Helping a Reluctant Near Virgin

Story Info
Hypnotising to help get over her fear of sex.
1.7k words
4.36
5.7k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have worked as a psychotherapist for quite a few years and always believed in the code of not having a relationship with a client. I continue to stand by this ethos. However... my skills in hypnosis, which I have used professionally and ethically, can be used in more interesting ways outside the confines of therapy.

It started at a boring weekend meeting / get together which involved a group of diverse workers in therapies from secretaries to therapists. This young lady expressed an interest in my NLP training and hypnosis. When she continued to seek me out the next day I arranged to meet with her the following weekend.

Linda, that's her name, lived only a few miles from me and came to my house on Saturday morning. We talked, she is twenty years old and has had several boyfriends but is currently unattached. She asked about me hypnotising her. Before she could elaborate I said I would not take her as a client. I had other ideas for her. She asked if I would hypnotise her anyway so she could see what it was like; fucking right I would!

She was easy to hypnotise, wanting it and open to suggestions, it took only about 15 or so minutes. I told her to answer all questions honestly and openly.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked.

"No," was her reply.

"Tell me how you lost your virginity."

"It was just after my eighteenth birthday, I had a few drinks and my boyfriend took advantage of me, it was horrible, messy and painful, I didn't see him again. I had imagined it to be loving, pink clouds, soft music, feather bed not standing against a wall with my knickers around my ankles." She was near to tears.

"Don't worry next time will be better," I reassured her. "Why did you want to be hypnotised?

"I wondered what it would be like, I wondered if it would help me relax, I wondered if it would stop me being frightened of having sex."

"So really you wanted me to treat you? Maybe to fuck you? Both?"

"Yes," she looked close to tears. "I just want to be normal, not be frightened, I've not been out with a man since."

"If you wish to continue you will do what I tell you, if your fear overcomes your need, if you really do not want to do something you will stop it. At any time you can stop. Do you want to continue?"

"Yes, please...sir." she stuttered.

"Stand up," I directed quietly. She stood in front of me. I studied her from head to toe. Black wavy hair and brown eyes, tanned skin, quite pretty in a petite Mediterranean sort of way. Beautiful white teeth and a long neck. Five foot four, perhaps five seven in those shoes and slim. I will hopefully find out more shortly.

"As I tell you to do things you will be happy to do them, you will enjoy doing what I tell you even if by doing it you feel a bit naughty. Lift your dress so I can see your legs." She hesitantly and slowly lifted her long dress, above her knees.

"Higher," I quietly instructed. Slowly stocking tops were displayed, very neat lace tops and above this the crotch of her knickers. The look on her face was a wonderful mixture of happiness and guilt. The guilty look of a child with her hand in the cookie jar. "Very nice, cover yourself up." She dropped the hem of the dress. The stockings and heels showed her intentions were of a seductive nature.

"I bet you would like to unfasten the front of your dress and show me the nice sexy bra you have chosen for me to admire." The guilty look was there again, I was obviously correct. She unbuttoned the front of her dress gradually exposing her lacy bra. The final button was around her belly button, she looked up at me and shyly smiled.

"Let me help you," I said as I carefully eased the dress off Linda's shoulders and let it fall to the floor. "Step out of it and hand it to me," I folded it and put it aside.

I stood back. "You are standing there in your underwear, how do you feel?"

"Embarrassed, guilty," Her hands covered her pussy area even though she had her knickers on. If this was a professional consultation I would take her mind back and discover an uptight upbringing. It isn't.

"You have worn a very sexy bra, did you wear it to make yourself feel good or did you want it to be seen?"

"Both," she said with her guilty smile.

"You have the most beautiful tits hidden by that bra, take one in each hand and waggle them about." She did this, up and down, both together and alternating. "Hold them and squeeze them, is that good? Are your nipples poking out? You want to release them and feel those sensitive distended nipples." She reached behind her and the bra sprang forward revealing very nice tits.

"I was right about your tits, come here while I play with them." She obviously believed that she had wonderful tits as she held them and presented them to me. To be honest her tits were excellent. Her self belief had increased hand over fist. I held and squeezed her nipples. I kissed her then whispered, "turn round, let me see your arse."

Her knickers covered half her arse cheeks, I prodded a naked part of her cheek and gripped it. "This feels nice."

"Thank you," she said.

"Very firm," I said as I squeezed both her cheeks.

"Thank you."

"Kneel on the couch," she moved forward and knelt with her arse facing me. I massaged her arse over her knickers avoiding her pussy and arsehole. She arched her back to make her more accessible. "You like this, sticking your arse up, perhaps it needs a good spanking." No answer was the vague reply, certainly a thought for the future. I ran my finger up and down her pussy, feeling the wet seeping through her knickers.

"Stand up and take your knickers off," I quietly asked (ordered) she obeyed with no hesitation in fact with alacrity. She handed them to me and stood proudly, although with her hands clasped in front of her and an embarrassed look on her face.

"You are naked."

"Yes."

"How do you feel standing in front of me naked?"

"Lewd, embarrassed, guilty."

"You are covering your cunt, are you ashamed of it?" she blushed from the top of her tits to the top of her head. She moved her hands by her side briefly showing black curly hair and little else. Her hands moved back.

"Yes...no..I don't know. I should not be showing it to a man, it's private."

"You have a lovely figure, you should be proud to show it off. You should be proud to show me. I think you would feel more comfortable if I was naked. Take my pants off and get my cock out," without hesitation she unfastened my belt, and pulled my trousers down. I took my shirt off and watched her eyes look me up and down, terminating on my erect cock.

I inserted my fingers through the jungle of hair and into the opening of her pussy before holding the hair on her head and pulling her down so her mouth was next to my cock. "Kiss it, lick it, love it." Boy o boy did she. She started by licking the length from balls to tip. When she reached the tip she kissed it, closed mouth but lovingly. Moving back down she licked my balls and back up again she started sucking the end. For an extremely inexperienced young lady she was doing a fantastic job. I had to stop her as I was near to cumming.

"Stand up, turn round, sit on the edge of the couch, legs spread and show me your cunt. With her legs spread wide, glistening pink could be seen through the thicket of hair. "Hold your cunt open so I can see it properly, not like that, round the side and under your bum. That's better now I can see that you have the world's most beautiful cunt." I had her convinced that she had the most beautiful cunt in the world when there are billions I've never seen.

"Your's is the Mona Lisa of cunts, it should be on display in the Louvre. Michelangelo would sculpt it, perhaps not, he did men mainly, but Rodin would sculpt it to perfection. She held it open, her inner lips and more glistened with gooey juices. Her clit was popping out, I inserted two fingers into her and jiggled them about.

"What can you hear?" I asked.

"Splashing," she reluctantly replied. I dived in with by my tongue on her clit. It didn't take her long before she was shouting: "Oh god, oh g-o-o-o-o-o-o-d," clamping her legs together and trying her best to drown me. Her religious upbringing hadn't deserted her.

As she relaxed I was able to extricate myself and breathe again. "I think you enjoyed that."

"Oh yes," she replied.

"It feels really good to be bad?"

"Oh yes, sir."

"Go to sleep and listen carefully to my instructions. You are going to wake up shortly and will remember everything that has happened. You will feel refreshed as though you have had a good sleep."

I put her knickers in her hand. "When you wake up you will have a decision to make, if you want me to fuck you open your legs, invite me in and you will say 'please fuck me sir'. If you don't want me to fuck you, you will say 'can I go home now?' and put your knickers on. I am going to count down from five." I did not want to fuck her while she was in a trance but I certainly did want to fuck her.

"Five: Rising from trance, feeling relaxed and energised.

Four: Floating more and more to waking.

Three: Slowly becoming aware of your surroundings.

Two: Feeling relaxed, whole and revitalised, you are almost there.

One: Wide awake feeling fantastic."

To be continued.