Helloooo Nurse!

Story Info
Elizabeth and Marie's first meeting with their Dom.
2.3k words
4.53
4.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ding. My iPhone goes off. It's "that" notification sound. I look at the clock, 7 minutes after 7 pm. I open the message.

"I have your nurse. You weren't lying! She got the innocent look down."

A picture comes through. Elizabeth walking towards a car window. Looking every bit her proper, professional self. Not a hint of the slut I love so dearly, showing.

"Hard to believe she's going to be sucking my cock n begging me to make her cum in 30 minutes."

I want to stroke my "little clitty" as James and now Elizabeth, refer to my penis, but the bright pink plastic cage I'm wearing doesn't allow me.

Ding.

"I bet your slutty little ass is trying to jerk off right now." Under a picture of Liz's soaking wet panties pulled to the side and the key to my cage between his fingers, spreading her lips open.

Ping. I tap the notification from Liz

" I love you, sissy! I can't wait to see you tonight. I hope you're hungry!!!" An eggplant emoji, a mouth wide open emoji and a grinning devil emoji

"OMFG he's so hard!!! I love you very much, my sissy slut. See you when I get there. Turning off my phone now.

My crotch aches, clitty straining against the hard plastic. Taint throbbing. I thumb over to the My Things app and sure enough Liz phone says offline untraceable. I sigh, I know it's what I asked for and what we agreed to, but it actually happening is bittersweet and anxiety makes my heart beat hard in my chest.

Trying to distract myself, I go back to the small list of chores that remain undone. Putting in my earbuds, I press play on the sissy play list James put together for me. Both him and Elizabeth enjoy watching me bebop around the house in my most girly things. Tonight, per the instructions I received via text earlier, I am wearing the white thigh high stockings, the lacy, little pink camisole, the weighted nipple chain that attaches to my piercings and the Bluetooth buttplug either of them can control. I'm allowed to forgo the heels when they aren't around but I am to remain exposed tonight with no panties or over clothing.

The vacuuming done and both of our work clothes laid out for tomorrow, I'm looking for the next thing to do. It's only been 20minutes. Does time always move this slow?

Buzz! I jump, forgetting the buttplug in my ass, until it went off. Buzz, Buzz, Buzz, Buzz. I wait. There it is, Buzz, Buzz, Buzz. Elizabeth reminding me she loves me.

I wander around the house. Trying unsuccessfully to find something to take my mind off the current situation. We've talked about it before, but this is the first time we've met anyone. All of our online conversations, our phone conversations, the facetime calls have lead to here. My anxiety growing, I grab my vape pen and take several good hits. A few minutes later as I'm standing lost in the haze that comes from a vape pen, my buttplug starts bumping and grinding again. After the shock, I lean over and stick my ass out. I love this position as it puts all the pressure on my p-spot. I reach up and start to pull on my very sensitive nipple piercings when the plug stops and my phone starts ringing.

I scramble across the room to find my phone. I can hear it ringing and buzzing, but don't see it. Opening the drawer of the side table I find it laying where my vape pen usually is. I grab it and try to answer when it stops ringing. The screen says missed facetime call from Sir James. "Oh shit" falls from my lips as I tap the screen to return the call.

Not even one full ring later and Elizabeth's very messy face is on the screen. A very hard, thick cock coated in spit, being rubbed across her face. Looking directly at me, she opens her mouth as wide as it will go and swallows the first few inches of his cock. Lips stretching wide, tears in the corners of her eyes as she tries to fit even more of his very wide cock into her mouth. I hear him. "That's a good nurse. Suck that dick. What a good slut. You needed this didn't you? That little sissy at home may eat that pussy, but I'm about to forever make it mine.

The picture jostles around as he pulls his phone back from his crotch. I realize she's on her knees in front of him. Using his free hand he guides her up and onto the bed next to them. Handing her the phone, he fills the screen. "Take a good look, sissy. If you're a really good girl, you might just get some of this dick."

"You ready for this, slut? I sure am. Been looking forward to being in this pussy for a minute now." He climbs on the bed between Liz's legs.

"Point that camera at your pussy, slut." The camera angles down, I can see her very wet pussy, her belly and thighs and not much more.

"Last chance. For the both of you. Everything changes once my dick is in. There's no going back and definitely no stopping. I'm cumming in this pussy if my dick slides in it. You both say you want this, but all 3 of us know, once I slide this thing inside her, it's going to be my pussy, no going back."

He reaches out and starts playing with her clit. I can see the juices on his fingers just from touching the lips. It's very easy to see, she wants it.

My buttplug vibrates hard 3 times. I realize that Liz is making it buzz while she's showing me his fingers on her clit.

"Y.... ye.... yes, Yes Sir. I want you to fuck her. She needs it. Please Elizabeth, please be the slut you are and enjoy yourself."

Silence. Just the squishing sounds of him still rubbing her clit and bringing her closer and closer to cumming.

"Ungh.... oh my.... umph.... oh oh yes, yes... oh please don't stop, I'm going to cum...."

"Oh no, slut. You don't get off that easy!" He pulls his hand back as her juices cling to him and stretch into long, thin strings of need. "Marie already agreed." He says, using my recently acquired girl name for the first time. "Now it's just you holding things up. Because I have every intention of using that thing up when you say yes."

I watch, holding my breath, as the video bounces around and she squirms under his touch. Then so softly it almost can't be heard. "Yes."

He rubs her clit a little faster and she moans lightly. "What was that, slut?"

"Yes" She says a little louder and more emphatically. "Yes, what?"

"Yes I want you to fuck me." My caged clitty twitching and aching at her words.

He slides forward, spreads her lips with his fingers, puts the head of his cock to her slit.

"One more time, just so we are all on the same page. Sissy marie, I'm about to make this pussy mine. Last chance, yes or no?"

A whispered "Yes PLEASE Sir" from my lips as my clitty twitches one more time.

Holding his cock at the entrance to her pussy, he rubs the head up and down her slit. I hear her moan. "Well?"

"FUCK ME!" Elizabeth almost yells and begs simultaneously. "Please, please, please fuck me! "

I watch. Not breathing. Mesmerized as he slowly starts to slide into her. The video starts shaking almost immediately and I hear the sweet sounds of her very familiar and sexy moaning.

"Ungh. Oh My God. So thick. Umph. I'm going to cum already. Oh gods, how?" He bottoms out in her. Hips against hips, crotches together. The phone drops and I see the ceiling. I hear her crying out and I can hear him fucking her deep and hard.

"How. Do. You. Like. That. Dick. Slut." Every word punctuated with the sounds of pelvises slapping together.

"Oh gawds I'm cumming so hard. Don't stop. Please don't stop" I hear her begging him. The moans and screams louder and louder as he fucks her through orgasm after orgasm.

"Whose pussy is it, now? Whose pussy is this?"

She's cumming so hard I don't know if she's hearing him, but I am. My clitty straining against the cage, my taint hard as a rock, my ass full but neglected, the plug sitting silently, just stretching my bussy.

Then it stops. Just the sounds of her moaning and his heavy breathing. "You like this dick in you?"

"Oh my god, yes! Please put it back. I need it. Pleeeeaaaaseeee." I hear her actually whining.

"WHOSE" slap

"PUSSY" slap

"IS" slap

"IT" slap, slap, slap

"oh gawds I'm going to cum. Don't stop! Don't stop! It's yours" She sounds like she's crying in pleasure. He's fucking her so hard it's hard to hear anything over the sound of their bodies meeting so violently. "It's you pussy, Sir. Just don't stop fucking me, PLEASE!!!"

I hear him chuckling as he's still fucking her like a machine. "Don't worry baby, I won't. We'll be here all night."

"Don't wait up. She'll be home after work tomorrow, sissy." He's interrupted in what he's saying, "Oh my gods, don't stop, I'm cumming again. Oh my god, I love your dick. Cum, cum., cumming!!!"

"As you can see. She'll be fine until then. If you can cum, you may. Good night sissy. Cum for me, slut. Let Marie know you want it."

"Oh my god, I'm cumming again Marie. His cock is amazing. You're going to love it. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck I'm cumming...... " and the call ended

It takes me a minute to return to reality. I'm standing in our living room, precum dripping from my caged clitty, phone in hand. He just said she's not coming home tonight. That means no key. It occurs to me that I am stuck in chastity an extra day. We didn't talk about any of this! It's then I notice the buttplug is still silently sitting in my ass. Teasing me.

I head to our room, stopping in the bathroom I remove the plug and clean it and me properly. I pull out the lube and the dildo we've come to call our black boyfriend. 9 inches of thick, dick shaped silicone in a pleasing dark brown color. With just a little lube he slides right in, the plug having done it's work earlier. I grunt as the head hits my p-spot and then the length of him slides across my overly full gland, I gasp and whine like the slut I am. Whimpering as I release the weights from my nipple piercings, my other hand sliding our boyfriend in and out over my p-spot as fast and hard as I can. The scene from earlier playing over and over in my head. Liz finally submitting and giving herself and her pussy completely to James. The sounds of her moans and orgasms. Watching his dick spread her lips and slowly sink into that beautiful pussy I worship. So close. I could almost cum. Crying out in frustration as it's still just not enough to push me over the edge. My frustration is released when my phone dings with James' notification sound. Opening the message I see a picture. Clicking on it, I realize it's a picture of Elizabeth's pussy lips. Raw and red and so swollen. There's cum that looks like it has been whipped into a creamy batter. Gaping open, cum trickling down across her asshole, I notice even her thighs and pubic mound are bright red and swollen. I've never seen someone look so well fucked before. The test under the picture just said. MINE. I actually cried out as my little caged clitty shot sissy juice all over my belly and chest. When I recovered enough to think I scooped up my clitty juice and took a selfie as I licked my fingers clean.

Tap, tap, tap. Thank you, Sir James! and the selfie of me eating my cum was sent in response. I got out of the bed to clean up and put away the toys when the phone went off again.

"I see you didn't waste any time in finding a way. I'll keep that in mind going forward. This pussy is starting to fit a little better. Still tight... for now."

Cleaning up the toys and coming down from my orgasm, I start to get lost in the worries. It's hot as fuck, but also scary, to have a slut for a wife. I hope we're making the right choice. I hope I don't lose her. I hope I haven't lost her already. OMG what are we doing?

As if on cue, my phone buzzes. I pick it up. It's another message from James. It's an audio message. It's over 3 minutes long.

"... hiss.... Hi baby girl." Its Elizabeth. "Just wanted to take a minute to remind you that even though I love James' cock," she stops to lick and suck on what I can only imagine is his hard dick. " I do love you. You're my favorite baby girl and you're not being, oh. oh, oh re, replaced." She hisses.

"Don't let go of that button. Let our dear little sissy hear me fucking my pussy." I hear James say over her soft moans. "That's right sissy, I'm inside that swollen and used pussy. She was begging me not to stop. Have to sleep on the other bed, this one is soaked from her squirting. " The sounds of her moaning and cumming filled up the other 2 minutes. Elizabeth crying and panting. "I can't. I can't. Please no more, I can't cum any more. "

James still fucking her. "Yes you can, slut. CUM!"

Her scream was cut off as the message ended.

I lay tossing and turning for hours. Listening to that 3 minutes over and over again. Wishing I could stroke my little clit and make myself cum enough to get to sleep.