Held

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened?"

"Master just wanted to let off some steam. It's fine. Go back to sleep."

I was drifting off when I heard him whisper something.

"I love you, Lawrence."

*****

I decided not to bring up Ari's little confession the next day. Whether it was just the situation influencing his feelings or he truly fell for me in two days I didn't feel equipped to deal with it yet.

Instead while we were eating breakfast the next morning I asked him about what happened the night before.

"I didn't think a man could come just from getting eaten out like that."

Ari grinned. "It's not common, but according to Master my ass pussy is one of the most sensitive he's encountered. It's also a mental thing. It didn't just feel great, the fact that you were the one doing it to me made it even better. You were eating me out like I really was your boywife. It was wonderful."

"I don't feel like I even did that much."

"What are you talking about? I've never felt so cared for in my life!"

"Well...thanks, I guess. What did Riley do with you after?"

"He tied me down and skull-fucked me. We've done it hundreds of times by now."

This kid had a knack for saying the most worrisome things like they were casual and normal.

"Did you feel cared for when he did that?"

"No, not at all. But that's fine. He enjoyed it and that's what matters."

"I really don't like it when you talk like that, Ari."

Suddenly the boy looked embarrassed. "I...uh...I'm sorry to hear that. I'll try to stop it."

He was a lot more quiet when he cleaned up. Ari looked at the clock again.

"I have half an hour before I have to leave. You want me to suck your cock in the meantime?"

"Actually, I think I'd rather just hold you. Come over here."

He got on top of me and I wrapped my arms around him. It was the same position we were in when I first woke up in this hellhole, but this time it was of my own free will.

"Lawrence, are you sure this is all you want me to do?"

"I'm positive. Just relax for a few minutes."

And relax he did. He was so still and so limp I was wondering if he fell asleep, but he was conscious, just submitting. I stroked his back gently, trying to soothe him. He probably wasn't touched like this very often, if ever.

Ari got up and left after some time had passed, but he seemed to take his time more than usual, stroking my legs as he put on the chains and giving me a long, deliberate kiss on the cheek.

"I'll see you later, okay?"

"Okay. Bye for now, Ari."

He nodded and gave me a weird sort of smile before he left.

*****

That night's sex session was particularly tortuous. I was held down with all four limbs and Ari was instructed to keep me right on the brink of orgasm for an entire hour. After fifteen minutes it was getting difficult. After thirty I could hardly think.

I tried jerking and moving my hips, anything to push me over the edge, but Ari was true to his word and wouldn't let me achieve release. Riley seemed to take particular joy in my discomfort. He stood right by me, probably the closest he'd ever allowed himself to get.

"You may have brawn, but mentally you're weak. I've gone several hours being edged by my Ari and you can't even handle sixty minutes? I expected more from you."

I did what I could to tune him out and keep breathing. Every breath brought me closer to all of this being done.

After what felt like an eternity, the hour was complete and Ari finally stroked my cock. It took one up-and-down motion for me to have the most painful, intense, earth-shattering orgasm of my life. I think I might have blacked out. When I was coming to I saw that Ari was cleaning up all my come with his mouth. Riley scoffed at me before leaving.

Once his footsteps faded away Ari got on me and hugged my body.

"I'm so sorry, Lawrence. It felt awful doing that to you. Are you okay?"

I took a few deep breaths.

"Yeah, I'll be fine."

I thought about what Riley said.

"He was lying when he said you've edged him for hours, right?"

"No, he wasn't. I think his record is five hours, thirty minutes."

My jaw dropped. What kind of beast was this guy?

"As good as you may think I am, I can assure you Master is better. He's the one who taught me everything I know."

"Where did he learn it?"

"He never told me. But clearly he's had a lot of experience."

That was an odd thing to ponder. It was possible that everything Riley did to Ari someone else had done to Riley. If that was the case it made sense how he seemed to view the world in such a cold way, as if life had no meaning unless you could either use or be used.

Then I had a horrible thought: was Ari going down that path as well?

"Ari? Do you think Riley is a good person?"

The kid furrowed his brow.

"I mean...I never really felt the need to think about him that way. He's taught me well. He takes care of me. But he doesn't act...kind to me the way you do. Still, I have a lot of respect for him, even though I don't know what he's thinking most of the time."

