"Helpful" Master Chief: Neighborly

Story Info
Joe "helping" another junior Sailor, new to the area.
2k words
4.55
3.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
123 Followers

"So what's your name again, kid? Demiel? Demetrius," I asked.

"Joe, its Donte," he told me, asking me to call him "Tay."

The guy that moved in across from the street from me was Navy, too and a black kid, early to mid 20s with the nicest Chevy pickup I'd seen as of late.

"It's a 2011 Silverado Custom, but me and my boy gutted out the insides putting in the red leather interior, dropped a new engine, guts, everything," he said.

"Sounded like new money, too," I said jokingly to him.

"Deployment money," he laughed. "And part of my job in the Navy is painting jets, and we have another homie that has a paint shop, so I paid him a grip to use it, and well, here we are."

Tay bragged about his ride he customized prior to moving into the house across from me, as he was an implant to Lemoore from the east coast that bought the three bedroom bungalow as it was on the market for over a year, ironically.

"Yeah, this is my first property. I had to buy Joe, I was tired of renting, losing money. I wanted to invest, and well, where I'm from, it's definitely a step up," he told me, as he mentioned how he grew up in the projects, or barked about living in the barracks or in the berthing on a ship during his time in the more junior paygrades. "That's no way for a first class to be living, I work too hard, Joe."

Tay was a smart guy, single, and handsome as handsome could be in that five foot nine or so, 150 to 160 lb. frame. He was a proud native of Newark, New Jersey, though he mentioned he'd never return, even plotting to get his mother and sisters from out of that city through his diligent efforts.

"I make Chief, and its a wrap Joe. I'm going for broke man, I'll be a master chief in 16 years, or I'll be a commander in less than 20. I want the money train," he said.

I liked his attitude, as he spewed all this confidence one day while I was working in the yard, and he parked in front of my place since his side was full of cars from neighbors. I was giving him shit, and we ended up chatting to where I learned of him, and I would invite him over for some barbecue two weeks later.

"I'm on duty, but you're not gonna say anything, right," he asked.

We were sitting on the back deck, kicking back with a few beers after busting down some of my trademark ribs and chicken, when he made this admission.

"Your ass is on duty, yet you've been drinking," I asked.

Mr. Ambition, who attained the rank of petty officer first class in less than six years, put me in a position to there it was no longer Joe, but now master chief, for I wasn't one to condone anyone drinking on duty, ever.

"I mean, I don't have to report for any watch, or go to the hangar. I should be fine," he said.

I wanted to check him, and admonish him by contacting his current chain of command after a good tongue lashing, but I, too, had a few at this point, and knew that worst case scenario involved me covering for him, somehow.

"You better be lucky I'm retired," I told him, as we drank another beer, now laying back in the lounge chairs as I had rhythm and blues playing.

We mellowed out as the night was perfect with a cool 80 degrees, and an orange sky as the sunset was kicking in. We stopped talking Navy, moving over to life as he asked about me.

"I was married at one time, to a woman. Never had any children, and well, being in the position I was in so early, my Sailors became my kids, ya know," I told him.

He mentioned he had a daughter back in Virginia, and that the mother wouldn't allow him to see his child.

"She left me for another dude," he said to me, as his voice broke. "And apparently the dude has made it damn near impossible for me to see my baby."

It became somewhat an awkward moment, and then it happened: my eyes ventured towards his cock. I knew I was wrong, as Tay cried and carried on about not seeing his child, with the alcohol of course enhancing things. The greed in me took the moment of vulnerability and kept looking between his legs, oddly. I mean, I couldn't relate as I didn't have children, but I listened to him as he became increasingly emotional. I just kept sipping my beer as bad intentions flowed. I had to think of the right words to bring him some comfort, but in my mind, all I wanted to do now was help relieve some tension.

"Tay, this funky, old white bear will tell you, life goes on, champ. You have to learn to release the demons that try to hold you back, and grow. Let her karma unravel, and you continue to live life because things always work themselves out," I said.

I was close enough to him to where I put my left hand on his right knee, patting it for a second, then sneaking in a rub.

"It's gonna be okay, bub, you just gotta breathe deep, release, and truly move on," I told him.

I continued to gently rub the knee, wanting badly to push it beyond to his thigh. He continued to sob lightly, giving out an ugly cry. I had to stop things, so I would do the unthinkable: I would rub his lower, inner thigh. He put his hand on top of mine, not to remove it, but to keep it there while I kept stroking that muscular part of his body. I felt how his skin was super smooth, and he made me want to slide that hand into the cuff of his shorts, and further. He then looked at me and smiled, saying 'thank you.'

