Hell Quest: Maxwell's Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was meant to look ridiculous.

"Why are you smirking whore?" The demon spat into the whore's face. It covered his face and smelt rotten. Maxwell Sat up to watch and noticed the demons cock enlarging. The whore's charge was on the opposite side of the doorway as the boys. The most amusing thing was when he wiped the demon's slime from his face, he saw that the hot girls had turned back into the most repulsive old men you could imagine. Feeling up the whore's body made his face imitate what it was like in entrance. Now it was Maxwell smirking.

"Do you like your two husbands' whore?" the demon laughed. "please!" he grovelled as the two gargoyles shoved him to his knees. "crawl!" the demon demanded. He began to crawl towards the demon, only Maxwell thought it was forced by demon magic or something.

Once he was at the throne the demon raised his hand and the whores neck piped up in one hard jerk, almost straining his neck. His cock was throbbing. The demon was treating him like a dog on purpose.

"This faggot next to me isn't a resident he is here to witness your downfall. You bullied him to an inch of his life, and we summoned him to witness first you're fucking. Then your husbands will take you to your cell. They are aware they must allow any demon to use you when they wish for what they wish," the demon laughed as he became his original size. The demon told him to get on his knees to and then he pushed himself off the throne, as he whispered in the whore's ear "lick his ass as though your life depends on it!" The demons voice was forceful as he reluctantly forced his tongue up the faggot's arse. Maxwell couldn't help but fart.

The Demon laughed. You should be my wife you evil bitch. The Demon then hold down the whore's face in the faggot's ass as he began to split the whore's virgin hole open. He screamed, but the noise was muffled and made the faggot moan. He was in bliss as his bully sucked his fuck hole whilst being fucked hard by a Demon.

The whore's tongue went up the boy's hole, fucking it as he blew air into it. The fucking of the fallen ass lasted for over an hour until the Demon was finished. He didn't cum, he didn't want to. He had other ideas, so he picked the boy up and through him to his new husbands.

"Stay," he softly whispered to the fag boy "It won't be as harsh as I'm shrinking now. Into a form you'll like!"

"Ah!" the faggot shrieked in delight. The Demon knew his hole was prepped through the forced tongue fucking. He began to fuck the boy slowly, knowing the whore was watching. Knowing it wasn't hard to figure out that the past hour was about this moment. The Demon had used the whore to prep the boy he really wanted to fuck.

After a few minutes he told the whores husbands to take their wife away. He wanted to hear the natural reaction and allowed the fallen to let out his pathetic pleas and sobs as the two old men take their prize away to his cell. Little was he aware of the 'delights' in the cell.

The fucking continued on the throne for a while longer. Suddenly the Demon got larger on purpose so the faggot would shoot his load and the Demon shot up the boy's hole.

He soon collapsed onto the boys back, turning to look at the charges. He dismissed them and told them he would take the boy back to earth.

They simply vanished.

Maxwell noticed the five bitches were asleep.

He looked at the Demon and asked a puzzling question. "Can you die here?"

"You and I can't because you are a mortal from earth and so you can only die on earth, and I can only be vanquished on other plains, but the fallen can and do. The whore will die a million times before time ends but he will return over and over. Sometimes he will return as a whore and others something else. You've seen only a couple of scenarios but there are billions. As it's your first time here we tend to be gentle."

"Can I return?"

"No, hell doesn't have revolving doors, but I can come to you", then he gulped "but it's probably not a good idea, because it's in my nature to entice you here", he looked solemn "you will become my sixth bitch" his face dropped further, "or land up in the cell next to the whore or a part of a urinal", then he sighed "or on a spit". The demon didn't want that fate for the boy, but with each thought he knew that it was most probably the fate of the boy.

"Time to go home, hold my hand," the demon spoked softy to the boy.

He put his hand in the demons and the Demon said to close his eyes. He did exactly that and almost instantly he said, "open them."

There he was Sat up in his bed, the Demon at the mirror, Maxwell smiled at his lover. "I thought it was a dream!"

"It was in a way, but far more" he couldn't truly explain, "look in the papers today and you'll see all of the people who are now in the dark world."

The boy took note.

"I must go now!" the Demon left the boy.

Then the boy got out of bed and looked in the mirror he saw his collar. It simply read faggot. He felt for the collar and realised it wasn't there. He already had figured out that he was the only he could see his true self on this plain. The only one who he felt who he was inside.

He knew then what he must do. Soon the sixth place would be filled for all eternity unless he did something to prevent it. We are after all in charge of our destinies.

12