Hellie Dreams Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's my good girl. Now you spread those pretty thighs for me."

Hellie did, and Bryant sat back to push her thighs apart further.

"Mmm fuck. Look how your little pussy opened up for me," he murmured. Her pussy lips, wet with juice, had just slightly parted. Bryant moved down and licked Hellie right between her pussy lips.

"Oh FUCK," she cried. He didn't stop, sliding his tongue into her wet hole, sucking and licking at her though he were kissing her mouth, sipping her juice, slurping and stretching her lips in his mouth.

Hellie shook, cried, and when he brought a hand to rub her clit while he tongue her hole, she came quickly, an orgasm that flew desperately through her body and sent her voice ringing out in a high tone.

When he'd had his fill of her pussy juice directly from the source, Daddy moved his head up to lick her clit. It was firm and peachy-pink and waiting for his tongue. She shrieked as he began to lick her there. His fingers, two this time, slid into her pussy, and he felt her hole stretch around his fingers. He groaned, the vibration of the sound all around her clit, and she hummed in pleasure.

With the gentlest nudge of her g-spot, Hellie came again, loud and shaking, and he didn't stop. Hellie's thoughts were completely lost as she came again, as her body bucked and tensed and broke against the orgasm before meeting it head on. She screamed as he sucked her clit, thrusting and twisting his fingers in her pussy. His thumb touched down then to press gently on her asshole.

"Oh my god," she cried. "Oh god Daddy!"

"You sound so fucking good," he groaned against her pussy. He popped his thumb gently into her ass.

"Oh fuck, oh FUCK!" Hellie's legs spread wider. She felt that she couldn't get enough of him, couldn't get him deep enough. She needed him to fill her.

His thumb pressed deeper, and he fucked her pussy and ass very carefully with his fingers as he continued to lick and suck her clit, at times taking a moment to attend to the chubby folds of skin that made up the outer lips of her pussy, kissing them, sucking them, tugging them with his teeth. Her holes clenched hungrily around his fingers and thumb, and she made nonsensical high noises in pleasure.

"Daddy," she breathed.

He continued to manipulate her holes and lick her clit until she shook, a deep shiver that came from her core, and panted. Then he took his fingers out and began to lick her asshole.

"Ohhh...oh my fucking god," she whispered. He alternated between his finger and tongue, licking and biting at her cheeks and thighs when his finger was inside. Hellie felt beautifully filthy as he slurped at the hole, rubbed it with his thumb, played with it on the tip of his tongue. He pushed her thighs up, her knees bent, and licked and sucked at her ass crack.

Hellie became lost in pleasure, barely registering anything other than the feeling of his hands and mouth, and the waves of euphoria moving through her body. She held onto her thighs to keep them up and open, gripping them on the inside where they were soft and chubby and warm. She opened for him desperately, greedily, happily.

"This is it," she murmured. "This is where I'm supposed to be."

Bryant smiled. "Glad you're feeling that way baby." He slid two fingers deep into her ass, making her gasp and whimper. He moved them slowly but firmly inside her, making her cum again, deeply. She was crying for him.

"That's good baby, that's good, cum like a good girl. I know, I know baby." He held her shaking legs, kissed her thighs and ass cheeks as her orgasm lessened, finishing in waves.

"Oh my god," Hellie whispered when it was over. She looked up at him.

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time," said Daddy. "You were just as delicious and tight as I knew you'd be."

"Mmmm Daddy," Hellie moaned.

"You want Daddy's dick now, baby?"

Hellie whined. "Yes Daddy. Fuck, yes." She looked up at him. "Daddy?"

Bryant was slowly undoing his pants, still fully dressed. "Yes baby girl?"

"I want you in my ass."

He looked up at her. "You want Daddy to fuck your ass?"

Hellie moaned. "Please Daddy, yes."

"Aw sweetheart." He leaned to kiss one of her legs, bent in front of him. "You want Daddy to fuck that tight asshole right now?"

"Please. Please?"

"Before I've been in your pussy?"

"Yes, Daddy...I want you to use this hole first."

Bryant licked his lips. "If that's what my baby wants." He leaned down to whisper in her ear. "Daddy's going to take that ass, baby. Take it. Do you understand?"

"Oh god. Yes Daddy, yes."

"You like that, don't you baby?"

Hellie nodded rapidly. "I love it Daddy."

