Helping Alexandra Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they were outside and walking briskly along the side of the mall, the slight breeze kicked up the edge of the jersey, giving flashes of her butt cheeks with each step. Fred took her hand to keep up with her and saw that she was smiling and laughing, delighted to be where she was and doing what she was doing.

Every now and then, whether inside a garage or near a heavy growth of bushes, Alexandra pulled him off to the side, and they would kiss passionately. The first few times, he just squeezed her ass; as it happened more often, he pushed up the jersey so he could fondle and squeeze her tits.

The trip around the mall probably took three times as long as it needed to. When they got within sight of his car, Alexandra held back. "Challenge me," she said. "Make me take a risk." She stood on the sidewalk, close to some bushes near the mall entrance.

He looked around and noticed what stores were near that entrance. "Wait here," he said and went inside. She was a bit startled at his sudden disappearance and eased herself into a corner behind the bushes, so she was not on clear display. He was gone for about ten minutes, which seemed really long to the nearly nude Alexandra. When he came back, he had a pair of scissors.

He cut about two inches off the bottom of the jersey, all the way around, leaving her pussy and butt cheeks exposed. He cut that strip in half and tied her wrists with it behind her back. Then he cut the jersey from her nipples down, so that it now had two slits running down the front of it. "Watch me while I walk to the car. I'll wave to you when I get there. As soon as you see me wave to you, start out across the parking lot. Don't hide, walk quickly, and if you fall, you'll have to get yourself back up. I'll be waiting for you." And with that, he turned around and walked away.

The breeze had picked up and was already lifting the front panel up above her stomach. She knew that she would be completely exposed to anybody who saw her and that, if somebody stopped her, she would be in trouble. She felt a rising panic. She wanted to scream to Fred to come back and save her; at the same time, she knew she was getting exactly what she wanted. In the midst of it all, she felt her pussy throbbing and getting very wet.

Finally, she saw him stop and turn to wave to her. She looked around and started off, trying to move briskly, but without panic. He was about three car lanes away and halfway down the lane. She kept her head down and moved resolutely in the direction he had been. Then she heard a whistle and looked up. He was no longer there! She looked around in a panic and saw him on the other side of the lane waving to her. Tears welled up as she began to move between the cars to get to him, and then he moved again, heading away from the store, further down the lane. She turned, dashed in between some cars when she saw a car turn onto her lane. When she looked up again, she could not see him. She was whimpering, quietly calling his name in growing desperation of where she was and what he had done.

"Hey, love." His voice caused her to spin around, and he was standing right there beside her. She almost fell forward as he put his arm around her and held her tight. After a few seconds, he bent down and untied the knot holding her hands behind her, then put his arm around her shoulder. "Just two cars away," he said as he moved her along.

When they got to the car and he opened the door, he said, "Let's get rid of this, shall we," and pulled off the jersey. She was stark naked except for her sandals as she got into the car.

As he drove out of the parking lot, she said, "I think you won that round."

At his apartment, he parked in his usual space and came around to open her door. "Today is all about parking lots, isn't it?"

He put his arm around her, and they walked across the lot to the same side entrance where she had left him off a month or so ago. They got up to his apartment without being seen. As soon as the door closed behind them, she turned, threw her arms around him, and gave him a deep passionate kiss. He wrapped his arms around her bare back and responded with as much passion as she was giving. Her hands went down to his waist and started undoing his belt and pants. He was about to ask if she wanted to move further into the apartment when she cut him off.

"You know what I've been dying to do ever since that day you stripped in my office and came in my hand?" She knelt down as she pulled his pants down to his knees and wrapped one hand around his stiffening cock. "This," she said and wrapped her lips around his throbbing member.

Fred thrilled at the softness of her lips and leaned back slightly against the door. At the same time, he felt an intensity in her approach, as though she were ravenously hungry for his cock for a long time. Her hands run up and down his legs, then up under his shirt, touching every part of him she can reach as she feasted on him.

She was not the only one who was hungry, though. While his cock was getting close to exploding, he wanted more. He grabbed Alexandra by the arms and pulled her up, stepped out of his shoes and pants, and picked her up. "Bedroom," he said and carried her through the apartment.

Deprived of his cock, she buried her mouth onto his shoulder. He dropped her onto the bed, took off the rest of her clothes, and spread her legs, so he could bury his face into her crotch. She gave out a guttural moan as his tongue slipped between her sopping pussy lips and delved down to the opening of her cunt. His tongue was thick as he slid into her, moving in and out for some preliminary fucking. Then he moved up her body, kissing and biting her thighs, her navel, her tits—remembering to be careful with the barbells—and nibbling and usucking on her neck. Before he had finished, his cock was already resting on her cunt, and she shifted her hips, so he could slide right in, filling her with his girth and fucking slowly and gently to build up the waves of passion that would soon overwhelm both of them.

She locked her feet behind his back and pulled him closer to her with her arms. He brought his knees up under her, deepening his penetration and allowing him to keep hammering at her until he could wait not longer and he burst into her, growling as the orgasm took him over. At almost the same moment, her cunt squeezed down on his cock, pulsing against him as he emptied himself into her. Her roar combined with his moan as he collapsed onto her in the final fits of his orgasm.

They fell into a silent lump on the bed, as their bodies twitched a last few times. They were breathing into each other, their sweat combining into puddles where their bodies were most closely held against each other. They fell briefly into a light sleep, then slowly recovered as their bodies drifted slightly apart. They looked at each other, their faces almost touching, and gently laughed.

"I think we echoed through the parking lot," he laughed.

"I hope nobody had an accident." They snuggled into more comfortable positions and let themselves drift off into sleep.

They awoke an hour later and decided to get a drink and a snack. He picked up his clothes scattered around the apartment and took a moment to lock the door, which he had not done when they first arrived. He came up behind her, standing naked in the kitchen, and wrapped his arms around her stomach, pressing himself against her back. She put her hands on his arms, and they rocked together quietly. After a few moments, she turned his head partly toward him and said, "We'll talk in the morning. Let's just spend the rest of the night exploring, touching, and fucking."

So that's what they did.

THEY WOKE UP ON A TANGLED BED with the sun pouring in the window. Fred got up to start the coffee and came back carrying a muffin for them to split. When the coffee was done, he fixed some eggs and bacon, and they sat at his table by the window, naked in the warmth of the sun, not caring if they could be seen.

"I've wanted to do that since the first day I left you naked at your house," Fred said, finally breaking their silence. "I just didn't want to cross that line between work and pleasure."

"Me too," she replied, wiping the crumbs of toast from her mouth. "And we still have to be careful. But that night opened up a whole range of possibilities that I had never considered before. Open relationships, multiple enduring partners, great sex. After that first night, Jack and I started talking in ways we never had, bringing up ideas that he had fantasized about, but never thought would happen and opening up passions and desires that I had long kept locked up. You and I should probably have the same kinds of conversations, even though we're already launched into this new direction."

It was a lot for Fred to absorb, so they kept talking through the morning, stopping occasionally to kiss and lick and fuck. They stopped again for lunch, then resumed in the afternoon. He was lying on the bed, she had straddled him and was riding gently up and down his cock, her tits filling his hands, her hair dangling into his face. "So, what do you say? Are you ready for this new adventure? Ready to meet Jack tonight, so you both can fill me up with cum and joy?"

How could I possibly say no, he thought, as she continued to ride his cock. He moved one hand to her neck and pulled her down to his face. "Yes," he whispered, "just don't stop riding my cock."

*** *** *** *** *** ***

This is the final installment of the Helping Alexandra series, but not the end of Alexandra, Fred, or Mary Jo. They will be part of an upcoming sequel to the story, Sandra: The IT Exhibitionist, and Mary Jo will get to tell her own story. And who knows? They may all stir up some other activity on their own. Thanks for reading.