Helping her get ready

Story Info
A cuck helps his Mistress get ready.
792 words
3.83
8.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had me kneeling by the door, I had spent an hour helping her get ready, with her nails, helping her in the shower, even helping her pick out what to wear. She had been in such a good mood, talking about him and telling me how he was great in bed. Now he was coming over, and she wanted me to greet him. She had me in a pair of panties and had put lipstick on me. I was nervous, especially since she had told me to do whatever he wanted.

There was a knock at the door, I quickly opened it and got back on my knees. "Hello sir, how can I please you?" He patted my head and looked at you. "This is a nice surprise." "Greet him properly pet, like we practiced." I kissed his groin, his hands still on my head. My lips brushed his cock under his jeans. I was really hoping he wasn't expecting more. He pushed my head back, "take off my shoes first slut".

I started to take off his shoes, while that was going on, you came to the door and I heard her starting to kiss him. I finished taking off his shoes, and looked up, hoping to be dismissed. "Kiss his feet pet." She looked down expectantly, I had hoped she was joking but her face said otherwise. I lightly kissed both his socks.

"Let's go sit down, pet grab us 2 g&ts" I went to stand and she immediately scolded me, "crawl over pet." I crawled over to the fridge and got the tonic and Gin, pouring two cups. I heard giggling in the living room, as I finished and got back on my knees, awkwardly crawling over with the two cups. I got over and they were kissing. I waited, she finally looked my way. "Thanks pet, put those on the table."

I tried to look away as she continued to make out with him. "Pet massage my feet". I took off her socks and started to rub her feet. She took off his shirt and they continued to make out. "Pet come here." She had unzipped his jeans. His cock was popping out a little. "Pet fluff him up for me."

I stared into her brown eyes. I really didn't want to suck cock. But I didn't want to disobey her. She knew she was pushing me, and she knew I didn't want to disappoint her. I looked at the cock sticking out, and grabbed it. It stiffened a little as I put it into my mouth. "What a good cocksucker" I heard him say as he put his hands on my head. He pushed down and I gagged. She laughed as she went back to kissing him. I continued to suck as it got hard in my mouth.

"Pet put a condom on, I think I'm ready." I grabbed a condom from the table and opened up the package. Redness came to my cheeks as I slowly rolled it onto his cock. "Watch a real man fuck me now pet." She slowly got on top. Slowly sliding herself onto his swollen member. "Lick my ass pet. That's probably the only way you can pleasure me." She was facing him, slowly going up and down on his cock, her ass facing me as I started to put my tongue in her ass.

She was grinding herself onto his cock, going up and down as my tongue played around with her ass. My cheeks red, trying to please her but the embarrassment of what I was doing reminding me of my place. She went faster, letting out noises, their passion coming out. Finally she let out a huge sigh, and slowed down.

She got off him, a sense of relaxation on her. "Pet clean him up." I looked at her and her face told me she was expecting me to do it. I took off the condom and looked at her again, knowing what she wanted. The look of expectation from her face gave me little choice. I grabbed his semi hard cock and put it into my mouth. " What a good cocksucker" he said as I slowly sucked off all the cum.

"There's some cum on his balls too" She wanted me completely debased, I started licking his balls, and I felt her hand on my head, pushing it down, towards his anus. "Make sure you lick upall my juices" she said. I really didn't want to do this but I wanted to obey her. I stuck out my tongue and slowly started to lick. I had finally reached a new low. She laughed as she took her hand away and began to kiss him again.