Helping Hands

Story Info
Husband and wife live their threesome fantasy.
3.3k words
4.3
27k
34
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had fantasized about bringing another person into our bedroom for a long time, usually we got off on the idea of another woman but Mark had also talked about another man, and holy shit did that always lead to hot sex! The idea of my hot hubby, with his perfect 9"cock touching, rubbing, sucking, and receiving another man's cock was enough to make me so wet that I could hardly control myself. We'd lay in bed watching threesome porn and imagine that was us.

I'd never been in a threesome or with another woman but I was soooo curious. What would she taste like? Would she let Mark and I try out our fantasies? But then I'd think about us with another man and couldn't make up my mind. Finally we decided to start with a woman and if that went well then the next time we'd bring a hot guy into our bed.

We looked on hookup sites but really kept talking about more of a relationship- if it went well would we want to continue with her, or change it up to a man? Even us talking about it led to hot sex, with Mark licking my pussy and asking if I wanted her to do that with him- hell YES! Finally we found Brianna, at the coffee shop of all places. She was in front of us and as she got her iced coffee she turned so fast she collided with me. One thing led to another and the three of us ended up having coffee together. We really hit it off great, she was about 30, 5'3, 120 pounds, trim with big blue eyes and long wavy brown hair. We exchanged numbers and looked forward to seeing her again - all of her!

I waited a few days before I sent her a text, just a casual text at first then when we had been texting for a while and meeting for casual shopping and coffee dates, I asked her over to dinner. Mark and I agreed not to have any sex or release of any kind until after we talked to her, just to amp up our desire and get us more horny. When Friday nite rolled around we were both so horny we could barely stand it. The doorbell rang and Mark let Brianna in. She looked good, sexy yet understated wearing a nice blouse with tight jeans and ballet flats. We went out on the patio and had a drink and a couple puffs of some great weed, and I just laid my question on her. "Brianna", I said, "Mark and I felt an almost instant connection to you and we want to discuss something with you. Whatever your answer, whatever you decide is good. No bad feelings, only good. So here goes," I took a deep breath, blew it out and said, "Would you consider a threesome with us? It could be a one off, or more of a relationship. You would essentially be our plaything, in a consentual, hot, experience. Mark and I both find you extremely attractive and even though we've never done anything like this we'd really like to explore it, and explore you."

Brianna's eyes grew wide and she blushed from her neck straight to her hairline. She took a gulp of her wine and said, "I can't believe you feel this way. I felt an instant connection to you both in the coffee house but I thought it was crazy-that I was crazy." She took a pause and continued, "Of course I have questions but my immediate answer is yes. Yes, I think I'd really, really like to have at least one adventure with you. I'm already wet thinking about it." And as I looked at her I saw that her nipples were hard and poking into her thin, pale blouse. All I could think of is that I wanted to lick and suck them, play with them with my tongue. God, now I was wet too!

Mark cleared his throat and said that was excellent, and did she feel like going over some ground rules tonight and maybe she could come over tomorrow and stay the night- a sleepover so to speak. Brianna agreed and I poured more wine and explained again that we had never done this before. We agreed on several points, like role play, light bondage, anal play and penetrating, vaginal and oral penetration were all ok, toys were good, essentially agreeing that no one would get hurt, no fisting, no bruising, and we could all walk at any time. We talked about light watersports and how we were all curious about that. I looked down at Mark's lap and saw what looked like the biggest hardon I think he's ever had. We agreed to meet the next night at home for hopefully our first of many nights. After she left, Mark and I agreed not to have sex or masturbate and wait until the following night.

Saturday came and I could hardly wait. I took a shower, put on a sexy summer dress (no bra or panties) and made sure I looked good. I wanted Brianna to want me as much as she wanted Mark! Before I knew it, the doorbell rang and I heard a lovely voice call out, "Hello, anyone decent?" I ran down the stairs at the same time that Mark came to the door from the kitchen to the most beautiful sight of Brianna, hair down, in a flowery, flowy pink dress, carrying flowers and an overnight bag.

"Hey Brianna, let me take those and come in and make yourself comfortable, our house is your house." Mark said, giving her a wink. God I was already getting wet and I could feel my clit start to pulse. As she handed him the bag and flowers she leaned in and said, "Hi Mark," and proceeded to softly kiss him. As the kiss deepened, I saw Mark's tongue start to tangle softly with hers, it was hot- and I wanted in! I slowly stepped forward and traced my hand down her back and gently cupped her delectable ass, softly squeezing it before moving my hand around to caress Mark through his pants. I leaned in while I was feeling Mark's cock getting hard and started kissing them both in a super hot threeway kiss. Out tongues gently all tangled together and I thought I would come right on the spot! Brianna finally broke it and said, "Phew what a kiss, I can't wait for this to continue!"

We agreed to cool it down a bit with a glass of wine, and small chat. When Mark finished his he stood up and said, "Honey when you and Brianna are ready I'll be upstairs." He went up the stairs and Bri and I giggled, mostly with nervous excitement. I couldn't take it any more, I had to touch her just a little, so I ran my finger down her neck and over her breast. I felt her nipple harden instantly and so I just kept slowly circling it with my finger. "God Bri, you have no idea how much I want to try this, how I want to touch your pussy, how I want Mark to help me lick your pussy....show me what to do. I want him to fuck you while you eat my pussy. I want us to lick his cock together while I touch your pretty clit." I took a deep breath and leaned forward to kiss her again. When I broke the kiss she said, "Take me upstairs, undress me, and make me your toy. I want you to own me, to play with me, to let me lick your pussy while Mark fucks me, to do all the things to me that you want to do". I grabbed her hand and led her up the stairs to Mark who was waiting for us to fulfill his dream and mine.

We got into the bedroom and saw Mark, totally naked, cock at half mast. He spun Bri around saying, "Let's get this dress off of you", and started slowly lowering her zipper, kissing her neck and spine as he went. I sat in the comfy chair right across from them so I didn't miss a thing! Mark peeled her dress off until Bri was standing in her shoes, panties and... no bra! Bri's nipples were beautiful, blush pink, erect and medium sized, not too small, not too big. Perfect teardrop shape breasts, just begging to be touched. Mark reached around from behind her and ran both hands up her thighs, along her waist, right up to her perfect breasts and said to me, "Come here Kate and take your first taste of heaven".

I watched Brianna shiver with need as I approached her. I was so excited I was shaking, so I figured I should start with a simple kiss to her lips. As I did that I moved my lips down her neck trailing my tongue and lightly sucking. I could hear Mark's words of encouragement, "Yes Kate, mmmmhmmm like that Kate, suck her gorgeous tits Kate, nurse from those nipples, she's here for our pleasure..." God, I was already soaked! Finally my mouth reached destination number 1, and what a jackpot! Her nipple was like a hard eraser and I couldn't stop circling it with my tongue and sucking it; I was in heaven. I found myself wishing they were full of milk so I could really nurse from her. As I was moving to her other nipple, my hand traveled down to her fully shaved pussy for my first ever experience touching a pussy that wasn't my own. My first two fingers reached her sopping pussy, and they tangled with Mark's fingers, which were already there. I could hear Brianna moaning while I sucked on her nipple, and I looked up and saw Mark kissing her neck and the side of her mouth.

As my fingers started to explore this wet, slippery pussy, Mark said in a deep, husky voice, "Go ahead baby, feel that wet pussy. Feel how hard her clit is for you and how much she wants you to explore it, it's all yours baby." Oh my God, those words were like kryptonite! It was super hot too that we both had our fingers in her pussy, softly stroking and exploring. His hand parted her wet folds so I could feel her clit, just starting to pop out a bit. Our fingers tangled in Bri's pussy, getting wetter by the second. I could barely contain my arousal; I wanted to do it all! "Let's move this to the bed" Bri said, "before I come right now". We all broke contact and went over to our king size bed. The lights had been dimmed and we had a candle going and ocean noise playing in the background. We all had a sip of wine and then Brianna reclined and said, "So here I am, your new toy. I'm so fucking horny right now that you can do whatever you want to me or tell me anything you want me to do to you. Please, please touch me and let me cum."

You didn't need to tell me twice- I was still a little shy though but Mark read my mind. We both started kissing Brianna on either side of her neck and worked our way down until we were both right at her beautiful, glistening pussy. I looked at Mark and said, "Help me, show me how to do it". Mark looked at me at that moment with so much love that I knew we would never regret this amazing experience. It was as much for him as me, and we were ready. Mark took two fingers and parted her pussy to reveal her clit, small, pearl like and hard. Her wetness was everywhere and her smell was intoxicating. "Go ahead Kate, gently touch it before you lick it. Make sure you suck it; make love to it with your tongue. Right then he leaned into her pussy and licked her from her tiny hole right to her clit. Brianna shivered and moaned, "mmmmm yea, just like that." As he moved my fingers to replace his, he spun around so that his drooling cock was right next to her face and she could easily suck it. While Mark was rubbing is fat cock all over Bri's lips and mouth, I turned my attention back to her clit. I took my finger and slid it in her juices, all around her clit and slid it inside her pussy up to the first knuckle. As I added another finger and slid them in deeper, I leaned forward and for the first time ran my tongue over her clit and pussy lips. I thought she was going to buck right off the bed; Brianna turned out to be submissive and very responsive! Her taste was clean and fresh, very very juicy, and at the tip of my tongue was her clit, which seemed to be growing harder and more pronounced. I realized then that I love the taste of pussy and this was something that would not be a one time thing. As she was moaning around Mark's cock, I pulled my fingers out and started to gently circle her asshole. This was something that I loved receiving and since she was ok with ass play, I figured she'd like too. I kept licking her clit and slowly slipped one finger in her ass. Then I tried a gentle nip on her clit, followed by a little suck. While I was gently adding another finger to her ass, Brianna's juices were flowing like a river right down to her ass. Mark disentangled himself and flipped back around to me and said, " Baby, can I have a taste?" Here it was, one of my fantasies coming to life - to see my husband eat another woman's pussy. I moved aside and he dove right in, hungrily devouring her. Brianna was thrashing and moaning and I just couldn't take it any more; I climbed right up on her face and spread my legs and told her to eat my wet cunt. And boy did she know how to eat pussy! I was going to come like a gushing faucet at any minute; I couldn't stop moaning. The feeling of her tongue on my clit, alternating between sucking, licking and her teeth just barely grazing it drove me higher and higher. I could hear Mark saying, "That's it, lick her pussy, but don't let her come yet. Daddy loves to see you make that pussy all wet." Well now, I didn't know Mark was into orgasm denial or being so commanding but I was there for it! Bri started slowing down and started making lazy laps and circles on my dripping pussy-trying to hold off on my orgasm. Next thing I knew, Mark told me to climb off Brianna's face. I pulled off, reluctantly, and he grabbed her and flipped her face down. He told me to lay down so that she could keep eating my pussy, and then he grabbed her by the hips and jerked her back into a semi kneeling position; ass up, and face down in my soaked cunt.

