Helping Hands

Story Info
Your bestie helps prepare you for a client.
1.2k words
4.53
7.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, do me a favor?" You hold up the bottle of lubricant and press it into Mari's hand.

"Sure. What do you need?"

"Fist me?" You ask. Mari's eyes get wide. "I have a client later, I want to be ready."

"Ezra?" She asks.

"Ezra," you confirm.

"Fuck, yes!" Mari agrees. She tosses the lube onto the bed and grabs your shirt, reeling you in for a kiss. You moan as she licks her way into your mouth and her fingers fumble with the buttons on your shirt.

You've never actually been fisted before, and you're a little terrified, but you and Mari mess around a lot, so you know she'll be gentle with you while she's prepping you. And you definitely don't want your first time at the hands of a stranger.

Mari runs her hands up over your stomach and chest and slides your shirt over your shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. You don't actually need the extra theatrics but she's having fun and she knows you actually really enjoy foreplay.

She works her way down, kissing you softly as she drops to her knees, pausing to suck on one nipple while she gives the other a sharp pinch.

She rolls her eyes as you whine, "I know you like that," she says, pinching it harder. "Don't try to tell me you're not already wet."

"I'm wet because I'm thinking about your hand in my cunt," you say- which was true. But the rough treatment of your nipples definitely wasn't helping.

"Okay, okay, I'm getting there." She taps your thigh and you spread your legs a bit. She slips her hand under your shirt and rubs at your clit through your dampened panties. You gasp a little and moan, it feels so good and you already want to come.

She reaches under your skirt with her other hand and pulls your panties to the side roughly and slips two fingers past your lips to your already dripping cunt. You're so wet already, and it feels good as she spreads your slick around and then shoves the two fingers inside your pussy.

She pumps them hard and deep- the way she knows you like- while you dig your fingers into her shoulder as you struggle to stay upright.

She pulls them out abruptly and stands, bringing her fingers to your mouth. Obediently, you lick them clean and she grins. "Good girl. Take your clothes off and get in the bed," she instructs.

You scramble to do what she says and you crawl on to the bed, watching as she strips. You lazily rub your clit while you watch. You feel like an orgasm first would relax you more; but you're also worried it'll make you too sensitive to continue. Mari makes the decision for you.

She pulls your hand away and spanks your pussy. It's not hard, at least it wasn't until you moaned, and she spanks you again, harder. "You're still dripping," she comments.

"Please, Mari, let's do this," you say.

"Okay, relax for me, sweetheart."

"You're still wet enough you can take three easily," she slips two fingers back inside your cunt and pumps them a few times before adding a third. You hear an obscene squelch which she delights in, but you cringe at the noise.

"How does that feel?" She asks.

"Good," you murmur. "So fucking good." You've been an escort for years, you've definitely taken something bigger than three fingers, but the warm up still feels nice.

She presses her fingers deep and leans in licking a stripe from your cunt to your clit and then sucks it into her mouth. She curls her fingers inside you, pressing impossibly deeper, and you cry out as she flicks your clit with her tongue.

"Come for me, baby," Mari says, sucking on your clit again. You tense and cry out as your orgasm washes over you and she roughly finger fucks you through it.

"Okay, time for four," she says cheerily.

You spread your legs a little more, feeling dirty, and your stomach flips with anticipation as you hear the click of the lube cap. You're still so sensitive and you shiver as she squirts some cold gel directly inside of you and then a little onto her fingers.

She rubs it to spread it around, making sure her whole hand is covered. She pushes four fingers into you, the lube making the slide easy. It only hurts a little as she stretches you thoroughly, making sure you'll be well-prepped for your client later. He wasn't one for foreplay and you're already anticipating being sore for the rest of the night.

"You're opening up so beautifully for me," Mari praises. "Just a little more, okay?"

"Yes, please," you say.

"Okay, okay," she pulls her fingers out and you give a frustrated huff at the empty feeling. "Do you want more lube?"

"No, I'm good," you assure her.

She presses inside your cunt with two fingers, pulls them out and adds a third. She pulls all three out and adds a fourth, pumping twice, then pulling out. She makes a cone shape with her hand and watches your face carefully as she starts to push inside.

"That's it, just relax for me," she coos. "You can take me."

She's not even in all the way and you forget how to breathe. You want her to stop, being stretched so wide hurts so much more than you expected, but also, you want more.

Mari pushes hard as she tucks her thumb and gives her wrist a little twist. You let out a surprised yelp as you're stretched wider than you've ever been before. She stays perfectly still to let you get used to the intrusion before she wiggles her hand just a little.

"Oh, my god," you manage. The actual pain fades quickly into a dull ache that you know another orgasm will take care of. "I'm so...full."

"You look so good stretched around my hand."

"Now what?"

Mari pumped her hand slowly. She was making tiny, tiny movements, but they all felt so intense.

"Okay, deep breath for me. I'm going to pull my hand out, and then fist you again, okay?"

You nod, already excited to be stretched again.

"Fuck," you murmur as she pulls her hand completely free and then immediately she's prodding at your entrance again. You grit your teeth as she shoves her hand back inside you, less gently this time. "Why haven't we done this before?"

Mari shrugs, still slightly transfixed at watching her hand disappear inside you. "You wanna come?"

"Please."

"Rub your clit," she tells you. You suck on your index and middle fingers before reaching down and rubbing your clit just the way you like. "Good girl."

You feel her swipe a finger from her other hand through the excess lube. You feel pressure against your ass and you moan as she pushes two fingers all the way inside you.

"Oh, God," you come, hard, clenching around the intrusions in both your holes. Your ass is empty before you realize it and then she's gently pulling her hand from your pussy.

She wipes her hands on the blanket and then crawls up to your head, drawing you into another slow and lazy kiss.

"You better go clean up before he gets here."

"Thanks, Mari. I appreciate the assist."

"No problem," she says, giggling. "Call me if you need help with anything else!"