Helen's Story Pt. 02

Story Info
A story of discovery.
1.8k words
3.69
4.5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bensha
bensha
124 Followers

The next twenty years flew by, Shaun's business took off, I bought my own shop, we lived a good life, not mega rich, but had enough money to ease off and relax together a lot more than we did, our first born was away at university, whilst our second lived locally with her girlfriend. We took several holidays a year, mostly escaping the winter weather, seeking the sun. It was on one of these trips, our new sexual journey began.

We were sitting on the veranda of our room watching the sun set over the ocean, enjoying a bottle of wine, both knowing mind blowing sex was to come later. From further across the hotel, we heard another couple, like us, relaxing, taking in the wonderful scene. Music and laughter emanated from their balcony, which was soon replaced by moans and groans. Trying to be discreet and keep ourselves hidden, we peeked over. The woman was bent over the railings, her head bouncing up and down, her skirt was raised, her panties lay around her ankles. The lilly white arse of her partner, rocked back and forth, (obviously he had not visited the local naturist beach,) as he pounded her. I have to admit the scene unfolding before my eyes, was making me wet, I just wanted a good fucking. Even from this distance his cock looked big, long and thick. My suspicions proved correct when he pulled out of her, it was huge, when she spun around and lowered her head upon it, I could see her mouth stretch, trying to take it all in, believe me she struggled. The way his body jerked, it was obvious he climaxed in her mouth.

I felt Shaun's hand creep down my back, slip inside the waistband of my bikini bottoms, stroking the bare flesh of my arse.

"Shall we join in with them?" He asked.

"Mmm, yes please." I replied.

It was soon me doing the moaning as Shaun rammed his cock in me, he released my tits, they swung like a pendulum in time with each thrust. I turned my head towards the other balcony and saw that the other couple were openly watching us, I gave them a wave and the woman responded by giving the thumbs up sign. The cool breeze blowing across my naked body combined with the fact that we were being watched, brought me to the edge very quickly. Shaun sensed this and increased the tempo, pulling his cock almost completely out before driving deep inside, I let out a scream of pure pleasure as my orgasm hit, a flood of juices wept from my pussy, quickly mixing with Shaun's spunk, He held onto my hips tight, as his cocked jerked inside me, then I felt my walls being coated as he erupted deep inside of me. The other couple raised their glasses towards us as a salute to a job well done.

Still naked, we both sat at small table, recovering, when Shaun asked, "Have you ever thought about having sex with another man?"

One of the things I loved about being married to Shaun, is that we could be very honest with each other, able to share our feelings without any recriminations.

"Of course I have, good as you are, I've often wondered what another man would feel like."

"Have you done it with anyone else?" He asked.

"God no!! I would never cheat on you, you know how much I love you."

"What if it wasn't cheating."

I was a little confused and asked, "I don't follow, how could I possibly have sex with another man without it being cheating?"

"If I knew about it prior to it happening and agreeing to let you do it. I am so confident about our relationship, I know we will never part, so why should I stand in your way, should you want to experience something new."

His wording may not be quite correct, but I totally understood what he meant, me having sex with another man, was just that, SEX. Not love, not commitment, just a different way of gaining release, let's call it a human vibrator.

Not to be outdone, I turned the question back to him,

"Is there a part of you that wants a different pussy?"

"Oh fuck no, I can just about cope with you, I think another one would kill me off."

"Liar." I laughed at him

He looked stunned at this,

"I've seen the way you look at Pat, whenever you see her, pure lust."

He burst out laughing, which annoyed me a little, before he explained,

"I look at her like that, because of the way she looks at you. I'm not the one she wants between her legs, it's YOU!!"

"What the hell? You're off your head if you think that. No way, that can't be true." I told him.

"I'll prove it when we get home." He said to me.

"Just what have you got in mind? Mister."

"It's her birthday in a few weeks, we'll take her out for a meal and some drinks and see what happens." He replied.

I have to admit, during my many solo sessions with my toys, I have fantasised about another woman making love to me. I love the taste of my own juices and often wonder, what it would be like to taste another's. If Shaun is right, which he normally is, this maybe an opportunity to do so, if I was brave enough to go through with it.

It was the penultimate day of our holidays and I was determined to make sure I topped up my tan, slipping on my smallest bikini, three tiny triangles of orange cotton, held together by shoe laces, covering it with a white lace robe, after grabbing my book, I headed to the beach, leaving Shaun alone, he hated sitting on the beach doing nothing, so instead he was going to take his camera out and capture some local scenes, before meeting me for lunch at a nice restaurant we found.

I settled on a lounger, rubbed copious amounts of sun tan lotion over my body, lay back and began to read, with the heat from the sun and my body still recovering from last nights activities, my eyes began to close slowly, a contented sleep washing over me. I was awakened by a female voice, saying,

"I commend your choice of literature, I adore the writer."

"A little startled, I found myself looking into the face of the woman from the balcony the night before.

"I'm sorry if I scared you." She said.

"That's okay, I'm just a little tired after last night." I replied.

"Me to." She giggled.

She sat on he lounger next to me and introduced herself.

Close up, Carron was much older than I thought, mid to late fifties, her dyed blonde hair had tiny streaks of grey running through it, laughter lines and crows feet adorned her face, her boobs and stomach had stretch marks. But she still looked incredible, she carried herself with confidence. Like me she was alone.

"Your partner not with you." I asked.

"Him! Darling, I don't even know his name." She responded.

She must have read my mind.

"Don't looked so shocked nor be quick to pass judgement."

She went on to give me a synopsis of her life.

She got pregnant at the age of 18, married her lover, 35 years ago, was still blissfully in love with him, but a few years ago realised something was missing in their lives. He wanted time away from her, she needed to feel desirable to others. Together they worked out a solution, once a year, he would take a weeks holiday, golfing with his mates, whilst she fulfilled her need for sex. As Carron continued to recount some of her adventures, I realised, how similar our lives were, I could be looking and talking to myself 10 years down the line. Words echoed through my mind,

"It's only sex, not love."

At that moment, I decided, I needed to experience new things, starting with Pat.

Over dinner that evening, Shaun and I had a very frank and open conversation, I needed to know that if, and at this moment in time it was a big "IF." I experimented outside of our marriage, he was totally okay with it.

"Wasn't I the one that suggested it." He said.

"But I do have one condition to attach to the arrangement." He added.

I was waiting for him to tell me, he wanted to play away as well, something I was not sure I could cope with at his moment. Instead he told me,

"You can fuck anyone you want, providing after the event, you tell me all the juicy details."

"I promise." I said.

Back in the bedroom, he was like a beast, picking me up, throwing me onto the bed. Buttons flew across the room as he put his hands between the folds of my dress and ripped it open, he didn't bother removing my bra, just pushed it up out of the way, he sunk his head on the full flesh of my orb, bit and sucked hard upon it, branding it. My flimsy knickers were no match for his powerful fingers, he easily yanked them aside, I yelped a little as he drove two fingers deep inside my already dripping wet cunt, the ferocity of his finger fucking had my hips and arse bouncing of the bed, in and out, harder and harder he thrust, something stirring within me, said, I was about to experience one of the most explosive orgasms ever.

It started in my feet, a tingling sensation, short, sharp shocks, causing my toes to curl, moving slowly higher, through my ankles, tensioning my calves, my knees shaking, my thighs pushing further apart, poking through it's protective hood, my clit pulsated, my stomach filled with floating butterflies, my nipples burned and ached, fingers clenched the sheets tightly, my brow glistened with sweat. My whole body convulsed, there was nothing I could do, as Shaun relentlessly ploughed deep inside me, every deep thrust greeted by a release of love honey, dribbling free from my pussy, dripping onto my brown button and when he inserted a finger in my forbidden hole, I screamed in ecstasy, every inch of my body was on fire, then darkness fell, with sensory organs overloaded, I passed out. It was only a few seconds, but I came to looking into the eyes of a very anxious Shaun,

"Are you okay." He asked with a quivering voice.

Okay, what an understatement, I was in rapture, I had read an article about women experiencing "Intense Orgasmic Fainting" previously, I wondered if it was truly possible, now I knew for sure it was. Wrapping my hands around his neck, I pulled him closer, putting my lips to his before whispering,

"I love you Shaun, if that happened with you just thinking of me having sex with another person, I think we need to invest in some smelling salts, when I finally do."

bensha
bensha
124 Followers