All Comments on 'Hell's Household Ch. 01'

by xxxecil

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very nice story!

I like the way the various threads are being woven together.

Heather needs to talk to her mom in the police station or in the ambulance about these desires and urges, and then her mom ought to take her "under her wings" to train her to control these outbursts.

Backlash3906Backlash3906over 12 years ago
Welcome back!

Loved the original story, and this one looks to be off to a great start. Sinister enough to keep the reader on edge, but also a genuine pleasure, erotic and otherwise, to read. Keep it coming! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

really looking forward to more writing on this line. Talented and skilled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it!

Xxxecil, you rock! Looking forward to the next installment. Maybe its time for her to get bred/ transform into a full succubus in the next installment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hurry

When is the next story? Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story, looking forward to part 2!

Great story, looking forward to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Awesome! Found the first story enticing and now a continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Add me to the list of people waiting for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Could use work

Some parts, like the conversation at the end with Mitzi and the Dean could use a little more rationalization. Also, separate the text more. I had a bit of a hard time getting through the huge clumps of words on page 4. Other than that, very immersing story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous