Helen Pt. 01: The Hooker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled.

Ben thought carefully about how he would broach the next part of his pitch.

"What if you were able to control your desires?" He inquired. "What if you were able to house-train your fire, for lack of a better way of putting it. For instance, that feeling inside you that makes you submit to men, or to lash out at them, what if, instead of being a raging bonfire onto which sexual desire is thrown like petrol, you could contain that fire inside a kiln, where it would not only be controlled and safer, but it could also grow stronger."

She sat up.

"What are you saying?" She asked. "Are you saying I need a pimp? Is that it? Is that some abstract way of saying I need some smart guy like you, no doubt, to keep me in line, to keep me under control?"

She was on the right track, but he knew if he admitted that, then he would lose her, at this point at least. Helen was a smart one, he thought.

"No," he said, simply. "What I'm saying is, what if you could be shown how to have complete control over your sexual desires? To streamline them and not muddle them up. For example, you could just click your fingers and become Katya the dominant man-eater, or uh, subby Sally with daddy issues, and then click them again, and pop - your Helen again."

"That would be the dream, wouldn't it?" She sighed. "You could be whoever you wanted, for an hour a day here or there, or longer. I mean, talk about immersion. Helen by day, Katya by night."

Ben shifted and sat up with his back straight against the headboard.

"Its not a dream," he said, "it is entirely possible."

"How?"

"Well, that doctor that I work for, this is kind of his field," Ben explained, "its quite a sensitive science, but he's produced many controversial papers on the science of sexual psychology, condensing everything from Freud all the way through to modern feminist manuscripts on the mainstreaming of bondage and control into a scientific theory. He believes he has discovered the triggers in the human brain that cause the desires for such things, and is currently experimenting with ways to control those desires. To turn them on or off, as it were."

Helen looked at him like he had grown another four heads.

"And how exactly does that work?" She asked.

Ben snorted.

"Surely, from the explanation I just gave you, you must realise that this is not something that I can just explain to you as if I were replacing a car battery or something," he said.

"Sounds like a load of shit to me, Adam Hardy," she teased, "you don't really work for a mad scientist. Get the fuck outta here."

"I'm not joking," Ben retorted, "that part I told the truth. I, Ben Jones, drew a blank when you asked me what I did, and I told you the truth. You should come and meet him one day, you would get along swimmingly. He could really help take your fantasies to the next level."

"I've barely began to get to know you, and you're already inviting me to meet your crazy science friends and spill to them my most intimate sexual desires?" She shook her head in disbelief.

He grabbed her neck and kissed her passionately.

"I'm serious," he whispered, "this guy changed my life. It sounds wild, I know, but trust me on this."

She reached beneath the blanket and took his soft cock in her hand.

"Who am I trusting?" She asked, "Ben or Adam Hardy?"

A tingle ran through him.

"Whomever you find you can put your trust in the most," he answered diplomatically.

They kissed again, slow and gently as he grew in her hand.

"I might be able to find enough trust in at least one of you to come along then, if you think its worth doing," she declared, playfully.

"It is," he replied.

"And who needs to see the doctor? Helen or Katya?"

Ben exhaled heavily as she worked his shaft.

"Helen," he managed, "Katya already knows what she's doing."

Helen's eyebrows shot up.

"Oh, she does, ya?" She said, the accent returning. "Katya cold Russian woman, not know how to do honest work, would fuck her way to top, no?"

"Katya gets what Katya wants," Ben said.

She giggled and threw back the blankets. He was hard, but the sight of her tight body and ample tits made him stand even more so to attention.

"Katya wants cum, ya? Katya don't need stupid doctor to teach me sex."

She spat on his cock, twisting it into the motion with her hand. He groaned.

"You want to cum for Katya?"

He tried to rise, as if to push her to the bed and fuck her again, but she shook her head.

"No, we have already done that," she purred, "I want you to cum on skin, I want to feel it, ya? Where does business man want to put hot cum? Katya want you to own her, make her whore. Put cum on face or on tits, ya?"

Her broken English was ridiculous, but it fit the persona perfectly.

She lay between his legs, kicking her feet in the air behind her, dabbing them down against the soft skin at the top of her thigh where it met her ass. Her tits rested on his legs, close to his balls. With one hand working his cock, she ran another over his chest.

"Come on, baby," she hurried, "put it on my tits, ya?"

She pulled a scrunched up face, protruding her lips and groaned.

"Cum for Katya,"

"Oh yeah, nearly... there..."

"Cum on my big round titties, ya?" She ordered. "Katya is whore, she want cum. Make me yours, ya, give me the cum. Fuck this doctor, you listen now to Katya..."

She angled his cock at her tits.

"Call me whore," she continued, "Katya is whore for your cum, call me whore!"

"You fucking whore," he spat, "you dirty, dirty whore."

"Good boy," she beamed, "now cum for Katya."

He exploded over her tits. The first expulsion hit her in the face too. She laughed as she worked him with two hands, geysers of hot white cum coating her chest.

Ben exhaled deeply as Helen rolled off the bed. He watched her as she comically wandered around the massive hotel suite nude, covered in cum, presumably looking for a towel.

"Bathroom," he said, pointing to his left.

"Ah," She said, "Katya dumb whore, she no know way."

She shut the bathroom door behind her and disappeared for a few minutes. Shortly, she emerged with the towel wrapped around her. She climbed onto the bed, reached over Ben and grabbed his cigarettes. Sliding one out of the packet with her mouth, she paused just before lighting it.

"So, when do I get to meet this friend of yours?"

12