Helping a Couple Out Pt. 02

Story Info
A threesome now goes to a foursome.
2.3k words
4.39
9.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lynda68
Lynda68
130 Followers

I spent the next three days mooching about.

If I had a drink too many, my mind would stay with that mad night with Jaz and Margot. Then I would get hard and then remember what she told me.

Then think about being fucked in my ass. I wanted more of that.

It was a long three days before I met them again.

It was at the usual bar. Usual time. Except this time they had company. Marianne.

Marianne was so beautiful. Long dark hair, full figure. I was gobsmacked.

After the introductions, she preferred to be called Mari.

After a few drinks and a little meal. I felt as though I had known her for years.

I was really comfortable being with her, knowing that this was more than a blind date. I was going to watch her having sex with her best friend, and I was going to be having some with Jaz too.

As the night wore on, we all began to get restless. Looking forward to what the rest of the night had to offer in private.

In the taxi, Mari sat beside me. Soon we were kissing and things soon got a little heated. So much so that Margot told us to calm down, and wait until we got in.

Indoors, I wanted to resume things with Mari. But Margot had other ideas. "If you boys kiss then we kiss. Start sucking, and if we are happy with what we see then you two can sit back and enjoy the show."

Jaz wasted no time in getting his tongue in my mouth. I began rubbing his cock through his trousers. He unzipped me and had my dick out making me hard. He was on his knees sucking me. All I thought of was that he might be too fast for the women. I wanted to do all of this slower.

I held my dick, stopping Jaz sucking.

He stood back up and we kissed some more.

I began to undress him. Pulled his nipples, brushed my hand over his hardness cupped his balls. Then guided him to a sofa. Pulled his pants off and began kissing, licking and sucking on that delicious cock.

I don't know how long I was sucking him. But Margot said that they wanted to see Jaz sucking me again.

He helped me out of my clothes, and repaid the favour.

While loving the attention my cock was receiving. I looked over to the women. They had started to gently kiss each other.

I had to stop Jaz again.

He sat beside me. Cock in hand ready for what we were about to see.

The women kissed deeper and deeper. It was after their tongues played that they began touching each other.

Just gentle strokes, brushing over their boobs. Everything looked slow and deliberate and so erotic.

One undressed the other. They both wore short dresses, that slipped off over their heads. Both wore wore their best underwear. Not that any of it stayed on for long.

Then they lay down on the massive mat on the floor.

Mari got on top. We had the best view of her from behind. Peachy arse, smooth pussy lips, coin slot arsehole.

Under her we could see Margot's glistening pussy with Mari's fingers touching her.

Mari started sucking away on her friends nipples, still playing with her pussy. Fingering her now and then.

By the time Mari had kissed her way down Margot's body and was almost by her pussy. Jaz and me moved further along the sofa for the best view.

The way Mari kissed and licked Margot. I could see that they had done this before. She knew exactly where and how Margot liked to be touched and licked.

I felt Jaz take a hold of my cock. He slowly wanked both of us. I just wanted to get behind Mari and stuff my cock in her.

The ladies swapped positions. Margot checked where we sat and positioned herself so her charms were clearly on display. Pussy lips wet with both her juice and Mari's saliva.

Margot more or less done the same thing to her friend as what she had received from her.

Then they were in a sixty nine. Margot on top.

Jaz got me to get behind his wife and slip my cock into her. Margot just buried her face right into Mari's pussy.

Margot was nice and wet, I could feel Mari's tongue flicking over the base of my dick while I slid in and out of her friend.

Margot's orgasm was rapid. I just held off from spurting in her.

I pulled out and Mari managed to lick as much juice off me as she could get.

That was more than enough excitement. I just wanted to sit back and enjoy the show.

The ladies swapped positions. Margot needed to see Jaz's cock in her friend.

Jaz went for it as soon as he penetrated Mari.

When she cum Margot got almost drowned in juice. I suppose with her licking Mari's clit didn't help.

The sad bit was Jaz cum with Mari and Margot got all of his cream to herself. I really wanted to have his first load all to myself.

While Jaz recovered. Margot brought out a strap on and fastened it to her friend.

Margot was going to go on all fours ready for her mate to fuck her. I got them to wait a second and slipped myself beneath Margot. She could suck on me if she wanted. But I really wanted a close up view, and to lick Margot's clit.

Mari's 'cock' slid easily into Margot and she began fucking even faster than Jaz had just done to her.

Ma got couldn't really concentrate on sucking me that much although she tried her best.

Margot cum. But that didn't make Mari stop the pounding she was giving.

It was just a non stop orgasm for Margot. With bucket loads of squirting. Delicious.

Margot begged for her to stop fucking her.

When Mari pulled out, Margot was trembling so much she could barely hold herself up. So much so she collapsed down on me.

There was a temptation to play with her clit some more.

"Who else wants to take this beauty? Before I take it off."

I heard the words leaving my mouth. And before I could back out of it. I was on all fours showing my little hole to a woman who I had only just met a few hours ago.

Jaz was there with the lube fingering me and the cock I was just about ready to feel in me.

Margot gave Mari a bit of a prep talk of how to fuck a man. Then I felt it easing into me. Nice and slow. So gentle.

Until I had taken a couple of lengths. Mari sped up her rhythm. If I didn't know otherwise I would have sworn Jaz was fucking me and not a woman new to pegging.

I had to almost beg Jaz to let me take his dick in my mouth.

When he did I felt such a whore for some strange reason.

Thinking to myself that I was doing well. I felt Margot playing with my cock. Then she started sucking me.

I almost begged for them to stop. But they would have none of it. I cum in Margot's mouth.

The women exchanged the strap on. Margot was going to fuck her hubby.

While Jaz got his hole hammered. Mari and me cuddled into each other watching them fuck.

I had never felt so relaxed and at ease before I lay there with Mari.

I certainly had never done anything as wild as these couple of evenings.

Mari asked me to suck off Jaz and make a show of me swallowing his cum.

It was the least I could do. Especially a mouthful of cum. Well some cum.

I thought it would be pretty easy to bring Jaz off.

But he held on to his load until Mari stood over him and gave the lucky fucker a little taste of her pee. Just a little more than a squirt but it was enough.

I had to show her I had his cum in my mouth and she watched me swallow and then show her my empty mouth.

After that, we all needed a drink or more.

We all stood in the kitchen. Still naked. This time though I had Mari right by my side.

Margot started it. "If I pee who wants to receive it?"

Jaz nominated Mari.

Mari said that would be ok. Only if I would take hers. And she would let me and Jaz piss all over her.

Margot wanted in on the last part. Not to be left out.

Mari got herself comfortable in the bathtub. Margot stood over her and peed.

And did she pee. Mari was dripping by the time Margot was done.

I had to kiss Mari before I took over her place in the tub. As well as licking her nipples dry. There was just a feint taste of Margot's wee.

The force of Mari's piss took me by surprise. She wanted to spray me all over. I just wanted it in my face and mouth. Jaz on the other hand joined in and he took aim for only my cock, when he hit my helmet it tickled more than anything.

For my turn to pee. I wanted the two women in the tub. Really I only wanted Mari, but I couldn't refuse our hostess.

I began aiming at Mari. But Jaz wanted to try and see if it was any easier holding another cock.

Naturally he aimed at his wife. Luckily Margot took mouthfuls and sprayed Mari's face for me.

Jaz and Margot had a quick shower. Mari and myself just fooled around waiting for our turn.

As we stepped in the shower. We were alone for the firs time. As I rinsed Mari properly she asked if we could see each other again.

I was more than willing to do that.

So much so. We arranged to go to my hotel after this little party.

As we kissed under the shower, and felt each others bodies some more. I began to get hard.

Mari was all for us two to fuck there and then. Just us.

I felt that we should at least let them know what we were getting up to.

Plus they might even let us use the spare bed.

We tiptoed through to the kitchen. Jaz was fucking Margot over the worktop. Both of them lost in the moment.

So Mari and myself took that as an offer for us to go and use the bed.

As we lay on the bed kissing and fondling. Mari wanted to be on top.

While she fucked me she never stopped looking into my eyes.

I would have loved to look away at that sweet body of hers but I was hooked on her gaze.

It seemed as though she had been riding me for ages, when she started to cum. As her pussy tightened on my dick it triggered me, I never even tried to hold on for longer.

When we were spent, Mari fell forward and cuddled me. There was a small round of applause. The other two had done their bit and decided to creep up on us and watch. "After all we could have sat and watched them at it."

Margot insisted on licking both of us clean.

The sight of her licking Mari was beautiful.

More drinking in the kitchen and Mari said that she wanted to call it a night, and I could share her taxi.

Apart from what we had arranged before. I would have gone with her anyway. Just for that chance to be next to her.

In my room. We agreed that we had enough sex that night. She just wanted to sleep with me. 'There was always tomorrow.'

The following day it was just Mari and me in my room at it all day. Only dressing to go for food.

There was nothing kinky. Just sucking licking and fucking.

When we parted. I had to return home for work. We kept in touch. At least once a day. More often like three or four times. And long bedtime calls and facetime.

I even had to invest in a dildo to abuse myself with, just to prove some commitment to Mari. The vibrations that I felt inside of me did make me wish that I should have bought one sooner.

We met whenever possible.

Eventually we committed and got a place together.

Our experimenting knew no bounds. Though we sort of swung. We would only do it with Jaz and Margot.

These meetings only happened every three months or so.

When we all me we always tried to bring something new up.

Something just to show off. A new achievement. Couples trying to outdo the other.

What Mari and me kept to ourselves while we perfected it was to fist each others arses.

It took some time for my little hole to take Mari's little hand. Even then she had to take her time inserting it in me.

For me to do it to her took a lot less time.

We found that if I fucked her arse and loosened it up some. I could work my hand nearly all the way in her straight away.

After a couple more times she was cumming and cumming.

Unlike myself where we tried going up in size with strap on cocks. Bigger and bigger dildo's. Not that I complained. I loved having my ring stretched.

But with perseverance We could comfortably take each others hand.

When we met up with Margot and Jaz their minds were blown with that one.

What we began to enjoy and cherish more though. Was just the two of us exploring and pleasuring us all alone. Without wondering if we might just outdo ourselves or ruin our precious friendship with Jaz and Margot.

Lynda68
Lynda68
130 Followers