Held Accountable Pt. 02

Story Info
A Corporate lawyer is used for sex by the company.
12.9k words
4.55
15.4k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Held Accountable

Part Two

By JustJake051

Held Accountable is a character crossover story with Held Accountable: Aequitas

Chapter 5

Two days after the horrible City Commissioner's meeting, Miranda Reston sat at her office desk, caught up in her work. The two days of guilt and self-loathing over her mixed emotions had run their course. She was traumatized at first, after a commissioner had sodomized her at the deposition meeting. It was so filthy. Again, the guilt hit her and confused her. If anything, she was, at that very moment, fantasizing about the experience and remembering the large size of the man's cock as he ravaged her backside.

Despite that, her guilt tore at her. How could she possibly feel so good after being so abused, taken anally? She had never allowed Stan, her husband, to do that. And the fact that she looked more like a sleazy whore today, didn't help her guilt. She was now getting daily orders from her boss, Rex, on what to wear to the office. Today, she was forced to wear a ridiculously short white skirt, split outrageously open in the front. She had to add white stockings with cheap rhinestones up the back seam - all Rex Cantore's idea. The small white lace garter belt wrapped around her tiny waist framed the tiny lace thong. The short, white boots with 5-inch heels were a little over the top for work, she thought, and very difficult to walk in. The petite five-foot one-inch woman quickly discovered this morning, that with those high heels, she had to lean slightly forward to keep her balance. This caused her large tits to push out lewdly in front of her. The tight sheer white lace blouse only made it worse. The higher the heels, the more her large breasts and ass stuck out as she tried to walk, she soon realized.

Everything in her world was now unimaginable. She could never have imagined that she would be wearing shoes with that high of a heel to work. She could also could never have imagined becoming the corporate whore. The white underwire shelf bra had her large breasts pushed all the way up and obscenely out, as she struggled to stand upright and balance herself. Today, she really wanted to feel good about herself, to fight off the guilt of the episode with the county commissioners. And there it was - her old guilt, back at her. It was odd, she thought. Was she feeling secretly proud of how good she looked? Her confused mind spun, as she wrestled with the contradiction. She was feeling sexy, of all things.

Her phone rang once, then twice and she hit the speaker button. Before she could answer, a voice on the other end of the phone began to yelp.

"MOM!!! Help us!!" she heard.

She snatched up the receiver and cut off the speaker phone so no one in the adjacent offices could hear.

Her daughter, she couldn't tell which one, was sobbing and wailing on the phone. The twins were being held at the police station on charges of drug possession.

"Shit," Miranda growled, as she slammed down the phone. She had to go get her daughters out of fucking jail. What else could go wrong, she wondered?

She arrived at the jail and was led down to the lowest level in the building, the isolation and interrogation rooms. The elevator ride down to the basement seemed endless, as the young officer with her spent the entire time blatantly ogling her. As the elevator door opened, he followed so closely behind her that she felt him actually rubbing up against her ass. She hurried down the hall to the isolation cell.

"Unbefuckinglieveable!!" she swore under her breath, as she turned the corner and saw her twin girls sitting on the metal bench in the brightly lit cell. Two uniformed officers, equally as young as the one in the elevator, were standing in the cell with the girls, as the third officer stepped around her and opened the door. He let her into the cell and followed her in, closing and locking the door behind him.

The twins, Malia and Maria, were sitting on the stainless-steel bench, dressed only in their bras and panties. Maria was sobbing wildly, while Malia sat there, a cool smirk on her face.

While the girls were identical twins, they couldn't have been further apart in their personalities and dispositions. Maria was smart and the scholar in the pair, and the shyer of the two. Malia was a very different story. She was the wild one of the pair. She was homecoming queen, always involved in clubs at school and very popular. They were both attractive girls and, while they inherited their mother's looks, they hadn't inherited her large breasts. The twins were slim and athletic with small bosoms. They were now both about five foot, four inches tall and noticeably taller than their petite mother, though the resemblance was striking between the mother and daughters.

Miranda stormed into the middle of the room, doing her best impression of an angry defense lawyer to get their attention. She wanted the girls to know that this behavior was totally unacceptable. As soon as Miranda entered the cell, Maria ran over, grabbed her and clung tightly to her mother.

"Where are your clothes?" Miranda asked her sobbing daughter.

"They took them!" Maria wailed, pointing at the officers. "And they put their fingers inside us. They said they were looking for hidden drugs."

"WHAT!!" Miranda yelled. "Only a female officer should have done that."

"Listen, Counselor, it was an emergency. And they're eighteen, adults. And they had to be searched right away, including body cavities for drugs. We had approval from a judge approving the search."

"WHO??" Miranda screeched.

"Judge Menlow gave us the authority," answered one of the young officers.

"Shit," Miranda whispered to herself. She knew Judge Jack Menlow very well and there was little love lost between the two of them. She wanted nothing to do with that horrible man.

Maria, blubbering and wailing as she clung tightly to her mother, stopped abruptly and stared at her mother.

"Mom??? What... you're dressed like... like... a slut - what are you doing? Oh, I know... You're on the job. You're out doing an undercover hooker sting operation for your job, right? Right?" Maria asked between sobs. Maria had always believed that her mother's life as a lawyer was filled with glamorous crime detection and adventures.

Malia, the other twin, laughed out loud. "Yeah right," she chirped, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Looks like she was just trying to get something dad couldn't give her at home."

Suddenly the isolation room door swung open, and Dave DeLuca and Rex Cantore walked into the holding cell. They moved in close to the three officers. Whispers were exchanged and as quickly as they came in, they left, not a word said to Miranda.

"It seems we have some new information about several new crimes that may have been committed by someone at your company, Counselor. However, we've been informed by Mr. DeLuca and Mr. Cantore that certain good things would happen if we could be persuaded to look the other way. They said you'd know what that meant. And the three of us would also agree to make the charges against your daughters all go way. Mr. DeLuca and Mr. Cantore suggested we propose it as a sort of out of court plea bargain. All you have to do is fuck the three of us and the charges will be dropped," the young officer said, a smirk now on his face.

Both girls let out a shriek.

"Quiet!" Miranda snapped and turned back to the officers.

"Do you know how many laws you've just broken, officer?" Miranda snarled, suddenly confident that she was in total control of the situation.

"None, Counselor. See, there are no cameras or microphones in this room. It's just your word against ours. And no one will believe two drugged out kids and their slutty mother. And the folks over at your company seem to have some information that they are just dying to give up about you," the officer said with a smile. "So, it's really all up to you. All this can go away, and your daughters can walk out of here. And with nothing on their records. Or...."

Suddenly deflated, Miranda bit her bottom lip and looked over at Maria and Malia. "Damn Rex and Dave," she thought to herself. Maria was sobbing dramatically, and Malia was nodding emphatically, encouraging her mother to go ahead and agree to have sex with the officers. Miranda paused for several moments. Silence.

"Well boys, I guess that means no deal," one officer said, and they all started towards the door. "Let's go start the booking procedures on the girls for drug possession."

"WAIT!" Miranda said. The three officers stopped and turned back. She took several steps to the men and stopped squarely in the middle of the trio. The tiny woman looked up and glared at them, defiantly. Then she seemed to melt in defeat. Miranda slowly reached behind her and unzipped her short white skirt. It fell quickly in a circle around her feet, and she stepped and kicked it to one side of the cell.

Soon, all three of the men were standing in a tight knot around Miranda, rubbing and touching the tiny blonde. In no time her flimsy blouse and bra were on the cell floor. She stood in the cell in her white thong, garter belt, white stockings and boots, closely surrounded by the three officers. She reached down and peeled the white lace thong off her slim hips and flipped it to one side. An audible inhale from the two daughters filled the cell.

She dropped down onto her knees and was soon sucking all three of the cocks dangling in front of her face. Her twin daughters sat off to the side of the room, their mouths hanging open in amazement.

Soon all three of the cocks were rigid and slick with her saliva. Suddenly, the scene turned quite violent. Miranda was pulled onto her feet and roughly tossed to one side of the room, slammed against the wall of cell bars. The garter belt she wore was violently ripped off of her hips by one of the young officers. Pushed against the side of one of the cells, she grasped the jail bars along the wall leading to the empty adjacent isolation cell and held on tight. Bent over, her ass sticking out, she offered an easy target for the officers.

