All Comments on 'Helen's A Bitch'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Another 1*...

Where is self-respect? Where is wife's respect for her husband? Why the friendship between him and Eric can make him accept that? I hope the story ends here...

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
No Fucking Way!

I'd throw her soon to be cheating ass out the door right now, blow job or no blow job.

I'd CERTAINLY not give her the OK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Do all of us a favor and keep Star wars out of your fucked up dysfunctional sicko cuckold stories. You've ruined this site with all this sicko crap so leave Star Wars the fuck alone!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Make up your mind

Is she his girlfriend or his wife? And get an editor. Too damn many mistakes made that were irritatingly simple to have fixed with even a decent proof reading. If she's the girlfriend, tell he to go ahead and fuck anyone she likes. Changes the locks, pack her stuff and throw the slut out. All done. If she's his wife, then tell her that any cheating on her part puts you both in divorce court. And then call your friend and tell him his wife is cheating on him. What the hell else would a "friend" do? Take the coward's way out and keep the secret? This guy was too stupid to be believable. And it made the whole story neither clever or entertaining. No stars.

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

Gotta admit I kinda liked this. The obvious mistakes were pretty annoying, however, the humor of the opening remarks and scattered throughout the rest of it, carried me till the end. Not a 5, but not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

different very interesting read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hell no

no way would I let my girl think there was a chance in hell that it was ok for

her to have any kind of sex with anyone but me. sex with other people is a no

cross line and a marriage killer. the same goes for me. be his whore and be gone.

chuck tale

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
P W ed SQUARED TIMES 2

from an alpha to a sub,,,Wow. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
shopping list

1) trash bags

2) boxes

3) new lock-sets for doors

4) new girlfriend

5) new best friend (if he goes for it)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Written like a true cuck… this drivel needs a - star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.