"You're welcome, kid, this is what I'm here for," I told him, as I felt emboldened, and slipped my hand into the cuff.

It felt warm inside his underwear, and was certainly hairy, as my thumb brushed against his balls.

"You don't want me to stop," I asked.

"No," he responded, remaining in the same position of being laid out on the chair.

"How far can I really go," I asked him. "You wanna get a little more comfortable?

"As far as you like. Hell, I need it anyway, ain't no pussy worth chasing out here," he said. "And yes, comfortable is always good."

"I really wanna go far," I told him, as now I was coming out of my chair, and would plant on my knees beside him, fumbling inside his shorts.

He wasn't packing the biggest cock, as Tay could've been five, six inches the most, but it was pulsating, and in need of some attention. I opened his cuff a little more, then dug my face inside to get a whiff of his manhood. He wasn't funky, but had a natural scent that I adored, which made me lick the salt off the side of his hairy balls.

"Take off my shorts," he said.

He'd raise his legs so I could pull them down to his ankles, and right as I was about to put my mouth on that cock, he stopped me.

"I ain't never done this before. Never in a million years had I thought a man would suck my dick, so be patient with me," he said.

He was nervous, and for sure I didn't want to do something he wasn't down for. I raised up, and started to pull his shorts back up when he stopped me again.

"I didn't say don't do it. This is just a first for me," he mentioned.

I looked down at those full balls of his, then up at him was he was smiling. I then took my tongue to the middle of his hairy sack as my eyes never left his, putting my right hand on the tip of his cock to rake the profuse precum off his tip with my thumb. I had enough to use as lube as I started stroking the top of his cock, then down to the shaft. He moaned lightly as I did it, and once I put my lips on his right nut, he whimpered, and I jerked him harder as I felt the precum pouring more. He was certainly comfortable, so I put both balls in my mouth, and used my long tongue to touch his taint. He howled a little, getting lost in delight as that anxiety all but faded.

"Damnit Joe," he winced.

I kept edging him, as he would be close to climaxing each time and I'd pull back whenever I felt those balls tightening. 30 minutes or so he would be begging to release, whining, claiming I didn't 'want him to cum.'

"Oh, I want you to cum, buddy, but not too quick," I said to him, as each time I would stop jerking. "Maybe one of these days I'll get to ride this nice cock of yours?"

"Unless you got a pussy, you ain't riding the dick," he said abruptly.

He was drunk, and began rambling on about how it was natural for a woman and a man to get together like this, and that this was a freak accident.

"I should leave right now, because you're killing the vibe," he said.

I stopped him in his tracks, putting my mouth on his cock tip, then covering the entire cock as I put it down my throat.

"You ain't going nowhere, you're gonna feed me this cock," I said to him.

If anything, he needed to sober up and pleasured at the same time, as this now was my goal. I was making love to Tay's pretty cock as I had that curved, brown stick of his with its pink top down my throat each time I lowered my head, with my right hand caressing those marbles of his. He stopped complaining and started lamenting, turning me on to where my saliva was rolling down to his balls and taint, and on to the chair. I loved how his cock felt against my lips, his salty flavor even more as he inched closer to giving me that liquid gold.

"Fuck Joe, don't stop," he mewed.

I wasn't, only tightening the grip around his shaft until his body jerked, he yelled, and released that hot semen in my mouth as squirts were pelting my esophagus and the back of my tongue.

"Damn Joe, holy fuck," he said after.

"Damn kid, you got me sweating," I told him, as I was rubbing my nipples inside my shirt. "You really needed to bust one."

He chuckled and admitted he did, as he had a lot on his mind and wasn't getting any attention from the already slim pool of women that lived in the area.

" Now you know where you can come whenever you need to release that energy, or....just to talk," I told him, as I was rubbing his thighs.

He laughed, and I kept hoping he'd be hyped enough to give me another load. I remained between his legs as we talked, and I could tell he sobered up. He then got up, thanking me and stating he was good to go just in case he got an emergency call to report to his command.

"Oh, you're most definitely good," I inserted, as now I was hot and bothered even more as he was departing.

I'd helped this young man on so many fronts, and of course, this wouldn't be the last time he "needed some help." That night after he left, I broke out my biggest dildo, stripped naked, pushed it in my ass and jerked out the biggest load, as Tay turned me on so much.

tchina85
tchina85
123 Followers