Hell Bent for Leather Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony returned the favor. Marlow was on her back, her legs raised and spread in a victory position. Tony put a lot of effort into cunt licking, and she was beyond ready when his rejuvenated manhood finally entered her vagina. Marlow screamed loudly that evening. He filled her to the brim. When he was close to ejaculating she had him pull out so she could fellate him, and she sucked for all she was worth. And just as the dam was about to burst, as Tony was beside himself with ecstasy, she stopped her activity, and Tony had to use his pelvic muscles to squirt his seed out. Rather than ruining his orgasm, Marlow's hand-free approach worked wonders. She loved watching him spasm and quiver and pant in agony as he ejaculated in slow motion, and the effort required on his part to do this really drained him, leaving him exhausted, and satisfied. The narcissist was aware of the effect this ejaculation process had on the blonde bombshell, so it was a multi-layered phenomena.

Marlow scratched her nails along his chest. Tony squirmed. "Ticklish, are we?" The next step in their odyssey was for Marlow to use her discarded underwear to tie Tony's arms to the bedposts. While obviously it wouldn't restrain him if it really mattered, make-believe bondage was sufficient. Tony rocked like a helpless baby, and despite his protests and begging her to stop, The Club rose like a skyscraper. "I like it when you ruin my orgasm," he said. "What a trip."

"Ruin it?" Marlow climbed on board for some hard riding. Tony fondled her breasts as she bounced up and down. His cock slipped out and she kept up the motion, sliding and bouncing on top of it as it stretched along his belly. She climbed off and was about to finish him with her mouth when Tony stopped her.

"No, uh...leave it...yeah...oh god," and accompanied by a loud groan, Tony's cock began to spill on its own.

"So that's the new normal, huh." Marlow laughed. By evening's end they were spent. Each had proven to be stud-worthy. He was the stallion she never had, and she was the trophy blonde who met all of his female fantasies. Marlow loved watching The Club, and Tony loved putting in the hard work.

****

Jane came out of the bathroom clad only in a towel. Herman was arranging her clothes on the bed. "We ready yet?"

"You sticking with the blue number?" The way it worked, Jane chose her outfit while Herman decided what her bra and panty combination would be.

"Sure, why not?" The powder blue mini was long sleeved, which Jane liked because the sleeves would cause the hemline to rise when she stretched.

"Well, you're gonna wear this white bra for sure. You own that look. Now, I've narrowed it down to the black panties with red trim or else the leopard print; what do you think?"

"Wait, didn't I wear the leopard recently?"

"I'll check." Herman browsed his files on the nearby laptop. "You haven't worn them for a month."

"Unbelievable," Jane said. "I can't believe you keep tabs."

"I have to," replied Herman, "for the website." The Japanese version of the Donkey website had a page devoted to Jane's underwear. Herman would take photos of whatever she was going to wear that day and post it.

"You know, you are one sick fuck. I can't fucking believe you do that, just so twenty pervs can beat off."

"More like fourteen hundred."

"What?"

"That was yesterday's count, but that's nothing; some days we've gotten as many as four thousand hits." Despite Jane's outward skepticism, she was secretly flattered, and Herman knew it. It was just one of many ways that he catered to her needs and whims, which had become his purpose in life.

"So I take it we're going with the leopard?"

Herman thought a moment. "Let me put it this way. The black ones say 'fuck me', but the leopard ones say, 'fuck me hard.'

"Let's go with the sluttier ones." Jane removed her towel. She was so nonchalant and casual about being naked in front of him that, no matter how often it happened, he'd have to pinch himself to make sure it wasn't a dream; a strange, erotic dream. But Jane's casual approach towards her nudity was tempered by the fact that Herman was almost always naked too. But Herman saw it differently. Jane was a goddess, and for him to see her naked, to be her close confident, sharing in her most intimate moments, was the highest reward he could imagine. It was expected that he'd continually jerk himself into a stupor. Goddesses demand nothing less.

Jane leaned forward to put on the bra, and her breasts heaved suggestively. She didn't need to look, but she knew that Herman was boned up. He was in a constant state of sexual arousal, which is why Jane kept him naked. Complain as she might about his horn-dog tendencies, if he weren't a sexual deviate she probably wouldn't have taken him in.

"You look so good in a white bra."

Jane handed Herman the panties, which meant that he could put them on her. It was a little reward for all the abuse she had given him recently. She placed her hand on his shoulder for balance, and stepped into the panties. Herman brought them up slowly; he wanted to prolong the view, and he was but an inch from her pussy. He could smell it; he could feel the heat radiating from it. "Hold on," Jane said, and she reached for a comb and ran it through her golden, amber-colored pubic hair, which was undeniably gorgeous. Herman had been given the task of trimming her bush, which he did weekly, and it was one of the few things that he took pride in doing and, as a result, his work was professional quality.

Jane looked in the mirror. "What do think?"

Herman smiled. "Good enough to masturbate to...Hey, I got an idea. Why don't we photograph you in the underwear and put it on the website? That might break the bank." To his surprise, she agreed. She watched as he uploaded the photos onto the laptop, where he put them in a folder he had titled: IVAN BEATOFFSKY.

"What else you got in there?" Nothing astonished her when it came to Herman, so she wasn't taken aback when she saw that he had hundreds of images in the folder.

"These are just the best of the best," he assured her.

"How many of them you got of me?"

"I don't know," he replied, "about ten."

Jane leaned over his shoulder for a closer look. "Who else you got in there...oh my god, you got Marlow. Already? Jesus Christ, you don't waste any time, you sick fuck. Let me see."

"Just a few," Herman said, a little defensively. "Not too many."

"Bullshit...you got more of her than you do of me."

Herman smiled sheepishly. "What can I say?"

"You little fucking pervert. I ought to be jealous, but shit, I'd fuck her too if she'd let me, so I guess you get a pass on that one. She is a Hoochie mama." Herman smiled in agreement.

Jane shifted gears. "Here, lie down on the bed," she said. Herman's cock quickly sprung up. It might have been only six inches, with the qualifier that six inches was only viewed as small in the crazy Donkey world that Jane inhabited, but Herman was used to being teased and belittled about his penis size, or lack thereof. He could have easily been self-conscious, and he was to a small degree, but as he'd crudely point out to anyone should they ask, he got more ass than a toilet seat, and besides, a small boner was better than a big softie. And Herman had no problems in the boner department.

She rubbed his belly in a very tender way. "You look so beautiful in your underwear," he said, softly. "It makes me want to..."

"I know what it makes you want to do. You wanna play with your little pee-pee, don't you?"

"Of course."

"How many times you cum today?"

He thought a moment. "Two...no, three. I whacked when I work up, and then twice with Hideki. You think I'm a horn-dog," Herman said, "you should see him. I was giving him some good head, and I was gonna get him off, but he couldn't wait, so he fucked me like a dog, and then he told me to me jerk off, and then he did too."

"That's not so bad," although it was a little disconcerting to know that her husband preferred to dip his wick in the anus of a nineteen-year-old boy rather than her sweet pussy. Hideki always traveled with a staff of assistants/flunkies, and this time he had brought two young interns; boy number one and girl number two, was what Herman called them, as their names were hard to pronounce.

When Hideki traveled on business his retinue were competent administrators, but this trip to Los Angeles was pure pleasure, and his assistants were chosen for other reasons. They were in their late teens, twenty at the oldest, and dressed in identical business suits, complete with white shirt and tie. The only difference was that Risa, or girl number two, wore a short, tight skirt while boy number one, whose real name could never be deciphered, wore long pants.

Hideki had steered Herman into his bedroom right after lunch. Sushi apparently made him horny. While he was being fucked Herman happened to look up and catch a glimpse of the two Japanese flunkies in the darkened corner, watching.

Hideki had gone into the bathroom to clean up, but Herman remained on the bed, still nursing a boner that had not yet been soothed. Hideki saw it upon his return, only to politely request that Herman jack off. Overcome with desire, seeing the young man playing with himself, Hideki joined him, and as he neared climax he closed in on Herman so that his sperm would find a safe landing on the lad's belly. Herman by then had already gotten off.