One of the young police officers stepped quickly in behind her, his rigid cock bobbing and dancing in front of him as he moved near the trembling blonde. Miranda soon found her cunt filled with the young officer's cock, as he savagely drove into her from behind.

"C'mom, you hot little bitch! Fuck me good. You know you love it!!" the cop yelled.

"Ahhhhhhh," she exhaled, as a hard cock plowed deep into her cunt and the officer pushed her face against the cold cell bars.

A second office moved quickly over next to her head and pulled a piece of black cloth out of his pocket and blindfolded Miranda. With a brutal tug at her mouth, he pulled her mouth open. Savagely, his entire cock was crammed deep down her throat.

"Oh God. Please stop. Please don't do this," she moaned, as she came up for air. The officer grabbed a handful of blonde hair and again pulled her face into his crotch, his hard member ramming deep back down into her throat. "Shut up, bitch and don't stop sucking!" he growled.

The third officer stood nearby, rubbing his stiff cock until he noticed one of the daughters sitting on the metal bench. She was lightly rubbing herself through her panties, as she watched her mother getting roughly fucked by the other two officers.

"You look like you're ready to go," he said to Malia, as she slipped a wet finger past the elastic band in her panties and into her tight slit. "Come on over her and work on my cock. And bring your sister. And strip off those fucking panties."

Soon Malia and Maria were both naked and on their knees. The cop was alternating between each of the twins, as he shoved his rock-hard cock into their open mouths, first one then the other. His hand gripped and pulled at their hair, as he rammed his cock into their open mouths, alternating back and forth.

"You girls are pitiful. You need to get your hot little mom over there to show you how to really suck cock. She's damn good at it!" the cop said.

He grabbed the girls by the arms and pulled them over next to their blindfolded mother.

"Now watch this," he said to them.

Two of the officers lifted Miranda up and set her on the small bare metal table in the corner of the cell. Miranda was pulled up onto the table and her legs pulled wide apart. The young officer grabbed her and pulled her toward him as his hard cock slid into her. Another office quickly grabbed one of the girls off the floor and pushed her face down, forcing her to start sucking his stiff cock.

"Here Honey. Get my cock good an' wet for your mom." Malia eagerly took the man's cock deep in her mouth and soon had it dripping.

"Now watch this, girls," he said, a big grin on his face.

"Stop!!" Miranda squealed.

"Owwww, Stop! Please stop!" she cried, trying to free her hands to rip off the blindfold. The man on top of her grabbed ahold and held fast to both of her wrists, as he continued to pump away, her enormous tits swinging to and fro, as she struggled to free herself from the impaling cock.

"Wow, Mom, that's really hot. You're getting fucked good," Malia said loudly, moving in closer to watch. Her eyes were wide and glued as a cock was stuffed deep inside her mother. "I saw this once in a porn vid on the internet," the young girl said to the cop next to her. She timidly reached out and started to rub the buttocks of the officer who was fucking her mom, as she started to finger her own tight cunt. The second officer had moved in and was now fucking Miranda's mouth, his stiff cock deep down her throat.

"MUH!" "MUH!" "MUH!" Miranda grunted, as each pump of the cocks drove deep inside her.

Malia leaned over and whispered quietly to the officer next to her. "I'm next. I want to try that. I wanna be really fucked. I've never had a cock in me like that before."

"Wadda ya say, guys? Let's bust this one next," the cop said.

"Nooooo!! Wait. Please don't do that!!!" Miranda hollered, now struggling desperately to get free and off the table.

Miranda's protest drew swift repercussions from the officers. They jumped off her and roughly yanked her tiny body off of the metal table and onto the floor. Still blindfolded, she was dragged over to the cell bars wall, and shoved hard up against the bars. Putting a hand beneath each of her huge tits, one of the cops roughly drove her tiny body up and off of the floor. In one swift thrust, he lifted her high into the air, back against the cell bars. Instantly, the second officer jerked one of Miranda's wrists high above her head and slapped a handcuff tightly onto one of her wrists. Pushing the cuffs between the bars, he jerked her other wrist upward. In an instant, he had locked the other cuff on her wrist.

Both of Miranda's wrists were now cuffed together with the handcuffs looped through a high horizontal bar in the cell bars. She dangled in the air for a moment, her feet flailing wildly, inches off the floor. The two men moved quickly and stepped back to her, savagely grabbing her legs and spreading her wide apart against the bars. Using the nylon zip ties from their nearby belts, they fastened her ankles and legs to the cell bars. After a moment of struggling, Miranda stopped, now helpless and was suspended totally off the floor, fastened tight against the cell bars. Her legs were splayed wide apart, spread eagled on the cell bars and unable to move. As she hung on the cell wall with her legs spread open, moisture drops began dripping from her cunt.

"I don't know about you guys, but that's got to be the hottest fucking lawyer I've ever seen," one officer said with a laugh.

All three of the officers were now standing in front of her, admiring their handiwork as the tiny blonde hung from the bars. Her ribcage felt like it was going to explode, as all her weight now pulled her down, the metal cuffs savagely cutting into her wrists. With the plastic zip ties so tightly fastened to the bars, she felt as though they were slicing deep into the flesh on her legs.

"EEOOOWWWW!! Please stop!" she screamed. Still blindfolded, Miranda was terrified as to what the three cops were going to do to her.

"It's soundproofed down here, but you're one noisy, little bitch," an officer responded. He walked over to the terrified girls now huddling in a clutch on the floor, picked up both girls' panties off of the cell floor, walked back over and crammed their panties into their mother's mouth, stifling her screams. Several moments passed as the officers stood silently and stared at Miranda, as if looking at a rare abstract painting in a museum.

"Hey!!! Wait a minute!" one office spoke up excitedly. He stepped in and pulled the blindfold off of Miranda. "Aren't you the attorney that defended Skeevy Riordan a year or so ago? Yeah, you're the bitch lawyer who got that little bastard, Skeevy, off. He beat up a girl and I arrested the little shit. I had a solid case and you made me look like a clown in court."

"Well, I'll be damned. Maybe we'll get a little justice after all," another cop added. The officer walked over to his belt lying on the floor and took a small black object out of a holster pocket. He lifted a small plastic stun gun up in front of Miranda's face, and held it inches from her nose.

"Counselor, this is just a little stunner I happen to carry. I think it's time for a little taste of jailhouse justice. "

He lowered the device and lightly touched the metal posts of the stun gun to Miranda's massive left breast.

"MMMMMUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!" she shrieked, as the electricity ripped through her breast, her scream caught in the cotton panties stuffed in her mouth.

Staying directly on top of her with no sign of letting up, the officer moved the two shiny metal posts on the stun gun down and against one of the blonde's spread cunt lips. He roughly slipped it into the tufts of her blonde pubic hair and then smiled as he pressed the button again.

"MMMUUUUAAAAHHHH!!!" she screamed, the sound muffled by the improvised gag.

The three officers howled with laughter as the tiny blonde's body jerked and twisted, trying to avoid another jolt from the stun gun, as she hung on the cell bars. Her vagina felt like it was on fire, and she was totally helpless to stop them.

"So, Counselor, since you're going to be tied up for a while receiving justice, how about we just fuck your daughters?" one officer asked.

Miranda shook her head violently side to side, her bright blue eyes wide and bulging.

"No?" he asked.

He lifted the stun gun and the white-blue arc of electricity sparked between the two posts. His menacing grin widened as the electric arc glowed. He pushed the device back down onto her pink, swollen cunt lips.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUU!!" Miranda moaned, her body was ripped with pain. The air had been pulled out of her lungs by the electric jolt.

Her body twisted from the electricity, as she tensed and twitched from the shock until he stopped the shocks and pulled the stunner back. He yanked the panties out of her now drooling mouth, as a long string of saliva fell onto her left breast.

"Can we fuck your daughters now, Counselor?" an officer asked.

"Oooooooooh, God, yes. Fuck them. Fuck them both." she moaned, the pain in her cunt still tearing through her body, ready to pass out from the electricity, as her eyes began to droop closed.

She saw the cop stepping in toward her again. Then the pain came again.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!"

He zapped her cunt again, this time the metal posts of the stun gun resting directly on her clitoris. Her naked body twitched and bounced hard against the cold iron bars, her head banging against the unforgiving metal. She momentarily flailed her head and body about, her bound legs trying to kick, but only resulting in the handcuffs cutting deeper into her wrists.