Helping Hand

Story Info
CNA gives dying man one last wish just a scene.
2.6k words
4.42
7.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vikings95
vikings95
25 Followers

I was about 19 or 20 when this story took place. I had graduated high school and had my license to be a CNA. I definitely still in my party years at this time. To say life so going anything close to how I wanted it to go is a huge understatement. I moved into a shitty little apartment with my best friend in like the ghetto part of town. I would basically work all week and get fucked up all weekend. I felt like I was on top of the world for having my own place. Even though the job paid good for the time, cleaning up bodily fluids and whipping ass grossed me out. I felt bad for all the people stuck in nursing homes however I wanted to do something else. I got offered a hospice job after about six months.

All I can say it was so much nicer caring for someone that was at the end of their life. The work was so much easier for the most part there is always a problem patient but it just comes with the work. I was still in a toxic relationship with my high school sweet heart at this time in my life. It was just a on again and off again situations being young and dumb we tried to make things work at that time. The hospice outfit I worked for did a lot for our community. We had a home where patients were cared for and also worked at private residence for the patients who wanted to pass away at home.

Just because they are on hospice does not mean they are close some of my patients last a year or longer. I worked mainly in the community going from house to house all over town. It was weird seeing what life choices you make really effects your situation at the end. I would go from gorgeous mansions to old beat down trailers and everything in between.

One older gentleman that I took care of was Mr. Thomas. Mr. Thomas lived in a blue-collar area of homes. He had slight dementia that would come and go. He lived with is daughter who took care of him. Mr. Thomas had CHF, with breathing issues. The first time I walked in I was greeted by his daughter. She showed me around the house until we came into his room. As soon as I entered Mr. Thomas had a big smile on his face. He told me how happy he was to have someone so beautiful in the house to help out. His daughter was going to run errands and I was supposed to clean Mr. Thomas up and wait for my nurse to come.

This was a pretty basic task for me. I started clipping his nail and making small talk with him. He talked about his life while sitting there. He told me about his late wife and all of the places that he had been to with her. He talked about going off to war and how scared he was the whole time. He would get confused occasionally but for the most part he was way better off than all the patients have taken care of even better than some at the nursing home. I could tell Mr. Thomas had not recently had a bath. It happens when they are unable to support themselves in a shower.

I asked if he would like to be cleaned up. He happily agreed. I got out my supplies and undid his shirt. I washed his hair, upper body and even shaved his face. He was able to sit upright which made things was easier on my end. Once I was down I started to take off his socks and pants.

He asked me, "What are you doing?"

I told him, "Your top half is clean and now I am going to clean up your bottom half."

He apologized for not being able to clean himself. I told him it was no issues and I had done this a thousand times. I got new warm water and proceeded to wash his legs and clip his toe nails. Mr. Thomas, I could tell was a little bit uncomfortable and kept on making small talk. I did enjoy hearing about all the places his late wife and him had been to. I asked him if he could lift up his hips so I could remove his boxers. He was able to and as I was grabbing his boxer band to slide them off I was very shocked to see the size of his man hood.

There was a sudden thump sound from his semi erect cock slapping near his belly button as I removed his boxers. He must have seen my eyes get big from the shock of his cock size. He was almost twice the size of my boyfriend and had plenty more girth than him. He gave a slight chuckle and apologized for the state his cock was in. I told him it was no big deal and I would have him cleaned up in a couple of minutes.

He said all the talk about his late wife must of did it to him. I just replied that they must have had some great times together. I continued to wash his upper thighs and his cock was clearly starting to grow. I cleaned the bottom of the shaft and around his balls. It was a little awkward because at this point, he was at full mast. I dried his legs the best I could and went to dry off his cock and balls. When I placed the towel over the area and closed his eyes and did a thrusting motion with his hips. This had never happened to me in my short career. I dried quickly as possible to keep it professional. As I started to dry off around his balls and moved my hand up to his cock, he quickly grabbed me wrist.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I am so sorry I haven't felt the touch of a woman for so long," he replied.

He lets go of my wrist and i finished up. I left the towel over his private area and turned around to grab lotion for his feet and legs. As I spun back around he had removed the towel. I ignored the sight of his cock and all of its glory.

I started to place the lotion his feet and legs. He looked up at me and asked how old I was. I told him I was 19. I felt a little uncomfortable in this situation.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked.

"Yes, I do," I continued and I rubbed the lotion on to his lower legs. He asked me if I had ever seen a cock this big. I didn't say anything back. He smiled.

" No you obliviously haven't. I'd would love to be able to cum one more time with something so young pretty and white," he stated.

"I am sorry I told him. I have a boyfriend."

He looked me up and down.

"You have gloves on, don't you? If there is a barrier it's not like you're cheating," he replied.

At this point, I had stopped rubbing lotion on him and was about to just finish up and leave. Before i could do anything, he grabbed my wrist again and started moving it toward his cock. I felt so unsure of what to do. He placed my hand at the base of his cock. He stared directly into my eyes. I wrapped my hand around it. I was lost in the situation so it did. My hand couldn't even make it all the way around his cock. I could feel the warmth of his cock even with my gloves on.

I started to pump up and down with my hand. I didn't do it at a fast pace but I could feel his cock getting harder and harder. I started to enjoy the feeling of his cock in my hands growing having something that big in my hands just make your feel amazing. I could feel my pussy starting to get wet at this point. He kept just staring at my body as my hand moved up and down on his cock.

After about one minute he asked if i could place some lotion on his cock. I grabbed the lotion next to me and started to place some in my gloved hand. He shook his head. I didn't know what he meant he grabbed my hand with the lotion on it and took the glove off. He told me to place the lotion in my hand which is did and he took my wrist again and placed it on his cock. The feeling of his rock-hard cock that felt amazing I couldn't believe I found something so big I couldn't get my hands around.

He was polite and asked me if i could squeeze harder and pick of the pace. I started to really place some pressure around his lubed-up cock and jerk him off at a quicker pace. I could see him close his eyes and lean back into the bed. He would then open his eyes and look straight at me. He asked if I was enjoying myself. I didn't respond because i had no clue what to say. He looked up again at me and asked if I do him another favor. I stared directly at him while I kept jerking him off.

"May I please see your ass he asked?"

At this point me hand was actually starting to hurt and I wanted him just to be done. I knew i only had thirty minutes max before someone would be walking in the door. I started to gain self-control of myself. I took my hand off of his cock.

I told him I already made a mistake by doing this. It won't happen again. I went on with telling him about we don't have much time and he needs to finish soon at this point. I told him I would do this for a little bit longer and if he doesn't finish it's not my fault. He had a smile on his face and told me that he understands. He just told me he needs a little more help to get him there and I was doing a wonderful job. I asked him what he wanted me to do. He asked me if I could talk dirty to him while jerking him off and if I would let him see my ass. I told him I wasn't the best at dirty talk but I would try my best as long as he finishes soon. I turned around and pulled my scrub pants down to my knees so he could get a view of my ass. I looked back at him and he had a very big smile on his face. I let him give my ass a good squeeze.

He told me that he had never been with a white girl before and I hand an amazing ass. I told him thank you and went to pull up my pants he grabbed me hand. He told me to stop pulling my pants up. He lowered the head on his bed down. He asked if I would sit up on the head of the bed and lean down to jerk him off to get him to cum quicker. At this point I was in a fuck it type of mood and really needed him to finish.

I sat at about his chest level. I leaned down close to his cock placing one hand on it and the other on the bed bracing myself. I started to stroke his cock again I did my best I could from the awkward position I was in to go up and down on the whole thing. I could feel his hand on my ass squeezing it. He asked how his black cock felt in my small white hands. I told him it felt so big and strong. I could feel his hand gripping my ass harder moving my panties more and more to the side. He had a much stronger grip than i would expect for someone in his situation.

"Tell me how much you love this black cock in your hands?" he spoke. "Tell me how disappointed your daddy would be if he could see you know?"

I wasn't used to dirty talk so I tried to keep up with him. "Your cock feels so good in my hands. My daddy would disown me if he could see me know," I replied.

I noticed he had precum running out of his cock at this point.

"Move your panties to the side. I want to see your white asshole whole," he asked. I couldn't believe how dirty he was.

I adjusted myself as much as a could but it obviously wasn't what he wanted. He gave my ass a slap and told me to just get on all fours on the bed. I did as he asked. I was on the side of him my head facing his cock with my ass up in the air. He moved my panties down to my knees where my pants were and kept slapping my ass lightly and spreading my checks to get a good look at my pussy and asshole.

"Jerk my cock faster and tell me you want to see it cum." That is exactly what I did I picked up the pace and told him i wanted to see his big black cock cum. I could tell with the firmness of his cock and the amount of precum leaking out he was super close.

"Keep it up white girl. I am going to give you something you will never forget."

"I just want to cum in a pretty young white mouth." I hate cum I don't even let my boyfriend cum in my mouth. I wasn't going to do this for him. I jerk ignored his last comment and kept on jerk of his cock. I soon felt his hand leave my ass. I though good he is finally there. I kept up with a good fast grip on his cock and actually started to moan a little hoping it would send him over the top.

As I was doing this, I felt his hand grab my ponytail and start moving my head the few inches away from his cock. I tried to resist as much as I could. I knew he could feel me resisting keeping my head away from his cock. He kept placing more and more pressure of the back of his head. I closed my eyes as i finally opened my mouth trying my best just to get the head of his cock inside his mouth. When my lips finally were around his head I could taste that saltiness of all the precum. I heard him moan a little and grab the back of him head and places as much pressure as he could on it. I couldn't take much more than the head on his cock in my mouth.

Without any warning I started to feel him release in the back of my throat. I don't know how much cum he actually got out but I knew it was a humongous load. My head was held in place by his hand and it felt like he wouldn't stop Cumming. I could feel rope after rope of his hot, salty cum filling my mouth. I closed my eyes and swallowed it all. I kept sucking on his cock until he let off pressure off the back of my head. His cock started to soften. I felt super dirty afterwards. I sat up and smiled at him. Not saying a word I pulled up my panties and pants. He just laid there and looked at me smiling. I gathered all of my supplies together and sat there with him in silence waiting for his daughter to return.

vikings95
vikings95
25 Followers