Held Accountable Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMuuuuuuhhhhh," Miranda groaned at Dave's large cock being forced deep inside her. "My god," she thought to herself, "my cunt is dripping wet," as Dave's massive cock slipped in and out with ease.

As she continued to work on Tasha's aroused clit, and Dave DeLuca pounded away behind her, Miranda could feel both Tasha and Dave nearing orgasm at the same time. Then it happened - a wild explosion as Tasha pushed her hips up and held Miranda's face between her legs, as Dave let go a molten stream into her cunt at the same time. She couldn't breathe as Tasha forced her face down and Dave filled her with his cum. And it continued seemingly forever. Miranda jerked up, gasping for air, as Dave savagely pumped huge loads of cum deep into her cunt. She had never seen a man with so much cum.

Then without knowing it, she let go. "AHHHHHH," she moaned, as her own orgasm caught her by surprise and swept over her, shaking her tortured body. With her body still shaking from the spasms of her orgasm, she was given no time to enjoy it. Dave jerked his cock violently out of her, and Tasha pulled the bound woman upright on her feet. She laughed aloud at Miranda, as the tiny blonde shuddered from her climax. Tasha violently twisted her down and onto the desk on her back, her arms painfully bound and pinned under her. With one hand, Tasha dipped into Miranda's dripping cunt, and laughed as the woman shook and twitched from the attention to her now over-sensitive cunt lips.

"For a little, tiny bitch, you're quite a hot cunt. It's a little tight for my liking, but I can fix that. If you came to work for me, I would really fall in love with this. You're not very good at eating pussy, but I think you are certainly trainable," Tasha said seductively, toying with Miranda's sex lips. Tasha placed her other hand onto Miranda's abdomen just above her pubic bone and suddenly pushed hard. A massive jet of milky cum squirted out onto the desktop as Tasha drove her hand down on Miranda's abdomen.

"Why Dave, the little cunt is just filled up with your juice. I see you really saved up a good one for the little slut. I'm so jealous," Tasha said with a smile. Both Tasha and Dave laughed aloud, with an evil, menacing laugh.

Tasha has been gently toying with Miranda's cunt, slowly sliding her fingers slowly in and out and playing in the light wisps of blonde pubic hair as she massaged Miranda's aching clit.

"I think you and I are going to become very close friends," Tasha whispered.

"So, what's it going to be? Shall we let your daughters know that they have jobs and some spending money or that they'll have to go visit their mom in jail? It's your choice." Tasha said, as she began working her hand feverishly over the lawyer's swollen clit.

"JOBS!!!!" Miranda screamed, as she climaxed again, her muscles clenched hard and her body shuddering.

Chapter 7

In the coming weeks, Miranda endured countless humiliations at the office. She felt trapped in this deepening spiral of sex and guilt with the constant threats of being sent to prison. She was forced to dress like a whore and parade around the office, giving her body to the top executives, whenever they wanted to use her. The clothes she was forced to wear were ridiculous. Short skirts that didn't even cover her ass, blouses that were totally see through and dresses slit all the way up the back, so her ass was clearly visible. That had become her regular business attire. And her shoes were now all towering, five-inch platform stiletto heels that had her teetering and jiggling as she moved from office to office, attempting to save some professionalism and do her real job as lawyer.

Her twin daughters had moved out of the house and into their own apartment and started working at Tasha DeLuca's marketing firm, so getting dressed in the morning was now easier for Miranda. And her husband, Stan, was still unaware of any change in her wardrobe. His leaving early each morning gave her the privacy to dress as she was ordered to by Rex and Dave.

In the following weeks, Tasha DeLuca appeared at her office on a regular basis. Tasha clearly enjoyed watching every minute of Miranda's suffering and humiliation. Miranda's hatred and contempt of Tasha grew and grew, but so did her addiction to the sex that Tasha brought with her. Sex with Tasha was like a drug that she was now addicted to. She hated it, hated the guilt that came with it, but now she had to have it. Performing oral sex on Tasha was now part of her addiction.

How had she sunk so low, she asked herself? Oh, yes, she remembered. Her affair with Rick had been the start of all of this. Yes, it was her desire to explore her sexual urges out of boredom with her husband and then those pictures taken were taken of her and Rick fucking. That had started this whole mess. And now she saw no end in sight. Her sexual slavery to DeLuca Property Development had spiraled out of control and her life as a high-profile, corporate lawyer was slipping away.

