All Comments on 'Helen. The Long Weekend'

by Mikro

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
austin_voyaustin_voyover 10 years ago
Second chapter

I'm not sure if it needs a second chapter or maybe just some future "The Further Adventures" sort of thing.

5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
such a lucky woman

more please, love to see more of Helen's adventures.

kisses

bobbi

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The many adventures of Helen

I think seeing her relationship develop with Rachel, and maybe even a specific lover would be a great sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep writing!

Excellent work and imagination. Thrilling! more....more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This was a very riveting, fun and eccentric tale. five stars! please write more!!!! maybe more on the aspect of her and Rachel creating a relationship? I could see that being interesting ;) more wild sex parties, and daddy included!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

i just re-read this and you really need a follow up story to this. 5 stars

bobbi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent

What an elaborated story.

I haven't read such an exciting story since Marquis de Sade's "Justine"

You deserve Seven Stars.

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a degenerate garbage !!

Typical British pedo faggot. 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One star

I just couldn't read any after I found out the female lead was infertile. Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love the constructive commentary

Seriously, one star 'cause she was infertile? I hope you're joking, not every piece is made to cater to you. Go find a breeding or pregnancy risk story if it's that big a deal.

Also if there was anything 'pedo' in this story it would be taken down. There's reference to something with the priest (which is just a worn-out stereotype) and the incest talk is just that, but there are no children and this is no worse than any woman calling her boyfriend "daddy".

As for the story itself it could be written much better; it wasn't very realistic, no one just JUMPS into having sex with their dad or a priest--relationships have to build up, there's teasing, tension and after that much sex a woman gets sore for a couple days. This all happened in the span of 36 hours, seemingly. BUT it was quick, sloppy and did the job. Keep reading other stories to get better at writing your own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMikro@Mikro
Please remember that i am English. Anything i write therefore is also English. It may be slang or even coloquial but it is still English. Not American, Nigerian or Australian but English. While the grammer and sometimes spelling may be wrong it is still wrong English Email: mi...