"Then his assistants come over, and now I gotta suck boy number one. But at least girl number two was sucking me, so I wasn't complaining."

Jane smiled. "You got a rough life."

"Yeah, but I had to take it in the ass again. I don't mind Hideki, but this guy...I don't know."

"What about the girl?"

Herman smiled. "That was cum number three."

So Hideki's sex games included Herman but not her. Jane knew that he liked to fuck her valet, but foursomes? Lonely are the goddesses, for their husband's put them on pedestals. By doing so Hideki had turned Jane into a porcelain princess, too good for the down and dirty stuff that he craved whenever he was in the pleasure capital of Los Angeles.

"You still got a bone for William?"

"He's my dream fantasy," Herman answered. "I like looking at women, and I like cocks too, but William...he's the real deal."

"Who would you rather fuck, William or Marlow?"

Herman played it smart. "Being with you is better than sex with William or Marlow. I idolize you."

"You know, I was gonna let you cum before I put the clamp on, but now...I'm not so sure. I think you like Marlow more than me."

"Oh please," he begged, "I'll do...c'mon, I gotta cum."

"You've already had three, you don't need four, but all right, let's get this over with," Jane said, "otherwise I'll get no peace, and we've got a party. Get up," she said. "I don't want you shooting your load on the bed. Do it in the bathroom," and she followed him as he did. She stood him in front of the sink. "Let's see if you can reach the mirror." She was about to say more, but Herman took his cue and greedily stroked himself into oblivion.

"Oh...oh," he yelped with increasing urgency, as he pounded his meat into submission. "It's coming." Twenty seconds later he was slumped over the sink, holding on for dear life. He legs felt weak and he had trouble standing. That was a draining release. He was tuckered out, which was exactly how Jane wanted him to be before the party. She handed him a washcloth.

"Clean your thingy," she told him.

Herman was still heaving, taking deep breaths. "I think that was my best cum ever," he said.

"Trust me, it wasn't that great. You didn't reach the mirror." Herman had nothing else to say. He sighed and accepted that his cock was going into prison. Jane took the key and stuffed it down her bra. "You better hope nobody grabs my boobs tonight. Can you imagine if I lose the key?"

****

If my friends could see me now, Arlene thought. She was on her hands and knees, which seemed appropriate, and was probably better for the boys, seeing they were already familiar with the position. In front of her lay an adorable penis for her enjoyment, which she slurped and sucked and licked. It was demanding work, trying to wean Tom away from men. Or was it Jim? She didn't know which one was fucking her and which one she was blowing; did it even matter?

Using Donkey's contacts in the porn industry, Arlene managed to track them down. She said that she was impressed with their work and had a high-paying job for them if they were interested. They had each gotten five hundred dollars for Blond Lovers, the title of their loop, so it got their attention when Arlene spoke of thousands. A quick perusal of the Donkey website was next, so they'd know what they were getting themselves into, and then it was time to audition.

She didn't know whether to spiff it up, doll it down, or what. She had never been with men who were exclusively gay. In the end she did what she thought Jane would do, so she dressed to kill, wearing a mini tank top that stopped just short of her naval. It would be obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. She wore thong panties and nothing else, but then she thought her seduction plan might work better if she played hard-to-get? That would mean less pressure on the boys. She kept the tank top but added a short skirt, not that it suggested hard-to-get.

Arlene feigned disinterest once the boys had stripped down. It was hard, because their penises in person were even more impressive than in the video. Jim's redwood tree bulged with thick, blue veins, and it rode up like a steel shaft. Jesus, would that thing even fit in her? Arlene smirked and crossed her legs suggestively. It was hard for her to stay on script. Both men stood there with hands on hips, their still-surging boners staring at Arlene. Tom wagged his the way a dog wagged its tail. What's a girl to do?

"I hope you understand that we have to take measurements," Arlene said, as business-like as possible.

"Sure, no problem."

"Um, do you always uh, you know. I mean...god this is embarrassing."

Tom thought he knew what she was referring to. "We're roommates," he said.

"Fuck buddies," added Jim.

"That's okay, but I'm talking about measurements. We have a ten-inch requirement, and we can't just eyeball it. It has to be precise, so I need you to uh..."

"Beat off?"

Arlene laughed. "Not exactly. You need to stop before you cum; you know, for the measurement. Get it as big as you can; after that you can do what you want." She reached for the tape measure, hoping that the intersection of leg, hemline and panty would interest them. When she next looked up, she saw that it had, or maybe it had. There were two bouncing erections, but she couldn't tell if she had an impact.

"Okay, who wants to go first?" Arlene stood up and walked closer. "Do you want to do it or should I."

"You can do it," said Tom, and she got on her knees. Tom showed no emotion when her hand made contact with his elongated shaft, but his cock remained hard to her touch.

"Twelve inches exactly," she exclaimed. "You're hired." Jim was hired too, having measured out at ten and seven-eighths, but what he lacked in length he made up in width, and Arlene couldn't decide which one she preferred, although she was leaning towards Redwood Boy simply because he was cuter.

"I'm not the scriptwriter," she said, "so I don't know what the director will have you do, but it might involve having sex with a woman, or at least getting a boner in front of a woman and pretending that you're turned-on."

Tom looked down. "I got one now," he said.

"Yeah, but would you have one if Jim wasn't here and it was just me and you?"

"Only one way to find out," he grinned, and suggested that Jim leave the room. Not wanting to be thrust aside and maybe losing a role, Jim decided to show Arlene that he was as manly as the next, which is how Arlene found herself on all fours.

"Easy," she said, in response to the erratic herky-jerky motion, "just find a nice rhythm, slide it in and out, and then I'll latch on and grind with you." Jim was a quick learner. "That's it," she cried, "oh yes, that's it. Now do it harder...harder. Fuck me as hard as you can. Oh god!"

It was definitely the redwood tree that was banging her doggy-style. The girth rubbed against her inner walls and suffocated her vagina. Her body tensed like a taut wire. She reared up her head and lost herself to the rhythm of the pounding. God, he was hard. He was piercing her insides, and she succumbed to the spasmodic impulses that ravaged her, growing damp and limp. Finally remembering that she held a penis in her hand, she slobbered over it, forcing it as deep into her throat as she could.

Jim began to grunt louder. "You gonna cum," she asked? Jim mumbled something that she took for a yes. "Stand up and spray. Right here; shoot it on me and Tom."

Not a bad spraying, but not great, but who knew how many times he had already cum? He was irresistible eye-candy; strangers on the street probably offered to blow him. She would have smiled at the thought, but her mouth was occupied. She placed a hand under Tom's balls and rapidly jerked his penis as hard as she could. Tom was having trouble getting off. "Come on, you fucking faggot," she bellowed, "be a man. Cum on my face." Try as he might, Tom couldn't finish, and his dick began to soften. She rolled over on her back. "This is what we're gonna do," she said. "Jim, suck Tom and get him hard." Arlene ached for more cock; she wasn't even close to being done. She reached for Jim's penis and stroked it until it got so unruly that it could no longer be controlled by one, small, feminine hand. What a man, she thought, or more precisely, what a whopper!

"Okay Tom, we're giving you one more chance. Aided by Jim, who rubbed his cock along Tom's face, he managed to enter Arlene's holiest of holies and remained hard. Her cunt had opened up the welcome wagon, and it felt like victory when he pulled out and stroked himself silly, until his liquid love poured forth. Jim still had a bone, so Arlene had him lie down and she rode him like a bucking bronco. This was it; bouncing up and down on his massive rod had awakened her sweet spot, and she screamed and cried and convulsed until she had nothing left. Did either of them cum a second time? She didn't know, nor did she care.

Tom was a work-in-progress, but he'd come around. Redwood Jim was a keeper. Their asses are mine, she thought to herself, triumphantly.

12