Helen Wakes Alex for Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucyDrees
LucyDrees
112 Followers

He nudged an inch or two inside me and then out again, his tip was soaking wet and I could see him enjoying the view of his enormous manhood, searching for my helpless womb. He let his hands slide up towards his thick mushroom head now buried in me, as he worked his hands on his cock. His fingers were now bouncing off my bottom as he moved on his erection, sending a shock wave through my body. He slid out of my vagina and I felt the touch of his wet mouth firmly on my anus.

His gorgeous tongue probed inside me, circling my anus and licking the walls of my bottom. When he was satisfied that I was wet enough, he kissed my back and slowly penetrated me. He continued to work his cock with his hands, slow and then fast. He pushed into me about six inches, past my muscles and into my smooth rectum. Receiving no protest from me, he began to deep fuck my asshole. His hands spread my cheeks wide, I knew I was on show for him.

My womb was sore from the previous evening's incredible lovemaking and he sensed this was not going to be a marathon fuck in my asshole. I felt him squeeze his cock so that it swelled to its full width and then he slid the last few inches all the way inside me, his balls squashed against my clitoris. He then gently pushed me forwards so that I was flat on my stomach, my head still in the pillow, taking his huge manhood deep in me.

"I've wanted to fuck your asshole since I left you. Your beautiful cunt is the tightest I've ever felt, but this gorgeous, perfect, smooth bottom is the sexiest feeling ever. I want you so much Helen. I want to come so much in you, just like this."

"Yes Alex. Give me more of your thick sperm. Fuck me deep in my asshole. I belong to you my darling."

He then pressed his erection deep into me. The sensation of him stretching my rectum made me shake with intense pleasure. I really wanted to spread my legs wide to take him, but I knew that would be painful as he was so big, he was already squeezing my poor pummelled uterus with his enormous erection. He then held me down by my hips and thrust his cock deep and hard in to me. It made me scream and cry out in pain and pleasure. It was dirty, visceral sex between two lovers who trusted one another.

Alex held his cock deep in me, his shaft consumed by my rectum for a few more seconds. I then felt his lovely body convulse and his orgasm overcame him.

"Take my fucking come in your tiny asshole, you fucking gorgeous girl Helen. You fucking beautiful woman."

I reached for his body and took the full force of his orgasm as he drove his cock deep into my asshole and held it there. After four deep thrusts and four gorgeous spurts of hot come, he kissed my back and caressed my arms. He buried his face in my hair and held his lover tight.

"You are the most amazing lover, Helen. I adore you. Every inch of your perfection drives me insane."

I just lay there, breathless, feeling the warm, young, virile sperm move through my rectum. As he lay back, panting, his big cock glistening with wet come, we interlocked our feet. He lovingly stroked my legs with his warm fingers and it was sexy and sensual. It was reassuring after he had just ravaged and roughly fucked my anus, just like I wanted. My uterus was aching, but I loved it all.

"I fucking love you Helen. There, I've said it. It's true."

I just lay there and smiled to myself. Under my breath I replied so that he could not hear.

"I fucking love you too Alex."

LucyDrees
LucyDrees
112 Followers
12