Held Accountable Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOOHHHHH," Miranda howled, as the pounding quickened, and the huge cock sank to the bottom of her womb over and over.

"Damn, that tight white pussy gonna make me bust my nut. Damn, I'm gonna fill you up, slut," Bobby called.

"Oh, no! Stop!. Please don't come in me. Nooooooo," she cried. "Ahhhhhh, Ahhhhhhh AHHHH! Oh, God no, stop. Don't..."

Suddenly her womb was on fire, brimming over with hot molten cum.

Bobby filled her womb as he released wave after wave of thick cum into her. Drained, the sweating muscular hulk then slid off the bed and stood while the second man moved swiftly onto the bed. Lying on his back, his massive cock fell heavily across his stomach.

"This is Billy. He's white. And he wants to fuck you too, because the man said we could," Bobby said smiling. "C'mon, let's go," he said, urging her into action.

Miranda looked over at the thick cock meat lying on the huge man's stomach and scrambled up onto his hips.

"My God," she thought. "This thing must be at least fourteen inches also."

Soon she was straddling on top of the huge man, as she reached behind her ass, lifted his huge cock upward and slowly lowered herself down, sliding the rigid cock into her dripping hole.

"Oooooo. That's huge!! I... I... I don't think...."

"Damn, girl, - you clearly ain't getting enough big cock," Billy said. "Are you? Your husband got a little tiny dick?"

"I just...," she panted, as she began to slowly move up and down on the monstrous penis. "This is not...."

She was soon bouncing wildly on top of the second crew member, working her hips rapidly up and down on the glistening meat. She had only managed to get half of the monster inside her, as she worked to lower her hips further and further down onto his enormous cock with each thrust. This cock was, much to her amazement, felt wider than the previous one. She felt the bed shake as a huge weight settled on the bed. Bobby had moved back onto the bed and slid in behind her.

"Billy, hold her still. We gonna double dis bitch up," she heard the enormous black man say.

Miranda felt a huge, rough hand grab onto her hip and steady her. He lifted his massive member and placed it against her tight, puckered ass hole.

"NO - not in my ass, it's... you really are too big! Can't do both! I don't like it in my ass! Please...," she whimpered, as she felt his vise-like grip clamp down hard on her hip.

"OWWWWWWWW!!" she screamed, as she was pushed down hard on the cock beneath her, and it sank deep inside her. A moment later, she felt her asshole being pried open, as the second cock popped into her tight asshole ring.

"Please stop!!! It's too big. It's not going to go...I'm going to... "Miranda blubbered, but was cut off.

"Here, bitch, here's some more and we got a long way to go 'til you get it all. So don't stop," Bobby said.

"Oh my god... Oh my god.... I can't take it! I can't take it!" she wailed.

"When we're done, you'll have a nice stretched asshole and pussy, so you won't want nothing but big cock, girl," Billy said, now pounding furiously into her cunt.

It took ten minutes of pushing, but finally the two enormous cocks were all the way inside the petite blonde. Their two muscular bodies now tightly encased her between them, as they soon had found a rhythm, both fucking her at the same time. Slowly, in and out, alternating strokes and each, driving deep, deeper and deeper, inside her cunt and her rectum.

"Oh God. Oh God! I'm splitting apart...," Miranda panted, as the enormous shafts of meat sank inside both of her holes to the hilt.

"AAAAHHHHH!," she screamed.

As one enormous cock steadily slid in and out of her stretched cunt, it dueled for space in her tiny womb and the other giant cock filling her bowels.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, as her stretched cunt began fully engulfing the enormous intruder. Her asshole was on fire as she could feel the two cocks sawing steadily back and forth inside her.

"You know what, Billy? I think our lawyer girl here is gettin' to like two cocks in her. Oh, yeah, I can tell you gonna be a big cock lady from now on," the massive black foreman whispered in her ear.

The tiny blonde was now tightly impaled on the two enormous cocks, all of their bodies now soaked and covered in sweat. Miranda had one cock in her cunt and a second now sliding easily in and out of her stretched ass. Suddenly, a figure standing in the bedroom doorway let out an angry shout.

"MIRANDA! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!!" yelled Stan, Miranda's husband.

He had come home early, found his wife's car and the construction truck in the drive and the front door ajar. The passionate groans and moans led him straight to the bedroom.

"Miranda, what are you doing?" Stan demanded.

The black crew leader who was deep in Miranda's ass, calmy said, "We're makin' a sandwich out of your wife. Now sit the fuck down and shut up, while we fuck this hot little bitch some more."

Shrinking from the black giant pounding his wife's ass, Stan quickly obeyed and cowered in a chair in the corner of the bedroom. His eyes quickly fell on the figure of his tiny, beautiful blonde wife on the bed, pressed between two huge men, her massive tits swinging wildly back and forth as the two men pounded away.

The tiny blonde wife was consumed in the mass of sweating muscle and sex. The two had paused only momentarily when Stan interrupted them, but they quickly resumed. They began again, finding the rhythm of the double penetration, as the two cocks again hammered away at Miranda. The orgasm that had been interrupted, now exploded. Miranda was being violently fucked by the massive penises working in and out of her cunt and ass, and she loved it. Her tiny body was savagely bounced and moved between the muscular bodies. Her huge naked breasts swung wildly about, as the giants pounded away, rocking her body.

"That's it. That's it, bitch. I'm hittin that ass. Hittin it! Take all my big black cock up the hot little ass of yo's," Bobby yelled, as he shoved is glistening ebony cock over and over again deep into Miranda's now stretched out asshole.

Bobby, the crew chief, looked over at Stan and laughed aloud, his voice filled the bedroom. "Damn! Look at dat. White pussy boy has a little hard on, watchin' his bitch git fucked. You like that, boy? You like watchin' your bitch getting fucked by lots a big cock?" Bobby taunted.

"Uh....Uh... no, er, I guess," Stan timidly replied, the tiny lump in his pants displaying the extent of his pleasure.

"You guess? You don't know?" Bobby said and slipped his glistening cock out of Miranda's ravaged anus and stood up. Towering over her husband, Bobby laughed.

"Stip. Go ahead. Get naked while you watch your lady get some real cock."

Stan meekly complied and seconds later sat naked in the chair, as Bobby once again slid over Billy's leg and in behind Miranda. Naked, Stan sat and watched his wife being roughly fucked by the two workmen. His tiny penis stuck up in the air, as he was now unable to take his eyes off the scene on the bed.

"AAAAHHHHH," Miranda howled, as Bobby slipped his dripping cock back into her stretched asshole. "OOOHHH, yes. Fuck me!!!" she moaned.

Miranda had lost all control of herself. She had given her body totally over to the two giant men. The enormous swollen cocks reamed away at the tiny blonde's body, stretching her openings beyond belief. Her tiny cunt and tight ass hole were now gaped openings, pliant and yielding to any cock that was available. She didn't care about her husband sitting there, she didn't care about her job, or Rex and Dave, she didn't care about anything.

It was only a matter of time before the frenzy of the cocks sawing back and forth inside her swept her reason and inhibitions away. The first orgasm shook her small body like nothing ever before in her life. Then another and then another took control of her body, causing her to twist, shudder and shake. She couldn't get enough of the enormous meat inside her. She pushed and bounced as the rigid cocks skewered her small body. Her large tits dripped with sweat and violently shook and bounced about, as the powerful men fucked her harder and harder, without any sign of letting up. It was unlike anything she had ever experienced before. She could not stop herself.

Stan Reston sat naked in the chair and watched his wife become totally devoured in passion and animal lust of the two men using his wife's body. Without warning, his tiny cock erupted, his cum spurting all over himself and the chair.

"Damn! Lil white pussy boy done cum all over himself," Bobby said laughing. "Sissy boy. How bout you lick all of that up. Do it! Clean up all that sissy boy cum. Show your hot cock wife what a pussy you are."

Without a second's hesitation, Stan began to scoop up the drops of semen from all over the chair. Sheepishly, he began to lick it off his fingers.

"You want some of this ass?" Bobby asked Billy, with a grin.

"Oh, fuck yes," Billy replied, and they switched positions, with Miranda now on top of Bobby.

Lying on top of the massive black man, Miranda paused for a moment, and looked at Bobby. She suddenly kissed him, plunging her tongue into his mouth, their sweating bodies now firmly meshed. Miranda's large breasts spilled out onto his chest, as she held tightly to the crew foreman.

As Bobby Robinson slipped his massive cock back into Miranda Reston's now well used vagina, he slowly began to pump his hips and slide his enormous cock deeper into the petite lawyer.

"Ohhhhhhh, yessss," she whispered, and suddenly Bobby Robinson's world changed. The woman he was fucking, was now fucking him. It was as if the polarity or the earth had changed and everything had switched. Now, Bobby had fucked hundreds of women before, and he had been fucked by women before. But never in his life had he seen it happen right before his eyes. That switch. She went from being fucked to fucking. The beautiful tiny blonde with the huge tits was now working her hips, driving her sweating body into him and pushing hard to consume all of his massive cock into her.

She stopped for a moment and whispered softly, "Tell him to put it in," she said quietly.

"Yo, Billy, let's go," Bobby said to the enormous white man now pressing the head of his huge cock tightly against Miranda's stretched asshole.

"Uuuummmmmm," she exhaled, as the second cock side into her. She could feel them both inside her now, pressing against each other, filling her entire body. She wanted all of it.

"Yeeeeeesssss," she growled and began pounding her tiny body against the two giants.

"Mmmmmuuuuuuu," she urged, as she began to pick up the speed as the two cocks moved in and out of her. However hard they pounded, she pounded back harder, deeper, devouring as much of their huge erections as she could.

That afternoon, Miranda Reston lost count of the number or orgasms she had that day.

"I had no idea. I had no idea," she mumbled to herself, as she lay on the bed, cum now flowing freely out of both of her used holes. Bobby and Billy got dressed and were headed out the door, when Bobby stopped and went back to the naked woman on the bed.

"I tell you what. You just give me a call when you want me to come back, 'cause I think you are the hottest little fuck I've ever had. What do you think, little lawyer?

"Yes," she moaned.

The petite blonde lay sprawled on the bed for several minutes, unable to move. Her slim legs were still spread wide apart, just as they had left her, the stream of milky semen that was earlier pouring out of her was now reduced to spurts and drops. That was the rawest, purest passion she had ever experienced in her entire life. And now that passion felt like she was on fire. It could easily consume her.

Miranda opened her lust clouded eyes, and there, still sitting in the chair, was Stan, her husband, still naked and still playing with himself.

"You're so sad," Miranda said. "Now get out. From now on, you'll sleep in the quest room."

End of Part Two