Helping Alexandra Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After a while, though, I wanted more. So I put my notes aside and took out a report that I need to review. That way, I could switch hands, and I started stroking myself much faster with my right hand. I paid attention to not moving my upper arm, so nobody would get a hint of what I was doing. I even at one point slipped a finger inside, just a knuckle or two, and suddenly those waves built up into an orgasm. My butt and stomach were clenching, and I was making tiny sounds, little moans and gasps, that I knew I had to control, but they were just taking me over.

"When the feelings calmed down, I looked into the office, but nobody seemed to have noticed anything. My pussy was all wet; so were my fingers and probably my dress too. When I'd recovered enough, I went back to reading the report. I had to start at the beginning, since I couldn't remember anything about it."

While she was talking, Fred had felt his cock getting stiff and had shifted his legs to relieve the strain and increase the pleasure. He also noticed that Mary Jo had her fingers on her panties, gently stroking her pussy through the material. She looked up at him when she finished the story and quickly pulled her hand away.

"That's terrific," Fred said, his voice sounding a little strained.

"I hadn't done that in a long time, except for your phone call on Monday. I did the same thing yesterday afternoon. And the past two nights after Bob had fallen asleep." It was Fred's turn to be surprised, and she smiled at his reaction. "I think you may have awakened something that's been dormant and unattended for a while."

"So, are you ready for the next step?"

She rubbed her hands on her thighs and nodded, biting her lip at the same time.

"Can you take off your bra without taking off your shirt?"

She giggled. "I thought of that when I was buying this last night. The straps unhook from the cups in front." She unhooked first one, then the other strap, letting the cups sag under the weight of her breasts. Then she reached back and unhooked the bra and pulled it down.

Her breasts spread out as they were released from the bra. They swayed as she tossed it over toward her skirt. When Fred told her to do so, she stood up and raised her hands to her head, slightly lifting the breasts. "You look beautiful. Turn to the side. Now bend down." Her breasts swayed forward as she leaned down.

"Beautiful," he said. "Now stand up. And kick your shoes off." When they had landed in the corner with the skirt, he said, "Now I'm going to give you a choice. You've got two pieces of clothing on, a blouse and panties. I want you to take one of them off, then go back down to your office and wait for me."

Her breathing got very shallow and she felt herself go pale, even dizzy. She touched the edges of her blouse, then slid down to the waistband of her panties, running her fingers along the lace at the top. Her mind was in a whirl. She had known all along that she would end up naked in front of Fred and maybe even others. Now, though, she was going to be a partner in the process.

After what seemed like a long time, she took a deep breath, looked right at Fred, and slid her panties down to her knees. She let them fall to the floor and, with a sudden exhalation, stepped out of them. Except for a wide open blouse, she was naked in her co-worker's office. Her face went a deep red.

Fred's eyes roamed over her whole body. Her pussy lips were thick and protruded from the dusting of pubic hair on her mound.

"Do you trim your pubic hair?"

"I did a couple nights ago, since I figured you'd be seeing me naked. And it seems to suit my new choice of underwear."

"You're very pretty in all ways."

"Thank you." She let out a tiny giggle, yet still blushed.

"Okay. I've got a little more work to do here, so I want you to go down to your office and wait for me. I'll give you a call when I'm ready, so you can meet me at the door to your office suite."

She stood up without a word and headed out. He watched her leave, admiring the jiggle in her butt cheeks as she walked. He turned back to his desk, even though he did not have much work to do. He really wanted to extend the tension and suspense, both for her and for himself.

Mary Jo went back down the stairs to her office the same way she had come up, carefully listening at the door before she went through. Once inside her office suite, with the door electronically locked behind her, she breathed a sigh of relief. For a few moments, at least, she was safe.

She wandered among the desks of her staff, mentally saying their names as she imagined them looking at her. When she got to Bradley's desk off to the side, she felt a twitch in her pussy. She had always felt protective of him since he started working for her, and she had a brief image of her holding him in comfort, not in desire.

She was startled to realize that she had started stroking herself and that her pussy lips were getting loose and wet. This was too weird, she thought, masturbating next to Bradley's desk. What was she going to think -- or feel -- the next time she had to talk to him about something? She walked away, but kept playing with those thick folds of soft flesh that she had so long ignored. She wound up near the door to her office as though she were facing her whole staff and saying, "Look at me." She even spread her pussy lips, inviting a closer look. "This is crazy," she said out loud, then turned around, bent over, and spread her ass cheeks. "Take à deep look," she shouted and started laughing.

