Straights Back Home

Story Info
Straight flatmates are reunited after few years apart.
2.5k words
4.44
5.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held my gym bag firmly and stared at the ground as I took each step, my toes getting numb with each passing minute. I'd managed the walk to the gym alright, but it seemed even more icy out here than before. The cold Saturday morning simply refused to thaw out with the midday sun and so I had to tread carefully.

This routine had steadily grown on me, an early morning work out to get the day started, and on the whole I liked it now. I'd only been going to the gym for about 18 months and I could feel and see the improvement in myself. No longer the scrawny little guy I had been now I could look in the mirror and see a 23 year old man looking back at me. My body was growing, my confidence was growing. It was all coming together. Finally.

I trudged along the pavement, getting lost in thought. The awkward teenager that had left this town all those years ago to go to university had come back changed a couple of weeks before. Physically changed at least. People who recognised me from school had that same look of surprise. I hadn't been on steroids, but it seemed like that was what everyone thought. "Is that... James?" they would ask with shock. I would nod back and smile, cringing inside. Only my mum called me James, or me when I was annoyed at myself. To the people I liked I was always Jay. None of these others stopped to chat for long though, just as well. I'd come back to this town to get my career going, not for the people.

Except for maybe one. Growing up my real support had always been Matt. We were opposites in so many ways but we worked well together. He was bigger, and more confident. An arrogant prick sometimes, but straightforward. Practical. When I'd left, he'd stayed and gotten a job in construction. A 'hands-on' job as he wanted, instead of learning from books or old professors. The years I'd been away had done him good in earning some money and making him grow up a bit. So, when my graduation had come and gone, he was looking at moving into a new 2-bed flat. He asked if I wanted to join, and I had no hesitation or regrets in the few weeks since.

I turned off the road and into the block of flats where ours was. It was nothing special, but it worked for us. With my frozen feet and tired body, I looked at the stairs, and then at the lift and pushed the button. I didn't fancy climbing all the stairs to the seventh floor right now. The bell dinged and the doors slid open. I pressed 7 and leaned back against the wall looking at my reflection in the mirror on the other side. My 5 foot 5 reflection looked bulky with all the clothes I was wearing. I scratched at my stubble and brushed my short, brown hair. Most guys were taller, bigger, and had more presence. But it felt like I was making something out of what I had. Progress.

---

The front door slammed behind me as the warm air comforted me; Matt always kept the heating on and the flat pretty warm despite the ice outside. I kicked off my shoes and started taking my coat off.

"Jay? Mate is that you?" a deep voice called from the back.

"Yeah." I called back.

"Finally! Mate, is there a key on the kitchen table?"

What? Matt was always a bit weird but what was he talking about? I shrugged off my layers and hung them up in the entryway. It felt better to be back down to the sleeveless gym top again.

"Hurry up Jay. Is there a key? Like a little silver one?"

I wandered through into the kitchen and looked on the table. There was a key, but I'd never seen this one before.

"Yeah I found one!"

"Thank fuck! Bring it into my room, mate."

I padded along the corridor to his door and opened it. Moving through I immediately scrunched my eyes closed, glimpsing something I shouldn't have.

"Jay? Please tell me it's you."

"Yeah." I sighed as I gingerly opened my eyes again. Splayed out on his bed was the full 6 foot tall frame of my best friend Matt, naked head to toe except for a blindfold. His hands were cuffed above himself to the bedframe, and his feet were tied to the other end.

"Untie me, please. My wrists are killing."

Walking closer I could see more details, that really I didn't want to be seeing. His flaccid dick was lying against his thigh, and just above it was a pool of... stuff across his abs. It felt odd to be able to see all of him like this when he couldn't see me. He was a muscular guy, big broad shoulders and a solid chest that I'd always envied. But he didn't have facial or chest hair like me, just his short black hair on his head. Stretched out on his bed like that felt like he was on display.

"This is a new one." I muttered as I reached over to untie the shirt improvised as a blindfold.

Matt shook his head and blinked his eyes open as he looked at me. "Yeah thought I'd try something new."

"Well, I guess it was good then."

He looked down himself at the mess. "Haha, yeah mate. She proper went for it. Didn't realise I nutted so much!" He chuckled.

"At least check she didn't nick anything." I scolded, working at the handcuffs and noting some bruising underneath.

He rubbed his wrists as he sat up and then undid his feet. "Yeah, yeah. In a minute, shower first though."

Matt hopped up and stretched, then headed out of the room and down the hall. It felt absurd seeing him walk away like that, and I tried not to look but my eyes scanned across his ass as he left and saw a red sore patch shifting as he walked. I shook my head and smiled ruefully to myself. Another day with this lunatic.

---

"Oh, come on ref!"

The pub was loud as always. It looked like it had been done up in the years since I'd been here last but it still had the same feeling, the same people, the same football games playing on the tv. I tried to watch but found my attention wandering around the room instead. One of the staff took the empty pint glasses off the table just before Matt returned. I watched him heading back to our table as he paused to watch the tv for a moment then strolled back to me.

"Alright lad, last one here then back to ours. Not made of money."

"Yeah I didn't remember it being this expensive."

"Ever since the management changed and they got 'fancy'. Just any reason to jack up the price, you know."

He leant back and took a steady drink of his pint, eyes back to the football. But mine kept wandering around the room and found some recognisable faces.

"Hey Matt, isn't that... that girl you dated a for a bit? Jessica? Or something?"

He turned to look and immediately turned back to me with an annoyed look on face. "Yeah mate, just don't be obvious I don't want her seeing."

"How did it end again?" I smirked behind my own pint.

"You know how it ended, you cheeky fuck."

I winked back at him. "Was it Katie? Or Kate? The girl she caught you with?"

Matt gave me a long look. "Kate."

"Yeah furious wasn't she."

"Took ages to get that window fixed mate." He shook his head as I chuckled at his misfortune. To be fair, he brought it on himself. "How about you, did you get any girls at uni?"

This time I shook my head. "Did date a couple but didn't really go anywhere."

"Shame mate. Would've thought Jay 2.0 was getting all the girls."

"I'm not that good yet, it's only been like a year and a half."

"Well, I told you gym was looking good on you mate."

"Thanks." I lowered my half-empty drink to the table as Matt did and saw his was gone.

Matt gestured at my glass. "Come on slowpoke, gotta get out of here before some shit kicks off. Drink up. Come on down it."

I sighed heavily and picked up the drink. I was never good at this. I looked into Matt's face as he looked back and urged me on. Hesitated a moment, then I did it anyway. Gulp after gulp until the pint was good.

"Hey, good lad. Alright let's go."

---

Matt laughed as he almost fell through the door. The drinks had hit us on the way back, especially that last downed one. He was slurring his words. I probably was too. I leant on the wall for balance, and then stumbled over to flop on the sofa. Moments later Matt reappeared with two more beers and slumped onto the sofa next to me.

"Another one?" I questioned.

"Yeah, you've not been proper drunk since you got back! Crime that is."

He clinked his bottle to mine and took a swig, as did I. But then he looked back at me with a more serious face.

"I'm glad you're back mate. Really."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah missed you. All of these other weirdos can't replace you."

I smiled and chuckled. "Thanks man."

"Plus, you're huge now! Not like I've got to protect you from those bullies anymore. Fucking rocks in here." He reached over and squeezed my arm.

"Yeah thanks Matt, appreciate that."

"How the girls aren't all over you I don't know. Like you did even hook up in uni? Must've done."

I squirmed a bit uncomfortable. "Yeah I dunno, it's just not happened yet."

His eyes locked onto mine. "Jay, you're not... Are you still a virgin?"

A pause.

"Mate. We've got to get you some action. Like apps and stuff are good. Maybe you should try...?"