Time seemed to stand still for a minute- we were all panting, the musky smell of pussy was in the air, and we were in complete trust and lust with each other. Mark said to Bri, "Now you can make her come," and he leaned over her to gently press her head down to my cunt. As he did, Bri let out a load moan of desire and said, "I'm gonna make you come so hard Kate, you'll see stars." At the moment her tongue licked my clit, Mark entered her pussy from behind with his rock hard 9" cock. Bri let out a deep moan at the same time as Mark and I thought it was one of the hottest sounds I'd ever heard. As Mark picked up the pace fucking Bri, she picked up the pace licking my clit, and had two fingers in my pussy and one in my ass, sliding them in and out. Mark said, "This is one of the hottest fucking things I've ever seen. Baby, how does she feel on your cunt? Is she making you hot? I wish you could feel how tight and good she feels on my cock. I could fuck her all night." And with those words I exploded in an orgasam the size of Texas! Mark was still plowing her and as Bri stopped eating me I took a couple deep breaths and then wiggled out from under her. I wanted to see his cock sliding in and out of her. I couldn't believe that I was still so horny! I quickly scooched out from under her and crawled over next to Mark. He was holding her by the hips with her head down on the pillow, moaning in ecstasy. I placed one hand on Bri's ass cheek and looked down to see Mark slowly sliding in and out. He had slowed down to delay coming, and I was all for it. I was mesmerized; I wanted to be her, be in her, feel her, I was on fire! I reached down and touched his cock as it was sliding in and out amd I knew I needed to taste this. As if he knew, Mark said, "Kate, lay down with your head by her pussy and suck on my cock for a minute," so I did just that, and as his massive cock entered my waiting mouth I felt a gush of wet from my pussy, I was getting so turned on without even being touched! I started sucking on his cock, tasting Brianna's juices and I couldn't get enough. I felt a hand touch my clit and opened my eyes to see Mark and Bri in a hot make out while she was fingering me. This was heaven, and I never wanted to leave. Eventually he pulled out of my mouth and had Bri lay face down, ass up on the bed and I shimmied under her in a 69, pulled her down on my face and got her pussy ready for more penetration. We started licking each other and I could hear Mark moaning at the sight. I opened my eyes and could see his massive cock starting to approach her pussy and so I reached right up with my tongue and licked him as he entered her, hearing them both cry out in pleasure. I kept up the pace of licking them as he fucked her, and heard him say to me, "Come up here and help me. I want you to see this." I came up for air as he pullled his cock out, and said, "Lick her pretty starfish for a minute and get her ready for me." As I leaned in to lick her asshole, Mark started coating his cock with lube. He came back and Bri moaned, "Fuck my ass Daddy, mmmm yeah, I need my ass taken, please please take my ass, make me yours, breed my ass!" I held Mark's cock and helped guide it into her ass, slowly and steadily. Oh my God this was hot! Watching his huge, wet cock sliding into her tiny ass was hot; I had to finger myself right then. As he kept going forward Bri started saying, "Yes, yes, daddy, yes, you feel so good!" Mark and I totally love daddy talk, and hearing Bri get into it made us even hornier, and really want to keep her as our plaything. I reached down to finger her clit while still circling mine and Mark was saying, "Baby are you ready for me to breed your ass? Daddy can't hold off much longer, I need to come in you now," and Bri moaned "Yes, give it to me; come in my ass", Mark furiously pounded into her and yelled as he came, with Bri and I exploding at the same time. We all collapsed on the bed, panting but smiling.