Helping Alexandra Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm to have you remove your jacket or your shorts," he said to her. She nodded curtly. "Do you have a preference?"

She shook her head and smiled. "I'm not allowed to answer that."

Fred looked her up and down, not sure why he felt unable to make a choice. This should have been his game to play, he thought. Yet he felt that he was losing control and was not sure what to do. "Jacket," he finally said impulsively.

With that same mysterious smile, she unzipped the leather jacket and slid it off. She was wearing a snug lingerie halter top underneath, almost a match to her skin color. The material was so soft and thin that he could see the slightly different color of her nipples and the clear shape of her barbells. She tossed the jacket over one shoulder and turned to walk down the hall. He watched her go, her ass twitching as she walked. A few people glanced in surprise as she walked by.

He went to the Verizon store on the second level of the mall and waited near the benches opposite the entrance. It seemed like a long wait till he saw her coming up the escalator nearby. The jacket was back on, but the denim shorts were gone, leaving only the dark grey tights. From a distance, they were quite opaque, but as she drew closer, they became less so when the light hit her a certain way, and he could catch hints of her pussy.

She sat down on the bench next to him and handed him another folded piece of paper.

"Go to Starbucks for some coffee and a snack to let her get some rest. Then take her to Victoria's Secret. Pick out a see-through blouse and a pair of panties that she can wear in public. Then come together to meet me near the food court."

At the coffee shop, Alexandra chose a table along the main passageway, facing out with her legs falling slightly open. "How are you feeling?" Fred asked as he set the coffees down and sat across from her.

"I'm having fun. I'm in a kind of limbo. On one level, I'm excited being partially exposed in such a big crowd. On one level, I'm scared I'm going to get caught, and somebody's going to yell at me. On another, I'm disappointed that everybody's so absorbed in their own thing that they're not paying attention." She sipped some coffee. "What about you?"

"It's weird not being the only one telling you what to do."

She laughed. "Not just for you. After our first couple of adventures, I could sometimes anticipate what either one of you might tell me to do. Now I'm caught in the middle."

"Except Jack is calling the shots."

"For now," she said and smiled mysteriously. He felt even more unsettled as her eyes twinkled at him over the rim of her coffee cup.

In Victoria's Secret, Alexandra stayed close to Fred as they walked through the store, often leaning and bumping against him as they looked at the selection of lingerie. A couple of times, she took his hand and held it against her thigh or her ass or even her stomach, urging him to feel that she had nothing on under the tights. At one point, when they were in a distant corner of the store, blocked from everybody's view, she pulled his head down to kiss him. She had unzipped her jacket and brought his hand up to cover her tit.

The sound of nearby giggling broke the spell, and they both turned around. The sound had come from around the corner, a couple of teenage girls being silly about the sexy lingerie, not aware of Fred and Alexandra. They went back to looking through the store, still brushing against each other, Alexandra still pressing his hand against her bare ass under the tights.

Fred finally settled on a see-through, short-sleeve top that came to just below her tits and a pair of beige bikini panties with a floral design, which Alexandra assured him would cover enough of her butt to let people believe she was wearing a bathing suit.

At the food court, Alexandra guided him to a round table where a somewhat short, stocky man was seated with a large serving of French fries on the table. "This is Jack," she said, bending down to give him a kiss before sitting down.

As Fred sat down, he realized that his mental picture of Jack was quite different from the man he had now met. Alexandra had never described her fiance, so Fred's imagination had been allowed to run free and concoct the image of a tall, no doubt dark stranger who could sweep women off their feet. The actual Jack did not seem so threatening, though there was something about his expression that conveyed more than his general appearance might suggest.

"I'm glad to finally meet you," Jack said. "I hadn't known precisely what to expect, since Alexandra never told me what you looked like. Help yourself to some fries."

"Same here," Fred said as he sat down and took some fries.

They sat in awkward silence for a few seconds, snacking on the fries, till Alexandra asked, "Want to see what we got?"

"I'll wait till you have it on," Jack said. "At this point, Fred's in charge, at least as far as I'm concerned. I really just wanted to meet him and get to know him."

