Helping a Reluctant Near Virgin Ch. 02

Story Info
No longer reluctant and definitely not a virgin.
1.6k words
4.04
3.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her eyes, looked confused for a few seconds, smiled, handed me her knickers, lay back, opened her legs and said. "Please fuck me sir." She did say please after all, so I obliged. Rather than dive in I slowly worked my way up until my cock reached her pussy. I reached down and directed it into the nice wet opening, slowly I manipulated in and out, further in each time until I was in all the way.

I lay on top of her, my cock filling her pussy. I was taking my weight on my elbows. I leant down and kissed her forehead, her eyes, her nose and finally I locked on to her lips. I started fucking her again while maintaining the kiss, she was becoming more excited. Her legs locked around my waist, she was pushing up to match my downward stroke.

"Yes, yes, yes," she screamed as she climaxed again, her pussy muscles gripped me beautifully which led to me being very close to climax. I had not asked if she was on birth control and assuming she was not having sex she probably wasn't. I pulled out and shot my load onto her tits.

Linda

I woke up, I hadn't been to sleep but something changed, I could remember every wonderful thing that had just happened including what I needed to do. No competition, put my knickers on and go? No chance! I threw my knickers in the air, opened my legs to invite him in. "Please fuck me sir," I screamed.

He did, he fucked me slowly and blissfully instead of the pain and disgust I felt the first time I was transported to heaven. I was with the angels, singing and praising the lord. I had another climax, the best ever! He sprayed his cum all over me, specifically my breasts before kneeling with his legs on each side of me. His balls rested on the bottom of my breastbone. I was looking at his glistening cock.

My euphoria was dying down, I had the most wonderful time. The things that happened while I was hypnotised had me gradually becoming more and more relaxed, comfortable with my feelings about sex. More comfortable with my body, my grown up body. I was no longer ashamed of my big bust, how I felt initially when I was naked in front of him was shameful. Now I am proud to show myself to him.

Sir rolled off me and lay beside me, I tentatively held his sticky shrinking cock. I needed to go and clean the cum off my tits but I was comfortable as we were. I just wanted to gather my thoughts and feelings, when I was hypnotised I felt compelled to do the things he told me whereas when we had proper sex I could have refused, in fact he gave me the chance.

My conundrum was that I have this residual guilt, sex is bad if you are not married, I have had it hammered into me it seems all my life. That is why I was more comfortable when I felt I had no choice. Will I get over this I wonder?

"Go and clean yourself up, the bathroom is upstairs first on the left," he told me. It was a very masculine bathroom, neat and tidy, clean with very little clutter, not like mine. I washed and dried my boobs and my pussy. Looking in the mirror I saw a proud, sexy young lady with super attractive boobs and pussy, no...cunt, wearing sexy stockings and heels. All I want to do is go downstairs and have him do what he wants with me.

I knew my hair was a mess and my makeup was no longer perfect but I looked wanton and shameless and I liked it. As I walked down the stairs I could only think of what he was going to do to me. I had no idea what to expect or what I wanted, I hope it will be exciting. I stood before him, between his parted legs. He pulled my pubic hair. "This will have to come off," he said.

"Yes sir," I replied.

"On your knees and make love to my cock, lick it, kiss it, love it." I didn't have to think, I was on my knees kissing his shrunken cock. I was tasting myself on it. His foreskin was covering the end so I held his cock and put my tongue in it and onto the tiny lips on the end. Holding his dick so that I kept his foreskin covering it and ran my tongue around the end inside his foreskin.

I could feel it growing larger and the foreskin retracting, the head was popping out. I kissed it. Holding his cock up I licked his balls and up the length of it to the tip, kiss and repeat. His ball bag tightened, instead of hanging they were bunched up in the bag.

He pulled me up by my hair until I was eye level with him. "Close your eyes and when you open them you will enjoy obeying my commands."

I opened my eyes feeling so good and there was sir naked in front of me, smiling. "Open your legs a little so I can see that beautiful cunt," hearing him say 'beautiful cunt' sends shivers down my spine. Cunt is such a disgusting word, a word I have never said, but from his lips about mine, made my cunt quiver. I spread my legs and he was looking directly at my cunt, he put two fingers into me and felt my wetness.

"Turn round," I of course did as I was told. "Legs together, hands on your head, I could feel his eyes boring into me. I don't need anyone to tell me that I have a nice bum so I was pleased to show it off. "Bend forward," Did he want to look at my bumhole? I could feel my pussy lips poking between my legs.

"Open your legs, put your hands behind you, fingers in your cunt and hold it open, I want to see right inside it. Look between your legs and smile at me." He was almost laughing as he took photographs of me with my phone. "There's some nice photos for you to look at when you are lonely and perhaps share them with your friends." How would I feel looking at them later I wonder? I won't be showing them to anyone else.

"Lay on your back and show me how you masturbate, legs wide so I can watch," I can't do that, I don't masturbate, I tried to say. I can't lie but I don't do it regularly, only when I can't last any longer, then I suffer the guilt for days. I lay on my back and using fingers I rubbed my clitoris. "Squeeze your tit with the other hand."

He was just trying to humiliate me, make me look small, what was sickening was that I was not only enjoying it, my cunt was soaking even before I touched it. He was smiling while he watched me, I was looking at him and smiling.

"Get on all fours, facing me," I was getting near to orgasm when he stopped me. I was looking at him, my cunt leaking and my tits hanging down. "Shake your tits," I waved them from side to side. "And again," he likes my wavy tits.

"Slowly crawl around the room back arched and arse up," He watched me as I crawled around my inner thighs well lubricated and glistening. My stocking tops were wet and there were holes and ladders in them. "Crawl to me," he said while he was holding his cock up. I opened my mouth as I got near his cock ready to suck it.

"Stop, beg for it," He demanded.

"Please let me suck your cock, please," I licked it. "I need that cock, I need it in my mouth, pleeeeeease sir. Pretty please," I really meant it so it was and sounded genuine.

"Okay." I pounced on it, sucking and bouncing up and down on it, I was still on all fours. "Suck it as though you want to taste my cum."

"I goo thur," I meant I do sir.

"I think I would like to use your pussy now, turn round, push your tits into the carpet and raise your arse."

"Yes sir," I said. Thank god, I need him in me, I hope he makes me cum. He held me open and rammed his cock into me, all the way, it kind of hurt in a pleasant way. He went very fast and hard, almost like my first time but this time my feelings switched, I was loving it. My cunt was loving it and my love radiated from there to everywhere.

I was becoming more and more excited, nearer and nearer to climax when he pulled out. "You will have to get on the pill so I can have the pleasure of putting it all into you and then watching it dribble out. You will scoop it up with your fingers and lick them clean. Meanwhile, get your mouth round it and finish me off." I, with my mouth and hand around it, jerked up and down until he emptied his cum into my mouth.

"Keep my cock in your mouth, I am going to sit on the couch, you are going to kneel on the couch without taking my cock out of your mouth until it is hard again. When it is hard and it may take some time I will allow you to fuck me."