All Comments on 'Helga Trains Christopher Ch. 07'

by LilithDeVil

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
karmadreamer52karmadreamer52over 3 years ago
Thank you!

I enjoy all your stories and your writing style. I can picture myself in Christopher's place!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
God forbid he uses Eskimo

but it's ok to write a story series about physical and mental abuse. Yeah great world we live in.

zackfairzackfairover 3 years ago
Thanks

Love the cliffhanger.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
Another amazing chapter!

Thanks for giving us readers this latest episode of the fantastic HTC series. I love the way Lydia treated Christopher, and the ending was brilliant. 5 stars all the way!

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
karmadreamer52

Thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Still more to come for Christopher.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

I'd really like to help you, though I'm not sure I can. please feel free to contact me through the contact tab, either at the top of my bio page or my stories page.

Beyond that, my advice would be for you to stay away from all stories in the NonConsent/Reluctance category

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
zackfair

You're welcome!

And thanks!

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
OneAuthor

Thanks! I know a lot of people like the series, and I hope this chapter. Unfortunately I also know some people do not. I appreciate the five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another 5 star part.

I love the way lydia is treating him like a piece of property. A tool to get her off. I can’t wait for the next part. I love the fact how she didn’t give a shit about her asshole being clean. Love to read more. Maybe she will grow a huge full bush just to make it hard for him, who knows :). Keep up the good work

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
Anon

Thanks! Hopefully I can still get in a couple more chapters this year. We'll see. Either way there will be more stories available; some soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Have greatly enjoyed the entire 7-part HTC story, plus the 2-chapter Chris/Hair prelude. Am still hopefully (or is it anxiously?) awaiting Chapter 8 after over 9 months. Will we see it soon? It's too good to end it now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sad conclusion in mid-story! I guess Lilith just got weary of writing and went on to other things? Was hoping that Lydia and Helga would have some more innovative difficult techniques & positions for Chris to learn to love the hair in new chapters but I guess not! Hate it when a writer leaves an erotic tale in midir as so many have here over the years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I do hope that we get more of this story. Poor Christopher! Will he get anything to eat except pussy and ass? He has had only a few sips of real water and some urine for over the past day. I doubt he had any time for lunch after his first session with Enza. At least some slaves get slop from time to time! There are so many loose ends to clear up. Was Lydia only tormenting Christopher when she said that it would be messy to get rid of him? What kind of place is this salon? I initially thought it was a specialized place for women to get special massages not a place to throw away unperforming slaves! I do hope for more writing to continue this storyline. The chapters are well written and do hope that the author is feeling much better now. Please continue.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

And? Either they kill him or if he gets free they go to jail for a very long time! And don't tell me they're going to train him to do whatever they want! Ridiculous!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another great story with much more to be explored that the author became bored with or tired of leaving readers in mid-tale! Wouldn't read any more of the author's stories......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLilithDeVil@LilithDeVil
Hello, you naughty girls and boys! Hope all of you are doing well. This update is a little late as I intended to post something early February and we’re already over halfway through the month! But that’s probably due to my hopes that things will turn around. I’m afraid the n...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES