Held

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held the kid's cheeks in my hands, wiping his tears with my thumbs.

"You're precious to me, Ari. You're sweet and cute and so fucking sexy. I'm happy I met you."

I gave him a passionate, loving kiss on the lips.

"But...what about your wife?"

"I don't love her any less than I did before. I would never forsake her. But that doesn't mean you and I can't love each other."

"What about when you go back home? What do we do then?"

"I don't know, but we'll figure it out together. That I can promise you. I'm getting you away from Riley forever."

I looked over at one of the cameras.

"You hear that, you motherfucker? This kid is too good for you. He's mine now!"

I gave him another kiss.

"I'm sorry I can't give you exactly what you want from me. But I want to give you everything I can."

"I...okay."

"I love you, Ari."

"I love you too, Lawrence."

Even in the following hours that I lay awake, Ari sleeping in my arms, I couldn't exactly put together what I had just committed to. But I was committed. It was do or die.

Maybe I was being selfish, but I didn't care anymore. If I couldn't save Ari without loving him, then that's just how it would go.

I had a long, emotionally exhausting month ahead of me, but I wasn't alone. I could still love and be loved with Ari.

It didn't matter that our love couldn't be.

It was.

*****

The days went on. The cycle slowly became routine, me coexisting with a wonderful young man that I made love to, and a horrible villain I wanted to take down.

Riley didn't specifically say anything in reference to the confessions Ari and I had made the night we first had sex, but I was able to put together that he was mad about some of it. Most of all he was angry at how I claimed Ari was mine now and he couldn't have him.

The very next day, after me and Ari performed for him he took the boy away for a few hours. It was dark when he came back and he just quietly slipped into my bed, but in the light of the following morning I found something terrible.

Ari's light, tender skin was defiled. Running up and down his slender neck were half a dozen hickeys, splotchy and dark. It was clearly some sort of power move on Riley's part, a way to mark the boy as his for the next week or two.

"Oh no, Ari, are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

"I'm fine. It hurt when he was sucking and biting my neck, but that's how hickeys are supposed to feel."

In actuality, those hickeys were not intended for Ari. He couldn't feel them or even see them without a mirror. Those hickeys were put there for me. Every time I looked at the kid, I saw the message Riley sent: He's mine.

Over time the sex just kept getting better. Ari was insatiable, his mouth and pussy always hungry for my cock, and my cock was always ready to oblige. He began to learn the inner workings of my manhood, what it liked and didn't like, and adjusted his techniques accordingly. It really was the best sex I'd ever had.

I love my wife. She's kind, funny, tough, and a wonderful mother. I planned on running back to her at my first opportunity and staying with her until the day I died. But it was a cold, unfortunate fact that this little Asian kid was much, much better at sex than she was. It wasn't surprising, Ari had been living the life of a sex slave for years by then, but it still gave me pause. It was one of the many things that hammered home the fact that simply getting out of here was not the end game. That was just the first step. There would also be everything after that, which would likely get messy. But it was a problem I would face head-on.

After about two weeks Riley had another one-on-one meeting with me. Like the first time he was nude. It was odd, whenever I saw him, even when he was jerking off watching me and Ari have sex, he always had at least underwear. He only ever got naked when it was just the two of us. Perhaps it was another power play; he got to wear clothes whenever he wanted while his two prisoners were permanently nude.

"So," he began, "This is the fifteenth day, halfway through the experiment. How are you enjoying my Ari?"

I narrowed my eyes.

"Do you have to ask? You watch us fuck every day."

"Yes, but I want to hear you say it. Did I not create the perfect sex kitten, one that can please you in ways you didn't know possible?"

Damn it all.

"You did. Ari is incredible."

"Good. Was it so hard to speak the truth?"

"That's a compliment to him, not you. You're still a bastard for what you did to Ari."

"Oh? You mean give him a reason to live again?"

"If that's how you want to rationalize it, I don't care. You're still horrible."

Riley chuckled.

"I can see you haven't warmed up to me at all. But what about Ari? You said that you loved the boy. Is that still true?"

"Yes, it is. That means you got what you wanted. Why are we still here?"

"I think you misunderstand what exactly I'm after. Are you willing to abandon your wife and family just to be with my Ari?"

"No."

"Then we're not done. The wishy-washy half-love you preach to Ari is meaningless."

"What the hell do you know about love, anyway?"

There was a solid fifteen seconds of silence. Each of us maintained eye contact, like it was a nonverbal standoff. Eventually I won.

"I know enough to say this experiment isn't over."

He rose to his feet and walked about as close to me as he safely could.

"Ari is still mine."

"You fucking wish."

Despite my best efforts, Riley kept his cool. It was infuriating that nothing seemed to truly affect this man. He either had no emotions or was scarily good at hiding them. Without another word, he left the room.

*****

That night Ari secured me with all four limbs, which until then had only been on nights I would be edged. But I was really surprised when he took duct tape and put it over my mouth. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"I don't know, Master told me to."

Riley walked in a few minutes later, naked. This was new.

He went to the supply closet and pulled out something I hadn't seen before: a tall, long table, like one a masseur would use. He set it up at the foot of the bed.

"Ari, on the table."

The boy looked confused.

"I'm not going to ask you again."

Ari quickly climbed on.

"Hold position 4."

He got on his hands and knees, his legs spread wide. The angle wasn't perfect, but I could only assume his boy pussy was right out in the open.

Riley stroked Ari's soft, smooth skin.

"I feel like the two of us haven't spent much time together lately, and I'm getting a little bored of watching Lawrence fuck you. Tonight we're flipping the script. He's going to watch us."

"Um, okay."

The man fingered Ari's ass pussy with surprising gentleness.

"Are you getting tired of Lawrence? Be honest, boy."

"No, not at all. I like him a lot. Thank you for setting us up, Master."

Riley slicked his large cock and began inserting himself into Ari.

"It's such a pity he doesn't love you, though."

For a moment it was like the room became dead silent.

"What are you talking about? He does love me, he says so all the time."

"Oh, poor naive boy. He doesn't really mean that." The bastard was fully penetrated and began fucking Ari.

I thrashed in my restraints, desperate to get out, or at least get the tape off my mouth. I let out a muffled scream.

"He...he does love me."

"Not enough to truly claim you as his. Not enough to leave his wife for you, even if it saves your life."

"It's not fair for you to force him to make that choice, Master!"

"Fair? Don't make me laugh. You're still a foolish little boy who doesn't understand the world. If I hadn't rescued you, you would have died years ago. That's why you threw your life away for me."

The fucking got rougher, loud slaps sounding clearly, even with the racket I was making.

"I saved you. I raised you. I made you. Yet that man over there has the arrogance to say you belong to him now, all because he gives you kisses and holds you in bed at night. But he's just using you until he can get out of here. He'll leave you to die."

At this point I was straining against the handcuffs. Ari hadn't tightened them much, he had stopped making them so tight days ago so I would be more comfortable. It felt like I could slip out of them if I just pulled hard enough. I tried to escape with all my might. It was starting to really hurt, but it felt like I was a fraction of a millimeter away from freeing my arms. I had to get this duct tape off my mouth and tell Ari that Riley was lying!

"I don't understand why this experiment isn't working. I know I molded you perfectly. I'm creating all the proper stimuli. Maybe it's you. Maybe you're just not trying enough."

Riley's calm, even tone, not varying at all even with the animalistic fucking made my blood boil. I heard Ari begin to cry and pulled harder.

"Is that it? Do you prefer living like this? Like a sex doll, sitting around waiting to be used?"

"N-no," the poor boy sobbed.

"Then you need to work harder. You're disappointing Lawrence and you're disappointing me."

"Yes, M-M-Master. I'll do b-better."

"Good Ari. That's my good little Ari."

With a few more vicious slams he exhaled and came. Ari remained in position, crying his eyes out. I was in the process of trying to rip my hands off so I could reach over and kill Riley.

The monster pulled out of Ari's pussy and gave his ass a hard, sharp slap. The kid yelped.

"You're going in the cage for two hours. Think about what you've done."

"Y-y-yes, Master."

The wrecked, defeated young man got off the table and trudged away, not even looking back. Riley turned to me and gave me a slight smirk.

