Held Accountable Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Counselor, you can do better than that. How about you beg us. We want you to beg us to fuck your daughters."

"Oh god, yes. Please, please fuck my daughters. Just don't do that again," she cried.

"Now that's better, Counselor."

They took Miranda down from the bars and roughly dropped her naked body onto the concrete floor next to her two daughters. She lay on the floor, barely awake, the angry red marks on her wrists where the handcuffs had cut deep into the flesh. Unable to lift her head, she sensed movement around her. She pried her eyes open enough to see one of her daughters now sitting on top of a muscular naked young cop, his rigid cock was pushing its way into the girl's tight cunt. Summoning all her energy, Miranda lunged forward to protect her daughter. She grabbed the dripping cock and jerked hard, pulling it out and away from her daughter's pussy.

"Bitch, that's my cock! Give it back!!" Maria snarled. The girl pried the stiff rod out of her mother's hand and in one smooth motion, lifted her leg and jammed it inside her cunt. Dazed and confused by her daughter's violent reaction, Miranda shirked backwards and sank back to the cold floor.

"Ahhhh!" Maria, the shy daughter, groaned in pleasure, as the man slipped his cock back into her cunt. Miranda's eyes closed momentarily, fighting off unconsciousness. She could feel naked bodies moving all around her and a hand grabbing her ankle and pulling. Soon the cops had lined up all three of the Reston women on their hands and knees on the cold concrete floor, bare asses stuck high in the air.

"Damn, boy! That's hot! Those are three of the cutest little sluts I've ever seen, all primed and ready for fucking," one cop said, standing over the lawyer and her daughters. "This is a sight I'm gonna remember for a long time."

The three cops soon had all three of the Reston women moaning as they furiously pumped doggy style into their yielding cunts. Exhausted, Miranda just wanted the nightmare over, but the girls were certainly getting the fucking of a lifetime.

"Damn girl, you got one tight little cunt," one cop said to the shy twin, Maria. Maria responded by starting to wail as she neared the first orgasm of her life.

"OH!! OH!! OOH!! MY GOD! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!!!!!!" she shrieked. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YEEESSSSSSSSSS!!" she screamed and started shaking violently, as spasms of pleasure took over her body.

Soon all three of the cops were grunting and pounding feverishly as they emptied spurt after spurt of cloudy cum into the Reston women's wombs. When they were finished, they started to dress, all except the man fucking Malia. The wilder to the two Reston girls had her lips locked onto the cop's dick and was fighting to suck every drop of cum out that she could.

"Looks like Dan has one that's fallen in love with him," one officer joked, as he headed out the cell door. The last officer finally dressed and jerked the naked lawyer to her feet.

"You're all free to go. No charges. And we really look forward to seeing you again, Counselor. Stop by anytime."

The three young officers laughed and walked out, leaving the Reston women alone in the cell.

"God, Mom, that was incredible. I had no idea what it was like to be filled up so with a real cock. I've only had boys that pump me once or twice and shoot all over the place," Malia whispered, as the three were getting dressed. "This rocked."

"Not a word of this to your father. And I mean that," was heard echoing in the building basement, as the three trudged up the concrete stairs to go home.

Chapter 6

Several days had passed since the nightmare at the jail. Miranda Reston sat at her work desk lost in thought, staring at the walls in her office. She couldn't believe what was going on in her life. She had become the company slut. Worse, she had just turned her daughters over to men for sex to save herself from pain. She despised what she was becoming but felt helpless to stop it. Why was this happening to her? Rex Cantore and Dave DeLuca seemed bent on her humiliation and destruction. Maybe jail was the only option she had left, she thought to herself.

At that moment, the buzzing phone on her desk snapped her back to consciousness. "Damn!" she said to herself, recognizing the phone number as coming from the office on the top floor of the building - Dave Deluca's office. His summons for her to come to his office was loud and immediate. She headed that way as fast as she could walk in the extraordinarily high heels she was wearing. The tight, see-through black lace dress she was wearing didn't help. The dress was so tight, her strides were restricted to tiny, half steps. She was told by Rex to wear that outfit today but had no idea why. Now, she was beginning to have a very bad feeling about it.

She was probably going to be forced to have to have sex with Dave DeLuca. Her black lace cutout bra and panties were easily visible through the sheer lace of the dress. Her large tits were totally exposed in the outfit and the black lace thong was so small it disappeared inside her cunt lips. The outfit made her look like a cheap slut and she knew it. That was the purpose. Only she dreaded the effect it would have on the vicious man with the big cock on the top floor.

She was directed into Dave's office and instantly noticed a tall blonde woman seated next to his desk. It was Tasha Deluca, his wife. Tasha was a tall, beautiful blonde, with ice blue eyes and a sexuality that seemed to radiate from every part of her body. She lounged in the leather armchair next to Dave's desk, her long tanned legs crossed and exposed everything up to her waist from a long slit in the expensive suit skirt. While Miranda had done legal work for Tasha's division of the company, they had never actually met before. She knew that Tasha ran the public relations and marketing division of the company, but not that much more about her.

"Congratulations, Miranda, on getting the approval of the commission for our new downtown building project. The reports I got about your performance were glowing. We're being asked by the city to hurry and submit a new project for you to propose," Dave said smiling.

"Thank you," Miranda said, an air of caution in her voice, waiting for Dave to drop the other shoe. "Ah, here it comes," she thought to herself as Dave continued.

"There is one thing, however, that concerns me and some others in the company. You mentioned to the commission that you were being blackmailed to perform sexual favors. Now that will have to stop. It looks very bad for the company," Dave said, his smile now a scowl.

"I brought my wife, Tasha, along to see if she can help convince you to cease and desist using that language against the company."

Tasha had been sitting silent, staring at Miranda, until now.

"Miranda," Tasha said. "We can't have our company lawyer going around talking about blackmail. But we'd really like you to stay on with the company. You're not bad on the eyes and I really need some help in the marketing and public relations office. You would be a great fit for us there. I mean, look at you, you're a natural. So, we're giving you a choice... you can come to work for me and use your skills to promote the company or... you can continue on as the company lawyer."

"WHAT??" Miranda asked, confused by the seeming absurdity of the option. "I'm a damn good lawyer. Why would I choose to switch careers and go into advertising?"

"Marketing and public relations," Tasha corrected, an air of menace now in her voice.

"Marketing, then. Why in the world would I resign as the company lawyer?" Miranda asked.

Dave stepped in for the answer. "You see, Miranda, your accusation of blackmail has people affiliated with the company worried. And you have this issue of sex with a minor still out there, there's the $200,000 theft of company funds and now, well, now there's another problem... another $100,000 is missing. It has been taken from company funds again by a signed draft from you and once again, deposited in your bank account. Certainly not an act of remorse and contrition after the first discovery. A judge will look very unfavorably on that. And you really are..."

"I did not take any money!" Miranda said, interrupting angrily.

"So you say," he continued. "But this one is also signed by you and there's a new corresponding deposit in your bank account. That's what you lawyers call evidence. It's looking like jail is the only option you're giving us."

Tasha said smoothly, "Miranda..., let's say you do choose to stay on as our lawyer, well..., I'll still need help in the public relations office. Say... I've got an idea."

Miranda realized that the real reason for this absurd idea of her going into public relations was about to be disclosed. "Oh, damn," Miranda thought. "Here it comes."

"What would you think about your two daughters coming to work as interns for me at the office this summer? It's public relations, advertising, and marketing work. You know, entertaining clients and corporate execs and showing them how wonderful our company is. I think your daughters might be excellent at it. They're young and quite attractive, I'm told."

Miranda stood in front of the desk, in stunned silence. Tasha smiled, her eyes not leaving the petite blonde.

Dave leaned forward and joined in, "We've decided to do you a favor in spite of your slanderous allegations against the company."

Tasha continued, "We are prepared to offer the twins a summer internship with my marketing and promotion firm here in town. They will be working for us and if they are successful, we will pay for them to go off to college in the Fall. We'll even set them up in an apartment and get them new cars."

"What... what will they have to do?" Miranda asked, leery of the generous offer.

"Whatever we tell them to. Whatever the company needs them to do," Tasha replied.

"They can't do that. Not that," Miranda said, now realizing what Tasha was really talking about.

"I see. So, your answer is no? It seems you really haven't thought this through. You will come to work for me as an assistant and do what I tell you to do or your daughters can work for me as interns and you can stay on as our lawyer. It's your choice." Tasha paused. "Or maybe you would prefer another option - you to go straight to jail rather than have your daughters have good jobs as interns in a powerful marketing and real estate development firm that is going to pay them well and pay for their college educations. And they get some wonderful job skills with us, that I'm sure they can put to good use," Tasha said, a twisted smirk on her face.

"I... I'll stay... I want to stay on as a company lawyer. But please, not my girls. Really. They don't know anything about sex or men," Miranda begged.

"Oh, really?" Tasha asked. "They'll do great in the job. Don't worry about them. I'll look after them. And Miranda, I saw the video of the police interrogation room from the other night. I'd say they can handle themselves just fine."

"Miranda, you didn't really believe that crap about no cameras in the cell, did you?" Dave asked with a smirk. "I thought you were smarter than that."

"So now back to you and your claims of blackmail," Tasha said, rising from her chair and walking over to Miranda. She reached down and softly stroked one of Miranda's large breasts through the flimsy lace dress she was wearing.

"You have exquisite tits, by the way," Tasha said softly.

Suddenly she grabbed Miranda by one of her nipples and pulled her close to her, almost lifting the tiny blonde off of the floor.

"AHHHHHH!" Miranda shrieked.

The tall blonde dwarfed the petite woman, looming over her, a vicious grip on the tiny blonde's left nipple.

"Don't ever fucking say anything like that again. Do you understand?" Tasha snarled.

Tasha wrenched the tiny blonde's nipple hard, twisting so painfully that Miranda's knees buckled. With a hard shove, she pushed the lawyer hard against the office wall.

"Take off your dress. And that little slut bra you're wearing," Tasha commanded. Stunned and frightened from the vicious assault, Miranda slowly peeled off the skintight lace dress.

"My, you really would be one hot little piece of ass in prison, if we choose to go that way. Those dykes will love these big tits," Tasha said, staring at Miranda's breasts. Then, without warning, she smacked Miranda hard on one of her exposed breasts. And again. And again.

"Take that G-string off," Dave snapped, as Miranda was suddenly cornered by the two of them, moving in on her like hungry predators. She tried to cover herself, to protect her exposed tits from further harm by Tasha.

"NOW!" Tasha snapped and Miranda quickly obeyed, terrified by the threat of prison. She peeled off the black thong, tugging it down and off her slender hips and dropped it onto the floor.

Taking a black silk scarf from around her neck, Tasha jerked the diminutive lawyer around and quickly tied her hands behind her back.

"OWWWWWWWW!" Miranda squealed. "That hurts! It's too tight."

Tasha moved to the large leather chair next to Dave's desk and sat, pulling Miranda down over her lap. Miranda's ass was now poised high in Tasha's lap, as she struggled to get away. With her arms tied behind her, Miranda was helpless.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Tasha DeLuca began savagely smacking Miranda's naked ass with her bare hand. And again. And again. Within moments, the tiny blonde's ass was a bright pink on both cheeks.

"Here, dear, you'll hurt your hand. Try this," Dave said, stepping over and handing Tasha a large flat, wooden handled hairbrush.

Tasha looked closely at the large flat surface of the brush and then smiled at her husband.

"Why dear, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if you'd used this before on other of our female employees."

They both broke into a loud, evil laugh. Miranda was hoping this would all end with the laughter, but suddenly she felt the sting of the wooden brush as it landed on her naked ass.

"OOOWWWWW!!!" she yelped.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Tasha now had at Miranda's naked ass with a frenzied savagery. For the next ten minutes, Tasha pummeled Miranda's tight ass with the backside of the hairbrush, each blow more severe than the last, with no sign of letting up. Soon, Miranda's ass cheeks were bright red and on fire, like glowing coals in a fireplace. Tears flowed freely down Miranda's face, and then suddenly the spanking stopped. Tasha grabbed a large handful of blonde hair and snapped Miranda's head up. Using her hair, Tasha stood and swiftly pulled Miranda off her lap and all the way up onto her feet.

The tall blonde towered over the sobbing petite lawyer, Tasha's high heels adding imposing inches of height over the naked, weeping lawyer. Miranda's nose just barely reached the bottom of Tasha's breasts. With her arms tied tightly behind her back, Miranda was cowering in a vain attempt to protect herself.

"Now, you've made us look very bad in front of some important local officials and our company doesn't like to look bad. So, we are going to see if we can make it clear to you how important the company is in your life," Dave added ominously.

"We can't just forget about your thefts of company money. What does your husband, Stan, think about all of this?" Tasha asked.

Sobbing, Miranda fought to catch her breath and between the sobs, her mouth quivering as she spoke. She muttered "He knows nothing about any of this."

"Nothing? And does he know about your affair with what's his name... Nick? He's quite a piece of delicious boy toy - oh yes, I saw the pictures. He's quite a hunk of fuck meat. I wouldn't mind having some of that myself," Tasha continued, every word making Miranda wince with pain.

"You can't do this!" Miranda whined.

"We can and we will. You're a criminal, Miranda," Dave DeLuca said.

"But it's really not up to us. It's your choice, Miranda," Tasha said. "Go to prison as a child sex offender and a thief or you can keep your job as our lawyer. You can keep your good job that you love and get a paid education for your daughters."

More sobbing filled the office as Miranda stood naked, her makeup now running all down her face.

"Ok, dear, I'll make it easy for you - or come to work for me. You and I could really have a good time together.

Tasha moved within inches of Miranda and leaned down, now face to face, their lips almost touching.

"Let me ask you, Miranda, have you ever performed oral sex on a woman. I think it's time for you to apply all your legal, oral skills in a new career direction," Tasha said with a glint in her eye.

"Oh no!!" Miranda wailed.

In an instant Tasha was on her, pushing the sobbing Miranda down onto her knees in front of her. With her hands still securely tied behind her back, there was little Miranda could do to protect herself. Looming over her, Tasha smiled wickedly and slowly began removing her skirt and panties.

"I think you and I will get along famously. I love that hot little body of yours," Tasha said, as she peeled off her sheer black panties.

"Please. No, don't do that. I've never done that before. It's sick," Miranda begged.

Ignoring the lawyer's pleas, Tasha grabbed Miranda by the hair and slowly pulled her face into her smooth, shaved crotch.

"Muuuuhhhhh," Miranda mumbled, but her mouth was now pressed tightly into Tasha's crotch and only grunts filtered out.

"Now, dear, I want you to eat me. See how wet you've made me? Get that tongue out there and lick this hot cunt of mine. Spanking that hot little ass of yours has made Dave and me so very hot. I am just dying for you to eat my nice, wet pussy. Ahhhhhh! Yes, eat my cunt. Faster, move that tongue. C'mon, bitch, stick that tongue in there good and deep," Tasha urged, as Miranda began to gently probe the tall blonde's moist vaginal lips with her tongue.

Tasha leaned back, now resting on the edge of the desk. There, she opened her legs and spread them wide apart. With both hands she reached forward and grabbed two lush handfuls of Miranda's golden hair and pulled, yanking the diminutive blonde up onto her feet and forward, face first, into her dripping open cunt.

"Ahhhhhhh, now that's better," Tasha moaned. "Now get in here and make me come."

With that, Tasha laid fully back onto her husband's desk and opened her legs wide apart, giving the tiny blonde full access to her spread slit. The shaved, glistening lips of Tasha's hot cunt slowly fell apart as Miranda stared on.

"Oh, God," Miranda murmured. She had no desire to have sex with another woman and was always disgusted with the idea. Even years ago, when the other beautiful girls at the exclusive men's club suggested that it would be fun if she have sex with them, she grew indignant. She drew the line at sex with blacks and women. But now it seemed that all lines were quickly blurring.

Slowly, she pressed her mouth back onto Tasha dripping opening.

Miranda, with her hands still tied behind her back, went to work on Tasha's cunt. Bent over, her huge breasts dangled down and swayed back and forth, as she bobbed on the woman's pussy with a growing, steady rhythm. Miranda didn't know if she was that good at eating pussy or if Tasha was just that hot, but within seconds Tasha's cunt exploded in her mouth.

"Oooooooooogoooodyeeeessssssss," Tasha hissed, now breathing hard from her climax. "More, more! Don't stop now!"

Tasha cunt was now overflowing with clear juices as Miranda lapped wildly to keep up. Tasha bucked and pumped her hips several more times and came again. "Oooooo," Tasha howled and came yet again. And again. The petite lawyer was now fully face-down in the leggy blonde's vagina. After the fifth orgasm by his wife, Dave stood to one side and listened to the lapping and licking of the juices in his wife's cunt. The sight of the tiny blonde lawyer eating his wife was too much. He dropped his trousers and slipped easily behind the tied blonde as she bent over his desk, face down between his wife's legs.