Hell's Tales: Settling In

Story Info
Scarlet gets her first taste of a reward.
1k words
4
2.5k
00

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlet had begun to lose a sense of time as she remained in the darkness. Her first days started out rough, being flogged regularly for not interpreting her Mistress' commands correctly, or for taking too much initiative. "Servants need to earn the right to take initiative", she had been told. And so she tried to temper her feelings more, doing only as she was told. And in turn, yesterday she had made the first progression. She was now allowed to walk around in the basement without needing permission.

It still was hard to do so, with her hands in restrictive gloves and her eyes covered by a hood, feeling her way around was quite a challenge. Her time crawling around on the floor had taught her ways in which she could path through the room, but walking blind made that knowledge seem almost worthless. Nevertheless she slowly started to practice walking around in the room more. Just because she wasn't allowed to take initiative didn't mean she didn't want to impress her mistress.

But the biggest rush Scarlet got these days was when she heard the tapping of her mistress' heels on the floor above. At that point she had been taught to assume a waiting position, kneeling down on the floor, legs spread wide, arms behind her back, chest pushed forward and mouth open. As she heard the trapdoor open and her mistress speak to her again, she could feel herself getting a little wet. "Let's see if you did your homework, Scarlet. You did seem eager to please last time we tried this. I do hope you tempered that down a little." Scarlet could feel her heart rate jump even more as a little bit of her exposed lip was teased by her mistress' nail.

Hearing a metal clang and a soft thud in front of her, Scarlet knew what was expected of her. Feeling around for the objects, she first found the coil of rope, putting it aside before finding the anal hook. She had been left alone to practice putting the hook in and securing it properly yesterday, and now, this was her test. Taking what she had learned, she first tied one end of the rope to the anal hook. She then turned around to give her mistress a good view of the insertion of the hook, before she started tying the rope to her braid in an upright position. She made sure to pull it as tight as she remembered before laying the final knot, causing her head to be pulled back as far as she could, this time finishing with a minute to spare.

Scarlet felt little humiliation in this. And in the end, she got what she wanted, a small bit of praise from her mistress. "Good job, Scarlet." were the only words said, and the only words that needed saying. And she was rewarded further when she could feel an even bigger reward on the horizon, as her mistress pinned Scarlet's head between her thighs, her mouth lined up with her mistress' prized pussy. Scarlet had to squeeze her jaw shut to prevent her tongue from leaping out. She had had a taste already on her first day and wanted more, but also knew that not having permission could lead to her being denied altogether.

After what felt like an eternity, Scarlet finally heard what she wanted to hear: "You have permission to lick, Scarlet." At the sound of that, Scarlet opened her jaw and let her tongue loose on her mistress' pussy, to the point where Lari had to say "Easy, Scarlet. There's plenty more pussy for you down the line, no need to get greedy" as she pushed back a little. Hearing this, Scarlet calmed down a little, but still tried to get the most out of this time as she could.

As she continued her licking, her mistress eventually gave her permission to taste the sweet insides of her mistress' honeypot. Scarlet made sure to do this carefully, knowing that this wasn't just about her, and if her mistress wasn't satisfied with her performance, she could easily be denied this again for some time. So as she slowly explored deeper with her tongue, she could feel her mistress' legs start to tremble a little. Clearly on the right track, she pushed on with making her licking gradually more intense.

--

As her pet continued licking, Lari started toying with herself as well, slowly reaching a climax as her pet started to go deeper. It would take a good ten minutes before Lari allowed herself a climax, letting out a loud moan and letting a bit of nectar drip down into Scarlet's mouth. While it wasn't much, her pet seemed very grateful with what little she received, trying to lick at what parts of the nectar had landed on the hood instead of her mouth, having been caught of guard a little when it released.

Nevertheless Lari seemed pretty satisfied with the progress her pet had made so far, and slowly stepped away. "Well done indeed, Scarlet. You behaved as a good servant should, and showed some essential skills you should have. Enough for you to have earned the right to see", as she unlocked and took off Scarlet's mask.

--

It had been a while since Scarlet had seen her mistress' face, or anything really. It took her eyes a couple moments to adjust to the dim lighting of the basement, before looking at her mistress. The intense red skin and obsidian black hair were contrasted even better in this light than when they first met. And the bright yellow eyes only now truly felt piercing in their gaze. "Such a beauty you are, Scarlet. Wait until I'm gone, and then you'll clean up after yourself. I want you to keep all the things here in peak condition while you remain in the basement." Lari said before walking away from the basement, leaving Scarlet staring at her wiggling ass and swaying hips and tail while she could...