"Helpful" Master Chief

Story Info
Joe takes job at Navy command; still "helps" Sailors.
1.7k words
4.54
3.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
123 Followers

Chunky Bottom Joe, still the "Sailors' advocate" even after he'd retired.

I always love my Sailors. I mean, I gave the Navy 28 years of my life, starting off an E1, and finishing as a master chief (an E9, the senior most rank of an enlisted member of the armed forces), so I had to. Jemma, my wife at the time and a former Sailor herself, met me in the second half of my career when I made chief petty officer (E7 paygrade) at a base in Lemoore, California, and over time she'd separate from service and we forged a plan where she thought I would retire and move us out of Lemoore, back to the east coast where we both were from (she Florida, me New Jersey).

"Babe, they're offering me big money at the command, doing the same shit I did, but with less hassle," I told her in year 27, when I was starting the transition phase of my career.

At first she was against it, but then when she heard how much I'd be making, to go with the regular working hours, she jumped onboard.

"Honey, you should stick it out for a bit," she told me, but then I found she was cheating on the side with some dude who would fuck her while I was out at work during the day.

I cut the gold-digging, tramp bitch loose by buying her a one-way ticket to Florida, and became a bachelor again, allowing me to tend to the job more, but also be a mentor to junior Sailors despite the beard, long hair, belly, and butt I acquired from not having to do anymore physical training (and eating what I want).

It was tough at first, for I wanted to be there for the young kids, but also had to be careful not to cross any bounds, as I saw what the uniformed leadership lacked at the command, but also had to realize my terms of employment no longer allowed for me to "chime in" on being an advocate for Sailors. This was especially true for this one E5, whom we'll call "Cherry," as the muscular, black kid from Virginia was a pain in the command's side.

"Joe, man, I tell you, I'm this close to filing a complaint on this dirty ass command," he told me once in my office.

Cherry was stacked at six foot three, maybe 250, 260 lbs., for the kid worked out as if played professional football. We grew close as he recognized me from some years back when we happened to deploy together on an east coast aircraft carrier, with him being attached to one embarked squadron, and I with another.

"How the fuck did we end up in Lemoore? I'd kill to go back to Virginia," he said one day while we sat in the command's smoke pit just chatting.

Cherry was a slight hot head, an eclectic type that spoke his mind with no fail, but could back it up with qualifications that dwarfed many that were senior to him. Even the command master chief didn't really care for Cherry, but when the kid needed to vent and grasp understanding, I made sure I was always available. He spilled the beans to me on why he was on the verge of filing a complaint, so I made sure to chat with him outside of work, inviting him for a burger and beer at my place on a Saturday, to clear his head, and really dig into the reason for what he was doing.

"At this point, I could care less about my career," he told me the morning of our meet.

We ate, drank, laughed and listened to music in my backyard later that evening as the night was actually pleasant temperature wise, both of us enjoying some chill right before we got into specifics.

"Kid, you must understand the blow back this could have if you go through with this," I advised him.

We talked pros and cons, then would drink a little more before completely mellowing out. We laid back in the beach chairs as the music took over, as some 90's rhythm and blues filled the speaker. I looked over at this kid who was eyeing the sky, admiring his courage, and seeing a little of myself in him from many moons prior. I also noticed the little mountain in his crotch as I saw it bulging, curious as to why he was hard.

"Whatcha thinking about," I asked.

I don't know what came over me, but then I wondered: Did I say something to him? Did I turn him on? I asked why he had his cock pulsing and he mentioned he was in the mood for some pussy.

"Some pussy, eh," I asked.

The wife and I dabbled in threesomes over the years as we were both kid-less and some serious horn dogs. She turned me on to a few guys that liked to fuck pussy and man ass, as I got my "maiden voyage" during the third threesome we encountered. I loved the feeling of a cock inside me as much as giving it to a woman, and now, young Cherry had a need that I wanted to adhere to.

"Does it matter where it comes from," I asked boldly.

He turned to look at me and smile, then unzip his shorts to show off that black snake. I wondered if I came over to his chair what he'd do, thinking I'd face shame, or worse, be fired from my good paying job because I was curious. I risked it all and walked over, getting on my knees and gobbling that fat cock with all the thirst in me allowing me to deep throat him. Cherry certainly was 10 inches long, maybe two inches thick base to tip. My lips corralled that meat of his with ease as he moaned, with my hole twitching in my shorts as I wanted to ride.

"So Joe likes cock," he asked.

"Joe loves cock," I said to him.

"What else does Joe like," he asked.

"He likes getting fucked hard, too," I answered.

"Does Joe wanna play cowboy tonight, because Cherry wants some pussy real bad," he told me.

I rushed to get out of my clothes as we took a gamble in me riding his dick without preparation (cleaning out). Either of us didn't seem to care as we were in the moment, and I'd climb on top of this gorgeous young stallion.

"No rubber," he asked.

I answered his question by squatting, then lowering myself directly on that dick. It hurt a little without lubricant, for Cherry's straight lined, jet black cock was as stiff as concrete. I sat on it completely while he covered my mouth as to not draw attention to us from neighbors, as it almost felt like he was taking my "virginity" again. He rubbed my nipples and my hole seemed to open, with me rocking back and forth, feeling that cock head knocking against my walls. He even started jerking his body a little, and I'd lose my breath as that girth was stretching my insides even more. I looked down at his face to see he was for sure being pleasured, biting his bottom lip and wrinkling his face as my tight twat hugged that stick of his.

"You won't complain about this ass, will you," I asked him, as I had my hands on his chiseled chest. "This pussy good to you?"

"That pussy is incredible," he said.

I felt my hole loosen so I started riding him slowly, bouncing my bottom and working my ass muscle to squeeze on his shaft. After a few repetitions I started riding harder, feeling his cock head massage my prostate and cause a feeling throughout my body to make me jerk. We both were having orgasms, and my cock, which barely got hard these days was stiff, and leaking precum.

"Take that dick, master chief," he said to me. "Let this AD2 bust that pussy."

He had his fingers pulling at my nipples, and I held his hands, feeling like a used slut as he was inside me. The more I moved, it seemed the harder his dick was massaging my walls, causing me to moan uncontrollably. I let go of my left tit to stroke my cock, as now I felt the need to cum. I bounced harder, motivated also by the sound of him grunting and telling me how much of a trick I was.

"I got a new bottom bitch now. Ride that dick, master chief," he said to me.

I was on the verge of cumming, trying my best to hold back, but the sensation was too much to endure.

"Bust a nut with me, Joe," he ordered.

I would, the both of us grunting and whining while shooting my jizz all over his pretty chest, and feeling his shoot deep inside me. I was sweating as Cherry gave me a high I'd never experienced. I got off of him after, his cum just pouring out of my ass as I felt it drool down my balls and to the ground. I'd sit in my beach chair and he stood up to come to me, sticking his cock in my mouth.

"Clean it off. Get all of it," he told me, and I would, as surprisingly his cock was super clean despite how deep it was inside me."

"That was the most intense sex I'd ever had," I told him later on that evening, as now we were in the living room, both showered and in our underwear, watching television in the living room.

"So no one, I mean absolutely no one, can know about this, Joe," he told me.

"You can't be serious? Didn't we just talk about blow back," I asked.

He would file his complaint with the command and technically win, as the commanding officer and command master chief would be fired immediately upon findings from an investigation. He ended up reassigned to another command on the base, and we'd lose contact briefly, until one day I was leaving the base and decided to stop to get gas. We both spotted each other, and my ass instantly quivered. We sparked the flame again, and......

to be continued.

tchina85
tchina85
123 Followers