"Do you respect what he did to me?"

"No, I don't. I've asked him to let you go so many times, but he won't budge. That's why I've been doing everything I can to keep you happy."

"Yeah, I know. While we're on that, could you unlock these chains? I'm gonna start cramping soon."

"On it."

He started undoing my bindings.

"Good news, Lawrence! Master said I can completely detach you from the bed tonight!"

"Whoopee," I said sarcastically. As if he deserved any gratitude from me.

That night I held Ari very close and told him what I knew needed to be said.

"Ari, you might think Riley is a good man, but he's just been using you. He doesn't care about your well-being. If anything he wants you to be unwell because that means he can control you better. He's a bad person and I hate the idea of you ever ending up like him. Understand?"

The boy sort of burrowed into my body, avoiding eye contact.

"I don't really know what to think anymore. He's been all I know for so long, and he helped me out of such a dark place, but ever since you came along, all I want to do is be with you and not him. Still, I can't see him as evil. I owe him too much."

I sighed. I should have known undoing Riley's years of mental abuse wouldn't happen so easily.

"Do you trust me, Ari?"

"I do. But I also trust Master."

"Do you love him?"

"I'm...not sure. Can we stop talking about this?"

"Fine, okay. But think about it."

That night I made sure to hold him tight, give him all the tenderness and affection Riley wouldn't give the boy. Maybe, if I kept showing Ari love, he'd realize that Riley had been keeping him from what he truly needed.

I could only hope.

*****

The next morning was rather interesting. After breakfast Ari told me that according to Riley, I was allowed to be alone in my room, unbound, for the rest of the day. It was a prospect that interested me greatly.

Ari had to lock me in the bathroom before he left, and it was almost ten full minutes later that the door unlocked and I was granted the most freedom I'd been allowed to experience yet. I needed to search every square inch of the room, see if there was anything I could use.

Sadly, I found nothing. There wasn't anything in the room I could use as a weapon, and nothing I could use to escape. The window had thick bars on it and all the doors were locked tight. The clock was attached to the wall, the razor was one of those Venus ones women use to shave their legs, so it wouldn't make a good weapon, and even the toothbrush was one of those bamboo biodegradable ones, flimsy and light. Riley said my capture had been in the works for a year and I was starting to realize that that wasn't an exaggeration. This guy was good, and he'd thought of everything.

I slumped down against the wall, feeling dejected. What kind of person was Riley? From what I could tell, he was likely rich, and he didn't seem to have many things he needed to do. Such a rich, bored, egotistical man seemed like a prime candidate for a cartoon villain, but this wasn't a show from Saturday morning. This was my life.

I spent the afternoon exercising. I did push ups, crunches, squats, all the prison workouts I could think of. I went to the gym and stayed in shape back in my normal life, so it felt good to do some of the things I would have been doing anyway.

I was zoning out on my bed when I heard the door knock. When I looked at the clock I saw that it was 3:30 sharp. I was expecting the door to open, but instead an envelope slid under it. Curious, I picked it up. It had a red wax seal and was marked To Lawrence Davis.

When I opened it I found a letter, penned by hand in very neat handwriting.

To my esteemed guest.

Considering last night's events I have decided to make tonight somewhat a treat. You can think of it as your first date with Ari.

At 7:00 PM, Ari will attempt to open your room's door. If you're not locked in the bathroom at that moment, you will remain alone in this room, denied both dinner tonight and breakfast tomorrow. However, if you are locked away, he will enter the room with a lavish meal for you to enjoy together. Afterwards he will be instructed to prepare a romantic, sensual environment for the two of you to have anal sex for the first time, while you clean up and prepare in the bathroom. I will not be in the room with you at any point.

Think carefully about what you plan to do tonight. Is abusing any grace I give you really worth the consequences? As I've said before, you're a smart man. I'm confident that you will make the right choice here. Enjoy Ari, he's more excited about this than he's been in years.

Your gracious host, Master Riley.

Scowling, I ripped the letter into pieces. Riley truly pounced on every opportunity to remind me of his power.

I really did consider throwing caution to the wind and trying to escape anyway, but if the day's search of my room had taught me anything, it was that Riley had prepared this all very carefully. If I was going to escape it wouldn't be tonight.

I supposed that date night with Ari did sound appealing, especially without Riley breathing down my neck the whole time. As for having full-on sex with him...I didn't really know how to feel.

According to the letter, Ari knew exactly how he felt about the whole thing. If he was really so enthusiastic about the idea, I might as well go along with it too. Whether I was playing into Riley's hands was something I would just have to worry about later.

I was going on a date with my wife. I did that all the time.

It was normal.

I could do this.

*****

At 7 PM I was in the bathroom with the door locked. A moment later I could hear Ari walk in the main room. There were a few minutes in which he was setting things up, I heard the clinking of silverware and smelled something fantastic. Eventually he knocked on the bathroom door.

"Are you ready, Lawrence?"

"Yeah."

He opened the door and led me out into the bedroom.

Ari had set up a table with food, wine, even candles.

I whistled. "You did a great job, Ari."

He beamed. "Thank you so much!"

The food was fantastic. Ari had made me a pasta dish with tomato balsamic sauce and cheesy garlic chicken. It tasted as good as food from a fancy restaurant. He was eating what looked like a pesto dish with no cheese and lots of veggies. It didn't look bad, but it seemed like a downgrade.

"Don't you miss eating meat and cheese?"

"Sometimes. But it's not like I'm completely cut off. I'm allowed a little taste now and then, just to check for seasoning."

Before I took my first drink of wine Ari made sure to tell me that it was heavily mixed with red ginseng, the aphrodisiac Riley had used on me earlier. It was safe to drink, but likely to make me a little frisky in an hour or so. I decided to have some anyway, since he wouldn't be there to boss me around and Ari drank his wine without hesitation.

I can confidently say that this was the happiest I had been since I got captured. For a short while, I could pretend that I wasn't being held prisoner by some maniac, I was just having a nice dinner with the boy who was standing in for my wife. By the time we were finished I was feeling completely relaxed.

"Lawrence, I need to set some more things up. Would you please go back to the bathroom for a bit, maybe take a shower?"

"Yeah, sure."

Before he locked me in he gave me another kiss on the cheek.

As I cleaned up I began feeling that fuzzy horniness from the red ginseng. I had no idea how much of it was purely chemical and how much was the power of suggestion, but I was getting a little horny.

I thought back to my wife and apologized to her in my mind, which I did about twenty times a day. I really liked Ari as a friend, but I didn't love him the way I loved my wife. She was the one for me. I would make love to Ari in a few minutes, but that was physical. Emotionally, I was still hers.

I had already dried off and was sitting around listlessly when Ari unlocked the door again. This time he told me to close my eyes and not open them until he gave the cue. I did as instructed and when I saw the bedroom I was blown away.

There were a dozen or so candles, providing a warm light to the room. The bed was covered in rose petals. Ari was laying on his side, his gorgeous body on full display. There were also three cameras set up, all pointed at the bed from different angles. It seemed this wasn't going to be as private as I thought, but that almost didn't matter. The scene was like something out of a movie or a porno.

"You like it, sir?"

"Yes. I like it a lot."

Ari beckoned and I walked to the bed, feeling my dick chub up a little bit. I laid down next to him and took the boy in my arms. My heart didn't have romantic love for this kid, and my mind knew that this was all kinds of fucked up, but my body wanted him. It wanted him so much.

I leaned in and gave Ari a tender kiss. He sighed happily and went soft in my embrace.

"You've done so much tonight, buddy. Thanks for taking care of me."

"It's my pleasure," he breathed. "It's what a good boywife does."

The two of us made out some more. Ari's beauty, the environment, the wine, the ginseng, everything worked together to drive my arousal through the roof. I had been through so much. It wasn't so horrible to indulge, just this once, right?

"Please Lawrence," Ari whimpered. "Please fuck my pussy. I need it."

I gave him another kiss before turning the kid over, exposing his luscious ass. It might have been my imagination, but his buns seemed to glow in the candlelight.

"I put highlighter on it." He swayed his ass back and forth. "You like how it looks?"

"I do."

I spread his cheeks and saw his cute little hole, quivering and winking at me. A week ago the idea would have repulsed me, but I leaned down and ate it up like it was the most natural thing in the world.

Ari didn't have an anus. He had a pussy, the most beautiful, inviting little boy pussy. And for the night, it was all mine.

I ate him out until he was begging me to fuck him, then ate him out a little more. By the time I was ready to fuck I was fully hard, long and heavy and thick.

"Are you sure this will fit?"

"I'm positive. I'm so fucking horny I could take anything. I put lube on the table. Please, please, put it in! I need it!"

I generously lubricated my cock and held it at his eager hole. Throwing caution to the wind, I pushed forward.

Ari was tight, tighter than any pussy I'd fucked, but with a little patience his hole opened up and engulfed my cock head. He squeaked.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No, it's perfect!"

I was able to push in a little deeper. His hole was tight, hot, and surprisingly wet.

"This feels so good!"

"Yeah," I agreed. "Yeah, it does!"

I began to gently fuck the boy, only moving in and out a few inches. As time went on I felt him get even looser around me.

"I need more, sir!"

I pushed forward and there was a point where his hole loosened completely. I practically fell forward, my dick sinking in more than half way.

Ari kept demanding more cock, but eventually it felt like I hit a wall at about eight inches. It wasn't surprising, women couldn't accommodate my entire dick, either.

"I think that's all your pussy can take, Ari."

"No, it isn't. I can take more. May I take the reins for a bit?"

"I guess."

Ari began moving his hips very gently, as if he was searching for something. I had no idea what the kid was up to. A few minutes later he seemed to find what he was after.

Slowly, carefully, Ari rocked back and forth, making my cock poke at a part of his insides over and over. I could experience what felt like a solid wall beginning to soften, and then, suddenly, it gave way. Ari moaned and slid all the way home.

I was in complete, utter shock. This young man had taken my entire big black cock up his ass. It didn't feel possible.

"How the fuck did you do that?"

"There's an internal sphincter that can be opened up just like the outer one. It takes some practice, but if the colon adjusts its shape, it can fit just about any cock."

"Doesn't it hurt?"

"Not if you do it right. Your cock is so perfect, Lawrence. I love the way it feels inside my pussy. Now fuck me!"

How could I refuse?

I grabbed Ari's hips and began to thrust, in and out. His hole felt very wet now, just like a real pussy.

No, it was a real pussy. It was made to take cock.

After a while I pulled out and flipped him over. I wanted to look him in the eye as I fucked him.

I folded the kid's legs back and was able to penetrate balls deep without much effort. I got really close and fucked him the same way I would fuck my wife. I kissed him over and over as my cock ravaged his insides.

Eventually Ari seemed to lose control of his body. His legs and hips kept flinching, and he experienced a few different kinds of release. His pussy got so wet it squirted. He peed a little bit a few times, and eventually his cock came hard. The kid was drooling by then, completely delirious and high on my dick.

After fucking Ari for over an hour I came, shooting my load deep, deep inside his body. It had been a long time since I had felt so powerful, so dominant. I slowly withdrew, still rocking back and forth slightly, until I left his soaking wet pussy.

I laid the two of us on our sides, him with his face against my chest. No matter what the circumstances were, there was no denying the magnitude of what had just happened. He and I were so much closer than we were before. I stroked the kid's back gently.

For a while, I don't know how long, we laid like that until I heard a sound that brought the calm to a screeching halt: Ari was crying.

"Ari? Ari, what's wrong? What's the matter?"

The kid was sobbing so much he could barely speak.

"Th-that was the be-best thing that e-ever happened to me," he cried. "I-I've never felt s-s-so loved! B-but you didn't m-mean it! You d-d-don't love me!" The poor boy wailed and buried his face in my chest.

I felt like such a bastard. Maybe it was sex to me, but to him it was a lot more. I missed that. I wasn't thinking of that.

"Ari, I'm so sorry."

He cried some more before he spoke again.

"We sh-shouldn't have done that. I'm in l-love with you now and you won't love me back."

"You're wrong. I do love you."

He looked up at me with shiny, wide eyes.

"Really?"

"Absolutely. I love you as a person. I love you as a friend. I want to protect you and I want to take care of you. I don't really know how to put it into words, but you've become so important to me. What we just did is something I could never do with someone I didn't love."

I meant it, too. I didn't love Ari the way I love Bonnie, but I loved him. I really, truly loved this boy. There was no denying it.