All Comments on 'Helga Goes Black'

by rufun2001

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
iwatchgirlsiwatchgirlsover 15 years ago
Another White Slut

Yet another white slut discovers that her mission in life is being a slave to black meat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 52 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

Yes that is exactly how it happens. The very first black cock will lead to many many more. White women just cannot help it. They become total sluts for their black stallion s.After black they cannot go back. They just can't. My mature white wife has been a bbc slut since her first massage at the hands of a much younger black stud while we were on a weekend getaway together. I set up the whole encounter.I have been watching her with black men often ever since. She has become a real hot horny slutty size queen and loves for me to watch. Really turns her on to suck huge uncut black cock and swallow extra heavy thick loads of their cum in front of me. And she gushes and squirts all over their huge black horsecocks ,eyes rolled back into her head as she orgasms uncontrollably as I look on. It really is quite hot and intoxicating to see her in such a state. Especially taking on 3 or 4 at one time. Yes my hot mature wife loves to be the old white gang bang slut for young very very hung black stallions.

junejffjunejffalmost 4 years ago
Good story

She sure does and the change is great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous