Hello, Nurse

Story Info
Overnight nurse catches me in the act.
803 words
3.89
5.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jmilesd4
Jmilesd4
84 Followers

I'm sure every guy has a story about getting caught while... doing what comes natural. Whether it was the college roommate getting home from class early or the UPS delivery man deciding to peak into the window before just leaving the package on the front porch, it happens. And the best and only response is to just own it...

This is a story of one time that I got caught, made all the more embarrassing by the fact that I was a 40 year old man in the hospital.

I had just turned 40 a month earlier, and was otherwise in good health. My wife and I were still enjoying a healthy and exciting sex life, and our open marriage allowed me to also play with new friends when the opportunities came about. I had actually just started a new relationship with another woman; our second date was just a few days before my problems started.

I woke up one Saturday morning with a horrible pain in my head. I am no stranger to a migraine, but this was different; the pain was originating from a different part of my head, and over the counter medicine did nothing to alleviate the pain. After two days with no relief I had to go to the ER. I spent some time prior searching my symptoms on-line, and sure enough after much testing the doctor confirmed my self-diagnosis. I was quickly admitted and hooked up to an IV.

The first medicine was an anti-inflammatory, which instantly ended the head pain, and the subsequent pain killers and antibiotics had me feeling great. I was actually really loving this hospital experience and was hoping I could stay for a week. Even the food tasted great. The nurses let me wander the building with my wheeled IV stand, so long as I wore a mask.

The only downside was the visits from a nurse to check my vitals, every two hours, day or night. Multiple times I was woken from a deep sleep by a nurse asking questions and poking me. All I could think was that I was feeling great, and all that worry was unnecessary.

Well, that wasn't all I was thinking. Honestly I was horny as hell. Whether it was the medicine or the bed or the interaction with nurses or the lack of any sexual relief for the previous 4 days at that point, I was eager for some alone time. Just moving my leg the right way got me excited.

So there I am, in the hospital bed, around 3 AM, a box of tissues bedside and me going to town. Im not a complete degenerate -- I kept things under the blanket and tried to be subtle, but there was no doubt about what was happening.

I was enjoying it so much that I didn't notice the overnight nurse slip into my room for my check. The first indicator was when she was bedside and remarked "Feeling better, I see."

I opened my eyes and stopped what I was doing as well as I could. She caught me and I had to own it. "I'm feeling great, actually. How are you?"

She gave a chuckle and proceeded to check the IV. It was dark in the room, and she was wearing a mask, so it was hard to gauge her age. I was guessing 30 something, brown hair, curvy (but I always found women in scrubs irresistible).

"Always a good sign" she said, "but I don't think I'll add this to your chart."

She then prepared my next shot of the anti-inflammatory. Now, like each other time this shot had been administered, the nurse warned me that I would experience a tingle. And just like clockwork, 5 seconds after the shot, I got an amazing tingle fully isolated to the area behind my balls. I'm sure there's a medical name for that area, but I know it as the taint.

Not sure if this was normal or unique to me, this time I asked her "That tingle, is it supposed to be located..." She cut me off and slid her hand under the blanket. Her fingers lifted my balls and pressed against my taint.

"Right here. Feels good, doesn't it?" Her hand lingered, and her fingers brushed against my still-hard cock, giving it a squeeze and a stroke before she withdrew her hand fully.

I let out a gasp, hoping that she wasn't planning on stopping. But sadly she did. Just the one tug was all I got. She moved the box of tissues closer to me and wished me a good night before leaving.

All the other visits were made by a different nurse, and I was discharged the next afternoon, so that was my only meeting with that particular night nurse.

Jmilesd4
Jmilesd4
84 Followers