Helga and Hans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were given a week to decide. In common with our move to Canada we sat down to a pro-con sheet of possibilities. We spoke more frankly than we ever had before about sex, and agreed we would have an open arrangement until she returned. More difficult were the children. Jill was loath to leave them for such an extended period of time. We spoke with Joan and gained confidence she could cope in Jill's absence. (I was a little perturbed by the enthusiasm Joan showed when she declared she easily cope with and would look after all the family's needs. I had a clear idea what her coping skills included.) We set conditions about Jill coming home for five free days every three weeks. Toyota agreed with the arrangement. So Jill went off.

As usual Jack makes it sound so easy. I was torn apart by the decision, particularly my concern at abandoning the children. The free-pass arrangement for sex excited me. Joan and I spoke about it and suggested Jack's needs could be covered 'on campus'. I reluctantly agreed it was better he play at home than away, although my jealousy rose as I accepted the possible arrangement. It was at this time I told Jack all about my relationship with Helga and Hans, and he told me about his discovery of our threesome.

In retrospect taking advantage of the opportunity it offered was the right thing to do, but any free time I had in Japan I constantly worried about what the kids were doing and the mischief they had in hand. I was particularly worried about Carol. It is ironic that I never got used to all the open-minded planning we had put in place. That was a surprise particularly for me. I am not sure Jack believed me when I first told him so I had to make up some stories so it sounded genuine -- isn't that a laugh?

The fact of the matter I was determined to keep my stay in Japan as short as possible to get home to the kids at least, and Jack and my now familiar home. Also I did not like Japanese food very much. I could add I did not come across one man (or woman!) that attracted me in any serious way. I concentrated on my studies in the evenings as well as through the day and after a slow ponderous start started to get the whole construct of the language fairly quickly. I am sure my hosts were quite surprised. I came home every three weeks as agreed. I was quite competent in Japanese in four months of complete immersion.

On her first visit home Jill talked to us all no stop for two straight evenings about her experiences in Japan. She covered her first impressions of the culture and her dislike of the food, particularly an incident when at a formal dinner the centerpiece lobster (or Crayfish) started walking away!

Between us Jill told me she had worked so hard at learning the new language she devoted all her spare time to it. I probed deeper and she stuck to her story. I almost believed her based on the level of lust she brought home with her, but I also thought maybe she was being stoked up to high level and needed to maintain the level of sexual activity.

On later trips home she reluctantly told me how she had fallen in with a crowd of young guys and a couple of young women who were in Japan to teach English. Jill had some great stories how they did shots using Saki and fell into an eight person -- six guys, another of the women and her -- all night orgy. She gave a stroke-by-stroke account of the event, including her first triple penetration. We had our own ferocious highlight after that story. On each of her home visits she had similar stories including one at the hands (mouths, feet, and many toys and an octopus!!) of a lesbian coven (or maybe it was some sort of convent) that lasted for a full two days. [On reading Jill's added notes to my original understanding, I am really disappointed to now learn that all these deliciously erotic stories were made up for my benefit. I tip my hat to Jill -- she had me believing and hot as hell.]

As for myself, I was relatively celibate. I have to say I fell for Helga's charms precisely once for each of the three-week periods Jill was away, although I refused to go ahead with her when Hans was present as she constantly proposed. There was nothing fancy in our couplings. A few kisses, bit of mutual oral and then a good fuck.

I had arranged with Helga to look out for Jack in my absence. I gave her the green light, not that she needed it, to do whatever they liked together, based on my home-rather-than-away principle. I also asked her keep an eye on Joan. I was worried Joan would be overstretched for such a long period. Turns out I was completely wrong on this score: I later learned that Joan had enough energy left over to play around with Helga more times than Helga got together with Jack. Who knew!

Joan was good as her word. She looked after the family very well. She loved them all deeply and ensured they ate well, slept enough, had clean clothes and arrived at school on time. On random occasions she would visit me late at night. There must have been a dozen times when I was woken in the small hours of the morning by soft lips initially kissing me on the lips and then moving down to suck my cock and bring me off leaving no trace of my sperm on the sheets. Joan was always gone before morning.

Jill was welcomed home by the CEO of Toyota and was a celebrity in their in-house magazine. A new position was created for Jill that was a combination of internal consultant for the establishment of new dealerships and a functional and financial auditor of the existing ones. Jill also was the go-to person for Japanese translations, and was on hand when corporate executives from Japan visited. She acquired a staff of three whom responsible for most of the audits, with Jill taking on most of the largest dealerships. She was left pretty much alone and could program her own schedules, except for a monthly presentation to the Board. The job involved some travel and Jill was away on average about a day and half per week.

At this point many of you who read this will assume I took the opportunity when I was away to have a few one night stands with distant staff and other hotel guests. You'd be wrong. When I first started the audits I consciously dressed a little bit provocatively, wearing see semi-see-through blouses with coloured bras, short skirts or long skirts with high slits up the side, and fuck-me very high-heeled shoes. I flirted with the staff to get them to open up.