She almost fell over when the phone rang. She stood up so fast that she got dizzy for a second and had to steady herself before she ran into the office to answer it.

"I'm coming down," Fred said. "Get your purse and anything else you need to take with you, and meet me in the hall outside your office suite."

She quickly gathered up her things and stood in the hallway outside her office. She did not worry much about being caught, because she had her badge and could get back in very quickly. She waited patiently, though she did get worried when she heard the door to the stairs open and close. Pretty soon, though, Fred came around the corner and she relaxed.

He held out a tote bag and told her to put her things into it. "Now your shirt and your badge," he said. As she took off her shirt and put it in, her stomach tightened in fear. Without the badge, she would not be able to get back into the office if she wanted to hide. She was completely exposed.

"I'll go get my car. It will probably take twelve to fifteen minutes for me to get it and come back to the front. You should be ready to come out around then. I'll drive around the block a few times, but after a while, if you don't come out, I'll assume you've made other plans, and I'll head home. See you soon, okay?"

Without waiting for an answer, he turned and headed back to the lobby. When she heard the door to the stairs close after him, the tightening of fear turned into a wave of panic. She started shaking and hugged herself to try to control it. Her knees were quivering, so she sat on the floor. She felt tears starting to roll down her cheeks,

Then she heard the elevator open and two male voices talking. She jumped up, but did not know what to do. The offices were along a U-shaped hallway from the hallway, meaning the men could go either way.

Their voices seemed to reverberate through the hall, and Mary Jo could not figure out which way they were going. She moved toward the bottom of the U, still shaking and on the verge of tears.

At the midpoint of the hall were a conference room and a kitchen/lunchroom. As the voices got closer, she ran into the kitchen, where she hid in the space between the refrigerator and the wall. She was grateful for the full-size refrigerator and desperately hoped they would not come this way. She bit her lip to keep quiet.

She finally recognized the voices as two lawyers from the Office of General Counsel. Great, she thought, she was going to get caught by two pompous asses.

Their offices were across from the kitchen, but they decided to stay in the hallway, talking about things she should not be hearing. Sweat was dripping from her armpits, and the heat from the refrigerator motor was burning her butt. Her pussy was twitching. She dared not move or even scratch her nose, which started to itch.

"Hang on, I left my lunch in the refrigerator." Mary Jo tried to press herself further into the corner and twisted her ankle in the process. Her nerves were screaming for release, but she held firm as the door opened and Mike, the younger lawyer, reached inside. How could he not see her, she wondered in her frenzy and almost giggled at the notion of popping out and saying, "What? Are you blind?"

But he closed the door and headed out, turning off the light as he went. Some of the tension went out of her body, but she did not dare relax till she heard the elevator doors close and silence return to the halls. When she was sure it was clear, she tried to step out from behind the refrigerator and found she was slightly wedged in. She had turned slightly sideways and could not grab anything to help pull herself out. Nor could she get any purchase on the wall to push against. She finally twisted her body against the refrigerator, which rocked a bit, just enough that she could lunge out of the space and tumble onto the floor.

She cried and giggled as she lay on the floor, torn between humiliation and fear on the one hand and absurd joy on the other. She stood up unsteadily and limped her way out into the hallway. She suddenly realized that she had no idea how much time had elapsed and whether or not Fred had given up on her. She broke into a run, heedless to the possibility of being caught, and ran down the four flights of stairs to the ground floor.

She paused only when she got into the main lobby. She stood near the guard's desk and looked out the door. She could not see Fred's car yet, so she stepped behind the desk, first intending to use it for cover. This was where Alexandra had hidden on her first night, when she overheard Mary Jo and Tom kissing and arguing.

Mary Jo, on the other hand, decided that she was not going to cower. She stood behind the desk, as though she were the security guard on duty. "Welcome, Dr. Skinner," she said to herself. "Dr. Alberts, nice to see you. Yes, ma'am, may I help you? Bradley, how are you this morning?" As she fantasized about meeting all her co-workers in the nude, she began stroking her swollen, wet pussy lips. Soon she lost focus as her stroking picked up in speed. She moved her other hand down to rub her clit, while she slid a finger inside herself. Soon, all the fears and tensions and arousal from the whole evening burst into a resounding orgasm that echoed against the lobby walls. Her body twitched with each wave, her legs got weak, and she lay her head on the guard's desk.

She felt as though she was ready to dissolve into a puddle on the floor when she heard the front door open. She saw Fred coming toward her with a worried look. "Are you okay? It looked like you were fainting." She looked up at him, unconcerned about the juice dripping out of her cunt or her weakened state. She smiled at him. "I just had the most wonderful orgasm of my life, and it's all thanks to you." She grabbed his arm and pulled herself up so she could put her arms around him and give him a wet, passionate kiss.

After a couple seconds, he put his arm around her back and started guiding her, half-carrying her toward the door. "Come on. Let's get you out of here. The car's running."

With one arm around her back and the other supporting her arm, he guided her out to the car, almost dragging her. He got her around to the passenger side and fumbled at the door, trying to keep her naked body shielded from the view of any passing drivers. A couple blew their horns, but that was probably more because he was in the way than at her.

She flopped into the seat, and he struggled to buckle her seat belt without pinching her or, for that matter, touching her too much. Once he had her buckled in, he lowered the seat and draped his jacket over her. He drove off and, as soon as he could, turned off the main road to wind his way to quiet non-residential street where he could park for a while without drawing attention to himself or her.

She had started humming as they drove. Every now and then,she would sing some of the words of "Tiptoe Through the Tulips," then lapse back into humming. After a few minutes, she fell asleep. At a traffic light, he reached over and took her glasses off. She rolled her head slightly. In the red light, she looked so peaceful and adorable, younger than she usually seemed at work, where she often had a reputation for sternness and lack of imagination. Oh, if they could see her now.

He parked in an empty parking lot close to a Catholic day school. It was isolated, yet not so conspicuous for a single parked car. He turned the engine off and listened to her quiet breathing and briefly dozed off himself.

"Hi." Her quiet voice and a hand on his arm woke him up. "Where are we?"

"A little out of town and out of the way, so we could sit till you woke up and recovered."

"How long have I been out?"

"I don't know. I guess we left work about half an hour ago, maybe twenty minutes."

"I guess I went a little crazy."

"I guess."

"And you didn't take advantage of me."

Fred laughed. "You could probably interpret that a number of ways. I got you naked."

She moved her hand down his arm and took his hand. "You offered me the opportunity. I'm the one who took it." She lifted his hand and kissed his finger.

"We should get you home." He pulled her hand to his mouth and kissed her finger, then let go.

"We should." She picked up his jacket, which had fallen into her lap, and tossed it into the back seat.

"I'll get your clothes," Fred said. "They're in the trunk."

"You can get them, but I'm not going to put them on. My challenge was to walk into my house naked, and I'm going to do that."

Fred turned to her. "I didn't state a specific challenge, and you don't need to do that."

"Need has nothing to do with it," she said. "That's what I had in mind to do, and that's what I'll do. If you want to get the clothes out of the trunk, that's fine with me. But they'll just sit in the back seat."

He looked at her with a sense of wonder at the unexpected calm he saw in her face. He took in her whole body, the sag of her breasts, the rolls of her stomach, the smoothness of her hips and legs. When she realized he was looking her over, she opened her legs to give him a fuller view of her pussy. The she took his hand and placed it on her breast, cupping her softness. "You can if you want to," she said quietly.

He took his hand off her breast and stroked her face. "Not now," he said, "maybe some day, but not now." He shifted back into his seat and started the car. "I would love to fuck you right now, trust me, but I don't want to ruin things. And rushing could do that."

They drove in silence, though he could sometimes hear her humming and occasionally gently laughing. When they got to her house, he popped the trunk. "Thank you for a wonderful evening," he said. "I hope all goes well."

"The neighbors are all watching television, I'm sure. Even if Murray next door were mowing, he would be so focused that I could dance naked on the lawn, and he would barely notice. Inside, Bob will be downstairs watching television, and Lisa in her room on the computer with headphones, so nobody will notice me come in."

She leaned over and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. "And thank you." She got out of the car, picked up her things from the trunk, and walked across the lawn to her house. He watched her butt jiggle as she went and thought of her softness as he carried her out to his car and of the softness of her breast when she held his hand against her. The scents of sex and sweat still permeated his car. One hell of a night, he thought.

He watched her step into her house and close the door. Then he drove home.

12