Helping Alexandra Ch. 05

Story Info
Alexandra takes charge; Fred & Mary Jo try to catch up.
13.1k words
4.83
7.4k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FOR THE FIRST COUPLE OF DAYS after she got back from her ten-day vacation, Alexandra had a lot of conversations with other women in the office about shopping, food, the clothes she bought, and the entertainment she and Jack had seen. It was not until Wednesday evening that she had private time with Fred.

She came into his office after everybody had left and casually unzipped her dress. "I'm sure you want to check out my tan," she said as it fell to the floor. She unhooked her bra, slipped off her panties, and stepped out of her sandals all in one motion. She took a step to the side of her pile of clothes and slowly twirled. Her whole body was nothing but tan.

"Christ, you look hot," Fred said, his eyes wide. She did a little curtsy and sat in his guest chair. "Are you sure there's nobody out there?" He got up to close the door.

"Yeah, I was talking to Lynn on her way out, and everybody else has already gone. I have you all to myself." She let her legs fall open.

"And what do you plan to do with me, now that you have me?"

"Torment you. Remind you of how great I look, and then leave you hanging . . . or not, as the case may be."

"You're sounding awfully sure of yourself."

"I am sure of myself," she said. "I've spent more than a week, mostly naked among strangers, and I feel great. I have every intention of enjoying myself in ways I had never considered before. And some of them will include you."

"I'm glad to hear that," he said, sitting in the other guest chair. His cock had already reacted to her nakedness, and now was getting stiffer inside his pants as he watched her stroking her finger against her pussy lips.

"What?" He jumped in the chair, startled.

She laughed. "I said, tell me about your week with Mary Jo."

"Sorry, I was entranced . . . " He shifted in his chair and began to tell her about their first lunch without a bra, the visit to the bookstore, and the gradual full strip on Friday. As he talked, Alexandra stroked herself deeper and deeper, till she had two fingers inside herself as he told her about Mary Jo's final trip up and down stairs at the end of the day.

When he had finished, he wondered if she had heard anything he had said. Then he realized it didn't matter and undid his pants, so he could liberate his cock and start stroking along with her. Soon they were in complete sync, in and out, up and down. Her gasps built in pace and volume, she pushed herself further back in the chair as her fingers rammed into her cunt and her thumb rubbed her clit.

As her body stiffened, and her gasps turned into an intense moan, he realized he was about to cum and grabbed a paper cup from his desk, so he would not spray all over the office. He just got the cup in position as the first string of cum shot out of his cock. At the same time, he heard, then saw her bucking against the chair, her body quivering as her fingers squeezed inside her cunt and against her clit.

After their orgasms died down, they sat in silence for a few minutes recovering. When he finally caught his breath, he said, "Welcome back. I missed you."

She lifted her fingers to her face and breathed deeply, then licked the juices off them. "I missed you too," she said. "Sometimes, lying on one of those Mediterranean beaches, I'd wonder how it would be if you were there too."

"With Jack?" He sounded a little surprised.

She smiled at him as she stood up and picked up her dress. "With Jack."

He wondered about that as she pulled on her aqua summer dress, then called out just as she was about to lift it onto her shoulders. "You got your nipples pierced!"

She laughed. "I was wondering if you were going to notice." She lifted them gently. "I decided that if I was going to be displaying these so much, they should have some bling on them. You like them?" He started to reach toward her. "Nope, sorry. I have to wait a month before I can touch them, and about three before I can really play with them or anybody can kiss them. Probably about six months before they're fully healed." She lifted the dress gently onto her shoulders and zipped it up.

"Very nice. They're not nipple rings, though."

"Nope, they're barbells."

"Not wearing your underwear?" He pointed to her bra and thong on the floor.

"I'm just going home, no need for full coverage. And you need to pull yourself together," she added, as she bent down to pick them up.

He stood and pulled his cock back into his pants. "Do we still get to play?"

"Oh yeah. I'm not giving that up. Just need some time to catch up." She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and headed out. He watched her as she glided down the hall and, just as she turned the corner toward her office, she flipped up the dress to give him a look at her ass, accompanied by a dazzling, toothy smile. She was back, he thought, and maybe wilder than ever.

THE NEXT DAY, Alexandra and Mary Jo met for lunch. "I like these booths," Alexandra said as she slid in. "Nobody can see what's going on underneath." And she pulled her skirt all the way up to her waist, exposing her thong panties to Mary Jo, who looked at her in both surprise and bemusement.

"Join me," Alexandra said. Mary Jo sighed, then pulled her own skirt, lifting her butt off the bench to get it up around her waist. She sat down quickly and spread her napkin in her lap just as the waiter came up to pour water for them.

"I guess we need a couple minutes," Alexandra said, then turned to Mary Jo as he walked away. "Let me see."

Mary Jo looked around, then lifted her napkin away from her lap. "Cute," Alexandra said when she got a look at the yellow bikini panties. "They look new."

"The weekend after Fred, um, got me naked, I threw away all my old white underwear and bought all new, colored and shorter." She put her napkin back in her lap. "I haven't got down to a thong yet, but I probably will some day."

"I can help with that," Alexandra said and slipped her hand under Mary Jo's napkin and onto her thigh. Mary Jo flinched.

After they had placed their order, Alexandra talked a bit about her vacation, including some of the more private parts. Then she asked Mary Jo about her week with Fred.

After looking around the restaurant, Mary Jo leaned toward Alexandra and said quietly, "I'm still getting used to all this, and yet it's having a huge impact on my life. I mean, two weeks ago, not even, if you had told me I'd be sitting in a restaurant with my skirt up and my panties on view, and another woman's bare leg resting against mine, I'd have run screaming from the room."

She looked at Alexandra and pressed her leg against hers.

"That first day, after I put my panties in his drawer, I was sure that people could see right through my skirt, yet I was soaked down there, more than I ever can remember."

She sat back when the waiter brought their lunches. After he had put the plates down and turned to go, she felt Alexandra lean to the side and lift her butt off the bench. She realized with a giggle that Alexandra was starting to pull her panties off. She grabbed a bite of salad to keep from laughing. After some more shifting and bending, Alexandra pulled her panties off her legs and into her lap, where she folded them into a tidy square and put them into her purse. She looked at Mary Jo with a twinkle in her eyes and took a bite of her own salad.

As Mary Jo talked about her week of gradual undressing, she became very aware of how nice it felt to have Alexandra's bare leg against hers. Their sandwiches came, and they both sat still while they were served. Alexandra put her hand down on Mary Jo's leg for a moment after the waiter had left.

"You think it might be time to take these off?" Alexandra had slid her hand up to just touch the edge of the panties, and Mary Jo let out somewhat of a whimper. This was not a surprise, she realized, but she had not planned for it, so she felt a little light-headed at Alexandra's touch.

She leaned back and looked around their corner of the restaurant. Everybody at the other tables was concentrating on their food. She lifted up her left hip and tugged at the waist of her panties. It took some maneuvering to get the rear part off of her waist and partway around her butt. Then she had to do the same on the other side, and that was only enough to get things started. She repeated the motion on both sides and added some extra tugging to get them to the middle of her thighs.

"Careful," Alexandra whispered, and Mary Jo looked up to see the waiter moving in their direction. She pulled her hands out from under the table and reached for her sandwich.

"Everything okay?" He asked brightly.

"Fine, thanks," Alexandra replied, and he turned off toward another table.

Mary Jo took another couple of bites of her sandwich, then used one hand to slide the panties over her knees and down her calves till they fell to her feet. She let them sit there for a few minutes while she continued with her lunch. She worked her left foot out of the leg hole, then lifted the panties with her right foot till she was able to grab them and put them on the bench between herself and Alexandra.

"Well done," Alexandra said.

"That was exhausting. And nerve-wracking."

"Fold them up like I did and put them in your purse."

With the panties tucked into her purse, Mary Jo turned her attention back to lunch. After a few bites, Alexandra urged her to continue with the story.

She described her Wednesday lunch and bookstore trip and got the giggles when she talked about meeting the doctors. "I think Dr. Alberts, a woman, was paying the most attention to me."

Friday, she went on, was the hardest. "He wanted me to wear a short wrap-around skirt, so I stopped and bought one on the way home Thursday. I was getting a lot of strange reactions, since that was such a different look for me. And at the end of the day, he had me undo or take off pieces of clothing, head up and down the stairs with less and less on. I was in his office with just my blouse and panties, and I had to choose one to keep on. I figured I could at least try to cover myself a bit with the blouse, so I chose that."

She leaned closer to Alexandra and, without thinking, put her hand on her bare leg. "When I got back to my department, I walked around to each desk, pretending to show myself to everybody. I still giggle when I see people sitting at their desks now, knowing that I had been there naked."

She took a last bite of her sandwich and leaned closer to Alexandra, who had her hand down by her own pussy. "Finally, he took everything, and I was left naked in the hall to wait. When I got to the lobby, I was so turned on and excited, that I didn't hide. I stood behind the guard's desk pretending to welcome people, then started masturbating. I didn't leave till I had this incredible orgasm. Fred said he could see me from the street and went around the block an extra time."

She leaned back on the bench and looked at Alexandra, who was looking quite flushed. "When I got home, I had this profound sense of my life being about to change, and I'm still not sure how."

Alexandra waved to the waiter and ordered a couple of coffees. "That is so hot," she told Mary Jo. "There's a wet spot on the bench under me." She stroked Mary Jo's leg and brushed a finger against her lower abdomen. "I'm really glad you found me that evening in the hall and that you decided to join us. I think we'll have a lot of fun."

They finished the rest of the meal with general conversation, paid, and left. At the last intersection before their office, Alexandra brought her folded panties out of her purse and handed them to Mary Jo. "Give me yours. We'll take them home and wash them, then bring them back to each other on Monday. Don't wear anything under your skirt then, so we can put them on in your office."

Mary Jo made the swap, and they headed back to work.

FRIDAY AFTERNOON DOLDRUMS set in about 2:30, and Alexandra was bored. The creative projects were all out for review, and she was not ready to start a new one, so the only thing left to do was administrative stuff. For that, she wanted a little distraction.

She checked that the hall was empty, then pulled one of her secret vacation purchases out of her purse. She put the chrome butt plug into her mouth to get it wet, put a foot on her chair, reached under her skirt to pull her panties aside, then went to push it into her ass. It took her a few tries to find just the right spot — she still needed practice — and it took a few pushes to get the head past the tight ring, but then in it went, nice and smooth. She gasped quietly at the sensation of fullness that radiated from the foreign object inside her. She adjusted her panties and sat back down, delicately.

She was conscious of it at first, and this distracted from her work. Then she began to shift slightly back and forth and enjoy the sensations of the plug rubbing against her. This distracted her even more, but it was the kind she could work with. As she got more involved in the details of work, the sensations became more of a background feeling, sort of a cloud of pleasure within which she could concentrate on work.

When she had finished the bulk of what she needed to do, she sat back and pretended to study a report. There was nothing much new in it, and she decided she needed some additional entertainment to keep from falling asleep. She reached into her purse and pulled out her other secret purchase, a glass dildo, slightly curved with a knob at one end.

She rolled the knob around in her mouth as she put one leg up on her desk and pulled her panties aside. Then she rubbed the dildo between her pussy lips, the wetness from her mouth building up the slickness of her pussy until the knob slid into her through the tightness of her cunt. She gasped at its entrance, then slowly slid the smooth dildo in and out, just giving herself a gentle wave of pleasure.

She was leaning back in her chair, gently stroking herself, when she heard footsteps. She quickly sat up and pulled her panties over the dildo, just as the new orthopedic doctor knocked on the glass of her cubicle.

"Excuse me, Alexandra?" he said tentatively just as he rounded the corner into the entrance and she finished adjusting her skirt.

"Dr. Juarez," she said somewhat breathlessly, partly because of her relief at not being caught and partly in reaction to the feeling of the dildo, still shifting slightly inside her.

"Sorry to disturb you so late on a Friday, but you had said I could drop by to discuss the article you had mentioned."

"Please, come in," she said, slightly standing and pointing to her guest chair. He waved her back down to her seat as he sat down, for which she was grateful, since she was not sure how well the dildo would stay inside when she was standing.

He immediately launched into a discussion about what he wanted to have in the article. She had to spend some time curtailing his expectations, since this was not an academic journal, but a local magazine. She did, however, take a lot of notes from what he said, since she thought her memory might be a little clouded by the effect of what was inside her.

Like many doctors who know that the media staff have to listen to them, Dr. Juarez talked longer than he needed to. Alexandra did not want to interrupt him, but she could tell that her panties were getting damp and her legs a bit sticky.

Finally, he stood up and said, "I am keeping you from your weekend. You will let me know when they are ready for me."

"I will call them on Monday to talk it over with the reporter, and we will let you know."

"You must explain to them how important this is," Juarez said.

"We will," she said, knowing that the reporter would shrug at the doctor's sense of self-importance. As they shook hands , she felt the dildo shifting, and she squeezed her thighs out of concern it would slip out. As he turned to go, he almost bumped into Fred, who had just come down the corridor to the cubicle. "I'm sorry," he said, recognizing the doctor.

"No, I was just leaving," the doctor said and walked past him, showing no interest in who he might be. Fred turned back to Alexandra, who had her hand over her mouth and seemed to be in some sort of pain. "What's wrong?" She waved frantically at him with her free hand and stood by him, watching over his shoulder, until the doctor had gone. Then she let out a gasp of air, but kept silent, quivering all over in apparent laughter. Then, to his astonishment, she reached under her skirt and pulled out a glass dildo, covered in creamy liquid.

As he stood there in slack-jawed astonishment, she reached under the skirt and pulled off her panties. "These are soaking wet," she laughed. Then without losing a beat, she bent over, tossed her skirt over her ass, and pulled out the butt plug. She let out a big sigh and slumped in her chair. Fred just stared.

"That was awesome." She looked at Fred lasciviously and put her foot up on her desk, pulling her skirt up to show him her pussy. "Want to hear about my day?" He nodded, still speechless, and sat down.

"So, this one town we stopped in had a phenomenal sex toys store, and I got a few things. I've had these two in my purse all week, trying to find a good time to use them in the office, because I thought that would be way cool. Finally, this afternoon, I was bored, so I put the plug in. Took some time to get used to that, then I decided to try the dildo. I mean, it was late Friday afternoon, why would anybody show up? Then I heard footsteps and didn't have time to take out, so I pulled my panties back in place and pulled my skirt down just as Juarez barged in."

Fred's swallowed before he could say something. "So all through the meeting, you had the dildo inside?"

"Mmmm," Alexandra nodded, smiling at the thought.

"And it didn't slide out?"

"Sometimes it felt like it might, and I shifted in my chair. Of course, that would send twinges through me, and I had to keep them under control. Toward the end there, I wasn't sure whether I would be able to keep it in or keep myself under control. I'm so glad he decided to leave when he did."

She sat back in her chair, her legs spread wide, and a big smile of satisfaction on her face. Fred stared at her pussy for a few moments, then asked, "What's up with you tonight?"

"Jack and I are meeting some friends for dinner, but not till later. We can play for a bit, if you'd like."

His eyes traveled up from her pussy to her eyes, and a mysterious smile developed on his face. "Stand up and take off your skirt." She undid the belt, unzipped the skirt, and stepped out of it. "Set the belt aside, and fold the skirt. Put it with your panties."

While she was doing that, he started undoing his tie. "Now your blouse. Add it to the pile." While she did that, he pulled the tails of his shirt out of his pants and started to unbutton it. "And the bra," he said.

She put the bra on the pile of clothes and turned to see him take off his shirt and put it on her chair. She felt her throat getting tight as she wondered what his plans were. He smoothed out his undershirt, then said, "Go down to my office, and get the tote bag resting on my guest chair."

Nervously, even though she was sure everybody was gone for the weekend, she snuck down to his office, found the bag, and scampered back to her cubicle. When she arrived, Fred was putting his shirt back on. His undershirt, though, was resting on her desk.

"Put your clothes into the tote bag, then put on my t-shirt. Use the belt with it, so it looks like a dress. I'm going to get the rest of my stuff and shut down my office."

When he got back, carrying his briefcase, Alexandra was smoothing the lower part of the t-shirt over her stomach and butt. It just barely covered her, and the creases from having been tucked inside Fred's pants all day made it hard for it to lie flat. "Don't worry about that," Fred said. "We'll be on the street, walking quickly, so people won't have that much time to stop and stare."