All Comments on 'Helping Alexandra'

by lauraburns

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Bravo!

What a truly rich explanation.

Thank you for the pleasure.

La petite mort.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I admire your intellect and ability-style with expressing all in written word.

Thrilled for Brian in crossing paths with a unicorn.

All your efforts are appreciated. Would enjoy reading more on whatever topic strikes your fancy. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent writing. Thank you

UndergroundzUndergroundz12 months ago

As a sapiosexual, I am excited by your deep dive into the psychology of sexual power. That the power in your story rests with women is refreshing, and is reflective of a rushing wave in our society. Women want what men have had for centuries. The crux of it all, though, you reveal with skill: sexual power is an exchange of needs. The two women want and need to satisfy their desire to see men choosing to be used, completely, purely as sexual objects, for the pleasure of women. The man needs, deep down inside, to feel what it is like to remove all impediments, all modes of restraint, from being used. The exquisitely patient enjoyment of dominance by the female lead actor over her willing nude male object is presented with thrilling clarity.

Intrepid47Intrepid477 months ago

As you wrote I quickly took the place of Brian, and having read his complete display and dreaming of my own, I realized that of course you do not deserve an “anonymous” reply.

The irony, I thought, of a man longing so strongly to be the one of service, hiding behind “anonymity” in thanking you for writing my own thoughts so well!

I read this story understanding how fortunate Brian truly is, that first his wife understands his basal yearning to serve her with all of himself and then that his wife broke her own comfort zone in asking for “your” assistance in the need that they share!

I dislike “domme” stories because they’re usually a slight twist on “she gets him off.”

But not YOU, Laura! Not THIS!

Here you wrote the deep thoughts of a man whose loins burn not to “get off” but to freely and thoroughly entertain and amuse the Lady who, for her part, rests in the serenity of completely embracing her entitlement—I groaned when I read that word!—in expecting to be served.

“Thanks” feels flat, but in this case it’s full and deep. This was more a glimpse into the minds of these characters than merely a “story,” and you wrote it exquisitely.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Actual literature. Damn, you’re good.

jabad850jabad85017 days ago

Unquestionably one of the most interesting and erotic cfnm stories on Lit! Looking forward to reading all of your work soon.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

I enjoyed this story and would appreciate your writing about the bachelorette party and what transpires.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous