Help Me Help You Pt. 02

Story Info
Susan convinces Miranda meet her therapist.
3.2k words
4.67
17.1k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The participants of this work of fiction are all over the age of 21. While this could be read as a stand alone tale, reading the first chapter would improve the flow of this one.

++++++++++++++++++++

"I'm telling you Miranda, Dr. Miller has helped me a lot, I have so more confidence now. You know what I was like before." And I do remember her almost painful shyness, being one of the things that attracted me to Susan. Was one of the things. I had so wanted to seduce her and bring her out of her shell when we first met several years ago. But between her shyness and my being unsure my own sexuality, well it never happened. Now we're good friends and I'm a big chicken. At least the rest of her attractive traits are still there. Smart, pretty a quick wit. As well as nice handful sized tits and tight ass and long legs. Although I have to admit the way she dresses now almost makes me drool. Silky blouses, skirts and stockings instead of baggy sweaters and pants. Her shyness may have disappeared but her sense of fashion sure has come out. I drag my eyes from her legs again as we walk to the coffee shop.

While I'm not a lesbian (yet), I know that I am definitely bi-curious. Okay, perhaps curious isn't the right word, I definitely want to have sex with a woman. It's taken a couple years to come to terms with my desires and I can finally admit it to myself. Now if I could just tell Susan... Or some other woman who would like to 'give me a hand'. Then a tongue... Susan breaks my erotic musings.

"I'm sure the Doctor can help you quit smoking. For good this time!" She had me there. I don't know how many times I've quit. But hypnosis? I'm not so sure about giving someone access to play around in my brain is a good idea.

"I don't know Susan. I'm not keen on the idea."

"Look how about you come with me and meet her? Maybe she'll be okay with explaining how hypnosis works to you. We're getting together for drinks next Friday."

"Your meeting your therapist for drinks? Isn't that kinda, I don't know, weird?"

"Oh she's not my therapist anymore. Irene believes I have progressed far enough that I have overcome my shyness. And it's not weird, we're friends that get together every once in a while. I'd really like it if you'd come, we haven't been out together for ages." It has been a while, so I reluctantly agreed.

+++++++++++++++++

I'm just getting out of the shower and my cell rings, it's Susan.

"So what are you wearing tonight? I'm going with that blue dress I wore when we went to the theatre to see that play."

"What! I thought it was just for a few drinks, what kind of place are we going to?"

"It's a pretty classy bar. You know, professionals and lawyers and such. Wear something nice, like that skirt you wore to my brother's wedding. It made you look all sexy..." Hearing Susan say that gives me a pleasant little quiver.

"Okay if you say so. Pantyhose or bare?"

"Stockings! Definitely stockings. White if you have them. I'll pick you up in a half hour?"

+++++++++++++++++

Susan and I arrived at the bar, and being just after 7, it wasn't very busy. It was a nice place, classy like she said. This is not a drunkard's bar, no blue jeans or t-shits here. Susan spotted Doctor Miller sitting at the bar, and we joined her. Damn Susan never said her therapist was hot! She didn't look very tall, maybe five foot two. Medium length amber hair and green eyes. White button up blouse and a tight dark grey skirt that hugged her hips nicely. Dark stockings, not black, mocha perhaps with sensible yet sexy heels. We sat and chatted for a bit and Irene seems nice. At some point Susan brought up hypnosis.

"Susan, you know I can't discuss case particulars, even if the client says it's okay."

"Oh I know that, I don't want to discuss me. I've already told Miranda that you've helped by way of hypnosis. I dragged her along because she wants to quit smoking but has been unable to do so. I felt you could explain how it really works better than I could. And perhaps help her too?" I'm not sure if I just caught a gleam in her eye or not. Irene seems a bit hesitant, then nods.

"If we're going to discuss this, why don't we grab a booth for a little bit more privacy?" Irene suggests. We end up over in one of the corners with fresh drinks and continue the conversation. Irene explains that hypnosis is not what Hollywood has made it out to be. People can't be programmed to do things that go against their internal moral code.

"What about those stage performers who hypnotize people and make them quack like ducks?" I ask, skeptical.

"Well think about the situation. People pay money to go to a show for entertainment. They already know it involves hypnosis. They already know that if on stage, the performer will get them to do outrageous and funny things. Like quack like a duck. Just buying a ticket and going to the show, they have already decided that it is okay, under the circumstances, to allow themselves to do that. It isn't making them do something they don't want to, or they wouldn't agree to go up on the stage in the first place." Okay that makes sense.

"So how is that different from what you do, say if you were to hypnotize me to help me quit smoking for instance."

"I won't make you quack." We all laugh. Then Irene gets a little more serious. "Have you ever seen someone get hypnotized?" She asked me. I shake my head and sneak a peek at Susan. I can't help but stare for a second longer than I should as her nipples are practically poking out of her blouse! Tearing my eyes away I look back at Irene. "Some people find it very easy, others take a bit. It's mostly about frame of mind, setting, mood." She pauses to take a drink and before she can continue, Susan breaks in;

"Why don't you just show her. Put me under." I was a little surprised that Susan would suggest that, as well as how she almost sounds eager.

"Susan, " Irene said with mock sternness, "you know this isn't the kind of setting for that."

"It's okay Doc, just a light trance, to show Miranda. Just for a minute or two so she can see what it's like." She looks from Irene to me, winks, then back to Irene. I'm staring at her nipples, they look rock hard. Susan's getting turned on by the thought of getting hypnotized. She's actually horny and it's turning me on! I realize Irene is speaking to me and again I have to rip my eyes away from Susan's tits.

"Are you okay with that Miranda?"

"Um, sure I guess, if both of you are..." I'm not entirely sure what I just agreed to but Susan seems happy with my response. The next thing I know, we're on our way out the door, headed for Susan's car.

"Susan what's going on?" I ask, a little nervous. She just rolls her eyes at me.

"We're going to Irene's place so she can show you how hypnotism works. Don't back out now, you agreed!" I'm kind of caught between going or admitting to being distracted by Susan's beautiful breasts. Looks like I'm going. And if it makes Susan horny, I definitely want to at least see it.

++++++++++++++++++++

Irene lives in a gated community and the guard waves our car through right behind her after she speaks with him. Her house is not huge but is nice, set back from the lane, behind some large oaks. Inside a tasteful blend of modern without industrial coldness. I could live in a place like this I think to myself. Drinks in hand we we spread out in her living room. Susan sits in a lazy boy style chair and leans it back, while Irene and I share opposite ends of a couch.

"So, um, now what?" I ask. Irene looks at me for a second, nods to herself, then turns to Susan.

"Susan, relax for me." Susan's eyes glass over and her face takes on a dreamy smile as she lays back into the chair with a moan that sounds rather erotic to me. I can see from across the coffee table, her nipples are rock hard again. Oh my, I can feel mine hardening just looking at her. After several seconds of silence, I look at Irene. She sitting there staring at me with a satisfied little smile.

"Um..." is about all I can manage. Irene's smile widens. She leans forward to pick up her drink and I realize her blouse has an extra button undone. I can clearly see her lacy and rather revealing bra. I can't help but stare.

"To most people," she says, takes a drink and sets her glass back down. I'm sure she's doing it deliberately as she's practically flashing her boob at me. "Hypnosis is a tool. To help people remember things, or for therapy or perhaps to simply stop smoking. But it can be more than that too. Look at Susan here." And she gestures, I can't help but turn. She sits there with the blissful look and her pokey nipples. Fuck she looks hot.

"Some people actually find hypnosis erotic. It turns them on to be hypnotized." And she slowly turns back to me. "See how pretty she is now, how sexy, in her dress and stockings. She likes to be hypnotized. Don't you Susan?" Irene's voice is smooth warm honey and I feel myself wanting to listen more.

"Mmmm." Susan moans gently. Oh my god! I'm getting wet looking at her.

"Susan here loves to get hypnotized. Look how happy she is. That blank blissful look." From the corner of my eye I see Irene move, when I turn to look another button is undone and she slowly crosses her legs. Her gorgeous sexy stocking clad legs. When she speaks I tear my eyes away again and look her in the eye.

"Why did you really come here Miranda?"

"I... I, Susan wanted me to see that hypnosis... Can be good..." Oh god that is so weak. Irene must see right through me. She smiles again and recrosses her legs. I try but my eyes betray me and I'm staring at her legs again.

"And it is good. Susan feels a little aroused right now. No thoughts, just the pleasure she feels being in her blank willing state. Doesn't she look good?" I can't help it, I have to look at Susan. Irene continues in her warm honey dripping tone.

"Sink for me Susan, sink further into your soft warm place." Susan relaxes further and as her smile widens her legs part enough that I can almost see up her dress. "You look very sexy Susan. Did you put on the lingerie I told you to wear?" Susan squirms and holy shit I almost squirm with her. "Show me your stocking Susan." Slowly Susan's hand reaches and begins to pull her dress up. So slowly up one side until her garter belt clips are showing. She actually whimpers as her hand brushes her own thigh. I can't look away. I am mesmerized when I should be shocked.

"Do you like showing me your stockings Susan? They are very sexy."

"Mmm y, yes." And Susan shudders slightly when she answers, damn I don't know what just happened, but it looked like she got pleasure from it.

"Your friend Miranda is here and she want to see your stockings too. Would you like to show her?" Susan squirms, squeezing her thighs together. Oh. Fuck. Susan lifts her dress even higher, and by god she is hot!

"Look at me Miranda." I don't want to take my eyes off Susan as she continues to squeeze her thighs together, but I look Irene in the eye again. Or would have, if her blouse wasn't totally unbuttoned and open. Her gorgeous breasts don't look like they even need a bra, but the lacy little number really shows them off.

"Why did you come here Miranda?"

"I... I..." Irene smiles again.

"Look at your friend. You like what you see. She is so very sexy, so very aroused. She loves being hypnotized. She is so willing to go under, to experience the erotic submissive pleasure. She enjoys being blank so there is nothing but the pleasure. So easy to sink deeper, so easy to give in to desire and just enjoy." From the corner of my eye I see Irene move again, but I can't look away from my sexy, aroused, squirming friend.

"Susan, do you like to wearing lingerie?"

"Yes..."

"Does it make you feel sexy?"

"Yes..." Irene looks directly at me and asks,

"Does it make you horny Susan?" I get the feeling that the question is actually aimed at me. I almost answer her too.

"Ye, yesss..." I feel the couch sag a little as Irene moves closer to me.

"Would you like to show Miranda your lingerie? Would you like to show her how you love being hypnotized? Show her just how wet you are?"

"Y, yesss..."

" Then sink for me, sink deeper and open your eyes. Show us pretty girl, show us how wet you are." Fuck me. Irene's voice is melting my mind and I almost want to show my underwear, but I am totally entranced by the show going on across the coffee table. Susan however just moans like it the greatest thing in the world. Slowly her eyes open and she stares at me as she stands, slowly unzips her dress and lets it fall to the floor. She is dressed in black lingerie that shows more flesh than it hides. My mouth waters almost as much as my pussy. Oh my god I want her so badly. Irene has moved over beside me and I can feel the heat of her body pressed against mine. Susan sits down on the arm of the chair and spreads her legs. Her leave little to the imagination panties are absolutely soaked.

"Sink again for me Susan. Sink and caress yourself. Feel the silkiness of your lingerie." Susan whimpers with desire as she slowly starts caressing herself. Running her hands up her stockings and playing with her breasts. Fuck now I think I might be wetter than her. She is so fucking hot!

"Tell me Miranda, why did you come here? I can't make you do anything you don't want. But like the quacking man on the stage, you've already given yourself over to me. You knew we be talking hypnosis. You knew Susan was going to be hypnotized. You knew Susan was excited and aroused. You knew and yet you still willing came here. You want to know. You want to be hypnotized. You want to know just how good it is. Just how good it feels to let your mind go blank, to just let it all go. So open and willing and focused purely on the pleasure of hearing my voice." Irene's hand is on my leg, caressing my white stocking. When I look at her I realize she has removed her blouse and skirt. Mocha stocking held up by a garter belt merely highlight the fact she has no panties. My mouth waters and my pussy is so wet, I'm likely soaked through my own skirt by now. She smiles at me and her hand starts exploring up my leg, my waist, my chest. I don't care as my blouse is unbuttoned and slipped from my shoulders. Her hands are squeezing my breasts and I love it. I can feel my mind loosing itself into the pleasure and desire and I can't fight it. Don't want to fight it.

"Look at Susan, see how she is totally focused on pleasure. In her hypnotized state she is so open and has no thoughts or cares in the world. See how she responds to my voice. Susan, stroke your panties for Miranda." And Susan does with a long drawn out moan. I can't help it, my legs spread as far as my tight skirt will allow and Irene's hand starts caressing my inner thighs. Her breath against my ear makes me shiver with desire as she whispers to me.

"See how wet she is. How open and happy she is, so blank to everything but the pleasure. Watch her hand Miranda. Watch as her hand brings her sexual pleasure that makes her sink even deeper. So focused on her pussy. So blank and open and wet. Melting into a puddle of sexual desire." Irene's hands are gently stroking my drenched panties in tune with Susan's rhythm. "Watch her hand as it moves back and forth. Focus on her pleasure. On her desire. See how she loves becoming a mindless body of lust. Tell me Miranda, why did you come here with Susan, your sexy, horny friend?"

"I... I want..." My brain can't even finish, I am so entranced with Susan and her now glistening fingers. Stroking away my thoughts and filling my head with lust.

"Mmm, yes Miranda, just watch Susan's hand as she caresses your thoughts away. As she helps your mind drift away with my voice. Watch her hand stroke your mind deeper and deeper into a warm soft place. Follow her hand. Watch as it moves up and own with such erotic joy. Sink Miranda, sink into your desire. Sink into the mind numbing pleasure, sink for me, sink for Susan.

Irene lays me back and I don't resist. I can't take my eyes of Susan's hand as she continues to play with her pussy. I'm not thinking, all I see is Susan's wet fingers as they rub against her panties.

"That's it Miranda, just enjoy the pleasure making your body tingle. Let everything else go. As you relax and sink the better it feels. The better it feels, the more you want to relax and sink. Let my touch fill you Miranda. Sink Miranda, sink for my touch."

I feel myself slip under and it feels so good to just let go. Like riding the wave right before an orgasm. To just let Irene's touch and voice fill me. I can't stop watching Susan's hand. With every stroke I feel my mind slowing, feel myself sinking, wanting to sink deeper as it... just... Feels... So... Good...

Irene smiles as Miranda eye's slip closed as she moans long and loud. She continues to stroke Miranda's panties and whisper into her blank and open and willing mind. Miranda's face slowly begins to smile. Her eyes open in a glassy stare before deeply and erotically kissing Irene.

"Susan, please help Miranda out of her skirt."