All Comments on 'Helen Wakes Alex for Sex'

by LucyDrees

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit. Lovely story, first her throat, then her pussy and finally her arse, personally I would prefer throat, arse then pussy, but this is fine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wake up to that mature honey. Yes please

Zach_lost_in_AusZach_lost_in_Ausalmost 3 years ago

A wonderfully evocative story following the two previous instalments. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The sex was so steamy and descriptive. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All three of the Helen stories had beautifully written descriptions of the sexual pleasures given and received by the two lovers. The one unique pleasures that I have yet to read about in any other story on this website was the two lovers each having a finger in Helen's ads together.

I have experienced that pleasure in my own ass, and thoroughly enjoy that intimate and erotic sensation. Thank you for being the first to write about it, at least that I have read, Lucy. The thought of sharing that sensation with you will linger in my fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow wow. Love it xxx

CbgnightowlCbgnightowlover 2 years ago

I've read all three of your exceedingly well written and erotic entries. I do hope you will continue to write for erotica; I'm sure you will gain a devoted following.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you as Helen, is the most sexy desirable. What a great sex.

LucyDreesLucyDreesover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

insane sex, completely adore a mature lady with wanton imagination

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best series I've read here!

Will527Will527about 1 year ago

Absolutely fucking amazing! Terrific writing, excellent content, holding the reader until the end. Just delicious sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLucyDrees@LucyDrees
Hi, I’m Lucy. I’m a ballet-trained and retired airline pilot and for the last few years have written a lot of stories, sometimes about me and all mostly true. What I write here is from my own life experience, with only a little added here and there for spice. You may guess tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES