Help Me Dear Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'll go to the bathroom and I'll lie on my back, resting against the porcelain. Tamara stands over me, sometimes David kisses her, sometimes she just plays with herself. Then she releases her bladder. It sprays and shoots and splashes on me. On my breasts, on my belly, on my legs. On my face.

David has done the same thing, only he has more control over the stream, and Tamara and I will lie together kissing and fingering each other as he pisses on us. It feels so weirdly good when a stream of piss hits the inside of my labia that Tamara is holding open.

We 69 now, and deliberately hold it in until we are wrapped around each other. Then, with my head on the floor and her cunt over me, she'll start peeing. A long golden spray of hot urine that washes over my face. I'll lick her while she does it, taking the piss in my mouth, spitting it back over her cunt.

Then we'll turn over and it is my turn to piss while Tamara eats me.

David will watch, and depending on his arousal either jerk off, sending gobs of cum to splash over us while we piss, or, if he's had an orgasm and can keep his cock relaxed enough, piss over us as well.

He has had me kneel on the bathroom floor, my head back my mouth open, and peed in my mouth, splashing over my face. I wonder if this is what a urinal feels like.

FYI urine in the eyes stings.

David has another kink along the same lines. Clothed watersports. Either being peed on or pissing while fully dressed. The urine soaking through the clothing. The wetter it gets the better. He likes clothing that starts light and goes dark when wet. Like gray cotton or green silk.

His favourite thing is for us to sand together dressed in office clothing, pant suits and the like. Tamara and I just start kissing, pressing our bodies together, then to starting pissing, soaking through the clothes.

How far is this going to go?

-----

Well that's over.

So David's wife is Carol. She found out.

I can't say I'm actually that upset. Things were getting pretty extreme. I'm not sure I wanted it to go any further.

That being said, I'm still spending time with Tamara.

-----

I'm finding life with Tamara is ... nice. I think I'm leaning more towards being a lesbian than I ever thought I would.

Tamara and I spend a lot of time just holding each other, cuddling, kissing.

Less watersports, more touching and kissing now. But we both still like squirting.

-----

Brian ... found out. Not about the creampie eating, thank god, but about David and me fucking him.

We had a screaming match. Brian left, we aren't talking.

-----

He is sleeping in the spare room. My youngest has gone to stay with her sister until we sort this out.

If we sort this out.

I feel like shit, at the same time, I don't regret the sex. Why don't I regret the sex?

-----

I've moved in with Tamara. Is that weird?

I am not seeing David anymore, nor is Tamara. But although I have her spare bedroom, we sleep most nights in her king size bed. Our relationship is more equal. I eat her, she eats me, I spoon with her, she spoons with me, we kiss and fondle each other. She is not my master, I'm not hers, neither of us degrade the other. We both cook, we both clean, we both work.

Neither of us is the husband or the wife. We are just ... us!

-----

I think Brian wants me back.

Tamara had a talk with him, about how this was all about sex and confidence and feeling needed. I'm not sure I agree. I think Brian is getting hot at the idea of Tamara and me. I'm not sure I want him to be part of that relationship.

I would never have thought of myself as a lesbian, but now ... now I'm content with just Tamara. I don't need a cock, nor Brian and certainly not David.

-----

I'm giving up my diary. I've figured out now where I sit. I think, I'm happy with myself, with Tamara.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do about Brian. Maybe we will get back together -- if he'll have me, if I want to. I don't know.

Even if I do get back with Brian, it will be as part of a triangle with Tamara. I'm not giving up lesbian sex.

-----