Hell's Tales: The First Steps

Story Info
Scarlets training begins.
1k words
3.95
4.4k
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlet was left for about an hour before her captor, no, her mistress came back. Scarlet had taken the hour to reflect on what had happened. What started as a nice evening with her supposed lover had turned into an intense session of pain... and pleasure, oddly enough. Scarlet had checked herself for enchants once Lari was away, and there was nothing on her. Everything she felt was genuine, and that was... exciting.

Once Lari came back, she held a couple rolls of paper in her hand. Unfurling one and casting the spell, she watched the other scroll be filled in with everything, and Scarlet could feel a burning feeling on the bottom of her left ass cheek. Scarlet winced in pain as she heard her mistress say something about a serial number. It only now truly dawned Scarlet was probably less than a person now, just something to be owned.

--

As Lari had finished the spell and inspected the result, she put away the other scroll of paper, before stepping over to Scarlet. "You are now formally owned by me, and as such you'll do as I say. And since that is the case, I don't think you've even earned the right to be nude. With a snap of her finger, she unlocked all of the restraints keeping Scarlet bound, and with a moan from Scarlet the anal hook came out of her ass and slid down the horse. In a commanding voice said "First, you will step off the horse to your right. You'll turn around once you have done so, and stand in front of the horse. There you will find an outfit, you will put it on."

--

Scarlet listened to the instructions carefully and only replied with "Yes, Mistress. Understood." As she put her hands onto the horse to help her swing her left leg over, making sure to be careful but also quick. Once she had both legs on the same side, she slid off the horse and made her way in front. There on the floor was a stack of black shiny pieces of clothing. Kneeling down she inspected each of the elements and placing them in what she thought was the correct order to put things on in.

Starting with the bodysuit, she stepped into it, having some trouble moving her legs in as her sweaty skin was sticking to the material. But she slowly got it on, before noticing not everything was covered by it. Some parts like her hands and feet would have other parts to cover them later, but she didn't see anything to cover her ass, nether regions and breasts, all of which were prominently sticking out of the bodysuit and amplified due to its tightness.

Scarlet was tempted to pause for a moment to just play with the concept, but she had been given an order, and her mistress would be displeased if she didn't complete it, she was sure of that. And so she continued, putting on some shin-high boots, sturdy enough so her ankles were stabilized with the high heels on the boots. After securing those she moved on to the gloves. These were equally sturdy, and came equipped with a variety of rings, presumably to make restraining her an easy job.

Lastly there was a hood, which had a hole for her mouth and nose, and a hole for her hair. Working her braid through the hole in the hood, she then pulled it over her head, using what little light the mouth hole let in to maneuver it in place before securing it. And then, she waited in complete darkness, expecting everything to be muffled but that wasn't the case, as her mistress' voice came through loud and clear. "Your anal hook was dropped out of your ass when I released your restraints Scarlet. I want you to find it and put it back in, and have it tied to your braid again, in five minutes. Fail and you will be punished."

Shocked by this exercise, Scarlet scrambled across the floor, feeling her way around for the hook, only finding it in the last minute. With a large moan, she quickly shoved it inside her ass before frantically starting to work on the rope, getting it tied to the hook in time, but failing to get it tied to her braid in time.

--

Lari loved watching her pet struggle to find her hook on the floor, feeling all around it for where it had fallen. Seeing her struggle against the time to tie it to her braid was even more exciting, enjoying the panic in her action as she continued. As time wound down, Lari called out "Stop, times up", causing Scarlet to freeze in place. "Put your hands on your thighs and sit on your knees, it's time to inspect your work."

Walking around her new servant, Lari inspected the work Scarlet had done, finding the anal hook to not be attached to her braid, and the other knot was also very poorly done. "Looks like you'll need to work on this. I'll expect you to be able to tie knots blind soon enough" Lari said as she redid the knots, making them tight enough and keeping the rope short enough to pull Scarlet's head back.

--

The next thing Scarlet knew, she could feel her mistress rubbing her nether regions against Scarlet's mouth. She instinctively started licking, but a quick and harsh strike on her ass told her that was not what was expected of her. This was reinforced when she heard her mistress' voice say "When did I allow you to do that, Scarlet. You wait your turn." After that remark, Lari started grinding even harder against Scarlet's face for a minute or so, before saying "Now, you have permission to lick, but not enter." It took Scarlet a moment to process what was said, but slowly she started licking, being careful to not once press her tongue inside of her mistress' holes, only licking her folds and occasionally her crack when it came over her tongue. And it felt so very good to do that...