Helping Alexandra Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are we doing?"

"I thought I would walk you to your car in the garage, then swap your clothes for my t-shirt. What do you think?"

Her eyes went wide, the first time in a while he had seen that reaction, he thought with satisfaction. "This is not going to keep me covered when we're walking," she said with alarm. "My ass is going to be hanging out for everybody to see."

Fred shrugged. "It's after work on Friday. Everybody's going to be home."

"It's not that late yet, nor very dark."

He picked up the tote bag and slung it over his shoulder. "You coming or not?" He turned toward the hall.

"All right, you bastard."

"I love you, too," he said and headed out.

As they stepped out of the elevator into the lobby, she tugged down on the t-shirt to make sure it covered her ass. Fed walked briskly toward the door, and Alexandra tried to keep pace with him, staying close so that she could use him as somewhat of a shield.

Alexandra was sure that the slight breeze combined with their swift pace to lift the front of the t-shirt as well as the rear. She realized quickly that any effort to pull it down slowed her pace, so she was in a quandary. Best to keep moving, she thought, hoping nobody would notice.

Fred suddenly slackened his pace and turned slightly while still moving to call out to somebody across the street. Alexandra bumped into him and came close to losing her balance. She caught herself in time. Fred turned around and caught her, asking, "Are you all right?" She pushed at him somewhat frantically, since she was afraid that the combination of actions might have lifted the shirt up to her waist and completely exposed her.

All of this happened in less than a couple seconds, and they were back on their way to the garage without any evidence that anybody had seen anything. When they turned the corner, Alexandra grabbed the rear of the shirt and held it down, since she now had her back to the main hospital, where people were likely to be coming out.

As they walked the two blocks to the parking garage, though, she began feeling more comfortable and enjoying the breeze on her bare skin. There were fewer people on the sidewalk and, when she glanced back, nobody behind them. By the time they crossed the street to the second block, Alexandra was no longer trying to hide behind Fred, and she was actually skipping along ahead of him, kicking the shirt up with every step.

As they rode the elevator to the floor where she had left her car, she looked out through the glass wall at the street below. When the doors opened, she started immediately walking toward her car.

"Don't you want your clothes back?" Fred was holding the tote bag out to her. She stood in the middle of the garage lane, tilting her head as though she was giving the matter some thought.

"Tell you what," she finally said. "You take those home and wash them for me, give them back to me on Monday. I'll keep this. I think Jack will be amused by it." She turned toward her car. "Have a good weekend," she called over her shoulder.

Fred stood watching her go, the tail of his t-shirt flipping up over her bare ass cheeks. When she disappeared around the corner, he walked up the remaining flight of stairs to his car. She was really heading in her own direction, he thought as he reached his floor.

HE WAS FOLDING the last of the laundry Sunday evening when his phone rang. Strange time for anybody to call, he thought, but answered anyway.

"Hey, what are you up to?" He immediately recognized Alexandra's voice, even though it sounded somewhat husky.

"Folding laundry. Everything all right?"

"Fine. Did you have a good weekend?"

"It was nice. How about yours?" He was a bit amused that she wanted to talk about their weekends, since that was usually their Monday morning chit-chat.

"It was pretty wild. Want me to tell you about it?"

"Sounds like you want to tell me, so go ahead," he said as he stretched out on the bed.

"Okay, so you remember I wore your t-shirt home Friday evening."

"Yes, you thought it would amuse Jack."

"Now don't interrupt. It amused him so much that he told me to keep it on when we went out to dinner. Our friends were already at the restaurant. They were surprised, to say the least, when I walked in, but then they enjoyed it as well. I told them the whole story, and they got a big laugh out of how I came to be wearing my co-worker's t-shirt while he was going to do my laundry."

Fred's breathing was getting shallow. He cleared his throat and asked, "Why are you telling me this?"

"Because I'm horny, and I want to turn you on, and I want to cum, and I want you to cum."

"Okay," he managed to say in a somewhat strangled tone.

"Are you naked?" Her voice came in a hoarse whisper.

"Getting there," he said. "Keep talking."

"We came back to the house after dinner. After a couple of drinks, Barbara leaned over and kissed me, and we started making out. We had always joked about the possibility among the four of us, and that was the night. Pretty soon, the t-shirt was pushed up around my neck, and Barbara started moving down my body, kissing my tits and stomach and then my pussy. Jack and her husband Artie were watching quietly."

She paused. He heard her sighing and gasping. His clothes were on the floor, and he had his cock in his hand. "Go on," he croaked.

"After a while, I managed to turn around and pull off her panties, so I could get to her pussy. She had a short skirt on, so I could lift that over her ass and grab her cheeks while I sucked her into my mouth. I'd never seen such thick pussy lips before." Fred moaned at the image, and Alexandra whispered back, "Don't cum yet, I've still got a ways to go."

"Go on."

"I came first, probably because she knew what she was doing. But it wasn't long before I got into a rhythm and got her to cum. We lay there for a few moments, just revelling in each other's bodies. Then Artie, her husband, came over with his cock out, and I started to suck him off, while Jack was over at her mouth. Then I watched as Artie slid into her pussy, just as I felt Jack come into me."

They were both breathing heavily. Fred felt that there must be more, so he was trying to keep his cock from exploding. Finally, Alexandra continued. "On Saturday, I washed and ironed your shirt, because Jack wanted me to wear it again that evening when we went out. This time, I was also wearing fishnet tights, high-heel boots, a gold belt, and a pearl necklace. It was sort of a political party, and there were a lot of fancy people who were getting all the attention, but I was kind of a hit on the sidelines."

"There was this other couple," she continued, "somebody Jack knew. We hit it off, and before long, we were standing in a corner, talking intently about something, and I felt her leg against mine, and then her hand on my back, sliding down over my ass to the tail of the shirt." The words were coming out in a rush, as though they were being carried along by her sexual arousal.

"We were leaning against each other, and her hand was coming back up my ass, only this time under the shirt. She was squeezing my butt cheek under the fishnet, and I was rocking my hips. My pussy was wet and hot, and I really wanted to kiss her and fuck her right there." She moaned, sounding almost desperate. "Then the speeches began, and we had to stop, but we stayed side by side, and as soon as they were done, we found Jack and said we had to go home. She got her partner, and we left. It was agony waiting for the car from valet parking. We were in the back seat, all over each other, on the ride home. As soon as we got in the house, we were on the couch, naked, and then the guys were naked, and . . . At one point, I was sucking this guy's cock, I still don't know his name, her name is Melissa, and Jack started fucking me, and . . . It was my first time with two guys."

"Why are you telling me this?" Fred's voice was strained as his cock was building toward an intense orgasm. And when she answered, "Because I wanted one of them to be you," he erupted. Cum flew across his stomach, his body shook, and he moaned and gasped in reaction to his orgasm and to what she had just said.

Over the phone, he heard her gasping as well, since she had cum at the same time. Then there was silence, as they let things settle.

"Are you still there?" She finally broke the silence.

"Yeah."

"I didn't want to tell you that at work."

"No." Another long silence fell over them. Finally, he said, "I'm going to have to get cleaned up. I'm starting to drip, and I don't want to mess up my newly washed sheets."

"Okay, I'll talk to you tomorrow." They both held their phones for a moment, then disconnected. Strange, he thought, I wonder where that came from ... and where it's going.

WHEN HE GOT TO THE OFFICE on Monday, he stopped by Alexandra's office and left a gift bag on her chair with her clothes washed and neatly folded, the panties on top. When he got to his office, he found his t-shirt, also neatly washed, ironed, folded, and tied with a ribbon on his chair. Under the ribbon was a note, which read, "I think it's time for us to meet," and it was signed "Jack."

After their Monday morning staff meeting, Fred tried to get some time with Alexandra, but they were both busy till late afternoon, when they were able to get out of the office for a cup of coffee across the street. "So what's going on?"

Alexandra looked around, uncharacteristically nervous. She leaned forward. "Jack has been talking about meeting you for a while, but I've always said we should wait. I'm not sure I was ready to deal with the two of you together. We talked about it a few times on vacation, and I even told him about wishing you could have been there. One day, we had some flirtations with another couple on a nude beach, but nothing beyond that. Then after this weekend, I said it was time. He has an idea for something at the mall-I don't know what-so he wanted me to give you that note."

She sat back and folded her hands around her coffee, looking like a good schoolgirl who just answered a question properly. Fred sipped his coffee and looked at her. "What does he have in mind?"

"I have no idea. I'm pretty sure it will involve me taking risks and that you two will have a lot of fun at my expense." She seemed both nervous and excited. Despite a number of other questions, it became clear to Fred that she had no further information and that he should keep his Saturday free.

By unspoken consent, they stuck to business during the week. Every now and then, Fred found that he was having a hard time concentrating in meetings and conversations. Mary Jo stopped by to review some of the changes they had discussed for the medical staff newsletter, and she called him on his distraction. "You're really not focusing on this, are you? That's the third time you've asked me the same question."

"I'm sorry," he said. "I guess I am distracted. Nothing wrong, just ... distracted. How are you doing? The last I heard from you was that you were going to buy new underwear."

"I did. Total replacement. Want to see?" Without waiting for an answer, she unbuttoned the center of her blouse and pulled it open to show him a light-yellow patterned bra. "And panties to match," she added, pulling up her skirt. Surprised at her own impulsiveness, she took a quick look around as she put the dress back down. Her face was bright red when she turned back to him.

Fred stared at her for a few moments. "You have to rush off after work?"

"No,"she said quietly. He nodded his head, then got back to the discussion about the newsletter.

Shortly after 5:00, her office phone rang. "Is everybody gone?" Fred asked.

"Brad's just finishing up."

"I'll be down shortly."

Ten minutes later, Fred came into the office suite just as Bradley was leaving. The door automatically locked behind him.

"How are you doing?" he asked, leaning in her doorway.

"Fine," she said quietly.

"Is that a new blouse?"

She nodded. "One of many, thanks to you."

"How about another look at your underwear? Take off your skirt."

With a little smile blending with apprehension, Mary Jo stood up, unzipped her skirt, let it fall to the floor, and stepped out of it.

"Are thigh-highs a new thing for you as well?"

She cleared her throat to keep from choking. "Yes, I just got these. Still getting used to feeling like I don't have anything on under the skirt."

"Nice, so let's lose those too."

She stepped out of her shoes, slid the stockings down her legs, then dropped them on top of the skirt. She took the tail of her blouse as though getting ready to unbutton it.

"Walk back and forth a bit before you do that," Fred said.

She walked the two steps of the width of her office, then back a couple of times. "Stop there," Fred said when she ended her third cycle, her back to him. "I love your butt cheeks under the panties. Now stay as you are and take off your blouse."

She undid the buttons from top to bottom, then let the blouse slide to the floor. He feasted on the sight of her curves, the slight bulge of flesh around her bra strap, the breadth of her hips curving down to her thick thighs. The lace edges of her panties fit snugly around her waist and butt, leaving half of her butt cheeks on display.

The waistband had been pushed down a little bit and exposed the top of her butt crack. Fred slid the first knuckle of his finger down into the space; she gasped and flinched at the touch, but did not turn away. He stroked lightly up and down the two sides of the crack, then slid the knuckle a few inches around her waist and back. He leaned forward and put his lips on her shoulder, nuzzling her slightly. She let out a long sigh as she leaned her head back against his, then took a sharp intake of breath as he slid his finger inside her waistband around to the front.

He moved his flat hand up her stomach, delving into the well of her navel a couple of times, then on up to cover her bra cup. He brought his other arm around her to hold her tight and gently slid the bra strap off her shoulder, moved his hand to push the bra cup away and cover her tit in his hand. He felt the nipple stirring against his palm as he massaged it.

He brought his other hand up to uncover and enclose her other tit. His right hand then slid gently down behind the lacy waistband and brushed against her pubic hair. She gasped louder, and he whispered in her ear, "You've trimmed yourself, I see." She nodded, and he felt her body getting tighter as his finger reached down past the pubic hair to the tender, wet start of her pussy. She twisted in his arms as he probed, then grew rigid when he touched the hard nub of her clit.

"May I?" he whispered.

"Don't stop," she answered with a gasp.

