Helen's Journey Ch. 05

Story Info
Online task makes Helen's mind wonder to lesbian BDSM.
3.8k words
4.54
3.2k
2

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 12/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

Hmm that feeling was delicious, standing in just her underwear, the delicate hairs on her arms raised in anticipation going for some impromptu naughty self-abuse in a public toilet.

With faint noises coming from down the corridor as someone else came in in heels, oh the dread, she felt a mixture of nervousness and excitement and was absentmindedly biting her lip. Maybe the door latch was broken,she checked it, all secure phew! Fuck, this feeling was so good. Her pussy was starting to feel juicy, she slowly removed her balconette bra and felt the cold hit her nipples and that little feeling as they brushed on the fabric in what she called a fuck echo like a shadow of the last kinky activities. She likened it to the day after a hard pounding when randomly her pussy would throb and ache reminding her of being roughly fucked in all positions. It was a strange but delightful feeling, it was such a tease and yet she knew her nipples were going to be even more sore soon.

Hanging up her bra she walked and stood astride the toilet. Facing the door knowing someone could walk in even though it was locked, but still, the idea of it- being seen her like this- oh fuck she was such a humiliation slut. Her ears were alert to any sounds, it was quiet, she took each nipple and twisted hard, fuckkkkkk it hurt her legs buckled a bit. Breathing a little faster now, she let it pass and then grabbed them again and twist, hhhmmmmm fuck. The feeling of being told to punish her body, just drove her on now, and again waiting, she did it again. Hhmmm her legs properly folded this time, the pain was really intense but dammit did her pussy feel wet. My nipples will be so sore all night after this, she thought, it was a pain punishment and she felt deserving of it, she had asked for this, and was getting what she deserved. Fourth and fifth time of the tweaking she had to have a break and she stopped breathing heavily.

She looked at the door. What would they do if a girl came in, would they scream and call security. Watch her perhaps? Oh fuck imagine if they just watched her do this hhhm that would so fucking hot. Maybe they would join and lock the door behind them, see the slut for what she was and play with her, forcing her to be gay. Whimpering at the thought, was that the ultimate humiliation for her? Maybe it was. Her nipples felt better now and she continued onwards, the sixth and seventh she did in quick succession and she had to lean against the wall. Nobody was coming in now, and she thought best to go soon, whimpering she grabbed her nipples again and twisted them man it hurt so much now.

Tears started to appear, Helen was determined to fulfil her punishment and make everyone proud of her, even though she never met any of them. Her goal was to be a true slut, this was clear now and she again twisted her nipples with this in mind. Moaning out loud now in mainly pain, it was getting less fun now. A couple more,she had to get them done, the next one and she had to sit down on the toilet to get her breath back ok one more 'come on slut' she egged herself on. Standing up she bit her lip and twisted ohhh yeah, the feeling of doing it was powerful and she felt her pussy so much wetter now against the thin fabric. She glanced down and there was just cum everywhere, her thong was just fully dark and her body was sweating under the pressure.

Relaxing now, she sat naked on the seat thinking that she was truly getting punished, and then got dressed slowly. Skirt back on and then the top, biting her lip again, she pulled it over her head and when it touched her hard nipples, as she pulled it down...fuck they were sooo sore. She put her jacket on and put the bra back in the bag, she walked out of the cubicle one happy slut. She had done it and with a constant remainder of what she was on her chafed nipples, every move made her notice them more and more. He washed her hands and then tidied herself up, the nipples poked through the top which made Helen feel just like what she wanted to be a punished slut.

Back in the car, Helen set her GPS for an adult store open too late and bit of a drive. She started the car and winced a bit as the nipples rubbed. She got going looking for somewhere to stop on the way.

On the motorway and about ten miles from the destination she saw a fast food restaurant, it was the only one she had seen. Pulling in she got out of the car she took a large intake of breath through clenched teeth as her nipples rubbed again, a constant reminder what happens when you get punished. It was not a nice feeling but it was easing. She ordered a diet coke and it was quite busy but not massively so. A steady stream of customers around and she took her drink to a table and started to realise she was really thirsty. Opening up her post she obeyed the rule of not playing as told, her pussy had been throbbing to be played with. She glanced over the posts but there were not that many replies to her post this time, shame she thought of a couple of extra rules which she could add but yeah nothing exciting. Then again she had her fill today, well maybe, she quickly posted in the forum that she was doing the task and getting some things from the list of toys if anyone wanted to post one task for tonight for an edge. Also Helen needed an outfit for tomorrow for around the house, she had to go food shopping and do some cleaning at home but nothing else so she put that on the post as well. Quickly checking the message from before and she knew what to do but no messages for her just yet.

Finishing her drink and ready for her task, she got up and went to the bathroom as her pussy throbbed again about being controlled. She went to the middle stall and locked it, crinkling her nose at the faint smell of cheap pine disinfectant. She double checked as usual, resting her back against the door. Here we go again she thought, it is busier in this one but much bigger than the supermarket, girls chatting all around. Blushing already she started to strip, then her heart froze as someone tried the door then shouted a quick apology. She had just removed her skirt and it was in her hand, if they had come in oh fuck there would've been no way to cover herself up, and that would've taken some explaining.Her heart racing now she continued to strip a little bit quicker, she hung up skirt and removed her thong. It was just a mess of cum it was crazy. She slipped it all the way into her mouth enjoying the submission of the act and the tangy taste that was just heavenly to her. The number of tasks she had done to create this pool of cum hmmm and no direct contact on her pussy it was amazing how quickly she had submitted to, and how she felt.

Walking over to the toilet she stood over it and lifted her top over her tits, mumbling into her gag but trying to keep quiet. The door moved again and another "oops sorry" this time in a girls liverpudlian accent, with only three cubicles- no wonder, oh fuck this was going to happen more and more it was so busy here,fuck this is intense she thought.

With her top up she picked up her phone and set it to vibrate and put a timer on for five long minutes. With that she took a deep breath and started it. How the time dragged each second was torture no distractions, just people chatting and then Helen started to fantasise about what could happen......

"Hey Jenny hurry up eh boys will be ready soon" a really loud voice startled Helen, it had been quite quiet in here until that voice, she was only a minute into her punishment.

"Yeah i know honey, be out in a sec" said a voice said further down

Helen froze as the door to her cubicle opened, fuck the door lock must be faulty... fuck no please no.

"What the fuck, what the actual fuck" a really cute girl, a teenager, stood at the door in front of Helen looking up and down her naked form except for the stockings and heels. 'Please walk away girl' she thought, pleading with her eyes, to her dismay this girl just stared at her grinning. Frozen in fear with no escape, Helen grunted and was about to take the thong from her mouth.

"Don't you dare move" said the teen, sizing up the situation, she looked behind the door seeing Helen's clothes "interesting, if you move over a little bit I'll take your clothes and leave you here"

"Hmmhhhpphh" Helen again was about to spit it out and plead with the girl.

"No don't move i am fuckin' serious " and she started to bundle up Helen's clothes up into a ball. Helen grunted and then nodded when the teen looked at her "Good that's better, Jenny you have to see this"

"Hhmhmmh" said the panicking slut

"Steady now, you know what I will do and I will" Helen closed her eyes and nodded. This is not happening to me, this is not happening to me- but it was.

"Whaat?!" said a closer voice.

"Get in here" Helen tried to grunt again in protest. "Shut up, one more and we are leaving"

The girls squeezed into the cubicle and they stood in front of Helen, they quickly whispered to each other and Helen felt like crying she was just screwed she could not escape there were two of them she would not be able to get her clothes back. They both were similar height smaller then Helen about 5ft 4 and were both in trainers and leggings, standard teen outfit tight fighting vest tops and jackets. Both were blonde and quite cute, but oh fuck what was Helen going to do. Then Jenny looked at the fucked Helen and smiled, this was not good thought Helen.

"The bad news is, we have not got much time and this place closes soon which I presume is why you are here, true and don't lie" Helen sighed and nodded.

"Now if you want to get out of here you will not yell,scream,anything or resist us. Not that I think you would anyways because we have your clothes" Helen nodded again she was going to start crying she was completely shamed.

"Good, right, a few questions, now I'm presuming you are submissive?" The girl grinned evilly and so did the other, Helen nodded slowly having little choice her cheeks felt like they were burning.

"Good, I have had a bit of experience with submissive girls actually, are you a lesbian?" Helen shook her head with force

"Oh you're straight" Helen nodded " well this must be humiliating for you" she chuckled.

Despite herself Helen moaned at that, and nodded.

"Ooh you like to be humiliated, well it's clearly not surprising, have you done... "beep beep" what the hell was that? don't move slut"

Helen, despite her predicament, reacted as she would be called what she was and whimpered.

"What's that Jane?" enquired Jenny.

Jane picked up Helen's phone from the top of the toilet roll dispenser at the side "A timer just finished for 5 mins eh? So you were supposed to leave after that then?'' Helen nodded in agreement "right we are going to set this timer for 15 mins when it beeps we will leave and I suppose you have to trust us. Not like you have any choice"

Helen froze and well agreed with a nod,what could she do? She knew her pussy was leaking badly. This was turning her on despite the predicament she was being bossed around by two teens. It was scary as it was degrading being a danger whore.

"Good start the clock Jenny, remember we can leave you here. Now have you done this on your own" Jane moved closer making Helen tremble, she nodded her agreement.

"Soooo are you owned? well I think that's the correct term, you got a Dom, slut?" Helen shook her head Jane was really close and she could smell her strong overpowering perfume spritz thinking she probably used the testers in the local Boots store.

"Doing this for fun eh? Your nipples are really red.Have you been punishing them?" Jane breathed on the nipples, Helen moaned in delight it felt heavenly.

"Look at the whore's cunt, it's dripping babe" said Jenny in wide-eyed awe, Helen nodded reluctantly to answer Jane's question. She was trapped here with these two now, and she was beginning to somewhat accept her fate.

"Hmm.. are you allowed to cum?" said Jane glancing at the whores' dripping cunt. Helen again slowly shook her head this was crazy "oh really now, well we have eleven mins left,so if you cum we take your clothes okay"

Grunting a little bit but Helen nodded her agreement. She was starting to whimper a bit now and without warning Jane slapped each tit hard, the slapping noise echoing off the stalls tiny confines.

"Shhh whore, know your place" whimpering in pain, and to Helen's shame, pleasure, the now pet of these two girls nodded and tried to get control of herself. Jane started to pull on her nipples as Jenny started to stroke around the cunt and over her thighs just above her stockings of a now helpless Helen as she was played with and tormented by the girls. It was heavenly and it was taking all the sluts' control just to stand still. They bit one of the nipples each at the same time, and from the self abuse her body had suffered she moaned hard into her used panties.

"You got your panties in your mouth you mature slut " Jenny was warming to her task now and was getting close to Helen's wet cunt. Helen nodded and Jenny grinned and put two fingers into Helens cunt, making Helen moaning loudly grunting with pleasure and throw her head back it felt so fucking good. "She likes that, not that straight are you"

"Yeah fuck this whore, hmm wait a sec" Jane grabbed her handbag and took out some bright lipstick and starting writing on Helen's stomach. Helen was distracted by Jenny fucking her really hard and pushed another finger into her "oh yeah look at her face she loves it, abuse this cunt"

"Hmm lets make her dripping wet how long we got" and she spanked Helen's ass for good measure making the slut moan in delight, Helen was already trying to crouch more onto the girls fingers for more pleasure "look at her what a whore,she's trying to get more in herself such a slut"

"Not long a few mins left" Jane commented and finished writing and started to pull Helens nipples hard as she was fucked roughly "don't you dare cum, you'll do one more thing for us cos the guys won't believe this, will they Jen?"

"Fuck no, take it you fucking whore" she growled as she put another finger, up to four now and starting to make a nice sound as she got finger banged. This was really making Helen moan and grind her hips. Slap, Jane had slapped her face, making Helen glare at her in more lust than anything, nobody had ever treated her like this.

"Concentrate, don't stop Jen '' Helen tried to focus but it was so hard not to cum "yeah you love it we are going to take your keys and phone. When we leave we will wait outside to the right. It's dark and you will not be able to be seen, just by us but don't worry we won't do anything. To get keys back just walk up to us and thank us both for abusing you. You love being fucked hard don`t you"

Hhmmm Helen replied trying hard not to cum and nodding furiously

"Good control, right stop when it beeps Jenny" a little sigh but Jen grunted "right so walk up thank us for abusing you lift up your top and twist both nipples at me and thank Jane down there for the abuse by lifting up skirt and slapping your bare cunt. Then pass me your panties and we will give you your keys and handbag"

Hhhhmmmmmm, hhnnnngggg nodding as best she could, tears were running down her face.

