Helpful Uncle Jimmy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She breathed her pleasure, "Aaah, yes, that's it, Uncle Jimmy, like that. Now please put the buzzing things on again."

Somewhat startled, Jimmy reached down and pressed both into her again. The butt plug had a little shit on it and he wiped it quickly on the bed sheet, on the way in, so to speak. He held them in place with his left hand and switched them both onto buzz inside her. Nicky placed her hands on her own waist, which she could almost hold in her fingers and thumbs. As her orgasm began to build, she moved her legs and shunted her hips; and gripped her waist with all her strength as if to crush it even further. She climaxed in just two minutes and then collapsed, and Jimmy switched off the toys, leaving them inside her for now.

"Oh, that was lovely, Uncle Jimmy. Thank you," she said softly from inside her blindfold and as she was recovering. Then she went quiet, just holding her own tight waist gently, and feeling over her distended belly.

At this point, Jimmy was beginning to feel the need to empty his vesicles into this beautiful young woman, but couldn't think of a way to do it at that moment of quietness. He was and is a gentleman at heart and in his behaviour. But he needn't have worried.

"Uncle Jimmy, please take out the buzzing things," she asked quietly, which he did and laid them to on side on a small hand towel.. "Now please go to my bag for a little brown box and bring it, please," she continued and Jimmy obeyed.

He found an anonymous brown cardboard box and brought it to her, not knowing what it contained.

"Uncle Jimmy, please put these inside my bottom," she instructed again and handed him a silvery medical strip from inside.

Jimmy looked at it and recognised immediately that it contain ten glycerine suppositories. "Here comes Chloe again," he thought to himself.

"How many of these shall I use, Nicky?" he asked. From experience, he knew one or two should be inserted and wait for one hour.

"Please put them all in me, Uncle Jimmy," she replied and he felt he should argue but she cut in.

"That's more than most people, but right for me today, Uncle Jimmy. Please do it," she must have read his thoughts, so he complied again.

With her legs wide apart, and the lubrication still mostly in place, Jimmy slowly inserted the suppositories into her rectum. As far as he could reach with his left middle finger. He could feel the contents of her rectum and pressed the suppositories as far as possible into the mass of her shit. It took a long time to get all ten of them in place, high up and the first batch slowly dissolving by the time he got to the final two or three.

All this time, Nicky was quiet, still blindfolded and holding her tight waist initially; and massaging her swollen belly towards the end of the insertions. Her plan was working well and she was wondering how to get Uncle Jimmy to do what she had in mind.

Jimmy settled down again beside her and played with Nicky's body; running his hands over her breasts and ribs and down to her mound. He also had a feel at the tightened waist and marvelled at the tension in the belt, and the screwed-up flesh above and below it. He kissed around her waist and down to her mound; and Nicky made little mewing sounds of approval.

Ten minutes past and then another ten minutes; and Nicky kept up the massage on her rounded belly. After about half an hour, she spoke, "I think I need to empty now, Uncle Jimmy." But she didn't know Jimmy well and he had other plans.

"A little longer, Nicky," he replied, "But come and lie on me. I'll show you how is best."

He lifted her onto his own body, lying flat on his back, with Nicky facing the ceiling; still blindfolded. As with Chloe, months before, he took her arms and bent them under her own back, so that they crossed against his abdomen. He laid her down on himself and put his hands around her waist . He was excited and surprised to feel his own fingers touching his thumbs as his hand confined her with space to spare. He did a quick calculation and deduced that her waist was no more than 16 or 17 inches round.

He moved his hands down to her hips and lifted her a little so that his now-groaning erection was in line with her anus. Slowly but deliberately he forced himself into her. There was little resistance once he had passed her external sphincter, and he could feel the slimy mass inside her; mostly the glycerine but also the shit he assumed. He pressed as far as he could into the mass and felt the curve of her rectum toward her sigmoid corner.

"Ooh, Uncle Jimmy, that's very full. I need to empty," she was almost wailing. Not the positive and controlled young woman from an hour earlier.

"A little longer, Nicky," he repeated, and began slowly shagging back and forth into her entrails.

Nicky's distended belly was growing more rounded. Clearly, she was feel enormous pressure in her lower bowel, and exacerbated by the tightened belt.

After a few minutes, and Jimmy still controlling himself, Nicky spoke again; this time almost crying, "Please Uncle Jimmy, let me empty now."

"Try to empty now, Nicky," he replied, "See if you can get it past me."

Nicky arched her back and tried to propel the dung-mass from her bowel by flexing her stomach muscles but they were constrained by the tight belt and Jimmy's erection was big enough to keep everything in place. Until it had "cooked" a little longer, that is.

Some few minutes later, Jimmy was getting desperate to ejaculate and decided the "cookery" was done.

"Press hard now, Nicky," he said into her ear close to his chin, and she did so arching her back. At the same moment, Jimmy placed his hands on her bloated belly and pressed against the shit-mass inside her.

"Oooh," Nicky wailed, "I can't get it out. It's so big and blown up."

Jimmy started shagging inside her again and imagined he could feel his erection under his hands on her round belly. He was approaching his own orgasm and could feel the pressure of his own fluids inside his vesicles. He let the sensation take over as he emptied himself inside her already full rectum and pressed down hard on her belly at the same moment.

"Urrgh," Jimmy grunted as he squirted his entire load into her; adding to the pressure she was feeling.

After a few seconds, a slight trickle of very thin liquid forced its way past Jimmy's declining erection. He waited a short time for more to start coming out of her and then took the decision to empty her completely.

"Get ready to push hard, Nicky," he instructed her and began to ease his floppier erection out of her.

He pressed on her belly and Nicky arched her back, and strained her abdominal muscles as best she could.

Even before Jimmy's bulb left her, there came an almighty flood of semen, glycerine, shit, and bowel mucus. It seemed that her entire colon contents had been liquidised and forced out by the belt and by Jimmy's hand pressure on her belly.

Nicky put out such a volume of liquid dung, that it covered her own thighs, Jimmy's penis and testicles, and his thighs also, and his bottom next to the bed and then it ran down to his knees; propelled by the force from her anus. They were linked together lying in a pond of liquid dung and Jimmy's semen.

Nicky knew she had achieved her goal and experienced the special intestinal excitement that Chloe had described. Her visit was complete and her stratagem had worked perfectly.

Jimmy reckoned that Nicky has emptied almost a gallon on liquid onto them both and now slowly spreading across the waterproof bedsheet.. He realised at that moment that Nicky had taken very close detail from Chloe, and also that she had used him in her pretence of innocence.

But no matter, Jimmy was happy for another episode with an attractive and sensual woman young enough to be his daughter. And he felt grateful for that experience and to Nicky. He forgave her pretence of innocence and knew that he had done something unusual for men of his age and background.

Jimmy lifted Nicky off himself, took off the blindfold, and laid her to one side; still on the waterproof. He had dark towels to hand and got them both to the shower with almost no drips on the tiled floor. They washed each other and themselves. Jimmy gave Nicky some aromatic body lotion to press around her bottom and thighs in case there was some irritation. While she was doing that, Jimmy returned to the bed and gathered up the waterproof, stuffing into a black garbage bag.

Afterwards, they had a little drink and made sandwiches with filling Jimmy had bought in for the occasion. By then it was almost 11 pm and they decided that Nicky would stay overnight. You can imagine their further pleasures that night; without the toys and "special effects." But with great affection and sensuous gentleness. Nicky returned to the lavatory a number of times, to complete her emptying; and Jimmy accompanied her each time. It had become "their thing" - their special togetherness.

As she left on the Sunday morning, Nicky kissed Jimmy with deep affection and said "Thank you" many times. In return, Jimmy said "Thank you, Nicky" to her also. Jimmy was left wondering what else would come his way from these attempts to be helpful to young women in his family. He chuckled to himself, "Helpful Uncle Jimmy."

12