Helga Trains Christopher Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost a whisper, but he paid close attention to every word. He was being given the go signal. He still had to pace himself, but now he was allowed access to her pussy. Now he would have the chance to show her what he was really worth. He was going to lick that pussy so good! He was going to love that pussy and make that pussy love him back!

He started low. He knew the clit was important, but she would have to wait. After all, she had made him wait just to kiss her pussy. But more than that, she had shown him that she liked a slow buildup. Even when she let him take over, she had cautioned that he should start slow.

So for now he stayed away from that most important place. Instead he kissed her at the bottom of her lips. He kissed each side and even moved over to her inner thighs before coming back. Some kisses were feather light and some had more pressure. And now he was also beginning to add some tongue to his kisses.

His first lick wasn't even up the center, between her lips, as was his tradition. Instead he tried something new. He licked his tongue over her taint, just below her pussy, teasing it. He didn't plan to go any lower, but he could make her wonder, and being just off her pussy should build the anticipation she was looking for.

Then he started to lick up one side. But he didn't go all the way. Before he was halfway to the top, he stalled and came back down again. Then his tongue leapt from one lip to the other, landing higher on the other side. But then he just licked his way down.

Then, oddly enough, he thought of Helga. He remembered her directing him to use the bottom of his tongue while licking her nipple. That was likely to help him here as well. So when he went back to the other side he was careful to drag the bottom of his tongue down along her fold.

And then he kissed her. He kissed her pussy. He so wanted to see it. To appreciate it, as well as see what he was doing. But that wasn't to be. He then had an idea and he blew her a kiss. He would never have thought of that before, but now he felt it couldn't hurt and might be something she wanted. He quickly followed that up with a real kiss, a deep passionate kiss, and let his tongue split her lips as it pushed towards her opening.

But while a part of him just wanted to bury his face deep inside her, he pulled back, knowing that he would be able to enjoy himself, but he couldn't get completely lost in the moment. He still had to prove himself to her. This was first and foremost about her satisfaction.

And so he teased her some more; a kiss here, a lick there. He placed butterfly kisses on and around her lips, again drifting off to her inner thigh, if only for a moment, before returning to the main attraction.

And that gave him another idea. He gently rubbed the tip of his nose against one side. Then he moved back and forth giving her Eskimo kisses to her pussy once more, but this time on his terms. A few of those and he paused in the center to take a deep breath in and smell her pussy. It was divine.

Now a bold lick up the center, going higher this time, but still stopping short of her clit. A few more licks of his wide tongue, before he dropped low again. This time he took one of her lips between his. He licked the edge and then sucked it deeper into his mouth.

As he sucked on her lip he felt a hand come to rest on his head. She was gripping and pulling his hair, but he knew it was only a matter of time. He didn't want it to come too soon; actually he didn't want it to happen at all. However, he knew that when he felt the hair pulling it would be a good sign that she was highly aroused.

He continued sucking on her lip, taking it slow, and trying to match the rhythm of the music in the room. Then his light sucking became more forceful as he tried to pull more of her pussy lip into his mouth. God, she tasted good. She tasted so good it hurt!

Really it did. As he sucked her lip further into his mouth, the taste and sensation were divine. But as he sucked in and felt her lip respond, his cock responded as well with a matching throb. Only his cock wasn't free to throb, or bob, or bounce. Instead the throb was more like someone crushing his bent shaft.

When that happened he moaned, more from the pain that the pleasure of her pussy, but he moaned all the same. And while he tried to push away the pain and focus on the pussy, he thought he heard Lydia give a moan of her own. They were still very much connected.

A few more sucks and he had to let that lip go. He was sure the other one was jealous by now, and he was just as eager to meet that one. It wasn't a perfect hit as he went for it, being blindfolded, but he quickly managed to suck her lip between his.

Again he licked and sucked her lip as he tried to ignore the pain he felt down below. When he let that one slip loose, he put his tongue between her lips seeking entry into her tunnel of love. Then he closed his lips and sucked on her lower pussy.

Her hands were moving around his head and he felt he was doing well. It was time to take it up a notch. He pulled his tongue back and licked up the left side. But this time he went more than halfway. At the halfway point he lightened his touch and withdrew but the tip of his tongue still continued close to the top.

He repeated the action on the other side, and he figured her clit was now getting the tease of his tongue. In a moment it would be more than just a tease. He still knew he couldn't go wild, and he had to remember this was for her. So he planned to begin with a large circle around it, before he ever flicked his tongue across it.

A couple more kisses high on the inner thighs and he was ready to make the first pass. He chose counterclockwise and starting at five, he swept up through three and on toward twelve. But between one and twelve he had a start. It wasn't quite like the shocks he had received, but it was still an unpleasant surprise.

And his tongue faltered and staggered, and he lost his smooth rhythm. What was it that tripped him up? Why, it was hair. So far everything had been silky smooth and he just knew she had a bald pussy. But as his tongue ran across the top of her hood, he encountered the vee of her pussy hairs.

Damn it! He couldn't see and wasn't prepared for the discovery. Her crotch was far less hairy than the previous woman he serviced in this table, but it wasn't truly a hair-free zone. And to make it slightly worse, the hair he did encounter wasn't close trimmed to a fraction of an inch, there was some fluff.

He knew his tongue was tripping over her hairs but he had to recover. He had been doing so well and he couldn't let that cause him to fail in his performance. Any second she may scold him for his clumsy tongue work, and she would surely suspect why. So he finished the circle, grateful when his tongue was again gliding over smooth skin.

"Oh I see you've found my hair. Don't be shy now. Show it some love."

Once she had first pulled him into her pussy, she had been rather stationary, letting him work as he may. But now she was getting more involved. Her hands in his hair slipped to his ears and she pulled him up north of her clit.

His range of movement was limited, being locked within the table, and he thought she was now sitting up, perhaps even bent over him a little to get him in the position she wanted. But now his mouth was pressed into the middle of her furry triangle. His guess now was that it was all above her clit, and while it didn't run wild to her thighs, it was more than a simple landing strip.

He was back in pussy hair once more. This was so far the best pussy hair experience of the three, but he had really hoped this pussy would spare him that unpleasantness. His instinct was to balk, to pull back and refuse, but he knew he couldn't do that. His refusal concerning such pubic hair was what got him into this mess in the first place. And this was Lydia.

"Come on, my pussy can wait a little. Show my hair some love. Kiss it. Lick it. Make me believe you love it."

He had no choice. He gave a deep kiss in what he believed was the center of her small forest. The hairs pressed back against his lips and nose. She smelled sweeter than the others, that was a plus. He kissed her again. She relaxed her grip but he knew he wasn't allowed to leave yet. He had more kissing and licking to do.

He did more kissing, widening his coverage. He began with kissing but knew it wouldn't be enough. He put out his tongue and licked a patch of hair. He was trying to act like he enjoyed it but he knew he wasn't very convincing. He licked some more, trying not to gag from the thought of what he was doing.

He was trying hard to think of anything positive at this point. He had to stay positive and make her believe this was something he wanted. He couldn't afford to fail her now. One positive which soon came to mind was that the pain and cramping from down below had lessened.

Even his cock knew that finding hair on Lydia was no cause for celebration. His erection hadn't gone away entirely, if he could really call it an erection, but it wasn't straining as hard against the bars. The crushing grip on it had let up.

He continued to lick, tasting her hairs, feeling their texture on his tongue. He stopped licking to give more kisses and allow his tongue brief respite. Then he did a kiss that included tongue. He had to make her believe, or at the very least put on a good show. Even without the blindfold, at this point he would have closed his eyes.

At some point he must have completed his penance because her hands came away from his ears and as one hand came to rest on the top of his head, it pushed him back down to the promised land. He wasn't completely free of her hairs, but he was no longer lost within the bush.

"Isn't there something else you wanted to do?"

Her words brought him out of it. He had let himself be washed over with depression as he found her hairs, but he was here to do a job, and he was here to prove he could do it well. He was just about to begin his attack on her clit when he encountered her fur. Now it was time to regain his composure, regain his rhythm, and show her he knew what to do.

He placed a few kisses high on her inner thighs, getting back to where he had left off. This time when his tongue circled her clit, he didn't stop or stumble, but instead plowed his tongue through her hair as he came around.

He then gave a kiss over her clit, ignoring the hair at his upper lip and nose. He then moved a short distance away for a couple of kisses and licks, but now he was concentrating around that all important bud. He let his tongue dip below it and came up with a hard lick.

He felt the hand slide to the back of his head and the grip tightened. He was back. He could still do this. He could still prove his worth. He did a few more hard licks, doing his best to ignore her hair. Then he settled in for some sucking.

He sucked and sucked. He opened his mouth taller and let his tongue slip lower to lick between her lips and come back up to her clit. He alternated sucking and licking, his mouth never leaving her completely.

Then suddenly he lost his place. Lydia had been very still until now, but she was reacting to his efforts and now she squirmed in her seat. At first he was lost, being blindfolded, but he quickly found his mark again and latched on. Now as she moved he had to stay with her.

Her hand at the back of his head still held him close, but now it tightened into a fist, grabbing his hair. Her other hand joined in at the top of his head and it too grabbed a fistful of hair. This was a good sign, but he was already feeling some of the pain from the pulling.

He took a few deep breaths and braced himself for the final push. He licked and sucked, and sucked and licked. He wished he had a longer tongue so he could thrust deep inside her. He also wished he had fingers free to aid him, but only his head was above the table surface. So he focused on the tools he had, and he licked and sucked.

He thought he heard her say 'fuck', but he couldn't be sure. But he was sure she was claiming her orgasm. He felt her body tremor against his face. And he was afraid he would have some bald patches when she finally came down. He held on with one suck as her body rode out the wave.

Eventually her hands pushed him back. He would have liked to take a peek and see the look on her face. He wanted to share that moment. He also hoped she might give him a signal of her thanks. But with the eye mask on, none of that was possible. He simply waited, catching his breath as she was catching hers.

Then he heard a sound. His guess was that she had just slapped her pussy a couple of times. That seemed to be a good sign, and something he would have liked to witness. Then he felt her legs moving beside him. She'd have to pull them up close to get off the table.

And then he felt her pussy crash into his nose. For a moment he thought she was trying to push it inside, but then he felt something else. Some part of her was also pressing against his mouth, but he realized it wasn't her pussy. She had managed to aim and aim well and her asshole now pressed against his lips.

"Well I know this won't be your first time, but I want you to show my ass the same love you showed Helga."

Oh god. He had survived his ordeal with her pussy. Much of it had been pleasurable and could have been truly amazing if she had been as hair-free as he had hoped. He also wasn't fond of the hair pulling, but overall he felt it was a success. But now she wanted some attention for her asshole. Even though this was Lydia, this wasn't something he wanted to do.

"Now I may not be as clean as I should be, but that won't really matter. By the time you're done, my asshole will practically sparkle."

That didn't even bear thinking about. But again, he really had no options here. He would have to comply with her wishes; he would have to 'obey'. So slowly he stuck out his tongue and got his first taste of Lydia's ass.