Helen's Story Pt. 01

Story Info
A wife's journey.
1.6k words
3.71
12.4k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bensha
bensha
124 Followers

I suggest you read "VALENTINES DAY" before reading this. It will give you a good background of how my adventures all began.

After that first time I became cock hungry, needing a good fucking every time we met. We were having sex everywhere, his house, my house, on the beach even in the woods, but one day sticks in my mind, the day my life changed.

It was a miserable, damp Monday afternoon in October, half term at college, Shaun had taken the day off from work. We met in town, enjoyed our favourite meal in the Chinese restaurant before going to the cinema. The film "The Confessions Of A Driving Instructor" contained mild sex scenes, combine that with Shaun's hands playing with me, I became super horny, desperate for a shag. Now Monday's was one of the nights Shaun trained, he was a very good fencer, already a junior and senior Welsh champion, a possible Olympian, until a serious injury cut short his career.

Sorry I digress a little, the room in which they trained contained a women's toilet block, not dirty or seedy, but like something you would find in a first class hotel, I pulled him inside, locked the door and before the bolt had time to settle in it's latch, my knickers were off. Having him lay on he floor, I virtually ripped his trousers and pants down, I squatted over him, grabbed his cock, held it to my pussy and plunged down. I was so much in need of it, I orgasmed the instant he entered me, but that was not enough, I put my hands on his shoulders, pinning him down and rode him hard and fast, underneath my top, my tits bounced furiously, up and down, side to side, they swung, hard nipples pushing through my bra, protruding against my t-shirt.

From between my legs, love honey flowed, covering his pubes, soaking his thighs, I groaned as a second orgasm took hold of me, my entire body was shaking, I wanted his cum to paint my pussy white, on and on I ground my hips upon him, my arse rebounding of his legs, squelching noises echoing from between my legs. His cock was pulsating inside me, I tensed my muscles tight, clamping him hard, he tried to push me away and pull out, but I was having none of it, not since that first time, has Shaun cum inside me, condoms were a must, but today I wanted him all, needed to feel him explode in me,

"FILL MY CUNT, GIVE ME A BABY!" I cried out.

The power of his eruption, took me over the edge, a third and most explosive orgasm ripped through my body, never before have I ever felt so much, wave after wave of electric shocks rocked my core, my juices gushed, a sticky milky, a cocktail of spunk and honey seeped from between my lips. Little did I know the words I screamed in ecstasy, would come back to haunt me.

Six weeks later, laying naked in Shaun's bed, enjoying the after shocks of an oral orgasm, I watched as he retrieved a condom from the bedside cabinet,

"You don't need that." I said.

He looked at me somewhat bemused,

"You can fuck me bareback for the next few months." I told him

The penny dropped, I was pregnant, carrying our child, I thought he would be angry, but he took me in his arms, kissed me gently and proposed, which I duly accepted.

Our parents were aghast, we were barely out of childhood ourselves and here we are expecting one of our own. In some ways we were lucky, not the best of phrases to use, but a few months prior, Shaun's grandmother passed away, and in her will, she bequeathed him her house. Nothing special, but something we could call home and after a simple wedding we began our new life together.

During my pregnancy, two things happened, firstly I developed a craving, not unusual for a woman to do so, but mine was not for some outlandish food cocktail, but instead for cock, I wanted it every second of the day. How Shaun survived those nine months is beyond me, he had to set his morning alarm a hour earlier in order to fuck me before leaving for work, I'd pounce on him the moment he got home, I've lost count how many times we had sex in the hallway, we were in bed before 9pm most nights, not sleeping, instead him shagging my brains out. Often during the night, I would wake him by sucking on his cock.

For the greater part, weekends were the best, just constant sex, my fanny was always full, 48 hour of almost not stop carnal play. House renovations became slow, do some work, have a shag, do a little more, have another shag. When shopping, we parked the car in the remotest, darkest spot of the multi-storey garage, so that we could rush back to it and have sex. Even on our trips out, we specifically planned for a romp, looking for places to visit, knowing there would be secluded spots where I could satisfy my needs. It got so bad that my local shopkeeper once asked,

"Batteries again Helen?"

I used my vibrator so much, I was constantly buying them.

The second thing that happened to me was, that I was losing weight, unlike most women who put it on whilst carrying, I was losing it. Yes my belly grew larger and my already huge tits filled up more but the constant exercise I had, with all the sex combined with the healthy diet, Shaun had me on, meant I was losing my flab, my face thinned, my arms no longer had the folds and my legs became really toned. A new sexier Helen was unfolding.

After giving birth, my sex drive dwindled, although we did have some sort of physical contact everyday, anything from a kiss and a cuddle to full blown pussy wetting fucks. I loved Shaun and he loved the new me, the weight loss continued and I was now a healthy size 12, lean and toned, still with big tits, men stared all the time. I threw out all my frumpy old clothes, replacing them with daring outfits, short skirts, tight tops, dresses that revealed a lot of cleavage, my lingerie became more risqué, to the point where I could not hang it out to dry, my love of stockings and suspenders continued, but were now much more refined.

Life was on the up, Shaun had qualified as an engineer, as well as working for a company, he also started his own business and the work was slowly starting to come in. I rented a shop, selling clothes dedicated to the larger woman, moving away from the frumpy, to the glamorous, being my own boss meant I had plenty of time to spend with our son, watching him grow up and develop. Thanks to extensions, our house was no longer a cramped two bedroom abode but now a spacious four bedroomed house with a beautiful garden.

Three years later, I fell pregnant again, planned this time though and I broke the news to Shaun in the most unusual way.

My parents agreed to baby sit, I booked a table at our favourite restaurant and we enjoyed a nice evening together, after the meal, I suggested a stroll along the sea front, knowing it was a place we had frequented often during my first pregnancy. The place I decided we should stop at was well hidden and we have had sex there many times. Reaching into my bag, I pulled out three items and handed them to him, a bottle of vitamin pills, a pack of batteries and finally my knickers, still warm and damp after removing them in the toilet before leaving the restaurant. He looked at them, looked at me and said,

"You're not? Are you?"

Sitting on the table, lifting my dress, spreading my legs wide open, I replied

"YES!!!! Now come fuck me."

He needed no second invitation and was soon standing between my open legs, fumbling with the button and zipper of his trousers, his hard cock pushing out. My pussy was already soaking, eagerly waiting his entry, wrapping my stockinged legs around him, I thrust my hips forwards, forcing his cock inside, I instantly came. His hands were all over me, mashing my tits, teasing my nipples, grasping my hips, as he plunged back and forth, copious amounts of fluids seeped from my lips, I didn't give a shit if anyone could hear me, I moaned and screamed at the top of my voice as he pummelled me.

The harder he thrust, the louder I got, he put his hand over my mouth to try and stifle my cries, I bit hard upon it, drawing blood, the saltiness excited me even more, I pushed him away, jumping off the table, sank onto my knees, took his raging cock in my mouth and sucked. I sucked harder than even before, my fast hands glided up and down his shaft, wanking him, I wanted his seed, I needed my mouth fucked, filled with spunk. He grabbed my hair, pulling me close, me gagging as he bucked his hips. My throat felt assaulted as he pushed harder, the first drop, tickled the back of my throat, then the full blown explosion hit, I felt I was drowning, spurt after spurt of hot baby seed, filled me, down my throat, out of my lips, covering my dress, he came and came, his twitching cock, vibrating, sending shock waves through me.

Nympho Helen was back.

bensha
bensha
124 Followers