Helping!!

Story Info
Chapter: 1 Go help your mother.
1.2k words
3.59
19.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note:

HI.

this story was very big so made it into 25 chapters, it's a mixture of (Incest, mature, Si-Fi, Fantasy, Romance, and Action) so I simply put it in under Incest Storys, this is a friction, No one in this story was real and/or if anyone/any place is same, that will be a coincident only, and all the characters above 18 years old, this is my first English language written story, so, please bear it.

Chapter: 1 Go help your mother.

My Name is Hemakumar, I got married 25 years ago, me and wife are have very good relationship, I love her very much, We make love every weekends till know, I am working in Private lab as a medical trail Manager, That day our company made one strand aphrodisiacs for women's, it still on the trail state, so we can't use it on peoples that was against law, but as a testing manager I got something to use.

We have two Children's Both are 19 years above, My first Child was Revathi, She was a beautiful Daughter, We love her, after she born our family risen very good, I got this Job, Money, and Wealth, After 3 years My son Came to this World, He was very Good looking young man know, he love to play Soccer games, So he practice every day, his skin became darker and Darker, but his muscles all became well build, he had a Six pack, My wife always want to touch his stomach.

That day i told my wife about the Medicine effect, she wasn't to trail immediately on herself, i told her there will be some side effect, she was very adamant about it, so i gave her the medicine, she took it with milk, and gave me some also.

Actually, one years ago the company developed aphrodisiacs for male customers, and got few in my house, some time when our children's not home, i will use it, my wife will cry that day in pleasure and pain.

So, after I told her the company developed the Female version, she wants it.

So, I went to take my male version! but unfortunately i used all of them, i still remember one more will be in our house.

I asked her, "where is it? Mala, I can't find it anymore?"

She also came and we searched for it, but we are unable to find anything anymore, she was getting horny and horny, in 10 to 30 minutes she will be sex crazed women, i can't handle after that, so I need the medicine very urgently,

I told her to wait," No Please Stay, my body getting hot, I need you!" she was twisting and squalling.

"Please Dear, wait for me 15 minutes, I will be back, I need to get it from the lab." that medicine was 100% working, but the govt still not given any approval for sales in the public market.

"Please come back quickly!" she was still in her state of mind, so I started the car, I drove faster to my Lab.

My good time, everything went normal, after I took it, I drove faster to my house, suddenly there was an accident before me, it's a big accident, some of the car went upside down, and I was driving faster so my car also hit on the railing.

I need to go home, but I was stuck, somebody need to pull me out from the car,

I called my wife, "Hello! Mala! I" before I say anything I heard her crying voice,

"Darling please, come back quickly, I need you, I can't control myself, my pussy on fire, my mind going black, I have this weird thought to go naked in the street, and get fucked by some strangers, please come back" she was almost crying, I can't say, about the accident right?.

"Honey! listen to me, please do as I say, please lock the door from inside, and though the key's out!, I got in traffic it will take 30 minutes get home, if you got in the street, getting fucked my strangers, the police will arrest you, and after that you will be checked for any drugs, the drug in your system will be traceable, it's still on testing stage only, if you caught I will lose my job, the company has to close, and our life and our children's life will be over, please don't do anything rase, I will be back." I told her everything, she listened and locked the door.

I know I can't go home in few hours, so, I need someone help, to help my wife, I can't ask my friends, my only option was my son, Ravi,

I called Ravi on the mobile, "Hey dad? how are you?" he asked.

"Where are you?" I asked eagerly.

He heard my voice, he understood my urgency in my voice, he knows today I am going to make love to my wife, so, decently my both children were out, he went to theater, and my daughter was staying with her friends.

"I am in the theater near by our house! why dad any problem?"

"Thank god, Please go to our house, your mother locked herself inside, she need help, and listen son, whatever help she need, you have to help her, this is a life and death matter, please don't be shy to do anything, be a bold man, I can't be home in few hours, so as her son you have to protect her, help her, do you get it?"

I made a long speech.

"Dad, i am going! can you tell me the problem, I will be ready, and why can't you come back, your lab is nearby only, and today you taken leave right? you can tell me i am on Bluetooth mode" so I explained everything, about the aphrodisiacs.

he was silent, I know this is a big thing after few breaths he said.

"Dad! mom will be not in right mind now, and I need to tell you something, two weeks ago I was the one took it," he confessed.

"Do you still have it?" I don't know what I was speaking.

"Yes dad! Why do you need it?" I went on silent mode, 'yes! I needed it for god's sake, but not now', so, for my silence, he continued, "that day my girlfriend and I got a date, but nothing went well, I am still keeping it for the future use."

"Thank god, go, go quickly!" I was urging my son to take the medicine and fuck my women, what a fantastic life.

"Dad, that's my mom?"

"Son, please! now she was not your mother, when you go Infront of her you will see, she will do some crazy things, please bear it, you're my only hope, if you can't satisfy the women, she will run to the street, and please thing about it?"

"Okay dad, I am Infront of our house, oh my god!"

"What? what happen?" I asked? I am still stuck in the car, if not i may jumped up.

"Dad, Mom was fully naked, I can see it from the window, and she was trying to take back the keys!"

Don't let her, go, go get the keys and lock the door behind, or through the key outside, I will come and open the door.

"Really dad! you want me to fuck my mom!"

"You Prick! If you told me!, I may given you more, but now see what happened?, now we need you, your mother need you, Go Help her, if you delay it will be very danger to her health!"

"Okay dad., I am going" after he said it, the call was cut off.

Continued...