"Daddy can do that for his baby girl." Bryant rose and took a tube of lube from his bedside table. He squeezed some of the liquid down her crack and she squeaked. He pulled her down to the edge of the bed and rubbed his hard cock with the lube.

Hellie rose, just a little, to take a good look at his dick. "Oh," she murmured.

It was big. Long, wide, straight. And perfectly hard, for her. More beautiful than even her dreams.

"Oh my god," she whispered.

"It's gonna be a lot of dick, baby. I hope that little ass is ready." Bryant thumbed her asshole again, sliding it inside to wet her hole with the lube. "Are you ready baby?"

"Yes please, Daddy."

Bryant stood at her entrance and teased her asshole with the head of his cock. He pushed gently to pop the tip of him inside.

She moaned and pressed her ass toward him. "Please, please Bryant. Stretch me."

"That's my girl," he whispered. He drew back a little, then pushed in, feeling every inch, every little crease and every little squeeze inside her as he slowly went deeper.

"Ohhhh," Hellie groaned. "Ohhh my god." He felt big and heavy inside her, making her feel deliciously full and stretched. She could feel the pleasure radiate through her. The internal part of her clitoris seemed to hum all through her pussy and ass. She felt her pussy, empty but tightened each time his cock filled her asshole and stretched her walls. As he pulled out, there was a delicious stroke of the tender wall between her ass and pussy. Hellie and Bryant both moaned at that, and again as he pushed back in deeper.

"Oh fuck, it's so fucking big," Hellie whimpered. "It's so fucking good, Daddy."

Bryant slowly moved inside her, adding lube, until he was all the way in.

"Bryant," she whispered, as he filled her.

"I know baby," he said through teeth gritted in both pleasure and restraint. "Nice and slow."

His strokes were slow but heavy, teasing her ass. "Deep breaths, baby. Let that tight ass take all this dick."

"Yes Daddy."

"Mm that's my good girl." One hand held her leg up against himself while the other reached to gently rub her clit.

"Oh my god," Hellie gasped. "Daddy. Daddyyyy!"

"Mmhmm, Daddy knows baby. You just take this dick in your cute little ass. You look so good like that."

"Fuck, yes Daddy."

"My baby wanted her asshole filled didn't you?" He pressed deeper inside her and shortened his stroke, barely moving as he kept his dick deep.

"Oh my godddd. Yes, yes Daddy!" She looked at him. "It's for you, Daddy."

"What's for me, baby?"

Hellie closed her eyes in pleasure as he gently, deeply pumped her asshole. "My holes, Daddy. Your holes, Daddy."

"That's right baby. My baby learns fast." Bryant began to pump her ass with a longer stroke, adding lube to move deep into her freely. He rubbed her clit firmly, knowingly. He pulled out and teased her entrance, pushing just an inch or two in and out of her ass and making her yelp and moan. He popped the head of his cock in and out of her rim, stroked just the first little bit of her asshole.

"Oh god, fuck. Please, Daddy. Please!"

"Tell Daddy what you want, baby."

Hellie moaned. "I want it deep, Daddy."

"You want what deep, baby? Where?" He continued to play at her rim.

"Ahhhh. Daddy please. I want your dick in my ass, Daddy. Deep in my ass."

"Is that it baby? You want Daddy's dick up this tight ass?" He pushed halfway in and pulled back again.

"Fuuuuck," Hellie groaned. "Yes Daddy, please! Please."

Bryant smiled down at her, pausing his movement.

Hellie look up at him. "What is it Daddy?"

"Do you remember what I told you, in our first dream together?" he said.

Hellie pressed her lips together, looking into his eyes.

"I told you I'd fuck you real slow, until you beg." He began to move again, slowly. "And then? I'll make you beg harder." His thrusts strengthened then, beginning to pump deep and hard, gripping both her thighs with intent to leave a mark.

"Oh my god Daddy!" Hellie cried.

"Mm I love the way those titties bounce for me when I hit that ass," he grunted, fucking her steadily. "Looks so beautiful."

"Oh Daddy!" Hellie began to sob in pleasure. "Daddy I wanted this so much."

He didn't stop, only fucking her ass harder.

"Oh my god, you're so deep! I needed it Daddy!" she cried.

"Oh you did baby?"

"Yesss Daddy, for so long."

"Oh fuck. Daddy wanted you too baby. That pretty face looking at me every morning, that cute, tasty little body curled up in my chair with a book." He groaned. "The tiny little shorts you always wear around the house. Fuck, I wanted to bend you over in every room. Showing off those big gorgeous titties. I imagined catching you naked and taking this ass or your little pussy in the shower."

"Taking the rent?" Hellie grinned up at him as he pounded her.

"Oh goddam, yes. You gonna pay rent with this ass and pussy?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Fuck," he grunted. "I think we can work something out, baby girl."

"I want to be Daddy's whore," Hellie moaned.

"Oh shit." Bryant slowed. "Give Daddy one second baby or I'll bust too soon."

"I want that," Hellie said. "Please Bryant, I want that cum."

He grinned and shook his head. "Not until I feel that ass clench on my dick while you cum for me again."

Hellie reached for him and he took her hands.

"Pull me in, Daddy. Wear me on your cock."

Bryant smiled. "You begging, baby?"

Hellie whimpered. "Please Daddy. Fuck me in my ass so deep. Make me sore. Make me leak your cum down my ass and all down my thighs like a dirty slut."

"My good, dirty girl," Bryant murmured. With that, he pounded her ass, pushing deeper and deeper, feeling his nutsack hit her ass and low back as he moved roughly inside her. He moved one hand back to her clit.

"Oh god Daddy..oh my god, please!"

"You want a sore ass, baby?"

"Oh yeees!"

"Sore from Daddy's cock." He pinched and stroked her clit.

"Oh God please! Please Daddy, please!"

"Cum for Daddy, baby," he said in a low voice. "You cum on Daddy's cock for me."

He continued to press his dick all the way in her. She felt blissfully opened, so stretched, and every stroke made her feel hotter. With one more careful pinch of her clit, Hellie came hard, crying, and then came again, overtaken by her orgasm. Her body lurched upward, her ass held hungrily to his cock, and her pussy gushed full of cream. She held tightly to Bryant's arms as she came, looking into his eyes desperately.

He spoke in repeating, low soft tones. "I know baby, I know, I know baby. Let that pussy cum. Just let go baby, I know. That's my girl, that's my good girl."

When it was over, and Hellie had fallen back down into the pillow. Bryant came deep in her ass. Hellie gave tiny, high moans as she felt his dick twitch inside her, his hips pushing his cock impossibly deeper.

He stayed in her ass, both of them recovering, and when he pulled out, he did so gradually. He was slow and gentle as they separated.

They on his bed next to each other.

"Fuck," said Hellie.

"Yes indeed," said Bryant.

"I don't think I can get up."

"Stay as long as you need to, baby. I'll be here."

"Bryant?"

"Yes Helena?"

"I want you to fuck my pussy, too."

Bryant turned. "Oh baby. I was always going to have that pussy. Always."

"Mmm."

He held her hand and squeezed it.

"Bryant?"

"Yes baby."

"You never called me a whore."

Bryant looked at her.

"Or a bitch."

"You sound disappointed."

"Well, it's just.."

"Is that what you like?"

"Sometimes."

He stroked her hand. "My naughty little girl. Do you want to be a whore?"

"Yes."

"You want to pay rent with that ass?"

Hellie nodded.

"Fuck. You're going to make me hard again." He touched her chin. "If you're going to pay rent with that pussy, that's going to mean that Daddy calls the shots when he needs it. Is that what you want?"

Hellie nodded.

"Okay." He considered. "Okay."

Hellie closed her eyes a moment. She wondered briefly if she was making a mistake. A boss at work...and a boss at home? Both of them in charge of her holes?

The thought made her wet.

But what about the dreams? What if things went sideways, she left, and then Bryant just gave her nightmares for the rest of their lives?

"Hellie."

Hellie opened her eyes.

"This is something that could get out of hand quickly. If you really want to do this, we can't exactly put it in a contract. But I can give you some sort of 'Rent Paid' slip so you know that I won't try to pretend like you're not paying me what I asked for. And the second you want to go back to cash, you tell me."

"Okay," said Hellie.

"And if we do it raw--"

"I'm on the pill."

"That doesn't--"

"I want your cum, Bryant." She looked into his eyes, very sure of this now. "I want you to cum in my pussy."

Bryant closed his eyes, feeling his dick harden. "Then that's what Daddy will do, baby."

12