Helga Trains Christopher Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now say 'please Helga'."

He wasn't sure what he was supposed to be asking for but he didn't dare to defy her, worked up as she was. And any trouble he caused was only going to receive a swift and vicious response.

"Please Helga."

She continued to rub herself and squeeze her tits. Clearly she was getting more and more aroused. Her breathing was becoming heavy but after a few breaths she spoke.

"Again."

He had little choice, so he responded as directed.

"Please Helga."

"Again! Louder!"

"Please Helga!"

"Again!"

"Please Helga!"

He was startled by her speed. In an instant she slid off the table and before her feet touched the floor she was already moving towards him. She was like a charging bull and he had no time to react before her body slammed against him.

But he was kneeling and she was standing, so when she crashed into him he felt her hand on the back of his head, which probably saved him from a concussion with the shower wall, and it was her hairy and excited crotch which crashed into his face.

His hands sprung up and grabbed her legs in a reflex act to steady himself, and then in an attempt to keep the smothering rug of her pussy from his face. But of course he couldn't budge Helga in any way. And it was now clear that his face was her target and she had aimed her pussy well.

She must have used her other hand to keep from running straight through the shower wall and again he was impressed with her physical ability. One hand on the back of his head also was enough to keep his face pinned to her.

She quickly mashed her pussy hard against his face and began to rub herself across his features. She had already been worked up on the table and now she was in an aggressive race to reach the summit of her pleasure.

She worked his face over and over. He thought he heard her shout something about his tongue but now between her flesh around him and water filling his ears, he couldn't be sure. And the water wasn't just filling his ears. Now that she had locked them together, what water was falling onto him or more often running down across her body, was making a seal between his face and her crotch.

Now he wasn't just going to run out of air, now he feared he might drown. His hands clenched her muscular thighs and he tried to pry his face loose. But it was all in vain. She didn't even seem to notice his struggles. She was concerned only with her needs and his resistance was in no way a threat.

She rocked against him as her fingers dug into the back of his skull. He felt her slick, wet lips engulfing his nose and mouth. And between the pounding to his face he felt her tremble.

She attacked his face and pulled him even tighter. He could now not only hear but feel her moans rising above the she sound of shower and water. And then the trembling became a spasm. She shook and jerked against him and finally his head fell free as her hand released him.

When she let go he fell back in the shower, and as much as the space would allow, he crumpled into the corner. He was gasping, coughing, and choking. Sensations he was becoming all too familiar with.

Helga was regaining her breath as well but under far less distress. She ran her hands through her hair and with a few heavy sighs, she stepped out of the shower.

"You can shower now."

It would have been a kind offer if she hadn't just assaulted his face. Still she was stepping out and grabbing a towel. She began to dry herself and for all appearances she was done with Christopher. Still, he felt used and beaten. Slowly he got back to his feet to finish his shower.

As he tried to reconnect with the joy of the shower he saw Helga getting dressed. She wasn't watching him now. In fact he would say he had been discarded; tossed away after her need was satisfied.

He didn't like that feeling but he tried not to dwell on it and use her disregard to allow him some privacy in his shower. He was losing the hot water by the time he shut it off, and with plodding steps he exited the shower and grabbed a towel.

12