"You will have 5 mins to get to us so don't be late, I am going time it on mine and I will set yours up as well" Helens phone vibrated and with a final slam Helen's leg buckled and she was whimpering like a wreck.

The girls laughed at the broken whore as Helen collapsed on the toilet seat, and Jane who had been abusing this humiliation slut got up, her fingers covered in pussy juices. She looked directly into Helen's eyes, licking at the shiny snail trail on her fingers, then licking her lips. Jenny picked up Helen's phone and started playing with it, Helen was too weak to resist even if she could. And more than she would like to admit to herself, the 40 year old wished they would stay and use her again.

"Huh what you doing Jen" curious Jane leaned over her mate and giggle " good idea"

"Stand up you whore" weakly, Helen got up, her pussy was sore and on fire. She had never wanted to cum more and would do anything if they would let her "better, now I have put my number into your phone as Mistress Jenny-you ever need punishing let me know"

Helen nodded and stared straight into Jenny's eyes with complete lust despite being straight this was such a humiliation turn on she could not hide it anymore. Being forced and abused by two strangers much younger than her, it had been heaven and hell all at once.

"Hhmm look at that lust Jane, you turning bi on us whore" shaking her head vigorously no "oh you just so degraded and humiliated that you want us to punish you more"

Hhhmmmm just replied Helen in complete lust and gazed at both girls in turn. It didn't seem enough so she just knelt down on the cold cubicle tiles, showing her submission and put her hands back on her head. Both girls just laughed at their slut and Jane cleaned the remaining residue off her hand by rubbing it slowly all over the eager mature sluts face. Helen did not move as she was degraded even more

"Hoho what a fuck toy, look how she just let you do that Jane and loved it" Jenny was giggling back and wiped the last of her cum over the sluts tits "right remember what you got to do"

Helen nodded and really wished they would stay and abuse her more. From the kneeling position she looked up at the girls, they both just smiled and laughed. Walking out they glanced back at their toy and just shook their heads at Helen still kneeling there on the toilet cubicle floor.

"Don't wash your face" ordered Jane as a last word and they took Helen's keys twirling them around as the countdown went down. Fuck no fuck, helen with weak legs got over to her clothes and started to dress her legs were shaking her pussy was ruined and felt like it was huge. It had been abused and it hurt a bit but fuck it felt good and she hated herself for that. She was such a slut. Pulling up her skirt and then she pulled on her top, moaning as it went over her sore nipples. She finally spat out her panties which were just a mess.

The numbers ticked down, with no choice really, she needed to go and she didn't want to look at herself, she exited the toilets. Thanking everything no one was around,she walked out of the exit and turned right, she saw the girls with two young lads who were laughing. She walked over with no dignity left and approached the group.

"Thank you Mistress Jane and Mistress Jenny for abusing me" lifting up her top she twisted both nipples. The lads just looked open mouthed clearly and they were shocked at this mature girl thanking them and just being a whore. They read what Jen wrote on Helen, 'Jen and Jane's mature slut' in bold red lipstick. "Thank you Mistress Jenny for abusing my tits"

Turning to Jane she lifted up her skirt and slapped her pussy "thank for abusing my cunt Mistress Jane "

"Here is my used thong, could I please have my car keys? " The girls just laughed at her, the boys just started in disbelief, incredulous at what they had just seen.

"Told you we had a surprise lads " grinning at Helen, who hung her head in shame and loving all this to much "here you go slut, thanks for the entertainment"

"Thank you Mistress good night" all she could hear was " was that her cum on her face "and laughter and name calling, Helen got to her car and looked in the mirror at herself. It was a disgrace she enjoyed that way too much.

The fantasy had been quick and intense, clearly the lesbian porn was messing with her. The beeping came back about 20 seconds after she finished. It had distracted her nicely from the noise and she knew the door had been tried a couple of more times. With cum dripping down her leg from her fantasy she changed back into her outfit and put her thong back on and wincing again as the nipples rubbed against the top as she pulled it back down and she left the toilets. It was really busy and she just felt such a depraved slut as she walked past the girls in the room, she washed her hands and dried them and walked to her car. The cum still dripping a bit into her thong and wishing she had done all of this before.