"Maybe, I dunno." I looked away feeling uneasy and awkward.

Matt paused for a moment. "Well, cheer up buddy. You're a big guy now! Got to be a lot easier. Look at these titties haha. Solid chest mate."

Matt leant over and squeezed my pecs this time. I laughed and he smiled looking relieved, like he was worried he was depressing me. He knelt up and got one hand on each of my shoulders and started roughly massaging.

"Jay, we're getting you in the game. All this bulk you're gonna crush it. You must feel like a sexy fucker these days, right?"

I laughed and nodded; his knee came over my legs so he was straddling me kneaded my shoulders more.

"I'm gonna wingman you, get you all the action you could want. Got it?"

I nodded at him. Towering over me he laughed back and our eyes locked. He massaged for a couple of seconds but gradually stopped. Our eyes still on each other, he started to lean down closer to me but took a deep breath and pushed off getting up.

"Mate, bedtime. See you in the morning yeah?"

In a moment he was gone, too quick for my sluggish mind to follow right now.

---

Back in my own room, I scrambled drunkenly out of my clothes and into the bed. But I didn't feel tired. I felt buzzed. I felt a bit dizzy. I felt like I needed to get up. I heaved up onto the edge of the bed and stood up. The world shifted a little bit, but a hand on my wall mirror steadied myself. I looked at the naked reflection, swaying. I straightened up as best as I could and flexed, seeing the progress that Matt had been talking about. I felt at my biceps, and at my growing pecs. It was definitely working, and I did feel sexy. That was true. I played with my chest hair a bit, then my hand moved down with a mind of its own. Playing with myself like this it too was growing.

Fuck it, I thought. I moved around back onto the bed and lay down again. But this time one hand on a nipple and one hand on my shaft. I lightly stroked and it felt good. I was horny enough that I felt thick in my own hand, like my body was telling me it needed this. A light throb pulsed in it too with every heartbeat.

I stared up at the ceiling as I started to stroke my hard cock. Long and slow. Strokes from the base to the head just as I liked. My other hand fumbled around on the bedside table and found my phone, bringing up some porn I had saved. Then scrolled through some other sites. But none of it felt right. I gave up and returned that hand to feeling myself as I kept stroking. I could feel the little drops of precum as I kept going and got faster.

In my mind I tried to imagine myself in a porn video. The foreplay with some dark-haired slim woman, her hands on my body. I could hear and feel as she moaned and rubbed my shoulder, my chest, my abs. I let out a little moan of my own.

But then I heard Matt's voice, "Solid chest mate."

My eyes snapped open. The door was closed and it was only me here. It was just a memory from before. I tried to get back into my fantasy and stroking again. But as I did, my intoxicated mind shifted to the memory of Matt lying on his bed, fully naked. His body and muscles stretched out before me. His soft dick lying there. My own cock throbbed.

What would it have felt like if I'd reached out and felt his body. Would it be like mine? Or firmer, harder, with all his musculature. How would his dick feel in my hand? Would it be different, say thicker or thinner, maybe a different curve?

I couldn't stop myself now, I imagined instead of releasing him just playing with his body instead. Tweaking Matt's nipples and hearing his deep moans, moving around to play with him. My hand would slide from chest across his abs, onto his dick. He would say, "Fuck mate, more." He would be bucking his hips to thrust himself into my hand, over and over. I thrust into my own hand, getting fast and faster, gripping harder.

What did it look like when he came? I imagined his whole body shuddering as he moaned and strained against his restraints. How his shaft would throb like mine as the cum erupted onto his body covering himself. My toes curled at the thought and my hand stroked faster. Faster. I felt it building and then I couldn't stop. The climax hit and I grabbed my nearby top, unloading into it. Shot after shot, my body shuddering.

I lay back catching my breath. "Fuck." I breathed. That had felt so good, but I couldn't really think about the fact that I'd fantasised about my best friend. I was suddenly so tired and closed my eyes, passing out.