On those occasions when she had to go to the courthouse to conduct business, Miranda tried to cover up her obscene wardrobes with coats or jackets. But her boss, Rex, always made sure she would show up in court in some whorish outfit.

One day, as ordered, Miranda appeared in court with her breasts partially hanging out in a very low-cut dress. She was nearly found in contempt. She knew she was in trouble when she saw who the judge was on the docket for her case. It was Fat Jack. Judge Jack Menlow was a tyrant on the bench. Miranda had embarrassed him on a point of law in a case several years ago and ever since then she dreaded appearing in his courtroom.

He was a thin, angry man who had nothing but contempt for women. She had no idea why he was called "FAT JACK". She just knew he despised her and would use every opportunity to get back at her for the earlier embarrassment. So, when she appeared in his courtroom in her sheer dress, her firm breasts jutting obscenely out, she knew she was going to be in trouble. She remembered that it was Judge Menlow who approved the body cavity searches of her daughters by the police.

True to form, in court, Judge Fat Jack ridiculed and berated her and was about to find her in contempt, when the bailiff entered, whispered something to the Judge and court was suddenly adjourned. She had barely escaped his wrath. Miranda was so relieved. This was one man she wanted nothing to do with.

A week after her near disaster in court with "Fat Jack,", Miranda was dressing for work and hoping that her phone would not ring once in the upcoming day. Typically, when the phone rang, Miranda was summoned to someone's office and was fucked. And she always dreaded seeing Rex or Dave and their hard cocks.

Yes, today looked like it was going to be a good day. She tried to wear one of her less outrageous outfits to work, and Miranda thought that she looked pretty good that morning. "Not bad for a MILF," she said to herself in the mirror. She had become aware that all of the fucking she was being forced to do was beginning to keep her constantly aroused. She was always thinking about sex, always turned on and she was always dripping wet. Every pair of panties she wore was soaked through in only minutes.

"I thought I was hot when I was fucking Rick, but that was nothing," she mused to herself that morning, admiring her attractive reflection in the mirror.

She was wearing a tight red pencil skirt that fortunately was longer than the ridiculous miniskirts she often had to wear. So even though today's skirt was slit in the back all the way up to her ass, she thought she looked quite professional. Her black lace, see-through blouse had a keyhole opening in the front that openly displayed the roundness of her large breasts. As a young woman, she had always taken a great deal of pride in showing off her huge breasts. But the outfits she was forced to wear now were really too much, she thought. Now, every day her beautiful breasts were always out there for all to see. And this outfit was no different. It had a black demi bra under the blouse and it offered only tiny half-cups to hold her large breasts up. The bra just pushed them out, but covered absolutely nothing. Her erect nipples jutted prominently out under the black lace, in plain view for all. She was glad she had a jacket and that seemed to cover things up as she headed off to the office.

She arrived at the office and after walking the length of the hall to her office, she began to second guess her choice of footwear for the day. The sexy, black knee-high boots with the very high heels looked great she thought, but they were hell to walk in. She teetered around the office with her ass sticking out to help her keep her balance.

But all in all, it was proving to be a good day with no Rex and no Dave DeLuca around to deal with. Hopefully, she would get through the day without getting fucked. She picked up the ringing phone and responded in her most professional lawyer voice. "Miranda Reston here," she answered.

She was instantly deflated as she heard Rex Cantore's voice on the phone.

"Miranda, it's Rex. Take the rest of the day off and head home. I'm sending the foreman of one of our work crews there to meet you. You need to sign off on their city work permits so they can get their lazy asses back to work. And your house is a hell of a lot closer to the worksite than the office and we need to get those permits in fast."

Rex ordered her to take the rest of the day off. She was to go home and meet one of the construction crew members and there to sign off on their permits and licenses and make sure their paperwork was all in legal order, notarized and ready to be filed. Well, at least she would get the rest of the day off, she said to herself. For an instant, her mind flashed to Rick, her young lover, and how she would have loved to spend this day off with him. She wondered what he would think of the new Miranda - the new, slut Miranda. Then she snapped out of it and headed for the house to meet the man from the work crew.

She pulled up to her house and saw a company pickup truck sitting in the driveway.

"Shit," she thought to herself. She had hoped to get home and have enough time to change clothes before the man arrived. She certainly didn't want the foreman seeing her dressed like this. The petite blonde parked her car in the drive and started to walk up to her front door, the stiletto heels on her boots clicking on the pavement.

"Damn," she thought, "He can probably see my entire ass hanging out," thinking about the man sitting in the truck and the high slit up the back of her skirt. As she turned the key in the door lock, she saw the doors of the truck open, and two occupants emerged.

"Oh, My God! There's two of them! They're huge! And one of them is black!" she thought, as two construction workers stood in her driveway and stared in her direction. She was disgusted at the sight of them as they came up on the front porch.

Miranda had always had a terrible dislike of black men, all her life. She couldn't stand to be around them and was always disgusted when they flirted and tried to hit on her, which they did all the time. They were disgusting in her eyes, and she had always steered clear of them. And she made sure her girls had nothing to do with them, either. No... no... she wasn't a racist, she told herself. She just didn't like black men. And now here she was - dressed like this in front of one of them.

Bobby Robinson, team foreman for DeLuca Development, stood and watched the petite blonde move to the front door. Bobby was a tall, muscular man with large thick arms and large shoulders. He had started hitting the weights, wanting to play college football as a kid, but a blown-out knee ended all of that. Be he continued to work out religiously and now, with his torso and arms covered in tattoos, Bobby cut an intimidating figure. He slowly shook his head as he looked at the blonde lawyer now walking past them, wearing a skirt that was split so high in the back that he could clearly see both of her ass cheeks.

"Damn," he muttered.

"Stop! Wait out here on the porch and I'll get the legal seals and permits," Miranda said as rudely as she could. She wanted nothing to do with these men. The very sight of them made her ill. She opened the door and they both followed her inside and closed the door. She stopped and turned to them, amazed by their arrogance at coming uninvited into her house.

"Those are some nice tits you got there. You may be little, but some big tits," the white member of the duo said.

She ignored them and tried to maintain her professional air. She was, after all, superior to these creatures, she thought to herself. She went to the study and returned with the appropriate seals. She quickly signed the documents and walked over to the door to show them out.

She handed the document to the white guy in the pair. "Here, I assume you're the foreman. Now get moving and get these permits filed."

"Uh, nope, foreman is Bobby," he said, nodding toward the large black man.

"Thank you," the foreman said politely, taking the handful of permits. "And Mr. Cantore said we could fuck you if we wanted."

"Yeah," the other man chimed in.

"WHAT!!??? How dare you!!" she snapped. "He what? How dare you speak to me like that. You don't understand. I'm the company lawyer."

"Yeah, we know that. And we know Mr. Cantore said if you said no, we should call him and the cops would be here to take you to jail," the man said, a large smile emerging on his face. "

Miranda Reston stared at the black man, absolutely dumbfounded and at a loss for words. The two men were massive, giants, smelled awful and were both covered in tattoos. Gang signs, she assumed. Even in her high heels, she barely reached their waists as she stood looking at them, a blank, confused stare on her face.

"I...I can't do that," she finally uttered.

"Let me go to the truck and get my phone. I need to call Mr. Cantore. Cause you don't have a choice unless you want to go to jail," Bobby said.

Miranda froze. The word jail was still the card that Rex, Dave and Tasha all played when they wanted her to do something abominable.

"WAIT! Alright, just don't call," she cried out, stopping the foreman, as he headed out the door for the truck.

The man stepped back inside and walked over to Miranda, stopping inches in front of her. He reached down and unsnapped the front of his dirty work pants. His muddy jeans dropped down around his ankles.

"Oh, My God!" she said, looking at the massive ebony member dangling in front of her. His thick black cock was huge!!

The worst nightmare of her life was about to come true. She was about to be taken by two construction workers, one of them black, and there was nothing that she could do to stop them, short of going to jail. The two giants now stood in front of her, pants around their ankles. She stared in amazement. They were the largest cocks she could have imagined. She had no idea men could have cocks that big. Even Dave DeLuca's large dick was nothing compared to what was being waved in front of her face.

"Start sucking, bitch. Put your lawyer mouth on my cock, an' don't stop 'til I tell you to," the leader of the crew said.

"Please, please. I can't! Don't make me do this," she begged.

"Let's go lawyer. Put that big money mouth of yours to work, or that fine little white body of yours goes off to jail," Bobby laughed.

Realizing the hopelessness of her position, Miranda slowly hitched up her red skirt and knelt in front of the hulking men. Soon, the tiny blonde was on her knees, bobbing her head up and down, moving her mouth frantically between the two enormous dicks, trying to please each of the men. It was an absurd and futile effort. Her mouth was just not big enough for the giant cocks to fit into.

"C'mon girl, get my dick nice and drippin'. Soak it up real good," moaned the white man, as the petite blonde beauty slathered away on his cock.

Soon her mouth ached as she tried in vain to wrap her soft red lips around the enormous cock. Both of the massive cocks were rock hard and demanding her attention. Both of the rigid cocks facing her were easily over a foot long and as wide as her arm. One of them looked to be almost 14 inches and as wide as her leg.

"I got a better idea," Bobby said. The giant reached down, clamped his massive hands around her waist and lifted the tiny blonde up off the floor. He lifted her up into the air and then threw her over his shoulder like nothing at all. She was draped over his shoulder, her exposed ass sticking high in the air. Bobby headed upstairs, as the other man laughed and followed. On the way up the stairs, Bobby slipped his finger past the red lace thong and dipped it into her now dripping cunt.

"Wait, wait, please don't do that!" she begged, kicking and twisting to avoid his thick, penetrating fingers.

"Damn girl, you got a nice hot little cunt there for a lawyer. You good 'n wet. Looks like you ready for some big black cock," the man said laughing. The other man laughed and followed close behind.

He tossed her on the bed, his tattooed muscular arms relaxed, as effortlessly as if discarding a piece of crumpled paper. Huge black hands reached down and pulled at her skirt. The fabric of the skirt gave way instantly. Another rough hand grabbed the flimsy lace of her blouse and in an instant, it was in shreds and she was lying on the bed with only her boots, the tiny lace g-string and the black shelf bra on.

"Damn girl, you don't dress like a lawyer. You dress like a hot little slut out lookin' for some cock," Bobby said, reaching down and ripping the lace thong off her hips. "You like lookin' so hot and teasing men's cocks?" he asked.

She looked up and the two massive figures that surrounded her. Ominously, they hovered above her, crowding tightly to the edge of the bed. at the edge of her bed. Their enormous erect cocks all jutted out, point directly at the tiny blonde on the bed.

"Well, er...yes. I guess I like looking good," she muttered.

"And teasin cocks... black cocks?"

"No. I mean, I don't like teasing them. I mean... black, look, I really don't..." she said, stammering, confused and staring at the massive black cock in front of her.

The crew leader cut off her rambling excuse. "So, you like to turn white men on and make their little cocks hard, right?" Both men laughed. "How 'bout Billy, here, you like making him hard?"

Miranda tried to speak, but nothing came out.

"So, let's see how you like big black cock, now that you got it hard with that sweet, little white body. "Now," Bobby said, "we get to fuck you. That's what the man said."

"Ummmm... I don't..." she murmured and was immediately covered by the powerful giant. He pushed his way between her tiny legs, no match for the strength, as he pressed his body down onto hers. She felt a hot, blunt force moving between her hot moist cunt lips. The enormous head of his black cock was being wedged between her tender pink cunt lips.

"Please take it out. You're tearing me apart. Stop! Nooooo!! It's toooo big!! I can't take all that!" she begged.

"Damn girl, I 'jus got the tip in," he said.

Then, the black giant smiled at the tiny blonde pinned beneath his sweating body, as she groaned from the size of his massive cock slipping into her. He slowly pushed forward, sliding another eight inches of the black shaft into her.

"OOOOOOOOWWWWW - that's all!! I can't take any more!" she shrieked.

"C'mon bitch. You know, in a few minutes, you gonna be begging me not to take it out. I'm not even halfway yet."

"OH MY GOD!!. I've never had a cock in ne so big. No man has ever been that deep in... OOOOOHHHHH!" Miranda wailed, unable to finish her sentence.

The other crew member stood at the edge of the bed laughing and stroking his rigid cock as he watched the petite blonde split wide open by the crew chief. Soon, she had fourteen inches of thick black cock rhythmically pounding deep into her womb.