"Even if you own his heart and his body, his mind will be mine forever. You need to work harder, too. Keep this interesting for me"

I would have cursed him out worse than I ever had before if there wasn't fucking tape on my mouth.

"I have no interest in what you plan to say to me, Lawrence. Goodnight."

He walked off as I was losing my mind. I was going to tear that motherfucker limb from limb! I howled out my rage, still gagged.

The following two hours were a hell I think nobody except Riley should ever experience. Not only was my body aching and stiff, I could only think of Ari, alone and crying in a cage somewhere. I think I passed out for a few minutes, but those two hours felt like two days.

At long last, Ari returned. He silently sealed the door and began to free me. The moment my limbs were released I hugged him as tight as I possibly could with my whole body. After holding it for a solid minute I ripped the tape off my face, not caring how much it hurt.

"I love you."

"I just--"

"I love you." I kissed his forehead.

"Master said--"

I cut him off again. "I love you." I squeezed him even tighter.

"Please just--"

"I love you!"

His eyes got shiny.

"Let me--"

"I love you!"

He kept trying to speak, but I wouldn't let him. Soon he began crying again, but the way he leaned into me gave me hope. For I don't even know how long, I said those three words over and over and over, pausing only to kiss his face. Finally, after the tears had dried Ari said what I wanted to hear.

"I love you too."

I kissed his lips and held it for a long time.

Later in bed I whispered into the boy's ear.

"You do realize Riley only said those things to hurt you, right?"

"It isn't like none of it was true."

"It was a lie that I don't love you. It's a lie that I don't care about you. It's a lie that you belong to him and it's a lie that I'm leaving you here."

"I...I don't understand. Master has never been that harsh with me before. It's not like him."

"I think what we saw tonight is who Riley really is. He's just been hiding it up until now."

Ari pulled himself even closer to me.

"Lawrence, I'm scared."

I soothed him with my hands on his back and butt.

"I'm scared, too," I admitted. "But I'm so grateful to have you here with me." I gave him another kiss.

"We should sleep. We've both had a long day."

I turned him around so he could be my little spoon.

"I love you, Lawrence."

"And I love you too, Ari."

*****

In typical Riley fashion, he gave no indication of that night's events affecting him even the slightest bit. He never brought it up and just went on, business as usual.

I thought about it every single day, and it wasn't just due to the horror of how cruel he had been. Both of my wrists had bruises and welts from my desperate attempts to escape. Still, how high on my hands the marks went told me that I really wasn't far from slipping out, though doing so probably would have broken or dislocated something.

On the subject of hands, about a week later I fisted Ari for the first time. Perhaps I should have stopped doubting his talents by then, but there was no way in hell I thought he could pull it off. My cock was abnormally large, but it was still a cock. My whole hand was something else entirely.

Thankfully, Riley was not in the room that night, there were just cameras like when we first had sex. We didn't have dinner beforehand, in fact Ari was on the tail-end of a 24-hour fast from all food, just to keep things clean.

Fisting was quite a process. Before we even started, Ari clipped all my nails down. He also brought a dog piss pad, a weird drug called poppers, and a quart-sized bottle of lube. The lubricant we normally used was very light, oily, and runny, and for anal it worked great, but apparently it wasn't good enough for fisting. This was a lube called J-lube, a medical-grade obstetrical lubricant, and it had the grossest texture of anything I had ever touched. It was unbelievably thick, slimy, and stringy. It felt like snail slime or something like that. But Ari was the one with the experience, so I did what he told me. Even a cock as big as mine was a little too soft and blunt to be all that destructive, but a hand could cause serious damage if not used properly, so I listened carefully to every instruction.

When we were in position on the floor I fingered Ari, which I had done dozens of times before, but I normally stopped at three fingers. This time I kept going, making sure to re-lubricate constantly. It was gradual, but before too long all my fingers and my thumb were in Ari's pussy.

He told me to feel around inside him for a bit, get a sort of lay of the land. I was surprised at how spacious it was in there. When it was my cock it felt like a snug, velvety sheath, but my fingers could feel out a fair amount of empty space after a short little tunnel. Was everyone's anus like this? I really would have to try anal with Bonnie when I got back.

After getting comfortable, I slathered my still exposed hand and wrist with the disgusting lube and began the final push. I was supposed to curl my fingers in while pushing forward, so that my hand was a spear while entering but a fist when fully inserted.

The process was slow, it made fucking him feel like a cake walk. But his pussy opened wider and wider until it passed the thickest part and seemed to almost swallow my fist in an effort to close again. It was the loudest I had ever heard Ari moan.

"Fuck, are you okay?"

"Okay? I've never been better!" He took another hit of poppers.

I have no words to describe what fisting another person felt like. Fucking was one thing, even anal had an emotional connection that made it feel natural, but there was nothing my mind could do to rationalize what was in front of me. It felt completely out of the ordinary, there was no logical reason why my hand should be up another person's ass.

Oddly enough, that taboo, almost unnatural feeling made it a little exciting. Man was not built for this, but there we were, doing it anyway.

Once Ari was done panting and slobbering all over himself he told me to move my fist around very subtly. I twisted, pushed in and out, and even felt around a little bit with my fingertips. In the process, Ari squirted a couple times from his hole and peed, making the piss pad he was on top of suddenly seem like a smart idea. All the while Ari was incoherent, high as a kite from the poppers and my fist.

Eventually I was satisfied that I knew the inside of Ari's pussy way better than I had any right to, so I began to withdraw. The same way his pussy lips seemed to gulp down my fist when entering, when it got past the widest part of my hand it spat it right back out, squirting one last shot of juice before finally closing again.

I took care of Ari for the next couple hours, feeding him, cleaning him up, and cuddling him in bed. Neither of us said very much. The next morning I gently touched his pussy and it felt as tight and smooth as it always did. It made me laugh a little.

"You truly are amazing, Ari."

He blushed at the compliment.

"Only because of how amazing my partner is."

*****

There was a comfortable facade in that last week, a sort of calm before the inevitable storm. I showed Ari all the tenderness and affection he deserved, whether Riley was looking or not. I kissed him and told him I loved him. I held him tightly as we slept. I stopped fucking him and instead made love to the boy every night.

But I didn't think it was enough. Riley wouldn't be satisfied with the result of his twisted little experiment. That meant Ari and I had a lot to discuss on that final night.

I had done multiple thorough searches of my room by then, so I could say with reasonable confidence that there weren't hidden cameras or microphones, but just to be safe I talked to Ari in a whisper.

"Baby, I don't think Riley is going to let you leave tomorrow."

The boy looked so sad and afraid.

"I don't want to die."

I gave him a kiss on the tip of his nose. I remembered how dismissive of his own life he had been at the beginning. He'd come a long way.

"I'm not going to let him kill you. We're walking out of here together. We just need a plan."

The two of us tried to come up with an idea, but we didn't have a lot to work with. Our final idea wasn't foolproof, in fact it was less of a strategy and more of a Hail-Mary pass, but it was our best option.

Eventually there wasn't much left to talk about. It was midnight when we went to sleep, though Ari had one final question.

"I know you're going back to your family, but what happens to me?"

I kissed the nape of his neck.

"I'll tell you what'll happen. You'll be free to go out and do what you want. You'll contribute whatever you see fit to the world, and knowing you, it's going to be good. And you'll always have me to talk to."

There was a long pause before Ari spoke again.

"I don't even think my own family ever had as much faith in me as you do."

"Then they didn't deserve you, Ari."

He turned around to kiss me properly.

"I'm really going to miss being your boywife."

I didn't have a response for that, so I just kissed him one more time before turning him around again.

"Goodnight, baby."

*****

We had no idea when Riley planned to finish things, so we just made sure everything was ready in advance.

It was eight o'clock sharp when Riley walked in, dressed in a suit, one just as luxurious but different from the one he wore when I first saw him.

"Good morning, Lawrence. Good morning, Ari."

Ari said "Good morning, Master" and I just scowled at him.

"Ari, heel."

Immediately the boy sprung out of bed and ran to Riley's side. I couldn't tell if he was acting so obedient on purpose or he really had been trained to follow certain orders without question. Riley patted the youth on his head.

"Good Ari."

He turned to me.

"You've gotten to know my Ari inside and out over the last month, so I'm going to ask you one final time: do you want to abandon everything you know just to have him?"