Helen... Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers

He moved closer, parting her thighs a little more so that he could sense her sweetness, the aroma of a mature young woman, well kept and perfect in every way. His tongue tasted her outer lips and then deeper, parting her until it settled upon her clitoris, the swollen nub of pleasure that instantly made her moan softly as he allowed his tongue to gently stroke it. Helen had never sensed such sensual softness before. Her past lovers had always treated it with vigour as if they were hungry and desperate to taste her. Even Jack was not as gentle as David. She savoured his tongue and the way he used it. It made her feel good and the quickness of her tingles in reaching an orgasmic level made her want to cum for him, not fast, but slowly and more lasting. To her it was the best oral sex that she had experienced as his tongue explored every single part of her sex. She leaned further back on her arms, allowing him better and more open access, raising one leg as both his finger and tongue pleasured her. She gave him as much liquid love as she could muster, for him to savour and drink as she held on to her orgasm, letting him know that what he was doing was good by giving out continual soft moans of pleasure.

David knew exactly what he was doing. It reminded him of the days of his youth, the days before he met his wife, and the days he too had realised his sexual requirements as a Dom. In his youth he had conquered many women and girls with his charm and looks. He found it easy to talk to them and cajole them into submission. Over the years his maturity and settling down with his ideal partner had some how mellowed his temperament towards sex. Besides, he was not as handsome has he once was, age and experienced had honed him into the man he was now, a respectable Dom, seeking out something more exotic and satisfying.

Helen lay back and signified that she was ready to feel him inside of her. David freed his manhood, as he played upon her clitoris, gently rubbing with his finger, keeping her orgasmic senses high. If there was a barrier between them, then it was now dissolved. It was time to complete the act. "Don't cum inside," she almost whispered. It was the only thing she insisted upon and David was willing to oblige. He knew the inevitable consequences if he did cum inside. His spunk was potential, probably more than ever after months of holding back and he knew it would be fast and furious. He slid himself slowly within her and again Helen realised that no man or boy had ever penetrated her so gently until then. He was hard and he pushed himself to the limit. He felt big and so thick, although she could not see his cock, the feel of it was enough to gauge its size. And then it began. His thrusts began to increase as his moans became more and more intense. To her it was like the others, as if there seemed to be no other way. Men were like that she thought. When it came to fucking they became overwhelmed with lust that they had only one intention and that was to cum.

Soon it was over. She felt him withdraw and then the warm splash of his charge hitting her body. Covering her breasts and then her belly as the streams of man-cum were depleted in the shower, the sound of him grunting out every last drop as he stroked his cock. Their orgasms quick and over in almost an instant. Something that she had learned by past experience and recently discovered through her studies that men did that for survival. The fuck and run theory as it was still considered. Yet, David had nothing to run away from and nor did any of the others.

Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers
12