All Comments on 'Helga Trains Christopher Ch. 04'

by LilithDeVil

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 5 years ago
I love the story...

Who cares if it completely accurate, from a medical point of view? It is a wonderful story...

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you centralsquareguy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I wonder if Helga is also planning to force Christopher to bury his tongue in her sweaty asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just Pondering!

Too bad poor Helga has to spend an overnight at the spa training Christopher! Maybe she could take him in as her off-duty roommate in order to keep him under full 24/7 control until further notice with an occasional "loan out" to Lydia and/or Enza for some rugged additional training sessions? Or how about a gala 3 on 1 event at the spa with all three of his tormentors taking turns? My thoughts only......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, poor Christopher finally got out of the table. His legs and body would have cramped up so hard that he would not have been able to stand up even with Helga's help. Plus he has not had anything to eat, or really drink for many, many hours. Dehydration, even with drinking urine, will set in and with no food, he will probably fall down. Will he ever get out of there? What did he do to find himself in their clutches in the first place?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The time spent servicing her crotch is intense. She loves using him for sexual deviance. If like me you like to lick pussy to trigger orgasms in women; the author’s lengthy story is great to read. I wonder if this is her fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I feel very bad for him, even though he is fictional. this is a very dark story. Femdom stories make me sad. the more so if they are well written and seem so real. I know that I should stop reading this stuff, but I won't. I hope he survives, or is killed quickly and mercifully. This is really depressing. Literotica knows no limit of depravity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLilithDeVil@LilithDeVil
Hello, you naughty girls and boys! Hope all of you are doing well. This update is a little late as I intended to post something early February and we’re already over halfway through the month! But that’s probably due to my hopes that things will turn around. I’m afraid the n...