Alexandra turned to look at Fred, wo finally said, "Leave your jacket here, go to the restroom, and switch what you're wearing for the new top we got. On your way back, stop off and get us some frozen yogurt."

Without a word, Alexandra stood up, unzipped her leather jacket, and hung it on the back of her chair, took the top out of the bag, tore off the store labels, and headed toward the restroom. Fred watched her till she disappeared into the short hallway.

"Alexandra says you've been at this for a long time," he said, taking another few fries.

"In our last year of high school, my twin sister and I used to play like this. Two days after we turned eighteen, I got her to strip and streak the football game. She almost got caught, but she got to our car just in time, and I drove off. We got such a rush out of it that we started looking for other ways to get the same rush. We actually kept it up when we got together for college break, but she backed off once she met the guy she's now married to. . . Although," he chuckled, "I did get her to strip naked and come down to my room in the hotel where they were getting married. We chatted for a bit, then she snuck back to her room." He snagged a few more fries. "There are some family rumors that we used to have sex, but we never did. I drop a hint every now and then for her to try again, but she just laughs and tells me to grow up. I was dropping hints to Alex when we moved in together, and then she told me about her adventure with you."

"She seems to be enjoying the adventures and dares you come up, plus that vacation."

"Oh, at this point, she's setting the pace," Jack said."For the first couple of weeks after you initiated her, yeah, I was in charge. I would give her dares, tell her what to wear, when to expose herself, just as I had done with my sister. Pretty soon, though, she was making her own decisions, setting her own challenges, and I sometimes feel like I'm playing catch-up." He shook his head in wonderment. "I'm not used to that."

"Wasn't the trip your idea?"

"Definitely. It took her a day or so to agree to the nude cruise. She was nervous at the start, but as the trip continued, she came to like it more and more. When we got back . . ." Jack paused. He turned toward Fred. "I don't know how much she may have told you. Suffice it to say I was trying to get ahead of her, and when she came home wearing your t-shirt, we had a couple of intense dates, and it was after that she said she wanted the three of us to get together."

Fred saw Alexandra come out of the restroom hallway and head toward the frozen yogurt store. He drew Jack's attention to her, and they watched as she made the purchase, paid, and headed their way. The grey top floated loosely around her and left several inches of her stomach exposed. Each step she took exposed her to different angles of light, giving different glimpses of her swaying tits. Every now and then, the barbells sparkled and for a split-second drew attention to her soft nipples.

"Nice choice," Jack said as she sat down.

Nobody had much to say as they shared the vanilla and chocolate yogurt mix she had bought. When they had finished, Alexandra took the cups and spoons, stuffed them into the bucket the fries had been in, and stood up abruptly. "Time for a walk." She pivoted and took the bucket toward the nearest trash can. When she had tossed the trash, she said, "Somebody grab my jacket and the bag," then turned and started walking briskly out of the food court.

Both men were caught short and had to hustle to catch up with her. Fred grabbed the jacket, and Jack took the Victoria's Secret bag. "See what I mean?" Jack said as they chased after her.

She was already halfway down the hall toward the next junction when they caught up with her. She was bending down tapping on the window of a pet store as puppies played on the other side. She seemed oblivious to the startled looks from the people around her.

"Your tits are showing," Jack whispered loudly to her as they got there.

"Isn't that the point?" Alexandra laughed and turned to continue down the hall.

Fred and Jack quickly got onto either side of her and kept up the same brisk pace. They had to react quickly when she would suddenly stop and turn to look at a store. They knew she was teasing them, and they soon got into the spirit of the game.

After getting through what seemed like half the mall, Alexandra got onto the escalator to the second floor. As they rode, she turned to them and cocked her hip. "What's next?" She smiled and shook her shoulders, giving them both a flash of her tits. Then she turned, got off, and walked over to the storefront facing them.

Fred took the bag from Jack and handed it to her, along with her jacket. "Go find a changing room somewhere, take off what you have on, and put on the top from earlier, the panties we bought, the boots, and your jacket, then come back and join us here." She gave them both a bright smile and turned to walk away.

"She really has no hesitation about any of this, does she?" Fred said as they watched her go.

"As I said, this is her show." There was something in Jack's voice that drew Fred's attention.

"What's bothering you?"

"You'll find out, soon enough," Jack said. "She has more plans."

The two of them stood side by side in silence, just waiting for Alexandra to return. After a couple of minutes, she rounded the corner down the hallway, walking with a jaunty swagger, wearing her leather jacket and seemingly little else. From a distance, one could be faulted for thinking she was wearing nothing below the waist except, perhaps, flesh-colored leggings.

Several people did double-takes as she passed them, and she seemed totally unconcerned. Then she suddenly stopped and turned to face someone coming out of a store. The two of them gave each other an enthusiastic hug, and the newcomer turned toward a third, younger person behind her.

Fred and Jack were puzzled as the two women seemed engaged in lively conversation. Then Alexandra pointed to the two men, and the other woman turned and waved. Fred's jaw actually dropped when he recognized Mary Jo, and his hand came up rather limply to wave back.

"Somebody you know?" Jack asked, next to him.

"A co-worker," Fred said, in a state of shock. "The other woman that I've . . . um, encouraged to strip. Her name's Mary Jo. The girl with her must be her daughter."

The two men watched in silence as Alexandra and Mary Jo gave each other parting hugs, and Alexandra started walking back toward them. The girl was watching her with wide open eyes and seemed to say something to her mother. Still jauntily walking, Alexandra turned back and gave her a little wave, then headed back to the men.

"That was Mary Jo," she said brightly when she came up to them. "Her daughter turned 18 recently, and they're out looking for bikinis. Apparently, they've never worn them before, and Mary Jo decided it's time for a change. I suggested my favorite bikini store."

"How did they react to your outfit?" Jack asked.

"Mary Jo got a kick out of it when I told her I was out on an adventure with you two. That's when she turned to wave. I think the daughter was shocked. As I had started back, I heard her comment to her mom that I was in my underwear. That's when I turned back to wave at them." She giggled. "I'm sure she was mortified."

They walked down the mall, Alexandra between the two men, the three of them chatting as though everything was perfectly normal. A few people did double takes, but not that many. When they got a central part where several wings of the mall came together, Fred told Alexandra to wait at the top of the balcony, as though she were meeting somebody who was late. Jack would watch from the side to note people's reactions, and Fred rode down to the lower level.

After a few minutes, Jack texted Fred: "There's one guy, been finding excuses to loiter nearby. He looks like he might be building up courage to approach her."

"Send her down, let's see what happens."

Fred watched as Alexandra rode down the escalator. A guy in a striped pink shirt got on shortly after her. "That's the guy," Jack texted.

When she stepped off the escalator, Alexandra walked toward one of the stores in front of her, and the guy in the pink shirt started following her. Fred circled around to meet up with Alexandra just in front of the store and called out, "Hi, honey, sorry I was late." She gave him a big hug, and he watched over her shoulder as the other man suddenly turned and walked quickly away.

"Is he gone?" she whispered.

"I'm afraid so," Fred laughed. "He looks very disappointed."

She gave him a kiss on the cheek just as Jack came off the escalator. "We may have ruined his day," he said as he joined the other two. "I don't know about you two, but I'm starting to get hungry. I think we should eat, but first," he said, turning to Alexandra, "I think we're at the point where you need to get some sandals to go with those panties, instead of the boots. And maybe a loose shirt to replace the jacket."

They found a shoe store a few doors down, and Alexandra went in. Fortunately, the sandals were in line with the window, so the two men could stay outside and watch her while she tried on several pairs, walking back and forth in her panties as she did so. At one point, she slid the panties aside and gave them a flash of her pussy lips.

Fred gasped and looked to see if anybody else had noticed. Jack calmly said, "That is my cue to tell you what's coming up next." He leaned in to speak quietly. "Alex says she told you about our recent foursome activities, and she told me that she wanted you to be part of something like that. I agreed to that, but first, she said, she wants to have you to herself."

"What are you talking about?" Fred was puzzled. "At some point tonight," Jack continued, "I will go home, and Alex will stay with you for as long as you want, until tomorrow night. That's if you want to."

"You're just going to walk away and leave her to me?" Fred was having a hard time wrapping his head around the conversation.

Jack laughed somewhat sympathetically. "Like I said, much of this is her idea. She wants you, and I want her to get what she wants. I'm still adjusting to it, but I want us both to be free."

Alexandra was standing in line behind a couple of people to pay for a pair of leather thong sandals that she had found. A number of people, mostly men, seemed to have gathered around her, and a sales associate, looking somewhat flustered and rushed, invited her over to another cashier to check her out. Once she had paid her bill, Alexandra took her time to saunter out of the store and smiled at anybody who seemed to be gawking.

She showed the men the sandals and caught something in Fred's eyes. "You all right, honey?" she asked and took his arm in hers. "He's still adjusting to what's ahead," Jack said as they walked to a sporting goods store down the hall.

"I guess we did spring it on you," she said, tightening her hold on his arm. "But then this whole experience has been a series of surprises, wouldn't you say? It all started with a surprise, one Friday night, long long ago."

At the sporting goods store, she bought a loose basketball jersey that was probably two sizes too large for her and would do little to cover her up. Then they went to a steak house a little further down. It was early for dinner, so there were not many other customers, and the room was fairly dark. Other than the hostess, nobody seemed to notice the woman in her jacket and panties, even after she had taken off the jacket and laid it on the bench next to her.

After they got their drinks and placed their order, Fred finally spoke up. "I admit that I was taken aback by Jack's announcement and the realization that things were being planned around me. I've never been on a date planned by committee before, but I'll give it a shot. So I'd like to make a toast to this new adventure we're on. May it not blow up in our faces."

The other two laughed, and the three of them raised their glasses and took a drink.

The servers brought their salads, and they reverted to standard dinner table conversation as they ate. They finished with coffee and dessert, at which point Jack said, "It will be time for me to go soon, so time for you to change." He pulled the sandals and the basketball jersey out of the shopping bag and put them on the bench.

Alexandra calmly picked up her jacket from the bench beside her and handed it to Jack, who put it into the bag. She then put one foot onto the bench next to her and untied the laces of the boot, took it and the sock off, and handed them to Jack. She paused when the waiter came up to offer refills on coffee, then did the same on the other side. She put the sandals on the floor and slid her feet into them.

After looking around to make sure nobody was looking or approaching, she took off her halter top and tossed it to Jack. Fred held his breath. For a second or two, she was naked in the restaurant, then she calmly pulled the jersey over her head. As she smoothed that down over herself, she lifted her butt off the bench and slid off her panties, which she neatly folded into a square and handed to Jack.

Fred watched the whole process in silent amazement. When Jack had put the panties into the shopping bag, he got up and stepped over to Alexandra, who stood up, wearing nothing but her jersey, and gave him a big hug and kiss. Fred watched the edge of the jersey rise above her ass and then drop down again as they broke the kiss. Jack shook hands with Fred, said, "See you tomorrow," and walked out.

Fred watched him leave, then turned back to Alexandra, who was smiling at him. "You all right, honey?" she asked. He nodded, and she reached across the table to put her hand on his arm. The move shifted the jersey and exposed her left tit. "Are you upset by the way things have gone?"

He laughed. "I was confused, surprised, I was having a hard time keeping up with what felt like the ground shifting under me, and I'm still a little wobbly. So yes, I was upset, but not now."

"Happier that it's just the two of us?"

"I'm more used to that. I liked Jack, from our brief acquaintance, and I'm sure we'll get along. I mean, we both like you."

Alexandra smiled, relieved that he was more relaxed. "So, you're in charge. What's our next step?"

"My car is at the total other end of the mall, as you know. Instead of walking back through the mall, let's take the exit to the outside and walk around."

As Alexandra stood up, the jersey settled down around her body very loosely. Her boobs were quite visible from the side, and every step threatened to pull the jersey to the side just enough to flash her nipples. A crowd had assembled at the entrance to the restaurant, waiting to be seated, and many eyes were on her as she approached and worked her way through the crowd. Sometimes, she turned slightly sideways to get through, and the nipples were even more easily on view. Fred tried to stay beside her, but there was little he could do to shield her. Instead, he just enjoyed the variety of reactions: shock, wide-eyed surprise, double-takes, and outright gawking.