After a few months of this approach I found that it was alienating the people I was supposed to deal with and reverted to normal business clothes. I later learned that I acquired a reputation with my honest, but take no prisoners, reports to be a ball buster. I was more circumspect after that, and matters settled down into a professional routine.

I was so busy after hours writing up my findings and the draft report I ate in my room and fell asleep exhausted after typically 12 to 14 hour days. Going home was a rest.

At the same time my contract was up for renewal. I had the good fortune that one of my curling buddies, Mike, was a corporate lawyer specializing in the personnel side of the business. I was ready to sign what seemed a generous contract to me (and Jill when she looked over it). On impulse I had Mike look at it. He wanted to throw the whole thing out. I hired him and let him negotiate on my behalf. My salary as General Manager of the plant went up by almost a third. I was on the Executive Board, my already good benefits became richer, a company car was thrown in, my pension was ramped up and a parachute section was added in case they wanted to let me go. Mike more than earned his fee. I was the Company golden boy (right!). To be honest I was good at my job and had brought the company into the latter part of the twentieth century in good shape.

The plant opened to a good order book, but I was working or on call for long hours. I also was out of town on a regular basis seeing customers and their set-ups of our machine tools. Jill and I did not see as much of the kids as we would like, and our sex life tapered off by unstated mutual agreement. We settled into a comfortable relationship with much more typical sex frequency than the horny couple we once were.

As a diversion and for relaxation I did resume my contact and occasional fun evenings with Helga and Hans. It was some years before I told Jack about these side trips.

In the meantime it would be remiss not to mention that through all of this Joan held the family together. At times this was far from easy. We bought her a car and she took on our role as parents carting the kids around from one activity or event to another, as well as feeding them. We also brought in help for five days a week to do all the cleaning and tidying up. Between our combined incomes we could now easily afford such luxury.

In case you've lost track this was 1985. Alan was 18 and going into his final year before going on to University to study Urban Planning. After his growth spurt that saw him almost reach the six-foot tall mark, his coordination became quite good allowing him to do well at squash. During the summer he took a job at my office and saved enough to buy an old banger -- so he used to take himself off to tournaments.

Brenda was still as obsessed with the piano and took up singing as well. She entered competitions and steadily improved in her rankings. As she became known she started taking better care of her appearance. She was a good-looking girl. In spite of her embarrassment at her boobs she did listen to Helga who coached her flaunt them a bit, to good advantage. The boys chased her but she only had an interest in playing the piano and singing.

Carol was our problem child. At almost sixteen she too was well endowed in the breast department. Her otherwise small stature made them seem larger than they were. Unlike her older sister she did respond to all the attention she was getting from the boys, particularly the older ones many of who were Alan's friends. We were called into the school when she was discovered in the boys' toilets giving blowjobs to three boys. I had her go onto the pill immediately and counseled her about all the dangers of STD's (oh, Mom...) and tried to convey some idea of the emotional impact. In doing this I felt like a complete hypocrite. I also tried to set boundaries of the what and when of sex. Poor kid was just like me. My real worry was that she might be tempted to get into the underground drug circle that existed at the school.

In all of this David just sailed along marching to his own drummer. He was obsessive like Brenda but in his case it was for knowledge and understanding. He continued to be the star academic and to add to grade two he skipped early on he took summer courses and set himself up to enter University two years ahead. He was well liked, but not a social being. We worried about his integration with his cohort, but he constantly told us he understood our concerns but not to worry on his account.

It was the last week of the school year and first week of the school summer holidays in late June when our world turned upside down.

Though the winter and spring our life settled down to a regular and comfortable routine. There were ups and downs with the kids, but on the whole we were generally pleased with the way life was treating us. This all changed with at the end of the school year. I felt ambushed by events. Looking back I now realize I was paying too little attention to the kids.

The first was the big surprise about Brenda. She regularly entered piano competitions and lately she was winning a few. She qualified to enter a North East America competition held at the school of music in Rochester, New York. We all went down to cheer her on (so to speak). She won. The Prize was a full scholarship to the highly prestigious music school. She was to start in the fall, and would get her High school diploma from there. We were over the moon and had a great dinner celebration. Jill and I celebrated in our own fashion when we arrived home.

Two days later Jill had some worrying news from Helga about Alan. Although we hardly noticed it at the time but Alan was once more going over to see Helga on a regular basis during the last two months at school. We casually enquired if he was once more having difficulties with his original problem. Alan very smoothly reassured us and muttered that Helga was helping him with something else. We left it at that.

Helga was worried we might be worried and confessed to Jill that she and Alan were having sex. Apparently, for reasons I cannot understand, Alan was uncomfortable asking about sex from us even though he must have known we were quite active. He chose to ask his old teacher. Jill invited Helga to come over to tell us more about the situation when Alan was not around. Jill and I discussed what we should do about the situation. We spoke about the value of a good education, our friendship with Helga, and how to avoid our own hypocrisy. We came to no conclusions until we had heard more.

Helga explained that she gave him the basics. Alan asked more questions. Helga told us he was a virgin and had no idea how to react to girls. He masturbated regularly. (No surprise.) She learned his main fantasy was her - his old teacher. He confessed to having a crush on her since he was fourteen. He then wanted to know about kissing to start with and then graduated to asking about blowjobs and getting women off with his mouth and tongue. He moved onto breast and nipple stimulation, fucking and then anal intercourse. He came over to Helga as completely naïve. She told us she was flabbergasted that this child of wild parents could be so ignorant.

According to Helga he was relentless in his interrogation, and Helga crossed a line when they returned to French kissing. He did not seem to get the attraction of such a technique. Helga said she felt a demonstration was in order. From there they moved on to erogenous zones -- the neck, shoulder and breasts. Helga told Jill she quickly found herself naked to the waist. As Helga expected Alan was a quick learner and pleasured Helga, much to her surprise.

Helga quickly becoming topless formed the benchmark for Alan's further explorations. Helga moved to educating Alan in the joys of a well-crafted blowjob. She coached him to talk about what he was feeling and tell his partner what pleased him. She also insisted he ask her what she wanted and then follow up on the preferences. Helga reported on something we perhaps should have known. He has a large cock. Apparently it was as long as Hans' and maybe a bit thicker. Helga's eyes sparkled a bit when she described his fine penis.

So things progressed and Helga was fucking Alan, or more accurately the other way around. He was apparently polite and thoughtful in his pleasuring of Helga. She became flushed as she described Alan's quick progress as a student. Both Jill and I also became flushed as Helga became more and more graphic in her descriptions of what Alan had done to her. She was almost in rapture as she extolled his stamina. She, and we, was aroused. She stood up and wiggled herself between us as we sat on the edge of the sofa. Helga looked at me and pulled my head to her lips and we kissed for a minute or so, then she turned to Jill and did the same, at the same time reaching for my hand, which she pulled to her breast. I could feel her hard nipple. Her hand left mine and found its way to my now very ready cock.

So we started and eventually finished a long languorous threesome two hours later. Helga dressed and left without any resolution of how we should approach Alan's relationship with her.

The following few days Jill and I avoided talking about Alan, and Alan kept going over to see Helga for a few hours at a time. The only casual remark that was made referred to the fact Alan would be gone to University in late August.

I think Jack covered that fairly well. Although I must say I felt a tinge of double jealousy both for Helga, who I loved in a special way, and for Alan as a man and my son. I did have the wicked thought that I had to see his cock, and contrived to 'accidently' go into his bathroom when he was showering. He was singing to himself loudly and pulling himself off under the shower. He did not see me, but I did see him and had a fairly clear view that confirmed what Helga had told us.

It was two weeks after we were celebrating Brenda's success and a week after Helga's revelations that tragedy struck. They say things come in threes. Carol was killed in a car accident.

She was out with her older friends in a car. They ran into a tree at the end of a curve in the road at over seventy miles an hour. The driver, Carol, and the other boy and girl all had alcohol in their bloodstreams. The only consolation, if it can be called that, was that death must have been instantaneous for all of them. I can write no more than to record this terrible event.

I will add nothing to this. The period of blackness lasted for over a year for all of the family.

I tried to bury myself in my work, as did Jill for a while. We both found we were no longer working the ridiculous hours and spent more time at home together. We saw Helga and Hans on a regular basis, but purely on a friendship basis.

Alan was away at University, Brenda was in Rochester and David was studying the whole time, hell bent to move onto University. We had all the usual family gatherings. These events did get lighter as time went on. As the grief slowly fell away I think we all felt there was a hole in our lives, as we still do to this day. A new normality established itself. The only person to never recover was Joan. She wore black for the rest of her life, and cried at the slightest and even oblique reference to Carol. The life went out of her and we found ourselves forced to look after her considering all the years she had done the same for us.

Again, Jack has that about right. I also cried a lot that year, as did Jack.

Things changed quite quickly after two years of our quiet stability. Our factory was a great success. It was a case of being careful for what you ask for. We were subject to a hostile takeover by one of the American giant companies. We were unable to resist the takeover. I quickly became surplus to needs. I blessed my friend Mike. I could retire on the compensation from my parachute package.

A month later Jill was called in by the new Japanese boss who's be appointed to run the Canadian operation that a organizational restructuring was to be implemented and her position was going to be redundant. She was offered several alternative positions, none of which attracted her. After we had some long conversations she agreed to go for the alternative of a severance package.

On the principle bad news comes in threes the third thing, once more, was blow. Joan was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. She refused all chemo treatment.

We were both free from work obligations to nurse her through the last six months of her life. The kids bless them, came home to visit Joan as often as they could.

We enjoyed our newfound freedom until David took off for his undergraduate degree in biochemistry. (Our sex life picked up a bit, but I was still seeing Helga on a regular basis.) Then we spent a full month touring around Europe eating well, trekking, drinking copious amounts of wine and beer and touching many of the cultural spots. We regained some of intimacy but never to the degree we had earlier in life. (Even better. Had a few dalliances with young men in Italy, a woman in Switzerland, and a pair of male dancers in Berlin. For me it was all about forgetting.)