Submissive Meets New Dom in Sauna

Story Info
"Straight" sub discovered and used in sauna.
2.4k words
4.61
13.9k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started in the sauna at my health club. It could have, and probably should have, stayed there. But it went much further.

Chapter 1

I'm a 46 year old married man living in Madison, WI. I have three kids at home so spend most of my time working, and going to the kid's sports and other extracurricular activities. Like most men my age, my sex life with my wife is almost non-existent. But that doesn't mean that my sex drive has diminished at all. I now just have to sneak around to find places to masturbate while thinking of my fantasies or watching porn.

There are certain places that get me horny, especially when I'm alone. Lakes, swimming pools, steam rooms, and saunas. And that is what got me in trouble - or maybe it is just my submissive nature that didn't allow me to get out of the trouble I found myself in.

I work out at a small health club that doesn't get much traffic when I'm there. After my workouts I always wrap up with 15 minutes in the sauna or steam room. On the morning I was there a few months ago I once again found myself alone in the sauna after my workout. It was a Monday morning, and having had another weekend at home without any hint of action, I was horny. So when I walked into the sauna in just my towel and saw that I was alone, I spread my towel out on the bench in the corner and settled in for a good sweat. As often happens, I closed my eyes, had some good thoughts, and started to get hard. Then I started slowly stroking my cock. I felt fairly safe doing this because I can usually hear the noises in the locker room that indicate someone might be approaching, and where I sit isn't directly in front of the glass door to the sauna. I was lost in my thoughts and casually stroking on that morning when the door suddenly opened. I quickly lifted my knee to try to block the sight of my hard cock, and didn't make eye contact with the man who walked in. Stay cool - "nothing to see here" I thought to myself, even though I could feel the heavy thumping in my heart caused by almost getting caught.

"Good morning for a stroke, hah?" he said.

Shit - I was caught. I looked over at the man. He was an older man, probably in his mid-sixties, tall, thin, and fit.

"What?" I replied.

"Don't be coy. I looked through the door to see if the water bucket was in here and saw you stroking that nice cock of yours."

My eyes turned down and I blushed without responding.

"Put your knee back down so I can see your cock again."

This is the point at which I could have, and should have, wrapped my towel back around my waist, stood up and left the sauna. But that isn't what I did. Instead, the submissive inside me listened to him and I put my knee down, exposing my still hard cock to this stranger.

"Very nice." he said. "Now, why don't you continue stroking for me. I'll stand here in front of the door so nobody else can see inside."

Again, I could have ended the situation right there, but instead I gave him a quick glance, then shut my eyes and started stroking my cock again. I couldn't believe I was doing that, but couldn't say "no" either.

"That's it. You look so good."

"Mmm, your cock is soo hard right now."

"Are you straight or gay, boy?"

"I'm straight." I answered.

"Address me as "Sir"."

"I'm straight, Sir."

"That's better. You're straight but you've sucked cock before, right?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Throw me your towel, faggot."

"I'm not gay, Sir." I respond, but lifted my ass off my towel and threw it to him.

"OK, straight boy. How many cocks have you sucked?" he asks.

I don't answer. I don't want to tell him.

"How many?" he asks again. "And don't even think about lying to me."

"Dozens, if not more, Sir." I quietly respond.

"I knew it. Where?"

"At glory holes. Mainly at adult bookstores when I am travelling for work, Sir."

"And what made a straight guys start sucking cocks at glory holes?"

"Long story, short. I was watching porn in a booth at an adult bookstore, a cock came through the hole in the wall, and I just couldn't help myself, I was curious so I sucked it."

"Sir" he barked at me.

"I sucked it, Sir."

"And you liked it?"

"Yes, Sir."

"But one wasn't enough, was it faggot?"

"No. It was only one the first day. But I kept going back. Then started searching for adult bookstores in every city I visited, Sir."

"Turn towards me, spread your legs and put one on each bench. Don't stop stroking your cock."

I was sitting on the top level of the benches in the corner where the two benches came together. I swung my left leg over to the adjacent bench so my legs were spread as instructed.

"Good boy."

"Why do you think you like going to glory holes and sucking cock, faggot?"

"I've thought about that quite a bit. I had never had a gay thought in my life before that day, but now I am addicted to cock and the humiliation and degradation I feel when servicing cocks, Sir. I don't want to go to glory holes, but I've discovered that the exhibitionist in me loves getting naked in the glory hole booths, and I guess the feeling I get when I get on my knees to service cock is some sort of submissive tendency in me, Sir. I can't help myself. I seek out glory holes where ever I can find them, Sir."

"Hmmm. You get completely naked in those filthy adult bookstore booths?"

"Yes, Sir."

"And you suck strangers cocks?"

"Yes, Sir."

He stepped closer, between my spread legs.

"Look at me boy."

I looked up into his eyes.

"And you've been fucked, haven't you faggot?"

I cast my eyes downward again in embarrassment as I prepared to answer his question. As my eyes went down I saw that his towel was now over his shoulder and his hard 7-inch cock was just inches from my ass.

"Yes, Sir."

He reached forward and grabbed my balls. Then his hand replaced mine on my cock.

"Stay in this position and keep stroking your cock, but don't cum. I'll be right back."

"Can I have my towel back, Sir."

"No. If you hear the door open again assume it's me and keep stroking with your eyes closed."

He wasn't gone long, but it felt like an eternity. I heard some noises in the locker room, then heard to door to the sauna open again. I obediently kept my eyes closed and kept slowly stroking my cock.

Then I heard some clicking noises and there was some light flashing in my eyes. I opened my eyes and saw him standing in front of me with his phone taking pictures of me stroking my cock.

"Stop!" I pleaded as I put my hand in front of my face. "I can't have pictures of me like this floating around out there with my face in them."

"Put your hand down."

I hesitated.

"Now!"

I put my hand down.

"That's better. Now keep looking at the camera as I take more pictures of that beautiful body."

He moved around the small sauna getting pictures from different angles. Then he started to pose me. I knew I shouldn't be doing any of this. If those pictures got out it could ruin my marriage and get me fired from my job. But the exhibitionist in me didn't let me stop, and my cock stayed rock hard. He had me smile at the camera with both hands visible on my legs as he grabbed my cock with one hand and took a picture with the other. He had me lay flat on the bench while he stood over me and I'm sure the pictures he took also captured his hard cock above me. He had me get on all fours with my ass to the camera while looking over my shoulder and smiling at him, then he had me spread my ass as he inserted two fingers easily into my ass for his final set of pictures.

The exhibitionism and humiliation had my cock dripping.

He pulled his fingers from my ass and said, "I think that 's enough sauna fun for today. Walk naked over to the showers and go into the handicapped shower stall, which is the last one on the left. Turn the water on and push the nozzle so the water isn't hitting you. Leave the shower curtain open and get on your knees facing the hallway with your eyes closed and your mouth open."

At this point, I was no longer thinking. I left the sauna and followed my hard cock down the hallway, past the locker room that had a clear view of the area I was walking through, and to the last stall on the left. I turned on the water, adjusted the spray, and got on my knees. The humiliation of it all had my cock right on the edge and shiny with pre-cum.

Moments later something entered my mouth, and I instantly knew it was his cock. The soft tip, rigid shaft, and sweaty taste of a cock that had just come from the sauna.

"Look at me, faggot."

I opened my eyes, and saw him smiling down at me as I sucked his cock. I also saw that he still held the camera.

"I'm getting a video of the first of many times you'll be sucking my cock, faggot," he said in a hushed tone.

I didn't stop. How could I. I wanted this cock.

He let me suck him for a few minutes, then used one hand to grab my hair and started forcing me further onto his cock.

"I'm sure with all the practice you've had you have learned to deep throat a cock haven't you, faggot."

"Yeth, thir." I responded trying to answer in the affirmative while still sucking his cock.

He kept pushing deeper until he felt the tip of his cock get past the opening to my throat. Then he pushed all the way in until his cock was buried in my throat and my nose was pushed firmly into his pubes. When I struggled to breathe he released for a couple seconds then repeated it. Cock buried, Release. Cock buried. Release. He continued the sequence for a few minutes, enjoying my struggles and the position of his cock.

"Time for you to taste my cum, faggot." he said as he started a nice even stroke in and out of my mouth. I could sense the slight change in his breathing and the swell in his cock right before I felt and tasted his cum in my mouth. I was about to swallow, but then he pushed all the way into my throat again and the last spurt went directly down my throat. He held his cock deep as I savored the flavor and accomplishment of getting him off.

When he pulled his cock out of my throat he looked down at me and waited for me to swallow, which I did.

"Good job subby faggot. Now stay on your knees, close your eyes, and cum for me."

I closed my eyes and started stroking my cock again. I knew it wouldn't take long for me to reach orgasm, but things went quicker than expected when he started talking to me.

"This was just our first time together, faggot. I can tell by the way you responded today that cock and humiliation are way more important to you than keeping your dignity and staying straight. I am retired with plenty of time to plan and arrange for your use. I am going to strip and humiliate you, explore every fetish you and I have, slut you out to my friends and strangers, and make sure you get more cock with me than you could if you were on your knees at the glory hole every day."

Then I felt something warm hitting my face. When I opened my eyes I saw that he was pissing on me. I opened my mouth to accept his gift and came instantly when I tasted it. When he finished he just smiled at me and walked out.

"Yes, Sir" I said to myself.

I stayed there on my knees for a few minutes catching my breath and contemplating what had just happened. Then I took my time showering and walked back out to my locker. He was still there, fully dressed and ready to go as I dried off with the fresh towel I had retrieved. I was standing in front of the mirror in my towel getting ready to shave when he approached me.

"Lose the towel" he said softly. I handed it to him and stood there naked. There were a few other men getting ready in the locker room, and one of them gave me a funny look as he witnessed the odd interaction. My tormentor turned his phone screen towards me and showed me the last part of the video he had just taken, with me getting pissed on. I blushed and started getting hard.

"From now on you aren't to wear a towel in the sauna or locker room."

"Yes, Sir."

He handed me his business card, and for the first time learned his name.

"Funny," I thought to myself, "I usually don't know the name of the men whose cocks I suck." The name on the card was Walter.

"Do you have a private office at work?"

"Yes, Sir," I responded. "It's fairly private, but people walk in all the time to see me."

"Good. When you get back to your office I want you to strip, get hard, and take three pictures of yourself with your face showing in all of them. Don't lock the door when you are doing this. Email them to me this morning. I'll see you here at the same time tomorrow morning."

Then he left the locker room, and I continued to get ready while unsuccessfully trying to think of anything that would make my erection go away.