He began drawing circles around her clit, then reached down to massage her wet pussy lips. She was rocking her hips in sync with his fingers, and her gasps and moans soon became more guttural as the feelings became more intense, radiating throughout her entire body. Suddenly, she dug her fingers into his arm and her body shook as the waves of orgasm shot through her. After three such flinches, her legs began to sag, and he had to hold her tighter to keep her from falling to the floor.

He held her close as the waves subsided. He was still cupping her tit with his left hand as his right arm held her stomach close to him. Finally, he turned her slightly, so she could reach her arm to her desk and support herself. As she took more of her own weight, he smoothed the waistband of her panties against her waist and lifted the bra cups and straps back into place.

"What's next?"

"You have a light overcoat, don't you?" She nodded. "Put it on, get your shoes on. I'll fold up the rest of your clothes, then I'll walk you to your car."

"The overcoat's pretty short," she said with some alarm.

"I'll keep you covered," he said lightly.

Her eyes kept shifting in all directions as they headed to the elevator. On the way down, he said, "You know, you said that wearing the thigh-highs felt like you weren't wearing underwear. Let's put that to the test. Take off your panties."

"I've already done that with Alexandra," she said somewhat fearfully. "We came back from lunch last week without panties on."

"Well, now you can do it for me. Hurry up, before we get to the lobby."

Mary Jo reached under her coat and pulled the panties down, stepping out of them just as the elevator door opened. Without bothering to see if anybody would notice, she bent down and put them into her pocket. Fortunately, the lobby was empty.

She had to trot along to keep up with Fred as he strode across the lobby and out onto the sidewalk. Like Alexandra before her, she tried to use Fred as a shield. With shorter legs, though, she had trouble keeping up. When they rounded the first turn, a number of students burst out of the school building to their right, and a couple bumped against Mary Jo. One of them apologized. Mary Jo waved that she was okay, but she was mainly terrified that her coat had come open in the encounter.

She ran a couple of steps to rejoin Fred, who had stepped away from the crowd. She started to laugh, feeling somewhat exhilarated. "You all right?" Fred asked. On impulse, she grabbed his hand. "I must be out of my mind," she giggled and gave his hand a squeeze.

Nobody else bumped into them the rest of the way to the garage, and Fred walked her to her car when they got to her floor. She popped the trunk as she approached the car, put her purse and bag into it, then turned around to say good night. He was surprised to see that she had unbuttoned her coat and that it was wide open to her nearly naked body as she reached up to put her arms around his neck and kiss him.

It was a warm, wet kiss, and her tongue pressed into his mouth as she pulled him down to her height. "You could squeeze my butt," she whispered, " and unhook my bra." In a daze, he reached down with both hands and grabbed her fleshy butt cheeks. He massaged them and slid his hands around till one of his fingers brushed against her butthole. She gasped and held him tighter.

He slid his hands up her bare back and unhooked her bra strap, then slid them around to the front to cup both of her tits. She moaned and thrust her tongue deeper into his mouth when, suddenly, a car engine started somewhere nearby. They both jumped, and she immediately rehooked her bra and closed her coat. They looked around, then realized that the car was just below them and heading down. When he turned back to her, she had taken her panties out of her coat pocket and was stepping into them.

He watched as she smoothed them against her waist, then buttoned her overcoat. She put one hand on his cheek and raised herself on tiptoe to give him a gentle good-bye kiss. "To be continued," she said quietly and got into her car.

In bed that night, as he drifted off to sleep, he started thinking about squeezing her ass and cupping her tit until his mind drifted off to Alexandra and what she and Jack had in mind for this weekend.

AT 3:30 SATURDAY AFTERNOON, he arrived, as instructed, at the California Pizza Kitchen entrance to the mall and sat on one of the benches off to the side. Alexandra had handed him a card late Friday just as she left work. It included directions on what to wear, what to bring with him, and when to arrive. He sat, as instructed, with his back to the restaurant.

About ten minutes later, he saw Alexandra coming down the hall, dressed in a leather jacket, denim shorts, dark tights, and boots. He started to get up, but she waved him down with her hand. She stood in front of him, her shorts at eye level, and handed him a note. "Have Alex remove her jacket or her shorts. Don't ask her what else she's wearing. Tell her to come back to the starting point. Your next stop is down the east hallway to the Verizon store."